PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh, it feels like Christmas!

Momiji
03-03-2008, 04:03 PM
To my surprise, I turned on the TV today and turned to the Funimation channel to find that they finally (after a time that seems like forever) added new shows! I'm so excited right now!

Just for those of you who don't know, the Funimation channel is an anime-only channel, notorious for showing the same commercials every break and reruns of the same series over and over, but I love it the same. The best part is--they took out the ones I thought were boring and kept my favorites (Negima, Kodocha, Case Closed, Fruits Basket, etc.), but I don't know for sure if they kept Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances).

Topic: Do you watch the Funimation channel?

Second Topic: Was there ever a time that you wished your favorite channel added new shows and they finally did?

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 04:17 PM
what channel is that?

Momiji
03-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Just for those of you who don't know, the Funimation channel is an anime-only channel, notorious for showing the same commercials every break and reruns of the same series over and over, but I love it the same. The best part is--they took out the ones I thought were boring and kept my favorites (Negima, Kodocha, Case Closed, Fruits Basket, etc.), but I don't know for sure if they kept Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances).

Apparently you missed the middle paragraph.

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
no i mean a number -_-

ive not been here long, so i dont know this.

Momiji
03-03-2008, 04:27 PM
There's no specific number. I have Verizon FiOs, and it's on channel 231. I dunno about you, or if you even have it at all. Just go channel surfing to see if you have it.

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 04:33 PM
aye sir

*snaps salute*

Boney King
03-03-2008, 09:11 PM
I had no idea Funimation had a channel, I just thought they were the company who saved Dragon Ball Z from cancellation.

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I wish people would stop making new and crappy cartoons which replace the old awesome ones.

Bring back Cardcaptors! I still haven't found out how the bloody thing ended! More Pokemon! Hell, I'll even accept the first series of Digimon! [/nerd]

~*~Celes~*~
03-03-2008, 10:53 PM
I wish people would stop making new and crappy cartoons which replace the old awesome ones.

Bring back Cardcaptors! I still haven't found out how the bloody thing ended! More Pokemon! Hell, I'll even accept the first series of Digimon! [/nerd]

QFT.

Though, we had Anime on Demand for a while there and I enjoyed watching Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu?!, DNAngel, and random other anime shows on there ^_^ It's not there anymore for some reason...