PDA

View Full Version : There's someone outside my window.

Montoya
03-05-2008, 10:05 AM
...making noises. :eek: How ironic that the first time I decide to sleep with the window open in a long time I start hearing someone outside. I don't know if it's my neighbor or anyone else, but it sounds like somebody is just opening or closing the lid of a trash can. It sound like a person is doing it, but I'll convince myself that it's just there dog or a stray cat.

So, what's the freakiest un-explainable thing that has happened to you?

blackmage_nuke
03-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Once i kept hearing these morse code like beeps when i was lying in bed, it came at random times about 3 minutes between each time and seemed to be the same series of beeps everytime. It was really faint and i could only hear it when everything was quiet. It freaked me out abit and it continued for a few nights.

Fonzie
03-05-2008, 01:34 PM
The only thing that makes me angry are the birds that never stop chirping in the morning. :mad2:

Aerith's Knight
03-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I once heard pianomusic, but when i came downstairs, there was no one 0_0..

you have no idea how freaked out i was.

Peegee
03-05-2008, 03:12 PM
One time I stayed up for 50+ hours. Between 50 and 60 hours I started to hear voices.

Voices carrying out a conversation.

Voices, that isn't the one 'in my head'.

I went to bed asap.

Balzac
03-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I once heard a pnuematic drill. I looked outside and yes! You guessed it, there were the workmen working on the road. I nearlly called Scooby and the gang to solve this one.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 09:19 PM
One time around early morning, there was some cat that was making this awful shrieking sound outside my window. Like it was dying. When I went outside there was fur everywhere, but no cat.

Araciel
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
I found 5,000 dollars at work once.
wait...that wasn't unexplainable..

Jojee
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM
One time around early morning, there was some cat that was making this awful shrieking sound outside my window. Like it was dying. When I went outside there was fur everywhere, but no cat. O_O

I close my eyes tight at night when it's dark because if I open them I'll start seeing strange shadows in everything xD Hey, if you can't see them, they can't see you~

Rye
03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Were they talking on the talkies?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-06-2008, 12:51 AM
It bears <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/92446-oh-my-gosh-im-doomed.html">linking</a>.

Chewy
03-06-2008, 01:08 AM
I once stayed up all night and watch the video on youtube "Silent Hill: No Escape" from then on I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eye it was quite scary

Sarc the Swordsman
03-06-2008, 01:25 AM
I kept hearing this tapping noise on my window, and after I while I decided to investigate. I switched on the light, wrapped my blanket around me and pulled open the curtains. There was nothing there. I switched off the light, closed the curtains and went back to sleep.

It happened again, and yet I never figured out what was tapping on the window. The next day, I saw dirty marks all over the outside part though.

Tasura
03-06-2008, 02:50 AM
One time around early morning, there was some cat that was making this awful shrieking sound outside my window. Like it was dying. When I went outside there was fur everywhere, but no cat.

It exploded =O!

But yea, cats fighting is one of the ungodliest noises in existence, other than the one I heard, had no idea what it was but it was horrifying.

Dr. Acula
03-06-2008, 04:23 AM
I close my eyes tight at night when it's dark because if I open them I'll start seeing strange shadows in everything xD Hey, if you can't see them, they can't see you~

Wow, so I'm not the only one.

One time I heard my cat outside, so I went outside, and my cat was there. Sounds normal? My cat had been dead for three weeks at that time.

Namelessfengir
03-06-2008, 04:54 AM

was it "as time goes by"

Montoya
03-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Were they talking on the talkies?

:p No. Haha.

I just laid on top of my bed to get a better sound and then it stopped so I just turned off the lights and closed the windows. Fell asleep a little later. Still don't know what it was though.

And yeah, cats making noises is horrible. I remember one time I was sleeping over at my cousin's house and outside I heard a cat that sounded so much like a little girl was in pain.

Strawberry_Mew
03-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Once I wuz asleep and wuz woken up to someone shaking me really hard to get me up I turn over and no one wuz there....Creepy O.O

Sarc the Swordsman
03-06-2008, 04:24 PM
The sound of cats fighting really freaks me out. It sounds like someone is getting murdered. >_> Come to think of it, I've woken up to people screaming outside once...went to my window to look but couldn't see anything. >_>

Vćrn
03-13-2008, 05:01 AM
A friend suggested eating a spoonful of sauerkraut before going to sleep one day.
Crazy dreams.
Enough said.

Aerith's Knight
03-13-2008, 05:24 AM

was it "as time goes by"

no it was a chopin sonata.

am i missing some kind of movie reference or something?

KentaRawr!
03-13-2008, 08:16 AM
One day, I woke up in a reclining chair naked.

That definitely counts as a freaky, unexplainable thing.