PDA

View Full Version : Ugh

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Ever feel like you need a total break from the internet 'cause it seems to be a large source of problems for you, or you're just bored and/or tired of it for the day?

I feel that way today :( Just certain parts though, like myspace.

Rye
03-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Oh yes. When I don't have stuff to do, I feel like I'm rotting in front of the computer, and I hate it.

That's why I try to make myself busy every day. I feel depressed if I don't stuff and I have too much time to constantly think and look in the mirror and despair about not being a small asian girl. So every day, I try to either: work on my current opera aria of choice ("Ach ich fühls" atm), do art, work out, tutor, or go to work. It works very well. Makes me feel good about myself. :bigsmile:

Sarc the Swordsman
03-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I feel that way a lot. I mean, I love coming online and chatting to friends on MSN...but when I'm not in work, or don't have anything planned out to do I sit there and get bored. >_>

Madame Adequate
03-04-2008, 01:51 AM
No, I'm self-actualized.

Leen-Leen
03-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Sort of ... I just get tired of it sometimes. And sometimes it's hard because I know I have other things to do, but the computer just calls to me ...

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2008, 02:37 AM
WTF? You use the abonimation that is MySpace? No wonder you feel like :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

No, I never feel like what you describe. I have built a tolerance of superhuman degree.

addictions are hard to break ;-; don't hate!

Anno Domini
03-04-2008, 03:04 AM
seriously! Celes rocks my socks!

anyway, back to the OP, no i dont fee like that. i got the internet though like four days ago so i am nt sick of it yet

Sarc the Swordsman
03-04-2008, 03:11 AM
Myspace is more trouble than it's worth. I long since stopped using it. Not that I ever wanted to, mind you. I was forced to make an account by friends...but after weeks of being spammed with 'comment my pics!!!!' I had enough and decided to quit using it.

Renmiri
03-04-2008, 03:24 AM
Sometimes I have to be offline for days, just can't stand being online. sometimes I can't stay away. It varies

Caraliz
03-04-2008, 03:34 AM
yep. It's nice to break from a lot of things~

Sephex
03-04-2008, 03:37 AM

I didn't know you still posted here. Then again, you could say the same thing about me, lol.

Caraliz
03-04-2008, 04:11 AM

I didn't know you still posted here. Then again, you could say the same thing about me, lol.
i miss you! i totally forgot your aim screenname. pm it to me?

Breine
03-04-2008, 09:46 AM
No, not really. I'm pretty much addicted to the internet. I have to go online at least once a day and check some sites (including this one). It's kinda sad, really, but meh..

Avarice-ness
03-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah, and I usually leave.

Why would you stay around the source of your problems unless your obsessed with them?

Seriously though, having a day outside away from the internet can be a great thing when the internets got you stressed.

Balzac
03-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I always feel like this. But I find it hard because my job requires the use of the internet. It's an ever increasing spiral of dispair.

Blue Harvest
03-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm always telling myself to take a few days off from the net but it never happens. Longest break I did have was a month, and that was only because the computer blew up.