PDA

View Full Version : Project "S"

KentaRawr!
03-07-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm sure at least a handful of you are aware of this information, as it's pretty old info.

I don't really know if this would go in Media or not, but since it's being based off of a Video Game, and as it's a series of projects which may lead into a Video Game, I guess I'll put it here...

As according to Wikipedia, "Project 'S' is a series of works based on the Snatcher franchise. This revival of the Snatcher Franchise is a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Suda 51. As announced in the Weekly Famitsu, the first production in the project will be a radio drama, with Suda being both the writer and one of the voice actors, and Kojima making a cameo appearance as well. Other works within the project have not yet been revealed."

I really hope someone translates that first thing, even if it would only be in Text. I played through Snatcher and absolutely loved it, and it was a great experience as interactive media. The ending left quite a bit of sequel room, too, so it would be great to see how it continues.

Roto13
03-07-2008, 05:16 AM
a collaboration between Hideo Kojima and Suda 51.

!

XxSephirothxX
03-07-2008, 05:24 AM
Interesting.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-07-2008, 05:38 AM
The world isn't ready.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-07-2008, 06:09 AM
I'll believe it when I see it that this venture actually results in any video games.

KentaRawr!
03-07-2008, 06:13 AM
If it doesn't, the world sucks.