PDA

View Full Version : HI ITS LOVEHURTS!

GuessWhoIsComingToDinner
03-02-2008, 01:52 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob4.jpg

I can see it like it was today , so long ago the stupid reason I was banned. For posting a video of charles brownson punching a man in the balls. I was always a good member spent most my time in the pub trying to advise others and caring about them...oh well.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/one-3.jpg

Oh look love hurts, banned what now 6 times and once by the official admin ?

Im gone , no need to bann me it does not work anyways. Time to move on. Your admins obviously do not deserve or comprehend the power they wield or use it responsibly. My bann was quite possibly the worse in history. While Im here, I laugh in your face. IM GONE FOR GOOD , and on my own will.

Roto13
03-02-2008, 01:56 AM
You would have been banned for your shenanigans eventually anyway.

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Do you still want us to guess who is coming for dinner? Was "charles brownson" a hint?

GuessWhoIsComingToDinner
03-02-2008, 01:57 AM

For what posting seaseme street videos?

Tavrobel
03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
I thought they were out to get you. The walkie-talkie people. Not anymore?

GuessWhoIsComingToDinner
03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Do you still want us to guess who is coming for dinner? Was "charles brownson" a hint?
Im going . Peace out. Watch your admins my bann was stupid. Take Care of things and bann me , you have to I suppose.

I go with nothing left to fight for , but I admitt your admins , some of them abuse.

Goldenboko
03-02-2008, 01:59 AM

For what posting seaseme street videos?

I do feel bad for you, because that seems like one of the things thats kinda boarderline.

Did you try to contact an Admin or Mod though?

Roto13
03-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Go find Vincent, Thunder God. You guys can hold each other while you cry.

GuessWhoIsComingToDinner
03-02-2008, 02:02 AM
Hey I know these talkie people, yes they still are on my case. My bann was stupid. AS a codemmeded man going to be banned in 2 minutes what more do I have to lie about ? Im already filthy in your eyes. Why would I care to even try to swade you. Im just giving you the truth .

I will be banned but some one here abuses , does not like some one so they bann. I never posted anything worse than a ball punching video...

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Right then, now that you've got the message out, hopefully you will stop making lots of accounts. Surely I do not need to swade you that they are against the rules!

It's up to you, the members of Eyes on FF, to decide whether or not we banned lovehurts
A) For posting a Sesame Street video, and:
B) Whether that ban was justified.

Good day.

DK
03-02-2008, 02:09 AM
I have always loved you, lovehurts. You were one of my favourite members ever. :(

:mad2: MARRY ME IM POLISH!!! :mad2: