PDA

View Full Version : My birds just realized they can whistle

Avarice-ness
03-04-2008, 12:28 PM
too bad they've been whistling for over 4 months now.

I think my birds just realized it though because for the past 2 days ALL they'll do is whistle. My boyfriend says they're happy, I think they just figured out how to whistle like without having to do any other form of bird speak.

I'm just thinking "My god you've been doing this for over four months and you just realized you had the ability to do it, BE QUIET~~~~"

Either way, it's cute and funny.

What do your pets do that amuse you? :D

Cloud88
03-04-2008, 12:40 PM
My cat tried to jump up on my lap the last day, but she's getting old and she miss-timed the jump. She got half way up, and then slipped. Luckily for her, (but unluckily for me) she remembered she had claws so she dug them into the thing that she was falling off.......which just happened to be my leg. So she was left dangling from my leg and I was left with 10 claws in my skin. I couldn't lift her claws outta my jeans cos all her weight was on them, so I had to kneel down on the ground to get them out. It was pretty sore at the time, but in hindsight it was pretty funny.

And my birds too, never shut up!!!!!!:mad2:

Rantz
03-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Don't you think it's a spring thing? Birds mostly whistle when spring is coming. :]

My family's dog has selective hearing. If you call her for food or petting, she's there in a split second. Anything else passes right by her.

blackmage_nuke
03-04-2008, 12:42 PM
First my fish swim around with a blank look on their faces...Then they repeat the whole process!!! It's facinating

Btw your birds are conspiring against you

Avarice-ness
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Don't you think it's a spring thing? Birds mostly whistle when spring is coming. :]

My family's dog has selective hearing. If you call her for food or petting, she's there in a split second. Anything else passes right by her.

Maybe that's it. They've like always whistled though, just not much until a little over four months ago and now they're just freaking out.
Glad they're excited times passing by, something in this house has to be. xD

First my fish swim around with a blank look on their faces...Then they repeat the whole process!!! It's facinating

Btw your birds are conspiring against you

xD Prolly, it's like when they want food, they'll actually kick all the food out because.. it's not new enough I guess. They're evil sometimes, that's prolly why they're acting so adorable!

Deborah
03-04-2008, 01:29 PM
My dog hides when she thinks she has to go outside, she HATES being outside, so its cute to find her in her bed laying as flat as she can and pretending you can't see her! She also still chases after her tail all the time, which is just a boxer nub tail. :D

Marshall Banana
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
<ul style="list-style-image: url(http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/strawberry2.gif)"><li>Some days ago, to fool me, Tiki placed in her toy basket one of the socks she stole from me!</li><li>If I'm home alone, I leave the bathroom door open while I shower, and, while I'm not looking, Tiki steals my underwear and pajamas, drags them away, and hides them under our kitchen table.</li><li>Tiki sings with mom every day!</li><li>When I'm dressed to leave, Tiki will bite one of my pants' legs, lay on her tummy, and force me to sweep her along.</li><li>Tiki likes to play Hide and Seek with us!</li><li>Tiki humps Mr. Giraffe (her favorite toy) every night.</li><li>Sometimes Jinx will lightly slap Tiki's behind when Tiki walks by him.</li><li>Jinx ran into poles and screen doors when he was a kitten.</li><li>Jinx likes the feeling of Hello Kitty's boyfriend on his back.</li></ul>

qwertysaur
03-04-2008, 03:10 PM
My bird watches TV. She actually starts welling at us when we try to turn it off sometimes.

My dog sits on feet to keep on making you pet him. Either that or he hits you with one of his paws.

Jessweeee♪
03-04-2008, 03:18 PM
My cat knows that I'll feed her if she acts sad enough xD

Her food's just outside my room so I'm the one who feeds her. She'll sit outside my door like MEOWMOWMOWMOWMOWMOWMOW for like, EVER, not taking a breath until I open the door. Then she'll just stand outside my door give me these sad eyes, and then after she's been staring for awhile, I just say "MEOW." She replies with "Meeeaaaoauo" and we just go back and forth like that until I get tired of meowing and close the door in her face. She'll then scratch the door until I open it again, and run inside. Next she decides to be even cuter and run around in circles scratching at an imaginary bug until she gets tired, and starts meowing at the door until I open it. She'll just stand there until I follow her to her food bowl and feed her, or just close the door with her still inside. The cycle repeats :jess: