PDA

View Full Version : And the new bodyguard is...

Agrias
03-02-2008, 12:16 AM
So its been decided from a higher authority. TUH is now my personal bodygaurd, i take him with me every time i go to the states. The reason being;

I took a trip with my father to Spokan, Washington and while we were coming back we stopped at a truck stop. So we go inside to grab a couple bites while the truck is being fueled and WHOOSH, in comes a swarm of military men. BOY DO THEY SWARM! Anyways, the point is i ended up being stalked, cat called and visually raped. So i figure if anyone knows how to protect me from military men, it would be tuh! :D

So topic of discussion: Are you scared of people in uniforms?

Captain Maxx Power
03-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Not really, I just pull rank of them if they get out of line.

Aerith's Knight
03-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Only when im drunk here in the USA.. but they still never suspect me ^^

Agrias
03-02-2008, 02:27 AM

:O
how DO you do it?

LunarWeaver
03-02-2008, 05:59 AM
I am really terrified of police officers! :aimmad: I've never done anything wrong, but I get all nervous like I have, and they peer at me with judging eyes, wondering what horrendous crime I have committed. It's all very vicious. One of these days their presence will wind me so tight I'll literally run away, only for them to drag me to the station and realize I hadn't done anything wrong in the first place.

Seraphic
03-02-2008, 06:15 AM
I HATE them immensely since they always make me pay for things I haven't done just fulfill a quota or to save their own asses.
Screw the po-po's
/rebel

Vermachtnis
03-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Not really. But on the interstate and I see their car behind me I get nervous. I drive with Cruise Controll at the speed limit (give or take a couple of miles), but it's still odd. I still have to watch the car even when they're in front of me.

Jessweeee♪
03-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Not really :p

Aerith's Knight
03-02-2008, 06:48 AM

how DO you do it?

Because i have mastered the secret of walking straight when drunk :)

and to always take a pokerface :p

Agrias
03-02-2008, 08:06 AM

how DO you do it?

I personally have never dealt with police when i was drunk. Lucky me. But i'm also pretty smart in regards to where i drink and who i drink with. As for uniforms, i'm usually scared of military people, just cause you can never tell which one of them wants to dismember you in the most horrific, army trained way.

Namelessfengir
03-02-2008, 08:09 AM
my brother went to school with most of the local cops so i got no problems

Avarice-ness
03-02-2008, 08:19 AM
My brother in laws in the army, thus I have seen him any many uniforms.

But I am not scarred of them, shoot I talked to him like 6 hours ago and he was drunk wanting me and my boyfriend to come over and play RockBand at their house.

Cops intimidate me but I've never gotten into a situation where I was actually around one other than like.. walking buy one or something.
Other than that, Military people don't.

I've seen enough of them to know that 1. If they're in uniform they just wanna get off work and get home with no trouble. 2. If they're in camo, they just wanna get off work and get home. 3. If they're in Uniform or Camo and are hanging out, they're on their way home and just wanna go eat dinner.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Yes! My friends and I wanted to have magaritas last night but two of my friends were underaged so we went to this Mexican restaurant that doesn't card you 99% of the time, only we saw a cop like through the window standing right at the door, so we were like wtf? Why's a cop inside? We better just go home ;_; So we went home and drank at my place instead.

Turns out! It was just a security guard who frequents there, not really a cop. D=<

theundeadhero
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Give me their names and I'll make their lives nothing but sweat and pain for as long as you would like.

rubah
03-03-2008, 12:06 AM
1) Jojo Monk-ee
2) Paul Chotic
3) Tav Robel.

Araciel
03-03-2008, 07:59 AM
I fear no man, woman or child. The only person I would be afraid of is my dad, but he's getting old now.

Lynx
03-03-2008, 08:30 AM

how DO you do it?

ive learned to say the alphabet backwards so good that i can do it drunk. thats my back up for drunk dirving :p

i dont fear them but they certainly do annoy me.