PDA

View Full Version : "I'm A G" (Or A Tale Of Two Witties)

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 03:38 AM
So, last night, as we were driving home from our parents' house, my brother and I had a bizarre conversation. I don't remember how it got to this, but I ended up asking if he was gay to which he responded in the negative. What happened next is priceless.

I said, "How gay are you? On a scale of one to gay."

He replied, "Oh, I'm about half a G."

So, I asked him this afternoon, "Remember what we said last night? Are you going to use that?"

He said, "Sure."

I said, "So, you're going to ask people how gay they are on a scale of one to gay?"

He said, "No, I'm going to ask them if they're a G."

I think we both came up with something here that can be used for a while. "One to gay," is a hilarious joke and G <del>can</del> will* be a great slang term for homosexual.

This is another topic entirely, but how did we come to use the word "gay"?

Maybe we need a new word

Now, we have one. I'm a G.

So, I guess we need a topic to stay open. Weird and funny conversations you've had with your siblings and/or friends.

*Will because I decree it and therefore it shall be. All EoFFers are now ordered to start using it as slang for gay.

theundeadhero
03-03-2008, 03:41 AM
It ain't nothing but a G thang.

Roto13
03-03-2008, 03:45 AM
I don't want to use dated hip hop slang, though.

Momiji
03-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Sorry, ghetto slang called that one long before you did.

Tavrobel
03-03-2008, 03:48 AM
I've only ever heard G for gangsta.

My family and I have had many a weird conversations, but they are only weird if you actually listen to the whole thing.

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 03:51 AM
That's a reason to use it, Roto. You can get former hip hop people who are still using that crap like it was cool to admit that they are, indeed, as gay as their dated hip hop slang.

Besides, G for gay is a much better idea than G for "gangsta."

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 03:51 AM
TyphoonThaReapa's a G.

Momiji
03-03-2008, 03:52 AM
TTA will be most unpleased when he sees this thread.

NeoTifa
03-03-2008, 04:02 AM
I've only ever heard G for gangsta.

My family and I have had many a weird conversations, but they are only weird if you actually listen to the whole thing.

g goes both ways, seeing how as gangsta=homo, so its the same really. just comes to show, rap music IS gay.

so ceejy-kun, since you said you were G does that mean you are gay? dont worry, i wont care. just curious :greenie:

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 04:04 AM
so ceejy-kun, since you said you were G does that mean you are gay? dont worry, i wont care. just curious

Someone hasn't been paying attention to my posts. Yeah, I don't go around parading it because it's not that big a deal, but when it comes up, I don't deny it.

Akaria
03-03-2008, 04:07 AM
I dunno about using it on EoFF, but I'll definitely be using "How gay are you on a scale of one to gay?" in real life:D

DK
03-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Besides, G for gay is a much better idea than G for "gangsta."

Both ideas are equally stupid. :monster:

NeoTifa
03-03-2008, 04:31 AM
lol.

oh ok ceej. sry if i offended ya. no its not a big deal, i was just curious. and dont feel special. i dont pay attention to anyones posts, except my own ^_^ and i dont even do THAT half the time :\

Araciel
03-03-2008, 06:56 AM
on a scale of one to gay, I'm probably a 4.

Also, almost every conversation I have in real life is absurd by most peoples' standards. Never a dull moment.

oddler
03-03-2008, 07:41 AM
The scale of one to Raistlin was awesome.

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 06:08 PM
on a scale of one to gay, I'm probably a 4.

Also, almost every conversation I have in real life is absurd by most peoples' standards. Never a dull moment.

Then I must get to know you in real life.

Peegee
03-03-2008, 06:12 PM
4 is pretty G. I mean, I'm assuming that 5 is bisexual here.

As for bizarre conversations, I don't have many except for friends who are deliberately explicit in 'deviant' ways. And even with them it's not often.

I feel deprived now.

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 06:13 PM
TyphoonThaReapa's a G.

Damnit, you got it before me. :(

My favourite moment that I can be arsed to remember was years and years ago. Me and my sister were talking in a car ride home, when I saw some pylons with the little dangly ball thingies. I asked why they were there.

"It's so the birds don't fly into the wires." She answered.

"Oh!" I cried. "So it's fine for them to stand on them, but fly into them: NOOOOO!"

You really had to be there.

Hazzard
03-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Please, don't kill the letter which would stand for "Gangsta". I hope this won't become a new trend on this forum, I think I would murder/suicide if it does.

Peegee
03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
What's up G?

G also stands for Ghoul, as used in Max Brooks' WWZ

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Please, don't kill the letter which would stand for "Gangsta". I hope this won't become a new trend on this forum, I think I would murder/suicide if it does.

G for Gay:
It's Not A Ripoff Of Gangsta
It's One-Upmanship

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 06:30 PM
G also stands for goat, grope, guillemot, gang, group, ghat, gut, git, got, get, gonorrhea, gull, gnaw, grime, grim, gram, great, gash, grass, gas, graze, grows......in fact, it stands for a lot of things.

But most of all it stands for World Peace.

Hazzard
03-03-2008, 06:31 PM
So you're trying to say G-unit can now stand for "Gay" Unit. Nice..

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 06:38 PM
And Goat Unit!

The Ceej
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
You forgot GOE.

Momiji
03-03-2008, 08:08 PM

G for Gay:
It's Not A Ripoff Of Gangsta
It's Plagiarism

Fixed.

Breine
03-03-2008, 08:14 PM

Why do you think there are so many guys in G-unit? :shifty:

scrumpleberry
03-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Why do you think there are so many guys in G-unit? :shifty:

<3

In all seriousness, I can't think of a funny conversation off the top of my head. Maybe...

sberry: ...Can you think of a landmark?

friend: Ooh! Ooh! I know one That big...woman!

sberry: ...

friend: *girns*

sberry: ...

friend(triumphantly): The statue of liberty! That's the one.

NeoCracker
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Ceej, you have failed. Hard.

When you decide to revoke your idea that G should be used for gay, you MIGHT have your failed status revoked.

And everyone knows G shoudl only be used when referring to Grimmjow Jammerjack.

Araciel
03-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm a G too! :D... We're talking about bras right? :laughing:

That's sick.

smittenkitten
03-03-2008, 11:23 PM
That's sick.

Yes I think I got carried away and had too much chocolate. Sorted. ^_^

Araciel
03-03-2008, 11:25 PM
lol hear that girls? chocolate is better than tissue for making your cup size increase.

smittenkitten
03-03-2008, 11:36 PM
lol hear that girls? chocolate is better than tissue for making your cup size increase.
Once you've found out how to decrease the size, let me know will you. :p

Peegee
03-03-2008, 11:44 PM
There's a surgery to do that. They remove some of the tissue and are even able to reroute your nipples, Areola and all.

NB: I fail at biology as I had to look up the term. /fail