PDA

View Full Version : The Ciddies! (EoFF Awards, with style)

Queen Award, First of Her Name
11-18-2001, 09:33 PM
It has begun... again ;) Only, this time, it's not the EoFF Awards - it's the Ciddies. Woo! Hehe. Anyhow, 'tis Loony BoB here, I'm just using this account temporarily until they're finished, coz I don't want my Inbox spammed up with the stuff. So, PM to this account your nominations.

Yes, nominations... we're doing it with style this time >=D

The Ciddies...

1) Best Member
2) Mr. EoFF (best male)
3) Miss EoFF (best female)
4) Best Admin (no nominations)
5) Best Cid's Knight (no nominations)
6) Best Veteran (Someone who has been a member for over 8 months)
7) Best Regular (Someone who has been a member for 3-8 months)
8) Best Newbie (Someone who has been a member for less than 3 months)
9) Nicest Member
10) Evilest Member (If that's not a word, I don't care)
11) Sexiest Male
12) Sexiest Female
13) Best Custom Rank
14) Best Avatar
15) Best Sig
16) Most Mature Member
17) Least Mature Member
18) Best Artist
19) Best Poet/Author
20) Best Spammer
21) Funniest Member
22) Horniest Member
23) Most Missed Member/Ex-Member
24) Scariest Member
25) Wittiest Member
26) Most Mysterious Member
27) Most Productive Member (as in, the member who has done the most for EoFF in the past six months)
28) Biggest Suckup
29) Cutest Couple
30) Best Undercover Couple

Most Likely To...
31) Become a Cid's Knight
32) Get banned
33) Be God
34) Be Satan
35) Go to Heaven
36) Go to Hell
37) Go insane, should EoFF disappear
38) Be abucted by aliens
39) Become a pimp
40) Get confused with the other gender
41) End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for food.
42) End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for free.
43) Run over a frog and spend the rest of their life crying over it.
44) Get hit by an ambulance
45) Be driving the ambulance
46) Laugh at the member getting hit by an ambulance
47) Win the lottery after spending thousands of dollars on lottery tickets for five years, and then lose the winning ticket.
48) Be Pinky
49) Be Brain
50) Get together (Two people. Duh.)

Send in nominations. There will be one week for them, and then I'll give out the official nominees in about 24 hours (I hope ;)). The final voting will close on the 3rd December. I hope to release the winners on the 5th December (which is ever-so-conveniently the 4th December in USA, where I am).

Rules are - you can nominate yourself for no more than two categories. You can't vote for yourself though. You can nominate another member for no more than five categories. That way, it'll have more members involved. You don't have to make a nomination/vote for every category.

I have WAY too much time on my hands. xD

If you want to know more info on how I'm doing the nominations etc, go to the Help Forum and look at the thread there... yeah. That is all.

Loony BoB
11-18-2001, 09:45 PM
Please note, people, that you should NOT post your nominations. PM them. Just thought I'd point that out.

Oh, and if you don't understand how nominations work, don't worry, just send a name that you think should win the award. And then, everything will be pretty obvious in one weeks time.

Dingo Jellybean
11-18-2001, 09:50 PM
<!--
1) Best Member - I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say...let's see...Astromage1, Sugpo, Undying Angel, ummmm...let's see who else I've talked with...Black Ninja...

2) Mr. EoFF NA
3) Miss EoFF NA
4) Best Admin NA
5) Best Cid's Knight NA
6) Best Veteran NA
7) Best Regular NA
8) Best Newbie Ummm...I dunno any newbies.
9) Nicest Member Maybe Astromage.
10) Evilest Member NA

11) Sexiest Male NA
12) Sexiest Female NA
13) Best Custom Rank NA
14) Best Avatar NA
15) Best Sig NA
16) Most Mature Member NA
17) Least Mature Member Alixsar
18) Best Artist NA
19) Best Poet/Author NA
20) Best Spammer NA
21) Funniest Member Ummm...NA
22) Horniest Member Alixsar
23) Most Missed Member/Ex-Member NA
24) Scariest Member Dr.Unne
25) Wittiest Member Ummm...NA
26) Most Mysterious Member NA
27) Most Productive Member Wong Fei Lei(if I spelled that correctly)
28) Biggest Suckup NA
29) Cutest Couple Ummm...I don't know any couples.
30) Best Undercover Couple If they were uncover, you'd think I'd know? :P

Most Likely To...

31) Become a Cid's Knight - NA
32) Get banned - Alixsar
33) Be God - NA
34) Be Satan - NA
35) Go to Heaven - NA
36) Go to Hell - Alixsar(whew)
37) Go insane, should EoFF disappear - NA
38) Be abucted by aliens - NA
39) Become a pimp - NA
40) Get confused with the other gender - NA
41) End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for food. - Alixsar
42) End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for free. - Alixsar
43) Run over a frog and spend the rest of their life crying over it. - Alixsar
44) Get hit by an ambulance - Alixsar
45) Be driving the ambulance - NA
46) Laugh at the member getting hit by an ambulance - NA
47) Win the lottery after spending thousands of dollars on lottery tickets for five years, and then lose the winning ticket. - NA
48) Be Pinky - Alixsar
49) Be Brain - Me!!!!!! Dingo Jellybean!!!
50) Get together[/b] Sita Atis and Sugpo...they're both fellow Australians(gives a bonified Aussie salute)
-->

Originally posted by Loony BoB
Please note, people, that you should NOT post your nominations. PM them. Just thought I'd point that out.

Oh, and if you don't understand how nominations work, don't worry, just send a name that you think should win the award. And then, everything will be pretty obvious in one weeks time.

Now you tell me. >.<

PS2FrEaK
11-18-2001, 09:55 PM
its kindof confusing but shouldn't there be some clairifing factors such as who is newb and who has been here longer and such.....

Either that or everyone has to browse all of the boards looking for new people checking for their first post and so on......

Loony BoB
11-18-2001, 10:04 PM
Erm, please, don't post your nominations, PM them to Award Guy.

You don't have to be sure about the 3 month cutoff, it's just that we often have people who have been around for longer than 6 months getting the newbie award. Which is kinda odd, eh? So... yeah.

Endless
11-18-2001, 10:06 PM
Dingo, I edited your posts.

As for clarification, there are, read what's written in the brackets in the Award post.. Also, newbie means active newbie, like someone that you can say posts quite regularly.

Mahal Kita
11-18-2001, 10:10 PM
Hmmm... I'm getting nervous... Not only that I may or may not win, but I'm still thinking of who to vote for!

PS2FrEaK
11-18-2001, 10:11 PM
this is a little early, but when someone wins the award they should be able to put something in their sig like

Voted Mr. EoFF of 2001

or what ever prize they won, it was just an idea

Dingo Jellybean
11-18-2001, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Master Vivi
Dingo, I edited your posts.

As for clarification, there are, read what's written in the brackets in the Award post.. Also, newbie means active newbie, like someone that you can say posts quite regularly.

You mean you deleted the post.

I also didn't get a chance to copy what I wrote either.

Also I've been here for a month, I don't have the time(or the willpower) to look through who has been here for 3 months or 6 months or 8 months. >.<

Though this is just a suggestion, I'm pretty sure you would get a lot more replies when people reply through here rather than send a PM. Though it's just an assumption.

11-18-2001, 10:20 PM
The artwork of Mik and Mindy... The Ciddy.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/mindflare/trophy2.gif

:)

Scottie
11-18-2001, 10:30 PM
*stickies*

Mikztsu
11-18-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Award Guy

Yuppey. Those who don't know, that's Sean's head in Oscar's boday- The Ciddie.

*absolutely loves all these categories*

Bombay
11-18-2001, 10:45 PM
Interesting.^_^
Hm, that award is absolutely beautiful.:)

So many categories..^^
*ponders*

Advent Child
11-18-2001, 11:17 PM
Vote David (me) *points at himself and holds up sign saying "DAVID" on it* for Get hit by an ambulance, Be driving the ambulance, AND Laugh at the member getting hit by an ambulance in 2001!!

I also have a question...

if we want to can we leave some categories for nomination blank if we can't think of who to say?

11-18-2001, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by LuNaTiC jEsTeR

I also have a question...

if we want to can we leave some categories for nomination blank if we can't think of who to say?

Yes, that's fine. Only one person has voted in every category so far, and that's me ;)

Oh, and also, you can send in more nominations later, so long as you point out that it's your second lot of them. :)

Black Mage
11-18-2001, 11:29 PM
I don't usually vote, but I might this time. Actually, since I almost never check GC anymore, I found out about this in the Daily Grind. :)

PS2FrEaK
11-18-2001, 11:53 PM
heres an idea

someone go into every topic and tell about the "Ciddies"

Daryl
11-19-2001, 12:03 AM
Could we also define what "best member/Mr EoFF/Miss EoFF" type criteria is? I mean... I usually don't vote for those type of catagories because...how can we say there's a "best member"? Why is someone the "best member"?

Heh. I'm too picky. *sends in her nominations*

PS2FrEaK
11-19-2001, 12:08 AM
i wont even get nominated but hey! I don't care, I just hope deserving people get the awards, and not people who beg for them......

I think that there are way to many categories but hey

*sends in his ballot*

11-19-2001, 12:28 AM
Erm, please, people. Don't spam up this thread, or the Daily Grind. It's stupid, pointless and a complete waste of your time. You're much more likely to impress people by talking about others, rather than yourself.

"Oh, I won't get any awards, this is stupid" ~The People Who Won't Get Any Awards, Because They Were Stupid And Made People Find Them Irritating.

Mindflare
11-19-2001, 12:31 AM

Yay! I'm important! :cool: :D

*sends nominations*
Good luck to those who are nominated!

musashius
11-19-2001, 01:10 AM
<font color="#DBDBDB">Cool, yo.

EDIT: Tylah (Bombay) soooo better win.

Bloodstone
11-19-2001, 02:50 AM
Hmm, if you do have a lot of time in your hands, I suggest writing a page or document on who's eligible for what. That way, we all can view it, browse the list, be sure we didn't forget anybody, and vote appropriately. :)

Cute&Dangerous
11-19-2001, 03:01 AM
*gets all giddy?*

Vote for me... Chauntell D.! ^_^ Or.. not?

Sugpo
11-19-2001, 06:44 AM
You all better vote me for most likely to be banned. Or, better yet, BAN ME! :P

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-19-2001, 06:46 AM
coolies

*votes*

eestlinc
11-19-2001, 07:55 AM
Hmm, I would be a "regular member" so I am eligible for nomination in that category. :D

*alleviates the confusion*

Dew Drop
11-19-2001, 12:58 PM
<font color="pink">Coolies!
*Would like to win something this time so adds the catagory "Most likely to die more than once"*
Yey!!!
*Votes*
Ooops!
*points out she is a regular sorta poster*

Britt
11-19-2001, 01:11 PM
Erm, please, people. Don't spam up this thread, or the Daily Grind. It's stupid, pointless and a complete waste of your time. You're much more likely to impress people by talking about others, rather than yourself.

In other words, people, stop posting about how you are "not going to win anything." You do realize what a huge turn off that is, right? So please, don't do it. (again.)

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2001, 03:25 PM
The Mr. EoFF and Miss EoFF pageants are totally separate from the EoFF awards.

Actually, I think it's nearly time for another Miss EoFF...Be looking out for Lesbian Seagull sometime in the next month :)

Mikztsu
11-19-2001, 04:06 PM
*rocks the vote kishi style*

I also didn't vote all categories.

In earlier Awards people have often voted Mods/Admins as "Best veteran" although there's own categories for them. In my opinion it shouldn't be so, right?
Just trying to reduce this category confusion shambles here.

Be looking out for Lesbian Seagull sometime in the next month

Gods, I can't take this!! I <i>KNEW</i> Lesbian Seagull Bleys...

Dew Drop
11-19-2001, 04:16 PM
<font color="pink">I bet you I'm the only one who has or ever will fill out the whole thing! (cept Loony BoB)

edczxcvbnm
11-19-2001, 04:22 PM
I am not going to vote but I bet I will win

Get banned

I have close before and probably will again. Not in the award sense but in reality. Go me!

Ashi
11-19-2001, 04:23 PM
<font color=6699cc size=2 face=arial, tahoma>I don't think I'll vote this time. >_<; I'll need to browse the forums for a while, first. *Will try*

Citizen Bleys
11-19-2001, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Mikztsu
[BGods, I can't take this!! I <i>KNEW</i> Lesbian Seagull Bleys... [/B]

Apparently not THAT well :)

Squally Leonharty
11-19-2001, 07:15 PM
I think I'll participate, but I really don't know all members here. :p We'll see. :D *does an attempt*

Sugpo
11-19-2001, 07:18 PM
Pfft, I am going to win 'Get Banned'. Edczxcvbnm, you steaming, maggot-infested, Slipknot wannabe turd... *has heart-attack*

Squally Leonharty
11-19-2001, 07:40 PM
Done. :p It was a bit funny, though. :D

Y'know... I have never taken part to this, this is my first time. O_o Ah well. :)

Amazing Telephone
11-19-2001, 09:45 PM
I got 1 vote last time, and expect at least 1 less this time.

Oh well.

I'm witty. Im intelligent. Im scary. I'd like a vote.

11-19-2001, 11:25 PM
So far, 31 people have sent in nominations. Over 130 Member names have been mentioned. Woo! This is great.

I'd like to emphasize a few rules:

Do not nominate the same member more than five times.

Do not make nominations for the Best Cid's Knight or Best Mod - they all automatically qualify for those, as there are only 6/14 of them respectively.

Do not nominate an Admin or a Cid's Knight for a Veteran/Regulare/Newbie award. Also, anyone who is not a Cid's Knight/Admin but has a custom rank, with the exception of Reno Leonhart, is a Veteran. Please take note of this :)

The following categories desperately need more nominations, as many people are sitting on one - which doesn't do too well >_<;;

Best Member
Mr EoFF
Best Veteran
Best Regular
Sexiest Female
Best Avatar
Best Artist
Best Poet/Author
Best Spammer
Scariest Member
Biggest Suckup
Most Likely to Get Banned
Most Likely to Be God
Most Likely to Go To Heaven
Most Likely to Go To Hell
Most Likely to Go Insane (Should EoFF Disappear)
Most Likely to Become a Pimp
Most Likely to run over a frog and spend the rest of their life crying over it
Be Pinky
Be Brain

The two in italics are in desperate need of more votes to push some more people into the finals.

Umi Butterfly
11-20-2001, 01:26 AM
.. <=|
...Awards? ... I hope no one's feelings get hurt...
Please, if you don't get niminated.. that doesn't mean we don't like you. Love you all!! You're all great... so please, no one get upset with the outcome.

Rodarian
11-20-2001, 02:49 AM
LoL I remember the last award..aah the memories. Drats that i didn't vote...Anyhow this time I will..

*Pulls out stake* Remember just because you didn't get nominated or didn't we don't hate you...(may be :laugh: )

best of Luck to everyone
Rod

Rainecloud
11-20-2001, 08:07 AM
Looks like I'm a little late.

*Wonders where Proto is...*

There are a lot of categories this time round. I'm looking forward to this. ^_^

*PM's Voteage*

Burtsplurt
11-20-2001, 11:29 AM
I think I managed to vote in a massive 41% of categories. Oh well.

*Waits for people to start dropping their pants for free*

Kupopoi
11-20-2001, 12:00 PM
Yaaj, a contest. >=] Contest's are fun. Fun fun fun. :tongue: Vote Kupopoi for president! xD

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2001, 02:53 PM
Oops...I think I broke the 5 category rule :(

Yoshi
11-20-2001, 05:05 PM
me should win...

20) Most spammar

and

37) Go insane, should EoFF disappear

tata hehehe

Jewels
11-20-2001, 09:34 PM
<font color=#CC33FF>*voted*

I think I voted for myself only once......Ah well!

Endless
11-20-2001, 09:50 PM
*votes the rock*

Leknaat V
11-20-2001, 09:57 PM
You can vote for yourself? Why would you want to do a thing like that, hmm? Surely it wouldn't feel right.

DK
11-20-2001, 10:12 PM
I think i'll pass from voting. Too many people for that. Good luck to all though.

RSL
11-20-2001, 11:56 PM
Too many categories.

11-20-2001, 11:57 PM
Before I checked the 17 new messages I had today, there were 142 members involved... a lot of members have already concreted their place in the finals of various categories, too! :) Thanks for all the people who have voted in almost all categories - you narrow down the nominees very well :D Less work for me later on.

From now on, if you vote for the same person more than five times, I'm cutting all the nominations for them after that award, without sending a PM. If someone goes overboard, I'll let them know, and they can resend their votes. Um... oh, yeah.

Nominations close Monday (or Sunday, depending on your time zone), so keep 'em coming! There have been over 50 sets of nominations so far - this is going really well. Thanks again!

~Daniel

EDIT - For all you who think there are too many categories, just do the first *insertnumberhere*. They're the major ones, I believe. (Best Member, Nicest Member, Best Artist etc.)

Chocobointraining
11-21-2001, 12:41 AM
:choc: :D

Wow. I actually found out about this before the awards were given out. Here's one for you:

Most likely to go insane if the smilies went away.

:choc: :mog: :D

Belladonna Knight
11-21-2001, 01:00 AM
I'm thinking... I can only nominate myself for two? I'm hoping I got some nominations from others, then, because, like... I would fit in a lot of these. o_o

Best Member, Miss EoFF, Best Veteran, Evilest Member, Best Custom Rank, Most Mature Member, Best Poet/Author, Horniest Member, Scariest Member, Wittiest Member... as well as Most Likely To Become a Cid's Knight, Be Satan, Go to Hell, Get confused with the other gender, and End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for free.

That's... fifteen. Oh wow. @_@

Well. I guess I've got some decision-making to do, then. *is not good at narrowing down things* ><;;

~Belladonna Knight

musashius
11-21-2001, 03:41 AM
<font color="#DBDBDB">Tylah better get five categories. Or my head will explode.

IlGreven
11-21-2001, 04:52 AM
I voted and stuff...

Oh, and vote for Collector...he needs the ego boost...

~Chibi*Moonlight~
11-21-2001, 05:04 AM
I'm sorry, I'd like to vote but i dont know..well, i bet shut up:bgl:

Everybody i hope you luck. :p

Kalen
11-21-2001, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Citizen Bleys
...Be looking out for Lesbian Seagull sometime in the next month :)

Ooo-la-la. I think Lesbian Seagull should put on a purdy dress, take many pictures and post them for all to see, or at least for me to see. <i>She</i> can PM me those photos if <i>she</i> wishes. I really wanna see Lesbian Seagull in a dress...

Citizen Bleys
11-21-2001, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Kalenisis

Ooo-la-la. I think Lesbian Seagull should put on a purdy dress, take many pictures and post them for all to see, or at least for me to see. <i>She</i> can PM me those photos if <i>she</i> wishes. I really wanna see Lesbian Seagull in a dress...

Tough himno. You're supposed to be talking about the EoFF awards now.

Awrini
11-21-2001, 04:12 PM
*would be sure to win lonliest member but thats not an option.*

I'll think about these topics and vote... *doesn't understand why anyone would vote for themself "desperite fools"*

Seifer
11-21-2001, 10:26 PM
Well, this is the first time I've ever sent my votes in for the awards....

Good luck to everyone! :)

EDIT: Nominations is what I meant. >_<

Agent Proto
11-21-2001, 10:49 PM
First of all, these are nominations. :P

Spatvark
11-21-2001, 11:03 PM
Just when the hell are we gonna be voting? I'm just kinda wondering about it...

Mindflare
11-21-2001, 11:23 PM
<font color="00cccc" size=1> Spat:</font>

Send in nominations. There will be one week for them, and then I'll give out the official nominees in about 24 hours (I hope ;)). The final voting will close on the 3rd December. I hope to release the winners on the 5th December (which is ever-so-conveniently the 4th December in USA, where I am).

<font color="00cccc" size=1> *gets all excited* </font>

Bombay
11-22-2001, 01:48 AM
Settle down, Chris.^^
Wouldn't want your head to explode, eh.xD
*gives ya some bubble tea*
Calmness is good.:)

Ok, I need to go scout the forums and observe some peeps so I can make my nominations.^_^

Dee
11-22-2001, 02:51 AM
I've been gone for a week and look what happens?? *sobs*

Bah, it's not too late, huh?

Orestes
11-22-2001, 03:15 AM
Yay?

*isn't voting this time, not that it matters*

Linus J
11-22-2001, 11:02 AM
Vote loony bob for:

27) Most Productive Member

no doubt

Citizen Bleys
11-22-2001, 03:32 PM
Say, what's that brown on your nose?

Dingo Jellybean
11-22-2001, 04:57 PM

I think that's brown sugar.

Kupopoi
11-22-2001, 06:05 PM
That's what you get from kissing arse XD

Britt
11-22-2001, 06:55 PM

That's a category, actually. xD Reverse psychology... Heavy, man.

Chaos
11-22-2001, 07:01 PM
Well, I've cast my vote. If it counts for anything. Are you going to post a tally of the results?

Chaos

Zell's Fists of Fury
11-22-2001, 08:29 PM
I suddenly wish i wasnt such a bum and that I spent a little more time around here. No bodys gonna nominate me cause, well frankly I havent posted here for like two or three weeks. Thats right Im a bum. So put me down for "Member whos the biggest bum" or something. Hurrah!

Twisted Heat
11-22-2001, 08:31 PM
ya, so what's goin down? I think that they just post the winners from each category

but when is voting up?

Julia
11-22-2001, 08:48 PM
Wait a min!.....can an individual nominate themselves?

And how many nominations can someone get? and can an individual nominate one person for two things?

*sighs.....can't get enough of Mikztsu*

*is thinking of nominating Mikztsu for something

Endless
11-22-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Lovely Ellone
Wait a min!.....can an individual nominate themselves?

And how many nominations can someone get? and can an individual nominate one person for two things?

*sighs.....can't get enough of Mikztsu*

*is thinking of nominating Mikztsu for something

Read the posts that Award Guy made, you'll find your answers.

Alpha
11-22-2001, 09:20 PM
42) End up in the streets, offering to drop pants for free.

Heck, I already do that.........well, not really.

Funny catagories LB.

11-22-2001, 10:30 PM
I got a PM from Britt concerning Reno Leonhart, and would like to quote it.

Britt wrote on 11-23-2001 06:51 AM:
I just felt I should point out that Reno Leonhart <i>is</i> a veteran (he's been around longer than even me), even though you said he wasn't, in one of your award posts. ^^; Cheers.

I'd like to quickly apologise, and also, if I have told anyone (I'm not sure if I have or not) that Reno Leonhart can't be nominated for Best Veteran, I take it back, and they may PM me with adjustments. Should Reno Leonhart have any nominations for Best Regular, I'll change them to a nomination for Best Veteran, should the person who nominated them have made other nominations or not.

Sorry again >_< My bad.

Nominations - Opened Monday, Closes Sunday.
Voting - Opens either 26th or 27th of November, Closes either 3rd or 4th of November. Final results released either 5th or 6th of November.

All those dates are in New Zealand Time, which is the first time zone to start each day. The time that I open, close and release results will most likely be one day back for AmeriCanadia.

Spiff - people that left here months ago are getting nominated, so don't count your chickens before they're hatched. There were 175 members that had been mentioned at this time, yesterday. And I've had a few more sets of nominations since then...

Linus J - thanks, but I don't want anyone advertising here, no matter who they are. Also, I don't want my arse cleaned by anyone but me.

There will be a tally for both nominations and final voting. They will most likely be released later on, however. There are a LOT of people involved, and a LOT of organising is required for that. Please note, along with tallies, I'll shove in a whole lot of semi-interesting crap that you don't need to know. I have 140 pages full of crap to do with this, so yeah. *dies* I have WAY too much time on my hands.

Alpha
11-23-2001, 12:49 AM
Nominations - Opened Monday, Closes Sunday.
Voting - Opens either 26th or 27th of November, Closes either 3rd or 4th of November. Final results released either 5th or 6th of November.

Heh. *gives LB a calender*

Tifa Lockheart
11-23-2001, 01:03 AM
Yay! Awards again. How come so soon? :greenie:

Loony BoB
11-23-2001, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Apocalypse1

Heh. *gives LB a calender*

*dies*

Correction - 4th/5th DECEMBER.

*dies again*

Rainecloud
11-23-2001, 08:36 AM
The awards are so well organised this year. Well done BoB.

*Votes*

Linus J
11-23-2001, 12:23 PM
HAHA!

(vote me for biggest spammer :D)

No but actually, LB is the most productive member, according to me *trying to say this without the brown nose stuff*

What's the honour in winning suckup, spammer and most likely to get banned? You should be ashamed of yourself if you win those! (vote for me on all those categories)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-24-2001, 03:39 AM
*rocks the vote*
Originally posted by edczxcvbnm
I am not going to vote but I bet I will win

Get banned

I have close before and probably will again. Not in the award sense but in reality. Go me! Bah, you're not half the bad boy you used to be. I'm actually a little disappointed.

11-24-2001, 03:57 AM
The nominations close somewhere inbetween 24 and 48 hours from now. To all those who haven't nominated, there are a lot of people that won't make it into the finals because of YOU! >=D

Erm... I mean, please nominate. It's dandy?

To all those that have nominated, you're kew. *hugs/licks/somethingelseforcertainmembersthathethinksarekindaspecialandsomewhatsexytoo*

Dew Drop
11-24-2001, 10:37 AM
*somethingelseforcertainmembersthathethinksarekindaspecialandsomewhatsexytoo*
<font color="pink">Why thank you Danny! I didn't know you cared! ^^
*Goes and makes people nominate people*

Fyre
11-24-2001, 11:34 AM
Gah! I'm gone for a week and I miss out on this!
*hopes she's not over late*

Some great categories
*jumps around waiting for nominations*

NeX
11-24-2001, 07:26 PM
I was kind of bored this morning and I thought I'd made this for you guys, we've had this contest many times here at EoFF and nobody really gets anything out of it except giving the "I won" speech:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p84c50a3e27a3c90edf475f1dc17cd129/fe1d5e14.jpg

So I figured, you could put this one in your sig if you win or something, I dunno, maybe it's just a silly idea:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p3e8a0395d4b9901aae14588e495c6ef1/fe1d5e15.gif

11-24-2001, 09:46 PM
Yikes, that's good. Erm, we already have the award piccie, but I'm sure we can do with another?

Hmm... ideas, anyone? We could have both, or one, or one for the first 30, the other for the last 20.

*dies*

On a sidenote - NeX! *hugs* Long time no see, why so long a wait? You could've got a lot of nominations had you arrived earlier =/ Still, there is

24 hours left

Ish.

[Britt: *fixes BoB's bold tag* xD *pat pat*]

Britt
11-24-2001, 11:02 PM

^^;

Raistlin
11-25-2001, 01:38 AM
I actually won some awards the last time something like this was done...EzBoard time....early U/vBB. I'm not around enough anymore for all but the oldest members to recognize me well enough.:P

*votes*

LOL, good pic, Britt.

Britt
11-25-2001, 03:51 AM
I didn't make that. xP I was quoting an earlier post that had that picture in it. *kicks Raist*

Raistlin
11-25-2001, 04:12 PM
Oh, yeah! From all that time with you at tGA, I should know you couldn't make a decent pic to save your life.:P

*runs*

11-25-2001, 09:39 PM
Nominations are closing in about... one hour. So, yeah. Remind me to kick my own arse.

ChibiRinoa
11-25-2001, 09:49 PM
*reminds BoB* xD

Scottie
11-25-2001, 10:05 PM
Just as a note: Unne and BOU are still counted as an Admin/Cid's Knight. So you can still nominate them for those categories.