PDA

View Full Version : Rules & Roles

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 01:00 AM
All right homiez (just you for now, Typh :p), remember this important post!

Rules:
1. The best way to protect each other is to not protect each other.
If at all possible, DO NOT mention a fellow mafian (including traitor) in a post. There are exceptions but if it's not glaringly obvious just don't do it.

2. Don't play dumb.
If you know what's going on, don't pretend you don't. Don't say things like, "Wait, so there's only 1 mafia faction?" if there's only one kill on a night.

3. If you're unsure of a post, run it through with us (for the moment just me) first.

Strategies:
You might want to stay low if you don't think you can act innocent enough. Otherwise just act like a town xD Haha yeah, I really don't have any strats to post this time since there's only two of us atm.
Posting rarely/staying low is a good one though. Since I'm night kill immune and undetectable I won't have to stay low so much, I think... :}

Roles:
[M] Pac Man - Jojee - godfather (KICK ASS KICK ASS WOOT *happy dance* There better not be a scrambler xD)
[M] Solid Snake - Typh - recruiter

Also,
[M] Space Invader - edczcvbnm - traitor (oh my god I'm scared)

Did I get this right?

Any questions, comments, anything? :mog: We can win this game, I know it!

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 01:28 AM
Alright then. Let's do this.

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 01:30 AM
yay^_^ does your recruiting take place of a night kill?

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Hmmm...good question. I was hoping one of you could tell me. So, far I know I can only recruit certain people and I need to not draw attention to myself or anyone else that's mafia...

Freya
03-16-2008, 01:41 AM
Read your role pm typhoon xD

• Can recruit, takes place of your teams kill.
• There are a few other players you cannot recruit so when you and your team decide on a person list three candidates so if one or more isn't available then the others will take their place.

Also the traitor doesn't take place of your kill

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Could you post your PM?

This is mine.

Master Hand']Congrats, You're the Mafia Godfather! Lucky you. You eat everything around so you must be the fattest right? And the fat ones are always mafia godfathers right? You have an important role so don't mess it up. You have some special powers other than being just a normal mafia member. Check with your team mates here for a little flair among your team.

Also you have a traitor amongst the town. They know who you are and are trying to work with the town while still keeping you guys out of the spotlight. Space Invader is the traitor. They will be immune to investigations while a still a traitor. You may recruit this traitor at any time.

Immunes to investigation, always appears innocent.
Immune to any kill besides lynchment.
Don't screw this role up, your team needs a leader.

Edit: Ah okay, anyway I think we should assume there's another faction at least and try to figure out who they are. ;)

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 01:47 AM
I see! So, anyone we recruit can be killed instead of an original member. Excluded the traitor...:rolleyes2

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Well we can either kill someone at nighttime or recruit someone.

Did your PM say if we're limited to 1 recruit, or if we can choose to recruit multiple times? xD

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Lol, here's my PM..

"Lonely, I'm mister lonely, I have nobody to call my owwwwnn!" Fine why don't you recruit someone if you're so lonely? They will have to be evil and cunning though Hello Mafia Recruiter! Only one friend though. Spread your evil. Go here to chat with your team mates. Sneak around with your super sneaky spyness.

* Can recruit, takes place of your teams kill.
* Only one recruit
* Doesn't affect your traitor.
* There are a few other players you cannot recruit so when you and your team decide on a person list three candidates so if one or more isn't available then the others will take their place.

Also you have a traitor amongst the town. They know who you are and are trying to work with the town while still keeping you guys out of the spotlight. Space Invader is the traitor. They will be immune to investigations while a still a traitor. So they will come up as innocent. You may recruit this traitor at any time.

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Remember to send your night actions to me~ Not yet though.

~DD

Freya
03-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Uh DD.... they don't have to send anything to us, they just have to make a thread titled KILL:[player] Wow you read my welcome posts :mad2:

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Stop trying to make conflict just because you aren't in charge on your own. >:( It's easier if the recruiter Pm's us so the mafia forums don't become clogged up.

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm not making conflict read things first >:/ AND NO they should not pm, the reason they have a forum is so they can discuss things. We'd limit to PM's if we didn't want them to talk much.

Freya
03-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Also this will become public to everyone once the game ends. It's better for them to understand at the end if we have everything posted and yes they will see this argument between us as well. Wooo the two mods arguing in the mafia forum. Grats people

ALSO you do know that you can view this with your normal account right?

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 03:45 PM
I like the Master hand account.
'Sides I didn't read the first post becuase I was in a rush getting to grips with who is who.

Freya
03-16-2008, 03:51 PM
SO taking this to Pm's also stop goofing with the sig >:/

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Dude, wtf I'm about to get lynched. WOW I forgot how town are so dumb in official mafias, I should not treat this like C9.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Lol, your making too much conversation. Then again, that's the consequence of the action your taking. But withdrawing now would make you seem more suspicious. Just keep acting like you and stop being so convicting...:rolleyes2

Del Murder
03-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah, town is real dumb for trying to lynch the mafia godfather. :rolleyes2

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:16 PM
THEY ARE xD I mean they're smart for doing that, but I acted like just as I would if I were playing town.

Snake, you might want to do something drastic now.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:19 PM
No, I'll just state the obvious and carry on. I was sleep. I was not hiding...

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah, but if you're about to get lynched you might want to do something more drastic. Half an hour left.

For example say this is your first time playing and claim cop. Or somethign else.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Desperation = Super Suspicion

But, I'm curious to know what you think I should do...

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Well I think you're pretty screwed. I should vote for you now because if I don't, I'm on the way to screwland tomorrow too.

then you should say that this is your first time playing and you're a cop, and we'll see if people start unvoting you so maybe I can bandwagon on that.

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 06:28 PM
You might want to hurry 30 mins left.

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Claim something ;x

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Something tells me that claims gonna backfire...

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:38 PM
If it does, you were dead anyway, I think. It's a try xD

Damn, who came up with 16 hours again? We could sure use more time right now.

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Day ones are always boring and everyone wants them over.
This one moved surprisingly quick and a lot happened but we have to obey the time constraint we set.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh well, It's been...interesting...:rolleyes2

One more thing, next time, don't make a Mafia member obvious. Snake would be an obvious choice because...well, he's snake...

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Reiterate on how you are really the cop. I think you're fucked anyway. Ganon hasn't even voted for you yet, I think.

[M] Mom – Host
03-16-2008, 06:46 PM
It was random nobody goes by which character is what role.
Besides Snake is a hero not a villain.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Snake is a snake...:rolleyes2 ...alright, cop role it is...

Freya
03-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Well good job typhoon :p they are just dumb on day one. You kinda got screw with this being your first time and you got thrown into mafia.

[M] D'Anna
03-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Lol, oh well. Maybe next time...

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah I think we could have turned it around if we had more time :(

Freya
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
OMG OMG SOOOOO lucky!

[M] Felix
03-16-2008, 07:06 PM
It's Psy, he's the governator xD