PDA

View Full Version : I'm going shopping for girly stuff!

Lionheart8
03-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Hey guys I'm thinking of dressing up as a female. What age should I be? What stores do you reccomend ? What do you think I should wear? I really don't to ask my parents. I've done some of the girl's polls/votes for dresses/skirt/underwear/swimsuit. When do you think I should do it?

Renmiri
03-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Errrr.. Why ? Depends a lot what you are going for. Do you really w3ant to look like a girl or this is just spoof ?

Cookie
03-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Vagina shop. But really, any girls shop. There are like 9001 of them on every high street. I have no idea what age you should be, or even if that question makes sense. As for the time, whenever you're drunk.

Namelessfengir
03-16-2008, 02:05 AM
do you look girlish? are you getting into cd or planing on becoming a t-girl?

Jojee
03-16-2008, 02:17 AM
Tell me why and I'll tell you what to do ^.^

Lionheart8
03-16-2008, 02:18 AM
I've always wanted to become one. What does a girl do on her free time? Do oyu guys think I will be preety and Beautiful and sexy?

Værn
03-16-2008, 03:27 AM
Hey guys I'm thinking of dressing up as a female. What age should I be? What stores do you reccomend ? What do you think I should wear? I really don't to ask my parents. I've done some of the girl's polls/votes for dresses/skirt/underwear/swimsuit. When do you think I should do it?
Try finding something that gets a lot of flare when you spin, like long skirts or dresses. I think that those are fun to dance in.

I mean, not that I would really know or anything.......... =P

Madame Adequate
03-16-2008, 04:32 AM
Thread seems a lot like the kind of thread I would make.

NeoTifa
03-16-2008, 04:54 AM
idk ask cloud :p

EDIT: sexy cologne and lingere (sp?) and a diamond tiara.

Momiji
03-16-2008, 05:21 AM
I don't know whether you're serious or not, so I'll gauge my next reply on if you're really serious or not.

Marshall Banana
03-16-2008, 05:24 AM
Let me know if you find cute strawberry clothing.

Rantz
03-16-2008, 08:31 AM
I just want you to know that I'm all for the idea.

Rye
03-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Thread seems a lot like the kind of thread I would make.

Oh yes. And when Huxley meets me, I'm going to put his hair into pigtails with Hello Kitty hair accessories and paint his nails pink. You should do the same! :bigsmile:

Lionheart8
03-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Does Solon have any girly shopping dress stores? I like the color blue. What do you think I should buy?

Momiji
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Well I may as well say it--

If you're going to be wearing girls' underwear and swimsuits, be prepared to notice that um...you won't look like a girl down there due to a certain bulge. Because of that, I strongly suggest you do not go out in public with a girls' swimsuit on.

Just so you know.

rubah
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
You need pigtails and a plaid skirt.

scrumpleberry
03-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Depends on what suits you.

Selena_Akariko
03-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Give us a photo! Plus stuff like your age and height. Hmm... I can't think of anything else right now ^^"

So give us a photo of you. Better if it shows you fully. So then we can give you the right advice :)

:save: Selena

Randgris
03-17-2008, 08:13 AM
It depends really. You better be careful or else you'll look like a queen...

A drag queen... :eep:

Blue Harvest
03-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Maybe he's going to a crossdressing party. A guy in my school had one once. The pictures were epic.

Fonzie
03-17-2008, 01:51 PM
*revokes man cards*

:mad2:

Mirage
03-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Just look around at what other girls wear. You'll find that lots of them don't wear clothes that are overly feminine anyway. Just grow long hair and wear makeup.

Elly
03-17-2008, 03:14 PM
avoid lots of pinks and pastells, no one but drag-queens, amateur crossdressers, & 8 year olds wear that stuff anyway and it will make you really stand out, a little pink is ok but i've seen some that go excessive with it and they look awefull... about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear, and others that taped it in place but i'm pretty sure that might hurt when it comes time to remove the tape... and of course beware rednecks, haters, & homophobes, they're incapable of understanding much of anything outside their little worlds and will jump at a chance to persecute someone they don't understand, so a can of mace or a tazer is a good idea too... i see you like blue so go with what you like and what attracts your fancy, also watching girls at the mall or asking your close girl-friends for advice could help a lot too, just don't stare and avoid Capri's they're absolutely yuck and look retarded...

Marshall Banana
03-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Don't avoid pink and other pretty colors!

Lionheart8
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Just look around at what other girls wear. You'll find that lots of them don't wear clothes that are overly feminine anyway. Just grow long hair and wear makeup. Howlong hair and get makeup.And besides, I'm talking about clothes hereand how to act like one

Momiji
03-19-2008, 01:27 AM
*revokes man cards*

:mad2:

Is that calligraphy? :D

Howlong hair and get makeup.And besides, I'm talking about clothes hereand how to act like one

Uh...do you not live near ANY girls whatsoever? It should be rather easy to figure out what to look like and how to act just from watching and copying what other girls do. I still find this to be a very unusual topic, however.

Anno Domini
03-19-2008, 01:47 AM
manipulation of the privates would be toooooooo much trouble to deal with. Go with a loose blue dress. stuff a ba to give you boobs and then wear like a scarf/shaw to hide the fact that they arent real. Eyeliner, lightblush, or light lipstick, or a combo of the three. Be comfortable so you can flow naturally and dont look too fake. Consider a girdle to give you a figure. if you have money, rent the movie "To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar." its got wesly snipes in it and he tries to look like a woman. it could help! +shrug+

Aerith's Knight
03-19-2008, 01:55 AM
ewwww?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-19-2008, 06:58 AM
about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear
This technique works absolutely fabulously. If you can't figure it out, Google it.

Anyways, I am on my way to crossing myself. I have done it before, but not to the degree I want to. I suggest going to the Goodwill or Salvation Army for clothes. That is where I will be going. And be sure to take a girl who can tell you what and what not to wear.

And if you aren't going to shave your legs, but want to wear skirts and such. Well, then you are probably going to need a couple layers of pantyhose. And I don't suggest swim-wear if you are not shaving.

Yup. :D

Lionheart8
03-21-2008, 02:09 AM
about the underware/swimwear there is a way to hide the bulge with propper tucking techniques, i've known guys that stuffed their testicles back inside where they came from then tucked the penis and wore 1 size smaller in undies/swimwear
This technique works absolutely fabulously. If you can't figure it out, Google it.

Anyways, I am on my way to crossing myself. I have done it before, but not to the degree I want to. I suggest going to the Goodwill or Salvation Army for clothes. That is where I will be going. And be sure to take a girl who can tell you what and what not to wear.

And if you aren't going to shave your legs, but want to wear skirts and such. Well, then you are probably going to need a couple layers of pantyhose. And I don't suggest swim-wear if you are not shaving.

Yup. :D
I can't find a girl who to ask and I think I might pretend to ask her out on a date then take her to the clothes store. and I going to try to make fake breasts for myself if I have the time. Thaanks for telling me!

Fonzie
03-21-2008, 03:51 AM
This thread disturbs me greatly now. :(

Shiny
03-21-2008, 03:58 AM
I can't find a girl who to ask and I think I might pretend to ask her out on a date then take her to the clothes store. and I going to try to make fake breasts for myself if I have the time. Thaanks for telling me!
Why make them? You can probably find some fake ones at some store and stuff it in a bra or something.

Dynast-Kid
03-21-2008, 04:03 AM

Ahaha!

Værn
03-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Are you insane? If you take a date into a clothing store by your own free will, you'll be living in a cardboard box in no time flat.

Namelessfengir
03-23-2008, 05:59 AM
start small get some panties wear them when ever you can when you sleep, if you can pull it off or can remain comfortable go tucked during the waking hours. the salvation army is a good idea (course im low on money so i might be hitting there soon) if you dont know who works there or dont care what they think get what ever you like the look of.
not too sure how to go about the makeup. at first id recommend cding in neighboring towns where no one would know you.

contrary to how good the advice is i have no experience in this. all answers are just logical given the goal you've stated and the info you've given.

try some of this and give us your feedback also as stated some more info about you would be good

help us to help you, help us to help you, help us to help you

Lionheart8
03-29-2008, 02:55 AM
The thing is I don't know what to use as fake boobs and I 'm also thinking about a dream that I had where I was inside one of the girls in my classroom. So tell me what I can use as fake boobs cuz I can only think of balloons.

Dynast-Kid
03-29-2008, 03:17 AM
The thing is I don't know what to use as fake boobs and I 'm also thinking about a dream that I had where I was inside one of the girls in my classroom. So tell me what I can use as fake boobs cuz I can only think of balloons.

Uhh...Tissues? Water balloons? I can't help you with that one...

But I seriously think you should post pics, that way we can give you actual good advice. For example, if you've got a round face, you might want to go with a shorter haircut, or if you've got blue eyes you might want to use bronze or golden eyeshadow.

Haha, I know alot about girl stuff! :monster:

Namelessfengir
03-29-2008, 03:42 AM
padding and such if you get bras stuff them maybe try the water balloon method

theundeadhero
03-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Wear a dress with no underwear :)

Lionheart8
03-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Where can I find a dress and how big should it be. and beside the no underwear part would make me look sexy in a way

escobert
03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
get a mini skirt with no undies! :bigsmile:

Raebus
03-30-2008, 05:10 PM
I put on my Vagina and cast level 10 Change sex.

Seriously, mini skirts with no underwear are hot. I've tried dressing up as a woman too and I almost hooked me a guy with a mini skirt + no underwear!

Lionheart8
04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I was wondering , how do boys get girl breasts/boobs, besides getting a breast implant? I want to know because it's been bugging me.

Momiji
04-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Deep fried oreos and twinkies. Lots of them.

Unfortunately, your massive stomach after that would overshadow how big your boobs got from it. :sweat:

Flying Mullet
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I was wondering , how do boys get girl breasts/boobs, besides getting a breast implant? I want to know because it's been bugging me.
I know you can take hormones for it, but that's as far as my guy-growing-boobage knowledge goes.

Lionheart8
04-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Where can I find a wig and a bra and a dress in the same store? I'm still trying to look for those.

Dynast-Kid
04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Where can I find a wig and a bra and a dress in the same store? I'm still trying to look for those.

Chances are you won't be able to find a wig in a clothing store.

Maybe you should hit the mall? At the local mall in my town, there's a wig shop just next to the Sear's.

Lionheart8
04-14-2008, 08:46 PM
I was also wondering can boys actually wear a dresss with no underwear at all? How do you touch a girl's breasts?

leader of mortals
04-14-2008, 08:55 PM
The only real way to touch a girls breast is for them to like you. I dont think any girl on earth would believe that you only want to touch her breast for an experiment.

Please tell me though, do you really want to be a girl and have a sex change or is this just for fun or for a prank?

fire_of_avalon
04-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Yes and with your hand. Don't ask stupid questions.