PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun

Momiji
03-08-2008, 05:28 AM
So I borrowed this game from a friend a few years ago and played through it and loved it, obviously.

Today, I found it at a second hand shop for $8. I'm so excited to start playing again.

Topic: Golden Sun. Love it or adore it? Discuss. ;)

Rostum
03-08-2008, 05:34 AM
Wrong section.

Yes, it's a good game, but I probably wouldn't play through it more than once.

Momiji
03-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Ahh, damn. I clicked the wrong forum by accident. Sorry. Could a mod move this, please?

Well the thing is, I don't believe I totally finished it a few years ago. That is what made me decide to buy it today.

Roto13
03-08-2008, 05:40 AM
I love that game. IT was my first GBA game and I played it at least a dozen times. xP Get the second one, too.

Absconditus_Oraculum
03-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Love Golden Sun. I'm just now starting to play it again. I actualy played the second one first, not knowing it was the second at first, and then not being able to find the first one. So now I'm going though them in the right order.

Arc_Master_14
03-08-2008, 05:51 AM
I played them so many times i fried the chip in two lol so im at a loss. I check gamestops whenever I have a chance to see if theyll have it

Roogle
03-08-2008, 06:12 AM
I have moved this thread to the appropriate forum.

Vyk
03-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Since Camelot can't do Shining games anymore and Sega pretty much ruined those anyway. It was awesome to get my hands on a Camelot RPG with that same look and feel. I adore the Golden Sun games. I think they're the only jRPGs I've played through in years. Most jRPGs don't have what it takes for me anymore. Thank God those games did however. Hopefully another Golden Sun emerges someday. Or at least, hopefully Camelot realizes people love their RPGs and they continue doing them

Montoya
03-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Well, I bought Golden Sun when it came out along time ago and I liked it. Got to the end and just stopped playing, like most games nowadays. I tried picking it up later and I just couldn't play it. I had no interest in it and the game just gave me an unpleasant feeling, something games shouldn't do. Don't think I'll ever pick it up again.

Vyk
03-08-2008, 02:12 PM
That unpleasant feeling was probably from not knowing what the heck you were doing anymore xD I actually did that with The Lost Age (Golden Sun 2). In fact I've done that with a lot of games. Ya just sort of "get over them" after a while. As enjoyable as they are, it happens. Not really the game's fault

ljkkjlcm9
03-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Golden Sun are some of the two best RPGs, of all time. I still believe one of the characters should've been in Brawl, but owell. At least Isaac shows up as an assist trophy!

THE JACKEL

qwertysaur
03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
These are some of the best games ever!

Mo-Nercy
03-12-2008, 11:18 PM
<3 the game.

Ouch!
03-12-2008, 11:55 PM
I loved both games to death. I want a new one for the DS ASAP.