PDA

View Full Version : Moving about~

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Hmmm, so for the last year and a half (which is coincidentally how long I have been living in my apartment), I have had my room laid out in the same manner. That all changed today. I wanted to change it up a bit, so I did. At the same time I gave it a much needed cleaning.

So my question is to you, EoFF, how often do you change your room around? Is there anything in particular that prompts you to do so?

PS, I'd love if magical elves came a did my laundry for me. x-x;

Caraliz
03-06-2008, 01:43 AM
i like doing laundry. i love the smell of laundry detergent and i love how warm my clothes are after i'm done drying them. i just hate folding them and putting them away.

Tavrobel
03-06-2008, 01:45 AM
I always plan on changing my room, and it never gets done. However, I will be moving into an apartment by the summer.

At best, I clean up my books once in a while. I've got a real thing about my TRC books being out of order (or my LotR books for that matter).

Araciel
03-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Not much I can do to change it...The TV has to be in a certain spot for the cable, unless I want to run lots of extra cable which is annoying. Also I like to have my bed with only the head against a wall, so that cuts my options down too.

If/when I get my chinup bar, I'll have to do something though.

Tasura
03-06-2008, 02:46 AM
I don't change my room, my parents do when I'm at uni. xD

And as for my room here, I don't have the space to change it, I will next year though.

~*~Celes~*~
03-06-2008, 04:11 AM
about the only thing I can change is where my dresser and my plastic cubbies thingie goes. My dad put one wooden shelf just above my bed so I can have a place for like my alarm clock and such, and another one just above where my desk currently is so I have a place for books and whatnot.

rubah
03-06-2008, 04:28 AM
my bedroom at home has been in its arrangement ever since i got the bed I have now, so for about 8 years. (My bed has a kind of bookshelf semi-wall in the middle, so I have to have my bed against a wall, pretty much.

it's a square room, with one corner a closet. next to the closet on one wall is a doorway, and on the other wall a chest of drawers. The CoD has a small table next to it, and a door on the other side of that. The first door has a small set of drawers that are low, then in the corner, a metal bookcase. There is a window in the middle of the wall, and my bed is inline with it and touches the middle wall thing. (much more convenient than a nightstand :D). On the other side of the wall is my baby diaper changing table my dad made when I was little, and there's like a lamp and stuff on it.

on the other side of my bed, in the third corner is another set of low drawers with my stereo on. Then there used to be a low table/bench, but I brought it to college. There's another window on that wall, then you're back to the last corner which is where teh second door is.

The windows are really big. They're like a normal window except two times. My room faces south and west, so it's always pretty warm in the winter (except at night because our insulation is awful and we have all these big windows xD)

Fun fact: the rooms next to mine are the living room (with the front door opening across door #2) and the bathroom. The bathroom used to be another bedroom and it's exactly the same size as mine. the toilet is in the closet area.

escobert
03-06-2008, 04:32 AM
I cba to change my room much!