PDA

View Full Version : Apples hurt my teeth ; ;

Jessweeee♪
03-03-2008, 12:06 AM
So what condition are your teeth in?

Mine could be better. Plus I never wore my retainer after the orthodontist fixed them up, so they've moved back to how they were six months before I got it.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Yellow and in need of treatment

smittenkitten
03-03-2008, 12:22 AM
I've never had a problem with my teeth, I suppose I wish they were whiter but I brush 2 -3 times a day. :)

Raebus
03-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I brush maybe once a week or less than that and have no problems with them. :cool:

Madame Adequate
03-03-2008, 12:29 AM
They could do with a little straigthening, a little whitening, but they're not in bad shape by any means.

rubah
03-03-2008, 01:04 AM
They're pretty good until they have to work with reall cold things.
(like graham crackers dipped in liquid nitrogen)

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 01:09 AM
I brush twice everyday.. My teeth are straight and such, but i always have a cavity..

nearly every teeth in my mouth has been filled. But i always get a white filling, so nobody ever notices.

Bahamut2000X
03-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Just could be a little whiter. I stopped wearing my retainer when the orthodontist kept tweaking it to move a slightly un-straightened tooth. I could care less about it and the rest of my mouth is fine so meh.

~*~Celes~*~
03-03-2008, 02:12 AM
just fine :) no cavities yet, only maybe 2 slightly crooked ones, some slightly large gaps, but nothing noticeable :jess:

Evastio
03-03-2008, 02:21 AM
I think they're in decent enough condition, even though they aren't white to the point where it blinds people. I have had to get a few fillings but that's about it...

Oh yeah, I also have an underbite. Apparently I'm supposed to eventually get my jaw broken so it can be realigned properly. :yuck:

I hope my orthodontist isn't serious about that. :sweat:

NeoTifa
03-03-2008, 02:25 AM
ive had braces for the last 5 years and wish theyd dissapear. my teeth were so crooked and i had a horrible overbite! other than the braces, my teeth are fine. its hard to clean them, but good. i have several chips in them (i play hard), and i have a new one on my molar on right side, so it hurts me to chew pokey stuff on that side. i could go for like 3 weeks w/o brushing my teeth and not get a cavity my teeth are so awesome! (just an example, never tried it >.<)

rubah
03-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I think they're in decent enough condition, even though they aren't white to the point where it blinds people. I have had to get a few fillings but that's about it...

Oh yeah, I also have an underbite. Apparently I'm supposed to eventually get my jaw broken so it can be realigned properly. :yuck:

I have an overbite, and I can't imagine my teeth being able to be moved to a position that would let them align properly. it wouldn't feel right :O

Namelessfengir
03-03-2008, 05:18 AM
they were pretty good before i got my wisdom teeth pulled then my molars got real pited while the gums healed back up so they are patched now. about three months back one of the fillings disintegrated so i had to pay 100$ to refill it

Avarice-ness
03-03-2008, 05:21 AM
Nice and straight and happy.

Orthodontists loved me.

Shlup
03-03-2008, 05:23 AM
They could use a cleaning and maybe some whitening. The front ones are sensitive and they always have been, but I'm used to it. They're straight though.

Mirage
03-03-2008, 05:42 AM
Mine look white enough, but they're in poor condition because i drank way too much soda when I was younger.

Strawberry_Mew
03-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Mine are So-So XP I get to have a Root Canal on Wed...Lovely

Araciel
03-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Crooked and ugly and horrible :(

But clean and healthy.

Rantz
03-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Never had a cavity, no siree!

Breine
03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Never had a cavity, no siree!

Yeah, me neither. Plus, people tell me my teeth look nice and straight, so that's good :)

Jowy
03-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Two of my bottom teeth are slightly askew, but you can't really tell unless you stare at them.

Blue Harvest
03-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Perfectly fine and healthy. Except for my upper right wisdom tooth, 70% of which broke off after being attacked by a frozen chocolate bar =[

Jessweeee♪
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM

I have an overbite, and I can't imagine my teeth being able to be moved to a posi<b></b>tion that would let them align properly. it wouldn't feel right :O

They made me wear a herbst on my teeth for my overbite :p

It was my favorite orthodontical appliance! It was funny how it came apart whenever I yawned and I had to stop what I was doing and put it back together.

Of course it did make me talk funny and when people asked what it was I said, "It's a herbst" and they would say, ZOMG U HAVE HERPES LAWL
(This was middle school).

Peegee
03-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Crooked and ugly and horrible :(

But clean and healthy.

Ortho is expensive. I know cuz I had them done in high school due to an overbite. It is so absolutely worth it though, from a cosmetic / aesthetic perspective. Also while the same procedure may not be relevant as you grow older, it is possible to correct your teeth later in life.

Stupid commercials make me want to have super white teeth (my teeth are clean otherwise damnit). But a lifetime of being a lazy stupid boy messed up my teeth. Smoking in high shcool didn't help either.

Jess
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
My teeth are straight, but they never used to be. I had braces for 2-3 years. :jess:

Sarc the Swordsman
03-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Mine are in good condition, except for the fact they're a little crooked. I suppose being punched in the mouth caused that though. >_> Still, I was protecting a friend at the time, so it was worth it!

Leen-Leen
03-04-2008, 01:58 AM
My dentists always say they're healthy, I dunno. I guess they could be cleaner. My dentists always say I "may need braces." They never say, "She needs braces RIGHT NOW."

I just got my first cavities last summer :greenie: