PDA

View Full Version : Yet another thread about the final aeon

blackmage_nuke
03-02-2008, 01:06 AM
If Dona had finished her pilgramige do you think that her gaurdian (The big muscle head i forgot his name) would have had the guts to become the final aeon? Do you think he'd make a good one?

BG-57
03-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Barthello.

I think he would have been willing, but I'm not so sure that Dona would have been willing to let him to die.

He'd be a decent Final Aeon.

Renmiri
03-02-2008, 02:03 AM
Can you imagine Sin screaming "Donna!!!" before he vaporized a village ?

Roto13
03-02-2008, 03:47 AM
I can, and I will, for the rest of my days.

LunarWeaver
03-02-2008, 05:39 AM
If she made it, I think he'd do it. And be a goofy ass Aeon to boot. Final Fantasy X-Alternate is in order imho.

Anno Domini
03-03-2008, 10:32 PM
hed probably do nothing but run around helplessly and pose while sin pwned dona.

cally777
03-04-2008, 07:29 AM
This just isn't fair, Skyblade's Final Aeon thread got 20 replies, even this one's got 5 (now 6 thanks to me), and mine hasn't got any yet. C'mon guys!

BTW Bartello would suck so badly as Final Aeon he would cause a black hole which would hoover up the rest of Spira (paradoxically making him the best FA).

:choc::choc::choc:

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
This just isn't fair, Skyblade's Final Aeon thread got 20 replies, even this one's got 5 (now 6 thanks to me), and mine hasn't got any yet. C'mon guys!

Don't bitch sometimes we chose not to reply to threads :o

Bartello would obviously turn into the Hulk Hulgan, "Oh yeah!"

Roogle
03-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Were all of the rival summoners on pilgrimages during Final Fantasy X aware of the true nature of the Final Aeon? I think that it might be a little more disturbing that Isaaru and Dona were willing to sacrifice their friends and family on their quests mainly because of the unseemly nature of their travelling groups.

Little Blue
03-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I doubt that Summoners were aware of the nature of the Final Aeon. I get the impression from Yuna's pilgrimage that they thought the Final Aeon was just another fayth statue in Zanarkand, if an incredibly powerful one.

Somehow, I doubt either Dona or Isaaru would've been willing to go through with acquiring the Final Aeon. They'd baulk when Yunalesca tells them it must be one of their guardians, and would then kill them...

cally777
03-08-2008, 07:24 PM
They knew that the Final Aeon would kill the summoner, but probably not the nature of the Final Aeon (Yuna clearly didn't). I suppose in the battle with Sin there were usually no survivors to tell the tale.

Don't bitch sometimes we chose not to reply to threads

Sorry, I guess I'm sore cos I thought of it first.

:choc::choc::choc: