View Full Version : Song Song Song

Jessweeee♪
03-02-2008, 08:24 PM
I can't wait to hear everyone's karaoke entries :sing:

SO

Do you like to sing? I'm too embarrassed to ^-^;;
Can you sing well?
Is karaoke something you do often?
How do you feel about other people singing in public? It only bugs me really when my family does it...or if a certain Linkin Park fan friend of mine gets ahold of my mp3 plaer :shifty:
Were you ever in choir? I quit after the sixth grade .-.

EDIT:

Also, just how neat is this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1kL568eg1w&feature=related)?

Aerith's Knight
03-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Do you like to sing?

I love to sing along with songs and such.

Can you sing well?

Actually, I can sing pretty well, music is in my blood. But im far too embaressed.

as can be concluded from above, never.

How do you feel about other people singing in public?

I dont mind, as long as its not false. I actually sing in public, but i always check if someone is close enough to hear me ^__^''

Were you ever in choir?

when i was young, for church. Now i just sing along with the other people

Rye
03-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Can you sing well?

I hope so, because I'm going into college for Music Education, specifically for classical voice.

My pop voice has gone to :skull::skull::skull::skull: because all I sing is opera and choral stuff. xD

I enjoy it if they're good.

Were you ever in choir!

I'm in Honors Choir. :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
03-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Do you like to sing?

Yes, as long as noone's watching.

Can you sing well?

Nnnnope.

Ahahaha yeahright. If it's something like Funkytown with 4 or 5 other friends then yeah.

If they're good it's fine, or if they don't realise that they're singing. If they're doing it to get on other people's nerves, or they sing even though they know that everyone else hates it, it's annoying.

Were you ever in choir?

For a bit. I quit because I got too self conscious about my voice.

Rianoa
03-02-2008, 08:38 PM
i dont sing in front of ppl only in the shower and stuff and wen i do its :skull::skull::skull::skull:

Sergeant Hartman
03-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I like to think I can. My talent will remain hidden as always :shifty:

Araciel
03-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Yeah I love to sing

I can only sing certain parts well...since I have a deep voice.

Done karaoke a few times...but it's not so much fun.

People singing in public doesn't bother me...but it's usually not that impressive.

I was in choir all through gradeschool and did some musical plays in highschool.

Randgris
03-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Do you like to sing?
Yes...

Can you sing well?
My singing voice is mellow to the ear.

I only sing when no one else is listening...

Its OK, as long as they don't make a fool out of themselves, or if they are under the influence of alcohol I like to see them stumble and fall. :D

Were you ever in choir?
No, but I joined classroom chorale competitions.

Jess
03-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Do you like to sing?
Yes. I sing in my car a lot when I'm driving. :sing:

Can you sing well?
:laugh:

If I'm drunk. :jess:

Go for it. I don't have to listen if they're awful.

Were you ever in choir?
No.

Aurey
03-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Jesswee, total props for spreading the Owen Pallett love.

To stay on topic, I cannot sing, I lip-synced through choir, and don't mind people singing in public. Karaoke is super fun to watch, especially in shady bars.

Captain Maxx Power
03-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Do you like to sing? I'm too embarrassed to ^-^;;

Love it.

Can you sing well?

I can if I'm not larking about.

Not often because most people I know just like to get pissed as oppose to actually doing something. :mad:

I do it a lot myself, usually random songs like the one I made up about a love affair between a woman and a C++ compiler.

Were you ever in choir?

No

Cz
03-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Do you like to sing?
Yes. If a song's got a nice vocal melody or great lyrics, I'll sing along to it in my room. I'm also one of those annoying people who sings in your ear at concerts.
Can you sing well?
No, not really. I've got quite a crappy range, and my voice doesn't exactly sound great to begin with. But it's not a big deal, because most of the music I sing along to is rock music, and the vocalist can't sing either.
No. I'm far too shy to do karaoke. I get embarrassed when somebody hears me singing while I'm walking along the street, so standing up and singing to an actual audience is out of the question.
There are situations where it's inappropriate, like when someone needs to concentrate on work, but otherwise I haven't got a problem with it. People shout and laugh loudly in public all the time, and I don't see anything any more irritating about singing that justifies telling people they shouldn't.
Were you ever in choir?
I was in the school choir at age ten. My voice was better then, because it was all child-like and cute. Not like the throaty growl it is today. :p

~*~Celes~*~
03-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I mostly sing in the shower or in my room with the door shut. I don't like people listening in on it because I'm self-conscious. I don't mind people singing in public, as long as they don't make nuisances of themselves :)

smittenkitten
03-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Do you like to sing?
Yes I do like to sing. :)

Can you sing well?
I'm not sure, people say I do but I wish I was better.

I sometimes forget I'm singing on the bus while listening to my iPod. :p

Were you ever in choir?
I was in the Scottish Opera when I was about 11 years old, and I was in the choir at high school. :mog:

Leen-Leen
03-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Do you like to sing?
Hehe, I love singing!

Can you sing well?
Uh. I dunno. My friends say I sing well, but they're probabbbllyyy just being nice. They're probably just thinking in their heads, "What an idiot." xD

Kind of ..., I'll lug out the karaoke machine when I feel like it. I haven't been to a karaoke bar, sounds fun though~

Sometimes it's oh-so-cute, sometimes it's oh-so-beautiful, sometimes it's oh-so-funny, and other times it's oh-just-shut-up-please.

Were you ever in choir?
Yes, in middle school. I don't have a choir in the school I go to now, but I do go to music class, and sometimes we sing. xD