PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along?

Captain Maxx Power
03-08-2008, 02:15 AM
It seems to me that everyone around here (well, I say everyone, a lot of people) seem to have picked up particularly nasty mean streaks recently. So I say let's spread some good will towards one another for once. Enough of this pointless internet bravado just because we feel the need to be superior to people we'll never meet face to face to fulfill our own ego. Say something nice about another member, or maybe the person who posted above you. I think it'd be a great little upper for everyone. :cool:

Araciel
03-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Maxx, as far as I know, always has a very respectable opinion, and is a pretty easygoing and friendly guy...hence this thread, no doubt :)

Freya
03-08-2008, 02:26 AM
James is pretty much awesome. I can easily talk to him about almost anything.

Maxx is pretty much awesome too! I can get into intellectual convos with him sometimes and I really like that.

Shiny
03-08-2008, 02:43 AM
I will do all of you!

Captain Maxx Power is an insanely cool dude who looks suspiciously like this other dude who I can't remember the name of, but he was probably insanely cool too.

Araciel is an expert at keeping people company via instant messenger and always provides me with laughs every now and again. He also has a great, deep voice.

Lekana understands how much of a necessity it is to destroy Boko therefore she conquers. And she does it all wearing fashionable heels.

Jessweeee♪
03-08-2008, 02:49 AM
EVERYONE HERE IS SUPER AWESOME I LOVE YOU ALL :kaoclove:

Roto13
03-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Jessweeee isn't supposed to be here any more, but here she is. It's good that she's not gone. For us, anyway. xP

Tavrobel
03-08-2008, 03:02 AM
I hate all of you. Go die, desu.

But Roto is a G. He can live.

Jessweeee♪
03-08-2008, 03:04 AM
AND TAVVY IS ALSO SUPER AWESOME EVEN THOUGH HE'S A MEANIE POO-POO HEAD.

Jessweeee isn't supposed to be here any more, but here she is. It's good that she's not gone. For us, anyway. xP

It's not time for me to leave yet :p

...plus, it's getting difficult to get on my computer and do something harmless like homework without poking my head in here.

Medi
03-08-2008, 03:09 AM
From the posts of Jessweeee that I've read, I can tell that she is an amazingly sweet person who truly cares for the happiness and love between all people. Quite honestly, that's a fantastic trait :D

Oh, I hope no one has a hard time describing me... I haven't regularly posted here in about a year or so.

NeoCracker
03-08-2008, 03:22 AM
The poster above you is a lame system, so I'll just say things about who ever I want thank you.

Starting with the poster above.

Medi: I have no Idea who you are. However you seem to have a good sense of humor with the whole "oh no she didn't" sig.

Psychotic: You consistently amuse me with your antics.

Kishi: While I dont' know what you know outside of games, the fact you are able to retain all this knowledge is a sign you are a very smart man.

Big D: While I'm not always in agreeance with you on various issues, you are always one to have a well formulated opinion. I don't think I"ve seen a post from you that seemed at all irrational in EoEO.

Raistlin: People can say you are a bitter old man all they want, and they are right. But thats why we love you.

I think thats good for now.

CimminyCricket
03-08-2008, 03:28 AM
I love everyone here.

Cookie
03-08-2008, 03:29 AM
He's a shameless suck-up. The lack of shame is pretty admirable. In an "I hope he dies" kind of way. ^_^

Not Cim, I like Cim.

Roto13
03-08-2008, 03:55 AM
Cookies are delicious.

Araciel
03-08-2008, 04:52 AM
Roto is dreamy :love:

Vyk
03-08-2008, 06:05 AM
I've definitely gotten bitter lately. Maybe its like one of those weather related mood things. I try not to let it spill over online much though. Probably makes me seems imply emotionless or something though. Hearts all around

Caraliz
03-08-2008, 06:40 AM
vyk seems like he has an incredibly interesting personality.

Dolentrean
03-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Everyone here is funny and fun to talk with, also most people here are sexy! ;)

Rye
03-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Dolentrean is fun to talk to in usernotes, and he has great hair, and is in the Cute Boy Luv Luv Club. :bigsmile:

TyphoonThaReapa
03-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I say we all get P.O.D...That would calm every bodies mind and we'll all be floating in space...:cool:...and Rye is sexy, although she reminds me of one of those high school girls I would never go out with...:rolleyes2

demondude
03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Wouldn't be the same without typhoon around. :D

Also Lekana is awesome for being my mafia partner.
your all awesome for so may reasons, I'd type them but I'm in a hurry.

Rianoa
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
I luv u all *hugs all around* :love:

Blue Harvest
03-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Mean streak? Moi? As always I am the exception that proves the rule.

Can't say there's anyone here that I don't like, not even AK :p

41-Inches-Wide
03-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I have yet to get to know Blue Harvest though :(

I am usually very vocal about the things I like so here goes!
In no particular order, other than favoritism:

1. PG - You are so very silly and at the same time troubled and mad. I love you as much as eating a lot so I'm sorry if I constantly bug you over MSN and such. But it's your fault because you're fun to talk with... aimlessly, shamelessly, and also EXTREMELY POINTLESSLY <3! WHICH I LOVE!

2. DK - BROTHERLY COMBINATION!!!!! I always go the to sites you link me to, watch anime and everything that you recommend because it's almost always good. I'm even on chapter 32 of Hajime Ippo you monster!

3. Rye - There's no one more amazing and beautiful as you. I SWEAR TO THE UNION! I look forward to always catching up with you on LJ for info on Lazy Town and SexyBeam TT____TT My ears hurt. AND ALSO YOUR PICTURES MUAHAHAHAHA I ADORE YOU RYE

4. Milfuelle - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHJKSHDAJHDAJKHDSJDHASHD!~ K SO IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR THAT THREESOME. I really like Milf because he's an arrogant genius and funny when he wants to be. His post on EOEO are major reasons for the nosebleeds in my brain.

5. Corncracker - Even if you seem like that guy who harrassed me yesterday I absolutely love you when you post stuff. I don't quite get your handle but I feel reassured when you're around.

6. Chimp - I like it when Chimp sings to me. He's also my muse when I was in a doodle slump so YAY I love you!

7. Pyschotic - You are my favorite person ever even if you're not funny at times. You're offensive but you tickle me quite right with it :jess: You push the envelope every time.

8. ROTO13 - I want you always by my side! 24/7 if I can. But your wedding picture with the yellow ribonbon will suffice as company.

9. Lunarweaver - Your posts make me laugh ALL THE TIME. YOU NEVER FAIL. I want to eat you to complete a happy breakfast! :kaoclove:

10. Marshall Banana - I LOVE YOU TO PIECES. TT_____TT You should know that by now. And thank you for my avatar. It's priceless.

Posting this makes me happy! I'm sure I have more to say. It makes me want to be friends with everyone :kaoclove:

Evastio
03-08-2008, 04:41 PM
41-Inches-Wide sends random nice heartwarming PMs to random people. :love:

Marshall Banana
03-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I love you, too, snookems!

Aicha and Rye are cute! I still plan to make dolls of them.

Araciel
03-08-2008, 05:09 PM
also most people here are sexy! ;)

'swhy I stick around.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-08-2008, 05:14 PM
I have yet to get to know Blue Harvest though :(

I am usually very vocal about the things I like so here goes!
In no particular order, other than favoritism:

1. PG - You are so very silly and at the same time troubled and mad. I love you as much as eating a lot so I'm sorry if I constantly bug you over MSN and such. But it's your fault because you're fun to talk with... aimlessly, shamelessly, and also EXTREMELY POINTLESSLY <3! WHICH I LOVE!

2. DK - BROTHERLY COMBINATION!!!!! I always go the to sites you link me to, watch anime and everything that you recommend because it's almost always good. I'm even on chapter 32 of Hajime Ippo you monster!

3. Rye - There's no one more amazing and beautiful as you. I SWEAR TO THE UNION! I look forward to always catching up with you on LJ for info on Lazy Town and SexyBeam TT____TT My ears hurt. AND ALSO YOUR PICTURES MUAHAHAHAHA I ADORE YOU RYE

4. Milfuelle - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHJKSHDAJHDAJKHDSJDHASHD!~ K SO IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR THAT THREESOME. I really like Milf because he's an arrogant genius and funny when he wants to be. His post on EOEO are major reasons for the nosebleeds in my brain.

5. Corncracker - Even if you seem like that guy who harrassed me yesterday I absolutely love you when you post stuff. I don't quite get your handle but I feel reassured when you're around.

6. Chimp - I like it when Chimp sings to me. He's also my muse when I was in a doodle slump so YAY I love you!

7. Pyschotic - You are my favorite person ever even if you're not funny at times. You're offensive but you tickle me quite right with it :jess: You push the envelope every time.

8. ROTO13 - I want you always by my side! 24/7 if I can. But your wedding picture with the yellow ribonbon will suffice as company.

9. Lunarweaver - Your posts make me laugh ALL THE TIME. YOU NEVER FAIL. I want to eat you to complete a happy breakfast! :kaoclove:

10. Marshall Banana - I LOVE YOU TO PIECES. TT_____TT You should know that by now. And thank you for my avatar. It's priceless.

Posting this makes me happy! I'm sure I have more to say. It makes me want to be friends with everyone :kaoclove:

Damn you! You didn't include me in your senseless rabbling!:mad2:

Araciel's my dog son! A'yo, let's go get Akaria drunk some more!:cool:

41-Inches-Wide
03-08-2008, 05:29 PM
TTR
Is awesome because he's a perverted son of a gun! :jess:

TyphoonThaReapa
03-08-2008, 05:32 PM
TTR
Is awesome because he's a perverted son of a gun! :jess:

Damn Straight!!!:cool:

Rye
03-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh, I love Lamonda and Aicha too, I will marry them in a big Hello Kitty castle. :kaoclove2:

NeoCracker
03-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Aicha has touched me with her kind words. :cry:

And you are so sweet Rye. You treat people nicely, and you come across as a caring individual.

Mind you I still hate you for taking MILF away from me, but thats another story entirely. :bigsmile:

Marshall Banana
03-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh, I love Lamonda and Aicha too, I will marry them in a big Hello Kitty castle. :kaolove2:
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/necronopticous.html">I know someone who can build it for us!</a>

Vyk
03-08-2008, 06:24 PM
I love people....

escobert
03-08-2008, 06:27 PM
blah is how I feel.

Old Manus
03-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Good work turning this into another post-something-irrelevant-about-the-poster-above-you-so-you-can-see-what-the-next-poster-thinks-of-you thread. I hate you all :mad2:

Rye
03-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Oh, I love Lamonda and Aicha too, I will marry them in a big Hello Kitty castle. :kaolove2:
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/necronopticous.html">I know someone who can build it for us!</a>

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/bigsmilelol.png

I think Old Manus is one of the more underrated members of EoFF. He has a jolly good face palm. I want my children to inherit it.

smittenkitten
03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Rye you are so beautiful and lovely, I wish we could talk more! :)

Dolentrean
03-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Smittenkitten is nauseatingly cute in her antics.

Rye... well girly, you can keep me up at night you little wild thing ;), come on and make my heart sing :p

Actually the same can be said about MILF, just remove the “girly” from the statement :confused:

Manus, there is little that I enjoy more that cynical sarcasm *salutes*

And this is a personal shout out to TTR because we all know that pimpin ain’t easy! Live the dream dawg

NeoCracker
03-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't know Dole, Milf has this feminine feel about all he does.

But really, Milf is quite a good guy. He seems to think very highly of people, a trait which seems lacking most places now a days.

Roto13
03-08-2008, 08:56 PM
NeoCracker is a furry without any of those annoying humanoid dogs.

Rye
03-08-2008, 08:59 PM
I don't know Dole, Milf has this feminine feel about all he does.

Oh, you're definitely right. xD Hux is so girly, it's perfect. I'm so sick of big tuff buff guys. He's agreed to let me put his hair into pigtails and put Hello Kitty hairclips and headbands in it. I'm so excited, my little toes are tapping with anticipation. :bigsmile:

CimminyCricket
03-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Roto is my frontsmack, I can't say anything bad about him even. Not even if I wanted to.

Quindiana Jones
03-08-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't really know much about Roto or Cim - they won't let me join in with their homoerotic antics.

But I like ROY. She's very....real. That doesn't make sense, but I know what I mean.

Captain Maxx Power
03-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Necrocopter is a very friendly and helpful guy, Lekana is super cool and awesome to talk to (however rarely that happens :P ) Also Shiny and Araciel also get honourable mentions simply because they said I was cool.

Dolentrean
03-08-2008, 11:31 PM
CMP has a badass name!

Blue Harvest
03-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Dolentrean is occasionally evil, which makes him all the more awesome.

Quindiana Jones
03-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Oh yeah. Well there's me feeling all left out and unloved. :rolleyes2

Necronopticous
03-09-2008, 12:21 AM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/necronopticous.html">I know someone who can build it for us!</a>You three are going to have to settle for <A href="http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-2249-roarsilver">a fortress inhabited by Dwarves</A>.

I could always add a Hello Kitty mural, though.

LunarWeaver
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Oh yeah. Well there's me feeling all left out and unloved. :rolleyes2

Quin prevents the apocalypse through his massive charm alone :kaoclove:

TyphoonThaReapa
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Yeah right. The only person that cares about Quin is...well...damn Quin, you just on your own...:rolleyes2

rubah
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
TtR is a true independent mind.

Aurey
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
You're all very average. :} (compliments are my forté btw.)

Rye
03-09-2008, 04:51 AM
I think q..q..qqq..Quin is one of the most perceptive members of EoFF. He's very great to talk to, but he's never on MSN. ;;

KentaRawr!
03-09-2008, 05:01 AM
O Captain (Maxx) my Captain (Maxx)! I support this notion of kindness! Kindness and trust could be considered our greatest weakness, as it opens us up to to be taken control of. But, with combined strength, we are great! Let us welcome one another in open arms!

Roto is awesome, Jess is groovy, Maxx is Power, Blue Harvest is blueful, Quin looks like Freeza (which is good!), Necron is amazing, Lunar is sweet, Typhoon is understanding, Rubah is beautiful, Aurey is lovely, Rye is wonderful, Neo is friendly, Marshall is grand, Vyk is loving, Bert is fun, Old Manus makes me squee with laughter, SmittenKitten is cute, Dolentrean is insightful, Cim is Rotoific, Caraliz is a good judge of character, Demon Dude is funnyful, Rianoa is caring, 41In. Wide is heartwarming, Araciel is stupendous, and best of all...

CID IS GOD.

Sarc the Swordsman
03-09-2008, 05:03 AM
I er...don't really know anyone very well here yet, but from what I've seen everyone seems nice and cool!

Araciel
03-09-2008, 05:15 AM
You'd all be my friends IRL if I met you...but we haven't...add me to MSN or facebook or whatnot. /whore.

Ace14
03-09-2008, 06:37 AM
I don't talk to many people on here, but I do know all of you are really great and awesome! :)

Vyk
03-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Can't beat Kentarou's post.. :}

Rostum
03-09-2008, 08:25 AM
There are a lot of you that I don't like. I used to come here just for the Final Fantasy XI forum, but now that I don't play that anymore, I have no idea why I am still here.

Maybe because there are still some good members around, I don't know.

KentaRawr!
03-09-2008, 01:07 PM
And Omecle is groovy!

Quindiana Jones
03-09-2008, 02:56 PM
I think q..q..qqq..Quin is one of the most perceptive members of EoFF. He's very great to talk to, but he's never on MSN. ;;

Mainly because when you're on it's about midnight here. :D

Maxx is a genius for creating a thread that inspires people to be nice to each other.

I don't really know Kentarou very well. :( But he seems like a cool guy.

Chemical
03-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I think everyone can sit on it and rotate.

>=[

and by it I mean a big fluffy pink merry-go-round because y'all just are so super kawaii-rockstar.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Ashley's freckles are chemical starlight.

Cz
03-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Kishi knows just about everything there is to know about games. He is an invaluable resource to the Eyes on Final Fantasy community. :up:

Breine
03-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Cz is very cool and should definitely post more often :) Plus, he's a great user noter..!

Blue Harvest
03-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Blue Harvest is blueful

I'll take that as a compliment :tongue:

Araciel
03-09-2008, 07:01 PM
I think everyone can sit on it and rotate.

>=[

Eff you.

Also, :love:

Heath
03-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Not only does Araciel have a good avatar, but their posts are equally good. Oh, and the profile picture clearly shows the blatant sex appeal.

Necronopticous
03-10-2008, 02:13 AM
<A href="http://mkv25.net/dfma/poi-3672-hellokitty">As promised</A>.

Marshall Banana
03-10-2008, 02:16 AM
:hello:

Rye
03-10-2008, 02:28 AM
It... it's just like I pictured it in my dream! :bigsmile:

Rocket Edge
03-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Ultima Shadow, DK, & TTR for giving me the odd chuckle, and everyone in the Football thread.

Big D. He's one of the few members in here who I really enjoy reading posts off and taking the time to see his point of view, in whatever the topic may be on.

Loony BoB, for always creating new ideas to make this site fun.

The Captain, for doing as well as he's doing in the Fantasy Premier League for an American as he states. Giving credit where credits due!

Rostum
03-10-2008, 04:56 AM
And Omecle is groovy!

And here I was thinking you were the worst member on the forums. :love:

On a serious note:

Big D. He's one of the few members in here who I really enjoy reading posts off and taking the time to see his point of view, in whatever the topic may be on.

Definitely. I find his posts to be very thought provoking.

Dolentrean
03-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Omecle has a Bootastic Avitar.

Araciel
03-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Bootastic is an awesome word.

<4 all of you.

Chemical
03-10-2008, 05:27 AM
I'm going to throw up rainbows and fluffy kittens.

Peegee
03-10-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm going to throw up rainbows and fluffy kittens.

Oh please this is too easy. I can't say enough good things about Chemical. She can even dance!

(I'm being silly but really, Chemical is super wicked)

Yamaneko
03-10-2008, 06:06 AM
The most sincere thing I can think of saying is that none of you bother me to the extent I would have you believe.

Rantz
03-10-2008, 10:41 AM
You know when the sun shines really hard on you to the extent that you feel sick, and then a cloud comes along and covers it and it feels really, really good? Yams is that cloud.

Roogle
03-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I want to get along with you, Captain Maxx Power. :fencing:

Jess
03-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Okay, starting with the previous poster:
Roogle seems to be very helpful in the gaming part of the forums! :}

anddd the creator of this thread:
Captain Maxx Power seems very nice! First with the EoFF’s Valentine's Day Love Exchange Emporium and now this thread!

and some others for good measure!
Psychotic is awesome. Paul makes me laugh and has a great sense of humour, good to talk to and puts me in a good mood, and he always helps me out if I need it. :jess:
Loony BoB is always willing to help! Daniel is always full of conversation, so there is no awkwardness of me not knowing what to say!
DK is hilarious, I really enjoy talking to him even though I don’t as often as I’d like to! Dan wants to make love to Thierry Henry’s bald shiny head! :jess:
smittenkitten is super beautiful and super nice! I always enjoy conversations with Danielle, however rare they are. :love:
FOOTBALL THREAD: everybody who posts in the thread is awesome.

Aerith's Knight
03-12-2008, 05:12 PM
hmm.. its not very normal.. but i shall try to fart rainbows today :)

thats right, its AK's day off.. from.. well.. being me?

then i will start today off with wishing everyone a happy christmas.

I know it isnt christmas.. but i still havent taken down the lights.. so im still spreading the joy ^__^

Rye
03-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Huxley (my bf <33), Paul (my bff jill, he's so fun, and gives great advice) Dan (freaking insane, I love him and our random hard gay Morning Musume fetish), Lev (Nevada = Penis) have been the people I've chatted to on MSN for ages. <3 Ouch! and Justin are people I love to talk to on MSN recently! They're very fun to talk to. I also love to talk to Rhody and q..q.q.q.q...QQuin! We all should talk more.

I miss Bun Bun and Lindy, they're really interesting to IM with.

Necronopticous is great fun to talk to on the phone, I wish we talked more. I'd also like to talk to Lamonda over the phone!

I wish Aicha, Lamonda, Jess, foa, Jojo, smittenkitten, feel the illinoise and I talked more on MSN. ;;

I adore Auntie Stephanie (Pike) and wish she'd come on EoFF more, but I still talk to her on LJ and sometimes her bf's forum! <3

Caraliz
03-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Rye is my girlfriend. :jess:

Dolentrean
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Rye is my girlfriend. :jess:

Caraliz lets me watch :shifty:

Araciel
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
I just realized I generally value the opinions of everyone around here.

Larahl
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM

Yeah right. The only person that cares about Quin is...well...damn Quin, you just on your own...:rolleyes2
Quin is awesome.
And he makes great tacos.

Caraliz
03-12-2008, 10:26 PM
laharl sold me his horse for a shiny nickle. :D

Montoya
03-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Caraliz is in Illinois. That's a good thing right?

James Leopold
03-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Montoya has a cool sig....:)