PDA

View Full Version : My cat's crazier than your cat

Chemical
03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Them's fighten words - meow

At the age of 19 my cat still chases her tail and and makes weird vibrating meowing noises when she's hyper. Young at heart? or Alzheimer's?

Aerith's Knight
03-05-2008, 06:31 PM
my cat fell of the roof.. on his nose!

then he couldnt spin anymore.. just snore like sounds

and it sounds like he doesnt want to be old xD

scrumpleberry
03-05-2008, 06:32 PM
She sounds like a bundle of fun :D

My piggies would run frantically round the kitchen into their last days.

NeoCracker
03-05-2008, 06:34 PM
My Cat Stalin would attack your vital points. Moment it got a chance, BAM! right for the heart.

It also had this obsession with cleaning people. A lot.

Peegee
03-05-2008, 06:35 PM
It's not Alzheimer's otherwise she'd forget who I was and um...wait it's never treated me special.

I'm not a unique snowflake =(

~*~Celes~*~
03-05-2008, 06:37 PM
My cat is way crazier. He tries to secks mom's puppy and dad's legs.

Yamaneko
03-05-2008, 06:40 PM
My cat died last year.

Namelessfengir
03-05-2008, 07:09 PM

evil cat, sleeps on your head, attacks you when you come out of the shower, the lil bastards bipolar i swear hell come and let you pet him then after a bit bite you!!

Chemical
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM

evil cat, sleeps on your head, attacks you when you come out of the shower, the lil bastards bipolar i swear hell come and let you pet him then after a bit bite you!!

Ariel, my cat, is pretty crazy like that for anyone that isn't me. She'll go up to James or PG and snuggle up but then they start to touch her and she swats and bites then runs away.

Araciel
03-05-2008, 07:35 PM
My other cat is a dog.

Aerith's Knight
03-05-2008, 07:49 PM

Ariel, my cat, is pretty crazy like that for anyone that isn't me. She'll go up to James or PG and snuggle up but then they start to touch her and she swats and bites then runs away.

my brother's cat does exactly the same thing!

weird, evil cat :shifty:

smittenkitten
03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/sooty1.jpg
Sooty~
My cat Sooty sadly died last year on Fbuary the 14th. I loved her dearly she was the sensible one. Her sons Scratch and Patch weren't as sensible. Patch used to sleep in the dryer and the ironing board. Whenever we woudl call him he would fall of it. xD Scratch ate scones and accidently ran into a door. :p

rubah
03-05-2008, 09:35 PM
my cat isn't so crazy, but he like his predecessor, likes to kinda go nuts when the weather is just wrong, stalking through the house and being unnaturally companionable.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 09:37 PM
My roomie's cat is 19 too! She can almost legally drink, so when she turns 21 he'll give her some alcohols :p

Zeldy
03-05-2008, 09:54 PM
My cat's still only a kitten! she was only meant to be neutered in April, but she's all in season so next week she's having it done. She keeps screeching by the back door xD

She makes them vibrating meowing noises too, it's excitement. If she falls asleep near you or on you, she'll place her paw on your leg or stomach as if saying "DON'T MOVE >;O"

Dr. Acula
03-06-2008, 04:52 AM
My cat Katie (aged 11) is crazy. She chases her tail. Or nothing at all. Seriously, she chases the AIR, then attacks it.

Her son, dear Diesal (yes it's spelled that way) died last year, but he used to just sleep, like, ALL DAY.

I love cats.:love:

KentaRawr!
03-06-2008, 05:52 AM
I have way too many cats. Let's cover the cats that have been parents first.

Snow-shoe
Lucky
Ducky

Now let's cover the two Cat's offspring we currently have, Snow-shoe and Ducky.

Snow-shoe's Daughter - Juliet

Ducky's Daughters - Rufus and Rastis

And now, the cat whom has had no off-spring, and is quite old, Gretta.

Juliet is a very nice cat, but as of late, has been very sneaky. She only comes to me at night, at which point she sleeps near me. Lucky is obsessive for humans, big time. Snow-shoe is an old, white cat, whom loves to be pet. Is commonly found conversing with Juliet, her daughter. Ducky, Rufus, and Rastis all hate one another, and Rastis was born with a bad leg. Gretta generally avoids the other cats, and is very loving towards humans.

Crazy things: Juliet and Snow-shoe are always found near one another, and they always appear to be talking. When you walk by, they stop to stare at you. Rufus, Rastis, and Ducky all look incredibly similar, and dislike one another to seemingly no end, and besides Ducky, they don't recognize human faces. Lucky is obsessive towards humans, and if you pet her, she expects more. She tries to get under the cover with humans at any point in time she can, but as kinky as that sounds, it's not sexual. I think she just likes the warmth. Gretta isn't sneaky, but avoiding. She spends a load of her time with my Mother, and loves humans. She is our only cat that has learned her name, but Juliet seems to recognize my voice when I say "Hello Kitty."

Ashi
03-06-2008, 07:53 AM
My family doesn't have cats, but there are ones that have lived in the yard for generations. Want to hear what's crazy about that, though? They are friends with the family's mallard. It is so dazzling to the untrained eye. Cats and duck... snuggling?

Chemical
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
My family doesn't have cats, but there are ones that have lived in the yard for generations. Want to hear what's crazy about that, though? They are friends with the family's mallard. It is so dazzling to the untrained eye. Cats and duck... snuggling?

If you can't eat it, exploit its ability to keep you warm.

Strawberry_Mew
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
My Cat Peanut isn't crazy just really Loveable XD My other cat Trogdor is something else lol now that cat wuz crazy. He would attack Posters on the wall the ones he didn't like XDD pluz when I wuz getting ready a few times in the bathroom he jump up to the sink and lay down in the sink. XD

Momiji
03-06-2008, 04:20 PM
My brother's cat (age 2-ish) is licking my feet this very second-- it tickles a lot.

My cat (same age as my brother's cat) likes to jump on my lap and push the keyboard off of my lap. When I'm typing. It's so adorable.

And my dad's cat (that adopted us, age unknown) likes to attack the toilet paper in the bathroom and sleep in shoeboxes. He is the only one of the three who go outside and hunt. Sometimes he brings home mice and birds and he plays with them until they die. He's so vicious but loving.

Miss_Lulu
03-06-2008, 05:31 PM
i have two kitties.
shellye is 7 and she totally has schizophrenia. (i had to look up how to spell that) she will be all calm one minute, and the next thing you know, her hairs standing up, and shes hissing.... at the air! i think she could possibly be seeing ghosts, or something of that nature. she used to have the habit of sleeping on top of my head at night, so when we first got her i took to sleeping with a pillow over my head, so that i didnt get cat hair in my nose, eyes, mouth. now, however, she doesnt sleep on my head, and the only time she sleeps with me at all is right when i lay down. she will come up to the bed and lay down right beside me, and then maybe ten minutes later she goes to my sisters bed and sleeps there all night. like 'okay mom, i slept with you, now its her turn.' lol

my other cats name is crack. he was originally named titan, but one time my mom went to take some medicine, and she had to go to the restroom so she left the pill on the counter, well he jumped up on the counter and was sniffing, and licking the pill, and i walked in a saw him and hit him with the paper towel roll. ever since then we have called him crack. (we took him to the vet, and they said there wasnt anything wrong with him from licking the pill, it was only tylenol) he has a habit of when he lays down with you (which is rare) he puts both of his paws on you (even if he has to stretch them out as far as he can) so that you cant move. if you move, he sticks his claws in you. most of the time however, he is moving around, jumping up and down, drinking from the toliet (like a dog), and tormenting shellye. whenever someone comes out of the bathroom, he is waiting right outside the door, and as soon as the door is open, he is in the bathroom, like what were you doing in there.
whats really funny though is the other day i was sitting at my computer desk (which is in the living room) and i heard a noise like someone was holding down several buttons on the computer. well i go in my sisters room, and crack has the shelf that has my sister keyboard on it, out and he is pressing the buttons. xD i guess he wanted to type too!

leader of mortals
03-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Well presley is cool. He is pretty fat too. He will chase a shoelace for days and days if he could. My neice then takes the shoelace and starts whipping it around. She likes presley too.

Woodinator
03-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Hmm there's Rowan that likes these toy mice and will rip their heads off and/or drown them in a water dish. She also chirps and makes other noises to get attention and plays dead if you ignore her

One of my cats, Ditto, will curl up at my feet and sleep and if I shift them just slightly i feel claws dig in...

And then there was my cat charlie, who killed anything smaller than him and he ate paper (so my cat actually ate my homework!) and when you pet him and he got excited he drooled :D

Ashi
03-09-2008, 07:53 AM

If you can't eat it, exploit its ability to keep you warm.

I believe it goes both ways, for cats and duck.

o_O
03-09-2008, 11:01 AM
My cats don't really do many crazy things, but they do have rad names.

Gavin, Kevin and Calvin.

Chemical
03-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I've had this big fold out road-map of France laying around on the floor and Ariel's just been having a hay day out of it. She burries under it and makes really weird noises like "mrgha nya nya nya~" until I poke at it and make rustling noises then she just freaks out and runs in circles under the map.

Quindiana Jones
03-09-2008, 03:03 PM
My cat used to sit in front of dogs and just stare at them. They never came closer than about 3 feet. They'd just stare and stare and stare, and eventually yelp and run away with their tails between their legs. It was really weird that she could do that.

Blue Harvest
03-09-2008, 07:12 PM
My cat's a lazy old git. He sleeps all the time, waking up only to eat, clean himself or go outside.

Oh, and he sometimes attaks the dog, which is amusing to watch because she's 5 times the size of him and she doesn't fight back :D

Montoya
03-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Your cat is schizophrenic. I don't have pets because my parents never liked having them around so I feel jealous when ever I see my friends having their pets. I want a cat. :mad: