PDA

View Full Version : Daily Morning Routines

Hazzard
03-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Mine is:

wake up - stare at ceiling for 10 minutes - go to toilet - breakfast - computer (pr0n) for 15 minutes ;) - back to bed...

Now, reveal to me what you do in the morning..

Araciel
03-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Morning? what is this morning of which you speak?

Sergeant Hartman
03-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Same as yours Haz.

Tavrobel
03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Wake up, eat, use the bathroom, drive to school.

scrumpleberry
03-09-2008, 07:33 PM

If I do wake up early, read. Read for hours until it's the time when I normally wake up.

theundeadhero
03-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Wake up, pee, put on clothes, shave, go to make people exercise.

Blue Harvest
03-09-2008, 08:01 PM

rubah
03-09-2008, 08:23 PM
6:55; I wake up, notice it's almost 7, grimace, and try to get back to sleep before my roommate's alarm:

We were parked out by the tracks
We're sitting in the back
And we just started getting busy
When she whispered "what was that?";
Then I spend the next half hour in kinda a half sleep, half waking (or all sleep if I'm fortunate) daze while roommate eats her Special K sans milk.

then at either 8:30 or 9:30 I hear the sound of a vibrating phone in my dreams, and grope to open it and turn it off, and try very hard not to fall back asleep because I know I have no backup alarm set. then basically I kinda look at the internet, get dressed, hike up to classes, and voila.

Rye
03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Depends on the day:

Monday-Friday: Wake up around 5:30, blow dry hair, straighten hair, put on make up and clothes, drive to school.

Saturday - Sunday: SLEEP. EAT CEREAL. COMPUTER. REST. <3

Hazzard
03-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Wake up, pee, put on clothes, shave, go to make people exercise.

awwww, no shower...?

theundeadhero
03-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Why would I shower when I'm about to get sweaty exercising? I take showers afterwards.

mooglebunni608
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM
On school days, it's wake up, run and use the bathroom, put something in my hair (wax or hairspray), grab the back pack and get in the car.
On non-school days, it's more like, wake up, try and fall asleep, go to the bathroom, fool around with hair products, eat something, fool aorund on the computer, and then study.

KoShiatar
03-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I begin most days with a bath. It's relaxing even when it's not very long. Hey, I know a shower would be more ecologic, but we only have the tub and it's impossible to stand.

Aerith's Knight
03-09-2008, 09:23 PM
wake up.. find out what day it is.. shower.. shave.. make sandwiches and grab vitamin drink.. then off to work..

weekend.

wake up.. bang head against wall to see if the pain would increase.. find out what month it is.. fall out of bed and stagger to the bathroom.. wash face and put on some underwear.. go to the computer or just pass out on the cough.. then wake up in the afternoon and get ready for another party.

Zeldy
03-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Mon - Fri; Wake up at 7am, put TV on, quick wash, straighten hair, put on makeup, get dressed, breakfast, walk to the bus stop at 8:15am. It takes me forever to get ready xD

Sat; Wake up whenever though it's usually 8/9am, breakfast, get ready, go wherever.

Sun; sleeeep.

Dolentrean
03-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Weekend: writhe around in bed, look at clock, fall back asleep, repeat.

Weekday: Awaken to alarm clock, get very angry, go turn off alarm clock that I put on other side of room, get back in bed... lay there for several minutes, get up take shower, walk to class, be upset.

Sarc the Swordsman
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I haven't woken up during the morning for weeks now. I work evenings/nights three days a week...and I'm in the habit of sleeping until 12:30pm everyday, and then doing whatever I need to do, and then sleep at 4-5am. >_>

Blue Harvest
03-09-2008, 11:24 PM
My early morning late afternoon routine is usually get up-shower-get dressed-eat-feed pets-laze around online for a while.

oddler
03-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Starting tonight, come home from work and go the fuck to bed. :(

Nicollette
03-10-2008, 01:42 AM
mmm take a shower,eat some breakfast... text the BF to say goodmorning and go to school...

Roogle
03-10-2008, 05:35 PM
My hours at work are from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, but I do not think that I get the recommended amount of sleep, nor do I think that I have a tolerance for waking up early. I spend the first hour or two of the early morning hitting the Snooze button at regular five to ten minute intervals.

Rianoa
03-10-2008, 05:37 PM
erm run about the house wid toothbrush in mouth wile tryin to put on my trousses and tryin to put on the straitners ....(im not a mornin person)

Fonzie
03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Monday - Friday: I wake up at 6:40 to go and work out. After that, I take a shower and go to school.

Saturday: On Saturday I usually sleep in, and go hang with some friends.

Sunday: I wake up at 6:00 am, shower, eat, and leave for work. I'm done around 11 or 12, so after that I just chill around the house.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Sex

Jess
03-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Monday, Tuesday & Friday: Snooze button x3 or x4 until around 7.45, throw on an oversized t-shirt and shorts/trackies, use bathroom, wash face, brush teeth, make-up, blow dry hair if it's still wet, straighten/throw it up into a ponytail, get dressed properly, sort out things for college, drink a glass of water and drive/get a lift to college at 8.15. All done in a rush due to my snoozing.

On other days it depends what I'm doing, so it varies. :jess:

Yamaneko
03-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm up weekdays by quarter-to-six since I start getting calls around that time. Then I head off to whatever school requested me between seven and seven-thirty depending how far the school is and how early their day starts. In between I take a shower (if I'd taken a shower the night before I'll just jump in real quick to wake up; three minutes tops), eat breakfast, take a whiz and get dressed. Not necessarily in that order.

On weekends I get up when I feel like it, usually around nine-thirty, ten. Getting dressed is optional.

Breine
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Wake up, go to the bathroom, have breakfast and then take a shower.

Montoya
03-13-2008, 08:37 AM
It truly depends on what day it is. Days that I don't go to class I wake up past 12 in the day. Days that I do I either wake up early and drop off my brother or wake up later and go directly to class. But a perfect morning is me waking up early, drinking coffee, eating breakfast, taking a shower, shave, put on some good clothes, and finish it off with some sexy cologne.

Oh, I also brush my teeth.