PDA

View Full Version : Freedooooooooooooom....!

Jojee
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
ARRRRRG! *runs into a wall*

*rattles bars*

*runs around like a chicken without a head screaming*

LET ME GOOOooo

<b>I WANT TO BE FREEEEEEE</b>

<i></u>FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!</u></i>

I can't take this anymore ;_;

*runs into some more walls*

PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO GRADUATE.

<b>GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!</b>

Okay just let me graduate already. I can't wait to graduate. I'm experiencing serious senioritis and getting Cs in all my classes right now, and I'm <i>not</i> a C student! Have you ever felt like this?

What are you impatient for?

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooooom....

PS I still have law school after I graduate from college so I really don't know why I'm so impatient haha :p PLEASE WHO DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH TO GRADUATE RIGHT NOW. ;_;

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :mog:

Peegee
03-11-2008, 06:53 PM
The Dean.

What's this thread about? Oh yeah graduation and the annoyances it brings.

JUST TWO MORE MONTHS JOY OMG

Aerith's Knight
03-11-2008, 06:55 PM
its *rattle fence*!!!! >:[

only for playing the piano again.. i never realized how much i would miss it.

Araciel
03-11-2008, 08:28 PM
D&D 4.0.

EDIT: The day I'm able to enter RCMP.

theundeadhero
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I yearn for the touch, the feel, of cotton. The fabric of our lives.

Rye
03-11-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm really eager to graduate! I want to go to college already. xD

I can't wait until Huxley comes to visit me either. ;_;

smittenkitten
03-11-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm impatient for the bus, they're either late or they're early. :mad2:

LunarWeaver
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Aww, poor Jojee ;__;

I get impatient when I'm drinking pop with ice and the fizz stuff takes forever to go down. ARGH, just go down so I can drink the liquid heaven already! It takes, like, 10 seconds. :mad2:

Madame Adequate
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm impatient for about three years from now. By then I should be living in the US :jess:

Vyk
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Aww, poor Jojee ;__;

I get impatient when I'm drinking pop with ice and the fizz stuff takes forever to go down. ARGH, just go down so I can drink the liquid heaven already! It takes, like, 10 seconds. :mad2:

If you stick your finger in the fizz it breaks bubble tension and causes a chain reaction and it all goes down fast like magic :] Something a friend of mine taught me in elementary. I now pass on the magic. Because I too was impatient for the death of fizz in my beverages. Enjoy

Aerith's Knight
03-11-2008, 09:11 PM
as long as you dont tap it as some moron -_-

Shiny
03-11-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.diyplanner.com/files/braveheart2.jpg

Freedom?

I'm impatient for the concert I'll be going to where I will attempt to pop, drop and lock it.

Madame Adequate
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
http://www.diyplanner.com/files/braveheart2.jpg

Freedom?

"Live free or don't"

rubah
03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
I feel really bad right now, and I feel worse when I reflect on how short spring break will feel.

Zeldy
03-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I can't wait for school to end, wheee! School ends May 13th but my GCSEs last till June 24th. ROLL ON JUNE 24TH.

Araciel
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm also impatient with people who spell the word moron 'moran'

Wait...does that fit?

LunarWeaver
03-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Aww, poor Jojee ;__;

If you stick your finger in the fizz it breaks bubble tension and causes a chain reaction and it all goes down fast like magic :] Something a friend of mine taught me in elementary. I now pass on the magic. Because I too was impatient for the death of fizz in my beverages. Enjoy

I will try your beverage witchcraft next I guzzle, good sir!

I guess I should have mentioned I'm moving south in a year and can't wait for that. But that's much less important.

Big D
03-12-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm impatient to get a freakin' job.
I didn't spend six years at university and earn two degrees to sit around writing covering letters all day, dammit!

Ki Ki
03-12-2008, 03:14 AM
I'm wanting to be marrying someone soon. And then having many babiez and stuff. :chef:

Ashi
03-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Haha Joj.

I know exactly what you're going through. I have two months till graduation also and very impatient! Although I still can't understand what I'm impatient for since I am pursuing a higher degree starting next September. We're just weird I guess.

Jess
03-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I want to hurry up and finish college to start a degree in Psychology. I'm also impatient about passing my driving test. :jess:

Aerith's Knight
03-12-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm wanting to be marrying someone soon. And then having many babiez and stuff. :chef:

I can almost hear the boyfriend run off.. :)

escobert
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm impatient for first off next friday to come so liz will be here for a week :p
then mid april when I move to chicago :p

Roogle
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
I have the feeling of the topic title. About an hour ago, I put in my two weeks' notice at my current job to accept a new job with better pay.

Caraliz
03-12-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm impatient for first off next friday to come so liz will be here for a week :p
then mid april when I move to chicago :p
I'm impatient for both of these things! Also for the semester to be overrrr. ;_; And to get a pretty ring from my baby. :love:

Montoya
03-13-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm impatient for a better tomorrow. Better yet, I want to get done with a major already and start a career. However, I don't know just yet what I want to do for the rest of my life. I had chosen my major to be psychology but I decided there really wasn't anything I wanted to in that field so now I'm back to where I started. I'll eventually find something, yet it is annoying that I still haven't.

James Leopold
03-13-2008, 09:26 AM
I want to be free of an illness that struck me down last week. I want to be able to do things! I haven't been outside in days!

Blue Harvest
03-13-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm impatient for the 22nd. I'll finally be seeing my best friend again, almost two years after the bastard moved away :(