PDA

View Full Version : Raymond E. Feist Books (Major Spoilers!)

Carl the Llama
03-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Ok so I have finnished Into a Dark Realm for the second time and wanted to know what your opinion of it was? do you think Miranda will die in leso's captivity also if you had to decide on what type of... I forget the word... echo? (I cant remember the correct teminology the same thing that Ralan Bek is) do you think Nakor is? and if he had all those powers why couldnt he do more during the Serpant War saga? meh anyhow does anyone know anything about the new upcoming series: The Demonwar saga and The Chaoswar Saga would very much like to know any tidbits of info you might have.

Vivisteiner
03-08-2008, 01:33 PM
I only read part of one book which I got for free - The Rage of Demon King, or something like that. It was too hard to follow but he wrote quite well.

Carl the Llama
03-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Rage of a Demon King is his all time best selling book and its an international best seller (and also my favorite book lol (ever)) and also incidently its also the very first book of his I ever read (I had it for like 3 years before I even picked it up lol) that aside if you really want to read his books you should start with Magician (his first book) which you can get ahold of in most shops.

Renmiri
03-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I liked the first ones better