PDA

View Full Version : If you could have anyone from EoFF...

Caraliz
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
... give you a lapdance at your bachelor/bachelorette party who would it be?

My answer is, and always will be, Skt giving Bert a lapdance.

:bigsmile:

escobert
03-14-2008, 09:39 PM
:love:

Araciel
03-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Bert, of course. Rawr~

But then I'm not getting married...let's just have the party anyway.

Bahamut2000X
03-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Yams.

Montoya
03-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Yams.

Rye
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Best thread ever, my dear. <3

Jowy giving I'm My Own MILF a lapdance. By far. Forever. For my pleasure. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
03-14-2008, 10:22 PM
My brain says someone like Lekana or Jess, but my heart says Baloki :love:

Polaris
03-14-2008, 10:24 PM
lol hm probably Aerith's Knight xD but to whom I don't know :whimper:

Madame Adequate
03-14-2008, 10:27 PM
I shall never pander to these viviparous denigrations! You shall bathe in the fires of your sins, your corrupt loins shall be eaten by rot and maggots. And when this decrepitude sweeps all the world clean of your debaucheries, I shall remain, chaste, pure, and clean. And I shall build a new world of clean, clinincal reproduction, and all sex shall be rightly hated, excised, and removed.

Caraliz
03-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Best thread ever, my dear. <3

Jowy giving I'm My Own MILF a lapdance. By far. Forever. For my pleasure. :bigsmile:
that would be so hot. *fans self*

Rye
03-14-2008, 10:29 PM
I shall never pander to these viviparous denigrations! You shall bathe in the fires of your sins, your corrupt loins shall be eaten by rot and maggots. And when this decrepitude sweeps all the world clean of your debaucheries, I shall remain, chaste, pure, and clean. And I shall build a new world of clean, clinincal reproduction, and all sex shall be rightly hated, excised, and removed.

Oh my god, most ironic post of the year. :monster:

Caraliz
03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
On the topic of lapdances, I would love for Joy to try to give me a lapdance. It would be like a little monkey jumping around a lion. :(

Baloki
03-14-2008, 10:39 PM
o.O

Jojee
03-14-2008, 10:42 PM
On the topic of lapdances, I would love for Joy to try to give me a lapdance. It would be like a little monkey jumping around a lion. :(

Will you rawr like a lion while I'm doing it? :jokey:

Quindiana Jones
03-14-2008, 10:48 PM
My groin says the well-known hotties like ROY, Jess and Branchy, but my soul pines for nothing less than Rantz.

Shiny
03-14-2008, 11:01 PM
I want to see Seraphic give LunarWeaver a lapdance. The inevitable embarrassment from both sides would hilarious. =]

Rantz
03-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Just for your information, I have nothing against engaging in such an activity.

Captain Maxx Power
03-14-2008, 11:43 PM
*Insert love for male member and request for aforementioned lapdance here*

Chemical
03-15-2008, 12:18 AM
I'd like it if Shlup could shake her lady lumps in my lap.

Avarice-ness
03-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Roto, giving ANYONE a lapdance.

:razz:

TyphoonThaReapa
03-15-2008, 12:22 AM
:(

smittenkitten
03-15-2008, 12:31 AM
Leeza, because I like my women to have experience. ;)

Iceglow
03-15-2008, 12:34 AM
At the risk of getting in severe trouble for this, I'll say Agrias purely because she's got a role in a movie and then when she's famous I could either blackmail her or sell the story to some stupid tabloid like the sun for a quick buck or just tell my mates: Hey she did the lapdance at my stag do!

Freya
03-15-2008, 12:55 AM
I'd like one from Paul, he can shake his skinny little behind for me :D But other than that obvious answer the other obvious one, Joy. I know she'd do it too.

Agrias
03-15-2008, 02:36 AM
At the risk of getting in severe trouble for this, I'll say Agrias purely because she's got a role in a movie and then when she's famous I could either blackmail her or sell the story to some stupid tabloid like the sun for a quick buck or just tell my mates: Hey she did the lapdance at my stag do!

BAHAHAHA SCREW YOU STEVE!! Also, my fame will overpower your blackmailing powers! BWAHAHAHHA

Also, i'd like a lapdance from Stu, even though it'd be our wedding O_O..... LOL
but overall, i'd love to see levian giving iceglow a lapdance, BAHA!

Caraliz
03-15-2008, 03:33 AM
Just for your information, I have nothing against engaging in such an activity.
I change my vote to Rantzien. I want a lapdance from Rantzien. And possible Breine.

Marshall Banana
03-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Why not a bubble bath? One might be less awkward. =O

Yamaneko
03-15-2008, 07:12 AM
Seriously. It's so played out. Answer the question truthfully or get the hell out.

KentaRawr!
03-15-2008, 07:59 AM
Hell, I don't know! What kind of a question is that? I don't even know what any of you look like. :mad:

Hmm.

A female member, no doubt.

Balzac
03-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Also, i'd like a lapdance from Stu, even though it'd be our wedding O_O..... LOL

Hahaha, wut wut?

I'd do it too. ;)

Like Liz said, Skt giving Bobby a lapdance would awesome cakes. :D Or even better, Mike giving Liz a lapdance. Haha.

Vyk
03-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm actually kinda scared to answer but I want to haha.. no

Blue Harvest
03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Any female members are more than welcome to give me a lapdance anytime. In fact, I insist Faded Tears gives me one :D

Iceglow
03-15-2008, 01:42 PM

BAHAHAHA SCREW YOU STEVE!! Also, my fame will overpower your blackmailing powers! BWAHAHAHHA

LOL Alice you know I wouldn't be like that really but like I said...at the risk of getting in trouble....xD

Oh and as for Levian giving me a lapdance? Ofcourse he would, afterall he already told me once that he wants to kidnap me and psy and lock us in his basement!

Rye
03-15-2008, 02:04 PM

I agree! I want to have a bubble bath with all my favorite EoFFers. :kaoclove:

Seriously. It's so played out. Answer the question truthfully or get the hell out.

If I must be serious, then I'd say Mr. MILF for the male in his classy suit, and this girl who posted for like, a week, named Coronet, who is half ginger, half asian. Dan scared her away though because he told her that I had a huge crush on her. ;__;

Breine
03-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Just for your information, I have nothing against engaging in such an activity.... And possible Breine.

..that could be arranged :bigsmile:

Jess
03-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Oh, how I am thankful I didn't discover this thread whilst drunk last night. :laugh:

Yes! :jess:

escobert
03-15-2008, 03:39 PM

Hahaha, wut wut?

I'd do it too. ;)

Like Liz said, Skt giving Bobby a lapdance would awesome cakes. :D Or even better, Mike giving Liz a lapdance. Haha.

hhahha yes Mike giving ANYONE a lapdance would be awesome xD

Caraliz
03-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Just for your information, I have nothing against engaging in such an activity.... And possible Breine.

Oh SWEET! You're coming to my bachelorette party. :jess:

as for Mike giving me a lapdance I would die. I would just die. It would be amazing. :love:

Calliope
03-16-2008, 08:46 AM
It disturbs me that any hen's night I plan will be all thanks to eoff. This thread just makes it weirder.

o_O
03-16-2008, 09:57 AM

Oh SWEET! You're coming to my bachelorette party. :jess:

as for Mike giving me a lapdance I would die. I would just die. It would be amazing. :love:

I'm gonna give you a lapdance on your honeymoon. :D

Caraliz
03-16-2008, 10:49 AM
this is fucking sweet. i get a lapdance from mike. :bigsmile:

i'd let nicky get a lapdance from mike too.

Rianoa
03-16-2008, 11:40 AM
cant decide lol :rolleyes2

Vyk
03-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Akaria. All ovre. And not jus lap. Full body danc yess?