PDA

View Full Version : SeeD symbol

The Last Oath
03-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Does anyone have or know where to get the SeeD symbol? Its that sign that appear toward the end of the opening sequence that has the black on the top and white on the bottom, sorta like a ying yang but not a circle. I think it appears after they show the picture of Seifer....

Anyone? i've tried searching on google images and found one but it was wayyyy to small. If anyone's got it then if u wouldnt mind posting it on here for me .xoxoxoxox

Elly
03-05-2008, 03:02 PM
i have a really detailed temptat in the back of my strategy guide but unfortunatealy my scanner is not conected to the PC at the moment, i'll see about getting it hooked back up...

Caveroamer
03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/gunblade730/Final%20fantasy/SeeD_Logo_2.jpg

Namelessfengir
03-05-2008, 06:33 PM

pulled this out of the strategy guide

The Last Oath
03-06-2008, 08:50 AM
thank you a lot. im taking both of em

Corrugo
03-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Thank you as well, I saved the pictures. I never knew there was an actual symbol.

BG-57
03-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Galbadia and Trabia Gardens have the same symbol but different colors.

Namelessfengir
03-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Galbadia and Trabia Gardens have the same symbol but different colors.

didn't know that

rubah
03-09-2008, 06:48 PM
nomura kinda went logonuts in ff8, check out the SeeD uniform's cuff links sometime, or check at the logo for the Galbadia Bears Ice Hockey Team:
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/pooh.jpg

No one ever seems to ask about the cross on seifer's coat, what's it represent? The griever charm on squall's necklace turns into a cross as well. Why doesn't seifer have a guadian beast? :p

Suvious
05-18-2008, 06:29 PM
^ Rubah Seifer works for Ulti so the GFs are like NOOOO WAY AM I TOUCHING YOU!
Squall got bored of Griever and went Christian rock style!
Seifer may just be very religious! (Note how many psychopaths in prisons that are INSANELY dangerous are very religious I think that's applicable here!)

Heath
05-18-2008, 09:13 PM
I've always liked the SeeD logo. Always wondered what it was supposed to represent. I gather that the things behind the black and white logo represent those propeller type things that hover above the Gardens and - eventually - allow it to fly, but never really understood the other part.

Big D
05-19-2008, 02:59 AM
I've always liked the SeeD logo. Always wondered what it was supposed to represent. I gather that the things behind the black and white logo represent those propeller type things that hover above the Gardens and - eventually - allow it to fly, but never really understood the other part.Looks like a modified yin/yang symbol superimposed on the Garden's "propellor".