PDA

View Full Version : Oooh baby, you feel so smooth~

~*~Celes~*~
03-06-2008, 04:02 AM
1.What brand of razor do you use?

2.Shaving cream or shave gel?

3.Favorite scent of cream/gel?

Venus Divine from Gilette for me :) I prefer gel, something like Vanilla or Cucumber Melon scented please~

rubah
03-06-2008, 04:23 AM
I use a gilette fusion. It's a lot better than the one I had before. (nicks have gone down to about 0 ± 1%)

I generally use skintimate shaving gel because they gave us a sample of it in like 6th grade after the yearly sex talk, but I think I have a different kind right now. It smells like apricots and I always think of peaches and summertime.

I only use shaving cream right now because I'm too lazy to have it and bar soap. At home, I typically just use the gel for my armpits and soap for my legs because I really don't care what happens to my legs, but underarms are sensitive.

Araciel
03-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Gilette Mach 3

Any foam/gel is good, I mix both because they lift your hair in different ways, meaning you might get a slightly closer shave that way.

Scent doesn't matter since I wash it off and put on manperfume.

Aerith's Knight
03-06-2008, 04:28 AM
gilette fusion (omg same as rubah 0_o)

nivea for men shaving cream

scent? that would just be gay.. or lazy.. you got deoderant and cologne for that

Denmark
03-06-2008, 04:28 AM
FYOOOOOOOZHUN

edge shaving cream cause that's what my dad used.

scent what

Leeza
03-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Venus. I don't know if it's Divine or not. :)
Usually just soap. :cat:

Jojee
03-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Bic is magic, and I use soap & water.

Namelessfengir
03-06-2008, 04:41 AM
mach 3 and gilette gel. i need to shave again

Madame Adequate
03-06-2008, 04:47 AM
Gilette Mach 3. Don't know what shaving cream I use 'cause I just steal whatever's lying around! I only need to shave once or twice a week though, so it's not a problem.

For the body I just use water.

mooglebunni608
03-06-2008, 04:48 AM
I have a pink Quatro razor that I got free in NYC. They were just handing them out on the street, which was nifty.
Unfortunately, it kind of sucks. And I ran out of shaving cream (Rasberry scented, from the dollar store XD). So I haven't shaved much recently.

rubah
03-06-2008, 04:55 AM
I have a pink Quatro razor that I got free in NYC. They were just handing them out on the street, which was nifty.

I hope you changed the blade first. I hear you can get AIDS like that!

Nominus Experse
03-06-2008, 04:58 AM
Mach 3 Sensor Excel or something to that effect. It's the model for people with unbearably sensitive skin (ie: pansies).

I use some sort of sensitive skin and heavy moisturizing cream. All I know is that it's in a violet bottle and has a graphic that I easily recognize. Strange to think I don't know the brand or name of the particular product when I've been using the same one for several years...

I fucking hate shaving. It doesn't matter how much gel/cream or what type of razor or how I shave... My face ends up in flames and itches terribly for fucking days.

And yes, I've tried lotions and moisturizers and....

/end miniature rant of Nom Om Nom's sensitive-pansy face.

Caraliz
03-06-2008, 05:07 AM
i use a quattro for women, the disposable kind. knicks are nonexistant and i couldn't be happier. for underarms, i don't use anything. i just shave them with water. but for legs, i use shaving creme. i bought it at trader joe's and it smells like honey~

Obsidian
03-06-2008, 05:27 AM
I use the Quattro and any old shaving creme.

Vyk
03-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Back when I actually cared I liked Gillette's gel. I have a fusion razor. But since I got lazy and started the goatee thing I tend not to worry about cream or gels. Water's enough for my face. Though I'm one of the rare guys that grooms my chest and pits, and that tends to require something. Even if it is just soap. I'm usualy too poor or lazy to buy fresh stuff so I try to get buy. But yeah. A fresh new Quatro or Mach3/Fusion with gel is the way I'd go when I can. Though Nivea's nice too. And I have a preferred calogne so scent doesn't matter much. It all smells nice anyway

Rye
03-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I shave using soap and random cheap razors my Mom buys for me. My shaving experience is out of my hands!

Blue Harvest
03-06-2008, 12:26 PM
mach 3 and gilette gel. i need to shave again

Tallulah
03-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I recently bought a Gillette Venus Vibrance, which was recently discontinued. And no wonder; the battery keeps falling out when you use it! :mad2: Then because my hands were so slippery with soap, it was a bitch to put it back on! :mad: Still it gave a smoother shave than my regular Venus razor.

I usually use just soap lather to shave with, legs and underarms. The rest (eyebrows, upper lip, bikini line) gets waxed at a salon. :) (Or I pluck my eyebrows if I'm short of cash. :p )

Loony BoB
03-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Gillette. The best a man can get. Mach 3, to be exact, and I do have some shaving foam but I don't bother with it, I just shave with water - never cut myself so far!

Breine
03-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I actually don't know. I just use my dad's stuff..

Jess
03-06-2008, 02:50 PM
I use Venus Vibrance, or just a disposable razor. I use soap and water, and moisturiser afterwards. :jess:

I nearly always manage to get nicks and cuts. *clumsy*

fire_of_avalon
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
I use vinegar and a sharp rock.

Strawberry_Mew
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I use the Quattro for women or Venus <3 The type of shaving cream is use is Gel XD I usually pick diff ones off and on

Goldenboko
03-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't know what shaving cream I use 'cause I just steal whatever's lying around! I

Me too 0.0

I dun really remember what my razor is called, I'll I know its Gillette (the best a man can get xD)

Balzac
03-06-2008, 05:20 PM
I use a cutthroat and peanut butter.

Momiji
03-06-2008, 05:53 PM
I use vinegar and a sharp rock.

Oh! Oh~! I can beat that. I use lemon juice and a shard of glass because I'm hardcore like that. :D

Or I could just use an electric razor. :sweat:

Peegee
03-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Gilette Mach 3. I still have like 4 or 5 blades left so it's not going away any time soon.

I actually shave with water.

smittenkitten
03-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I use a Wilkinson Sword razor and Gillette's Satin Care shaving cream, it's purple! :)