PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy oh so hap...wait, what's this?

Peegee
03-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Herro Hans Brix!

So your 433,494,437th favorite Asian (bonus points if you can tell me the significance of that number) has a somewhat serious but not serious enough for EoEo issue. It seems every so often he'll start being depressed and emo ever so slightly. Normally he's a happy Asian, but for example today, he just feels a little down. Not very down, but enough negativity that he's thinking off line friends are mad at him and other silliness (this is not true, he tells himself).

Because he's a happy Asian the tiny dip in endorphins hits him like a tonne of bricks, but it goes away just as quickly. So he's not bipolar, or prone to mood swings, or sad that he got an A- on his calculus quiz. What could it be? If we conclude that it's normal, what does that even mean? Feel free to use science, logic, or mindless conjecture. No scientology, he hates it.

Also, when this happens to you, what do you do?

Tavrobel
03-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Hello, Team America Kim Jong Il.

Fibonacci prime number.

When I get pissed, I go play a game of Warcraft III's DotA and pubstomp the smack out of someone.

Peegee
03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Vi sitter här I venten och spelar lite DOTA
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
extreme unbalanced phychosis :)

meh.. im guessing you either dont want to fail in your own eyes, or in those of your parents.

in the end.. its all about pride.

Tallulah
03-03-2008, 07:41 PM
For me, it's a sign I'm not eating properly, so I ask myself: what did I eat yesterday? And it's usually some crap. So I always drink some water and try and cook a halfway decent meal. :p

I have been looking up recipes for food that I used to have at home, and most of them are really easy.

Tavrobel
03-03-2008, 07:42 PM
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

lol wut?

Peegee
03-03-2008, 07:46 PM
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

lol wut?

You said DOTA. You must know about the DOTA song.

We're sitting on Ventrilo playing some DotA.
We're pushing and we're owning, with the enemy we're toying
We're running and we're creeping, the enemy we're sleeping.

etc etc

Tavrobel
03-03-2008, 07:47 PM
You said DOTA. You must know about the DOTA song.

We're sitting on Ventrilo playing some DotA.
We're pushing and we're owning, with the enemy we're toying
We're running and we're creeping, the enemy we're sleeping.

etc etc

I'm not that involved. Not enough to know the DotA song. Only enough to know that ward-stealing with a crow is uber fun.

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I sucked so bad at DotA. Though, to be honest, I was OK considering it was my first time on any game like that and I was up against people who had played it lots. It was nice of them to help me out though, so by the end of the day I wasn't losing as much - I even came second once! :bigsmile:

Tavrobel
03-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I even came second once! :bigsmile:

So, that means you lost once, and your team won all the other times.

We need an EoFF DotA tournament or set up or something. Resha was never on at convenient times.

theundeadhero
03-03-2008, 08:15 PM
It's normal peeeegeeeee.
Just your body doing what bodies do because we were made to be weird. To get out of it I try and be productive. Clean my room, do my laundry, eat some real food by making a real meal, not drinking on a Saturday night, doing whatever it is I've been putting off for whatever reason, or anything useful.

I felt a little down earlier today but then I decided to walk to the store instead of driving there and now I feel pretty good.

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2008, 08:18 PM
I even came second once! :bigsmile:

So, that means you lost once, and your team won all the other times.

I meant I came second to my two mates that I was with in terms of....something. I dunno. It was almost a year ago. It was good fun though, especially when some kickass pros joined in and owned us.

Breine
03-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I felt a little down earlier today but then I decided to walk to the store instead of driving there and now I feel pretty good.

Going for a walk is actually a very good idea. You get to go outside and get some fresh air, and you get a chance to collect your thoughts.. which is always nice.

o_O
03-03-2008, 08:48 PM
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

Jag känner en bott, hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon
Och hon kan banna, banna dig så hårt
Hon röjer upp I våran kanal
Jag vill berätta för dig, att jag känner en bott

A++

~*~Celes~*~
03-03-2008, 09:40 PM
To cheer meself up...Guitar Hero, talk to boyfriend, music, or crying, if it's that bad :) I always think of the tears falling as my negative mood leaving my body and I feel much better and renewed.

Rye
03-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Singing, art, writing fruity LJ entries, talking to my boyfriend all help.

Working out can too. Among other things. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Peegee
03-03-2008, 11:46 PM
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

A++

Video Basshunter - Boten Anna - basshunter, boten, anna, english, ircle - Dailymotion Share Your Videos (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/640x480/261317)

41-Inches-Wide
03-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Drank too many lead-based paints, I'm sure.

Blue Harvest
03-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Chocolate is the answer.

Breine
03-04-2008, 02:46 PM
å pushar på å smeker,
Med motståndet vi leker

A++

Video Basshunter - Boten Anna - basshunter, boten, anna, english, ircle - Dailymotion Share Your Videos (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/640x480/261317)

Oh God no!