PDA

View Full Version : The wolf is Zack Fair

Megalixir
03-15-2008, 06:40 AM
That is all.

Vyk
03-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Riiiight... wanna flesh out your theory behind this?

Big D
03-15-2008, 10:52 PM
The people responsible for the story would disagree with you there... according to them, the wolf is a symbol of Cloud's guilt. His self-blame over Aerith's death, and all the other nastiness that he blames himself for. That's why it appears at key locations: the Buster Sword, the church, the Forgotten City - before disappearing when Cloud's finally made peace with himself.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure Kishi or somebody will post one before too long. But this interpretation was confirmed by one or more of the senior staff of AC.

Megalixir
03-18-2008, 08:35 PM
The people responsible for the story would disagree with you there... according to them, the wolf is a symbol of Cloud's guilt. His self-blame over Aerith's death, and all the other nastiness that he blames himself for. That's why it appears at key locations: the Buster Sword, the church, the Forgotten City - before disappearing when Cloud's finally made peace with himself.

I don't have a link, but I'm sure Kishi or somebody will post one before too long. But this interpretation was confirmed by one or more of the senior staff of AC.

this is honestly the nicest way anyone has ever told me "your wrong"

i love you, man.

Big D
03-19-2008, 02:34 AM
:D No problem.
It's not exactly your fault that the writers of AC chose to make a film with such hopeless convolution that you can only understand the intricacies of the plot by digging through mountains of material on the internet... That was their biggest failing, I think: a lack of transparency. I didn't want a shallow and flimsy story, but I did hope for something self-contained, that would answer all its own questions.

Headsnap
07-27-2008, 08:48 PM

I would have to agree with big d. im just glad the wold emblem doesnt stand for big fag or somthing, lawl http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/skyseyes_2006/030.jpg

Christmas
12-30-2022, 03:09 PM
The wolf became Cloud's dinner. :bigsmile: