PDA

View Full Version : The last random thing you done you are truly proud of doing

Iceglow
03-08-2008, 02:54 AM
I was wondering what the last truly random event you done that you are really proud of doing was? Since I'm asking I'll go first:

I was in Tottenham Court Road with my mate, we'd just put two of my 360 games in to the local games store to get ground (Damn 360 put rings in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and Mass Effect, I was not pleased though this did spawn my spree of Halo 3 on legendary solo) then whilst waiting we went for a KFC on the way back from the KFC the dreaded scientology nuts who ask you to do their stress test ambushed us, so even as the woman asked us to do it I was walking on and without breaking stride just replied; "No, you're a damn cult and you know it and I don't like cults!" my mate was on the floor along with the woman's jaw as she just stood there and gaped at me for the audacity of it, or perhaps the truthfulness of it. I am now in my mates eyes, a legend for eternity.

So share your random moments of genius and pride.

Cookie
03-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Your mate has low standards.

Jessweeee♪
03-08-2008, 03:01 AM
My History teacher wouldn't let me read in class, so I had fun with my school supplies.

"What are you doing Jessie?"

"Makin' pizza :D!"

"That's a tiny pizza."

"Well, it's a tiny eraser."

"...you shouldn't use a pencil as a rolling pin. You'll get lead in the pizza dough."

"I'll just rub it clean on the floor or something. Do you have a tiny pan?"

"No one's going to eat that D:"

"Yes-huh! *chomp*"

"How does it taste?"

"Delicious >.o"

"Or-lee?"

"No :( *spit*"

Iceglow
03-08-2008, 03:04 AM
What I forgo mentioning was that we'd been discussing the cult of scientology throughout lunch and the other option was to go do the stress test, repeatedly telling the person performing the test for me that scientology is a cult...I couldn't be bothered with the test. Also you sir did not see the woman's face, it could have curdled milk whilst at the same time expressing as much shock as is humanly possible she was torn between giving a dirty look and her sheer stunned silence. I actually managed to shut a scientologist up, since they normally get all aggressive (I have been in arguments with them before over this) if you insinuate they're a cult this is actually quite a feat.

Cookie
03-08-2008, 03:07 AM
I've never met a scientologist irl, and if I did, I wouldn't try to insult them. I tend to just let strangers go about their business. I'd be proud of that, only it's not a random act, it's something I always do.

Sarc the Swordsman
03-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Last night, after going to the cinema my friends and I randomly decided to have a race to the bus station which was about five minutes away from the cinema. It was 11pm, so hardly anyone was around despite it being a Friday night.

I used to be on the running team at high school and college, so I managed to win. >_> After I got to the bus station,and my friends arrived a random woman came up to me and said 'You're very fast, young man...I like fast men.' and walked off.

It was funny and random. xD We usually end up having random competitions. >_>

Avarice-ness
03-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I don't really do anything RANDOM, everything I do was planned in some shape or form, meaning I either conciously or subconciously decided it. While others may see it as random, it never actually was.
Like the times I'll wake up and go to the store and just be like "BYE I'M GOING TO THE STORE" my boyfriend gets all weirded out because I never do that and my timing seemed "random" but in reality I looked up the bus times the night before and when I woke up I saw the clock, got dressed and left.

I also don't say many random things, when it comes to "random" people, you have to realize, when someone's around someone who claims to be "random" long enough, they realize their actions can easily be predicted because their randomness will reach a steady pattern or a simular pattern to another "random idea".

So! I'm not proud of any random things because I'm not random.

Værn
03-13-2008, 04:32 AM
My friend went to the library and checked out Final Fantasy: Advent Children before school one day. She lost it, and we could never find it.
The same day, a few hours after that, I went to the mall with a few other friends because one of them wanted to buy a new CD. While we were there I purchased a new copy of FFAC. The next day, I found the friend who had lost the library's copy of the movie and gave her the new one.

Gas to get to the mall - $5
Movie - $20
That "wtf?" look on her face when I gave it to her - Priceless =)

Anyways, we went back to my house and watched it later.
The case said that it takes place after the events in FFVII, which I never got very far in, so I'm not entire sure if I understand what was happening before the movie started, but I think I got the gists of it... We agreed that the fight scenes were freaking awesome, though ^_^

Namelessfengir
03-13-2008, 05:33 AM
got plenty to be ashamed of... set the shed on fire (its still blackened) shot out a window, still laughing at the recent death of a ten year old (lil punk willingly buried his head in the sand imitating Gaara of the sand)

cant really remember any great things im proud of

Fonzie
03-13-2008, 06:42 AM
I dressed up as Jesus for school during dress up day last year.

Montoya
03-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I, uh, put my iPod on random. Now I'm listening to Eminem.

James Leopold
03-13-2008, 09:39 AM
I recently sat down to my piano and randomly came up with what I thought was an epic tune that lasted two minutes. I was quite proud of it. Alas, I have forgotton it and no one else was in the house when I did it...so no one will ever hear my tune...I lead a meaningless life.

Tasura
03-13-2008, 09:43 AM
All I do is random stuff, so it's a natural thing for me, and as for something random that I was proud of, probably opting to drink beer for lunch instead of eat food, aka refusing free food even though I was starving.

Blue Harvest
03-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Once me and my best friend had the idea to take some sonic plushies and make them into a band by sellotaping things to them. We were drunk of course :D

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/xstarfallx/mypics/sonicband.jpg

That was the end result.