PDA

View Full Version : It's not a doubt it's more like a help request

Polaris
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
So my english teacher asked us to create a blog where we should post a theme that is new! After a while I decided that I should argue in that blog about what internet and videogames are doing to teenagers (with the help of the videos some people here posted). The problem is he wants to see how many popularity it'll have. So if we have many comments we are successful, if we don't we fail on the blog part :( Can you guys help??? Pweeeeeasssssse :whimper:

Link to blog (http://hikarikagayakusekaiwo.blogspot.com/) (btw this is not publicity! It's a help request more like colaboration)

Also I have to make a 15 minute presentation in two weeks and I don't know if blog should be the same theme or a different one. What do you think?

Thanks

Selena_Akariko
03-12-2008, 01:49 PM
I think it's not fair... After all, you're doing this just to boost your grades or whatever, i.e. for your personal good, and not because you are interested or horrified by this problem and want other people to know about it too.

I'm not a part of this.

:save: Selena

Edit: Oh yeah, I think the presentation should be the same theme as the blog. But you should ask your teacher just in case.

Polaris
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Well it's a competition! People will ask eah other to sign at the beginning then soon we'll just expect to have new people arguing about the theme each one will post. We are allowed to ask friends at the beginning because like the teacher said some people might have friends who'll be interested in the theme! So it's not against what the teacher said! I don't mind if people don't sign, I was just asking for help! If the theme is not interesting for some then don't sign! I was just asking not demanding!

Selena_Akariko
03-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Okay, Polaris, sorry... I over-reacted a bit.

In fact, I might need some of the materials you have there for my project for Computer Studies class.

Will you allow me to use them in exchange for comments? :greenie: Again, sorry for what I said before...

:save: Selena