Irish Vincent
03-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Who here thinks that Vincent Valentine should be in a kingdom hearts game

Raebus
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM
No.

PuPu
03-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Remember, if Vincent were in KH, Disney would make him seem ridiculous.

They made Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka many years younger, Squall many years older, and I don't even know even know what the hell they did to Yuna, Riku, and Paine.

So, no.

Alucard von Elru
03-12-2008, 02:29 AM
I voted yes. I was disappointed that he didn't end up in any of the games so far, and I'm not even the biggest Vincent fan. He seemed like a natural choice for a boss or something.

Mercen-X
03-12-2008, 07:08 PM
He should totally be a bad guy/good guy. He'd be like Riku. Fighting on the wrong side because he thinks it's right. And though he'd eventually learn he was wrong, he'd never actually join the real good guys. This would allow to remain dark throughout the entire game. Better yet. Instead of regular Vincent, the whole game can feature nothing but Chaos Vincent.

Clawsze
03-12-2008, 07:17 PM
If you look at Cloud's costume, we can assume that Square Enix had originally meant to include Vincent in KH1 in place of Cloud, but apparently Cloud was more popular.
I say no because although the whole storyline would fit Vincent quite well...it would leave a lot of plotholes.

Roogle
03-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I think that Vincent Valentine has almost no chance to appear in the Kingdom Heart series. From a character design standpoint, he appears to have been superceded by Cloud Strife.

blackmage_nuke
03-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Auron didnt work out too well for me. As much as i wanted to see him in the game he doesnt seem like the type who needs help from a bunch of cartoon characters.
If Auron didnt go so well i doubt Vincent Valentine will be very different.

Anno Domini
03-24-2008, 04:21 AM
The more the merrier! [i never played ffvii :-(]

Marky Tee
03-24-2008, 10:38 AM
yes
beacause i bought the games on the premise that it would contain ff characters
much to my dissapointment that the disney aspect is played upon far more heavily than the ff
oh well
still good tho

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-16-2008, 07:20 PM
No, because they didn't get the seriousness of the Final Fantasy characters in this game and Vincent is too good to take a chance and ruin.

Fynn
04-16-2008, 11:06 PM
No. KH is KH - not Final Fantasy. I don't think they need any more FF characters. Like it has been stated numerous times before, this game really makes Disney characters look as awesome as the FF ones, so I think this delicate balance should remain.

agrudis
04-18-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd say the opposite... it makes the Final Fantasy characters look as awesome as Disney characters. That's probably sacrelige on a site like this, but I don't care.

Roogle
04-18-2008, 07:01 PM
I preferred the Disney characters as party members to the Square Enix characters as party members, personally, as the Disney characters have a more unique way of fighting compared to Sora.

Momiji
04-20-2008, 04:39 AM
No, but I would love to see some SNES characters (or at least some FFIX characters) sometime. Cloud, Aerith, Sephiroth, Yuffie, and Cid is more than enough FFVII for me.

PeneloRatsbane
04-21-2008, 12:35 AM
i think Yuffie would explode if she had two emo guys to hang with at the same time,

Masamunemaster
04-21-2008, 01:51 AM
I say yes because he is just so freakin cool, and I believe that they would do him right, not some weird version of himself

Mercen-X
04-28-2008, 07:38 PM
No, because they didn't get the seriousness of the Final Fantasy characters in this game and Vincent is too good to take a chance and ruin.
A chance and ruin? A chance at ruin? What about Dirge of Cerberus? Did Vincent really shine in that game? Vincent needs another shot at redemption and there ain't a long list of titles from which he can get it.