PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Galaxy

Realm25
03-15-2008, 08:38 AM
So I was at GameStop yesterday with about 5 minutes to spare before they closed, I was in a hurry, and just grabbed Rogue Galaxy without knowing anything about it, purchased it and went home. I haven't popped it in yet because I've been too busy.

Have you guys played it, and how is it? any opinions on it would be awesome.

Thanks.

Breine
03-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I hear it's really good. Level 5 is a genius team of developers. Just pop it in and see what it's like.

Elly
03-15-2008, 05:04 PM
excelent game, i haven't finished it yet myself as i've been a bit preoccupied with other things, but the mechanics are awesome, i especialy love that you can shoot an enemy with your gun then move in with the sword, it adds a really nice dynamic to the game, besides it's space piartes and thats awesome in itself...

Vyk
03-15-2008, 07:17 PM
I've heard Level 5 tried to reach too far. Or had a time limit or something. Something went on that made it feel incomplete. Didn't cripple it or anything. I can't remember if it was glitchy or what. So keep a heads up for disappointment here and there. But otherwise I've heard good things about the game itself. Players liked it. Reviewers got technical on it. It was well recieved by all though so yeah

Realm25
03-15-2008, 07:54 PM
I popped it in, so far I'm at the jungle world, which is still really early in the game. From playing it about 3 hours now, I really like it. The camera during battles is kind of loony, but other than that it's pretty cool thus far.

Alucard von Elru
03-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not all that far into the game myself, as I've been side-tracked by a lot of things, but what I sampled was thoroughly awesome. The whole affair was phenomenally presented and both the combat and exploration scenarios seemed just about perfect. Also, the game has hardly a load time that I could notice.