PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Pac-Man

Okay, question time~

Luigi, what do you think of the people that HAVE posted?

Crono, what do you think of Space Invader?

Slippy, why did you vote for me yesterday?

Donkey Kong, why did you vote for Slippy?

Peach, how about offering some thoughts?

Anyone else you have thoughts about, Sonic?

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Lara Croft

@Pac-Man, although atm Crono is 1st on my list of susipicion, Sonic is 2nd. Sonic has yet to post his thoughts although he's been asked several times, I think he's just trying to avoid us to survive.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Space Invader seems a bit suspicious to me. Like I said I'd like to see how some more voting goes and maybe see what a few others who haven't been posting as much have to say. I'm not trying to avoid you I just don't have much to go on yet imo. Every is suspicious to me in their own way :p

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Pac-Man

I'm not sure about Sonic. Most of the time killing off newbie or sporadic players doesn't do any good if past mafia games have taught us anything. :p And Crono, he's been drawing a lot of attention to himself but hasn't really said much outside of Kirby's roleclaim.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Slippy, why did you vote for me yesterday?

Primarily just because I needed someone to vote for because I hate not voting. The main reason I picked you was it was day one, there was nothing much to go on, and I didn't much care for your more aggressive posting style, it was giving me some bad vibes. That and you kept misspelling my name ya yellow jerk. :p But in all seriousness it was mainly a day 1 vote, there wasn't too much reason behind most votes in day one.

Now that day 2 has come and we have a dead it's possible for votes to be a bit more educated.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 06:34 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:
##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus(4)
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link (3)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi (1)
##Vote: Slippy : Donkey Kong (1)
##Vote: Mario : Navi (1)
##Vote: Kirby : Sonic (0)
##Vote: Frogger : Ganon(0)

Not voting: Frogger, Kirby, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Space Invader, Star Fox, Sub-Zero

About 9 hours till the day is over.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Pac-Man

You're one to talk about aggressive posting :rolleyes2 So what are your thoughts on people? I think you've also just been going on about Kirby's roleclaim.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-17-2008, 06:56 PM
You know what? Aside from anything else, Crono's attitude is really starting to tick me off. I don't believe he'd be a great asset to us even if he were a townie, despite the fact that he's shown some basic analytical skills.

Kirby, if I were you I'd definitely kill someone before the day is through, just to secure your position.

On that note, are there any mafia roles which are similar to the day vigilante in that they kill people by posting in the same manner?

Also, Space Invader hasn't really said much (potcallingkettleblack) so I can't judge him or accuse him of suspicious behaviour.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Pac Man;2447998']You're one to talk about aggressive posting :rolleyes2

The difference is I didn't start the aggression, I only replied back to it in kind.

So what are your thoughts on people? I think you've also just been going on about Kirby's roleclaim.

Well I don think it's important to keep in mind at this point Kirby's role claim is more then likely true, he has day kill powers most likely or else he wouldn't claim such a ridiculous role this early. But we don't know if he's a mafia assassin or a day vig, before anyone mentioned the possibility of mafia assassin, there were people buying him as day vig just for stating it and not even thinking of possible alternatives, which is very dangerous.

But as for other people there's a few I want to hear a bit more from (Mario, Peach, Samus just to name a few) mostly Luigi though. His posts are nothing more then "Lynch Peach for not posting!", while it isn't really scum sounding, it's more of a Lyncher sounding way ot talking.

Sonic really bugs me. I can't quite grasp if he is townie or not. If he is, then he's doing a bad job of helping. His posts are too scummy in my opinion, posting things that are vague and not really contributing. We've called him out to post his thoughts but he constantly refuses and keeps up his act. If he isn't day killed then I'll probably be voting for him today.

Crono and Lara both give me strange vibes. Not in tandem mind you, I'll need to reread over their arguments a bit more before I can make any kind of conclusion and see which one I believe more scummy then the other. They had quite a bout there to go over.

PacMan, you still shine out to me as suspicious, not enough over others to warrant a vote, but your one that I wouldn't be surprised if you died and came up scum. The biggest thing that bugs me is your sudden vote change in the last half-hour of yesterday to the majority without stating anything other then "What has been said above", quite a bit was stated above, but you didn't further elaborate off of what had already been said. That just troubles me in the back of my head.

Well that's enough for the time being, I need to get me some food and rest my brain a little before I die of over thinking. :p

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
That was an easy lab report :p

The more I think about it, the more Crono seems like scum. For the entire day, he was diverting our attention away from discussing the mafia and discussing a roleclaim that invited the cop to investigate. Sonic is being annoying, but Crono is who we should kill.

##Vote: Crono

Master Hand: If someone is daykilled, their vote dose'nt count, right?

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 07:24 PM
to those voted for crono:
thank you, but since i was the first to vote for him, i would like everyone to know that i didn't vote him because of some random reason

i've been thinking and the way i see it, there could some elaborate plan going on

all day crono and kirby have gone back and forth of kirby's reason for roleclaim, but it is completely possible that kirby has nothing to do with the scum being killed, but it is also possible that kirby knows the person that could have everything to do with the killing, and is trying to protect him/her by confusing everybody with the roleclaim

but in a completely different sense, its possible that crono has everything to do with it, and wants to take the heat off of himself by targeting kirby

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Pac-Man

@Slippy and jesus I almost called you Splity again and then Skippy I can't get your name right: That's okay, you're still on my list of suspects too xD But I'll restate some of the stated before posts I was referring to.

Pac Man;2446839']Snake: spamming, votes for Navi for not a good reason but seems to try to justify it as a good one. Snake was my #1 at that point.

Pac Man;2447114']Vengeful, Mario? I thought it was obvious my vote for you was to get you to talk and give your opinion, not because I actually thought you were scum. Well hey, maybe it's only obvious to people who played C9, although you seem bright enough. I never planned to keep my vote on Mario (although I considered it after that vengeful voting >:[) At that point I was deciding between a number of people to seriously vote for, and seeing as how Snake seemed to suddenly get ahead in votes, hey two birds with one stone ^_^ He's scummy enough and lynching him means I won't die! (If you recall, I was in the lead with votes prior to that)

Looks like Crono is on the chopping block next to Sub-Zero. I'd like to hear both of them respond :</>D Ganon, what do you think of other people that kept going on about the roleclaim too? What do you think about Slippy and Magus?

asdfs parents bugging me badly, AFK LUNCH >:[

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 07:30 PM
CORRECT ganon. IF someone dies during the day their vote is null and voided and the majority amount would drop. So say IF someone died as of now the majority is 11 now, it would change to 10.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 07:31 PM
So hang on now, we have an assassin among us? Or is this just someone's thoughts?

I'm still thinking about Sonic. I dunno if he's a townie or not, could be mafia but I'm not sure yet. Or maybe he just isn't either.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Star Fox;2448033']So hang on now, we have an assassin among us? Or is this just someone's thoughts?

Kirby roleclaimed day vig. The scum equivalent to day vig is assassin. A couple of us pointed that out as a possibility, but as of yet is unconfirmed.

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
I think that It's annoying that people keep bringing up that roleclaim. I kinda wish Kirby would kill someone right now and stop the squabbling right now.

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Who is space invader? I didnt even see him today.

I dont care anymore whether you vote for me. This is ridiculous, I give a valid argument and every votes for me because i actually gave an argument. I have no idea whether Kirby is scum or not, I merely thought that Sub-zero accepted it rather fast and without reason. then I get into some theory about wanting to lynch the day-vigilante, while saying in my post i especially dont want to do that, or I wouldve voted for him.

But now its getting retarded, as everyone is voting for me out of pure spite. I might as well not have said anything, and the majority of votes wouldve gone towards him anyway.

Oh and mega-man, when did you vote for me first? I never even heard you today.

And before today, I hadnt even posted, so your elaborate plan between kirby and mine seems rather fictional.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Ganon;2448036']I think that It's annoying that people keep bringing up that roleclaim.

Better then not bringing up any of the possibilities of it and it end up being a mafia trick. Though I do agree we need to find him a target to kill before the end of the day. If it's a mafia killed then he's probably a vig. If it's anything else he's probably an assassin or a vig.

As for targets Sub-Zero seems popular but I can't really say there's too much justification for him yet. He hasn't really done anything that screams scum. Sonic is a target I could see us going after though as for reasons I already have stated.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Sonic is really bugging me at the moment, could well be mafia but not saying that yet. I think that he's either on a different team or something or just a poor townie. But as for now:

##Vote: Sonic

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Crono;2448042']

see page 13

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 07:49 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon (4)
##Vote: Sonic: Star fox(1)

Not voting: Frogger, Kirby, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Slippy, Space Invader, Sub-Zero

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-17-2008, 07:49 PM
<b>Crono</b>

I am at work and don't have time for this crap right now. I found the mafia flash stuff and posted 3-4 hours ago Crono. I will be home in time to cast a vote but I must say that you look like a very yummy target. For many of the above stated reasons.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-17-2008, 07:51 PM
I'll be leaving for work soon so I'll get my vote in. My reasons have already been said for this one so need to rewrite up my same response as before.

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Mega Man;2448050']
Crono;2448042']

see page 13

Oh okay, Just after the huge roleclaim from Kirby. I was a bit suprised that everyone just took his word for it.

But whatever. I'll post my role 1 hour before the end if Im in the lead. Not much too lose anyway. Mine isnt as fancy as Kirby's though, so nobody will believe me anyway.

I just do it to say: "I told you so" after you lynch me. :)

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Pac-Man

Slippy;2448043']
Ganon;2448036']I think that It's annoying that people keep bringing up that roleclaim.

Better then not bringing up any of the possibilities of it and it end up being a mafia trick. Though I do agree we need to find him a target to kill before the end of the day. If it's a mafia killed then he's probably a vig. If it's anything else he's probably an assassin or a vig. And another reason you're on my suspect list is that you won't let go of this even though you seem intelligent enough. You forget the fact that he <i>voted for Snake</i> and Snake would have died had it not been for the governor. Would a mafia member kill off the <i>mafia recruiter</i> on the first day before he's even had a chance to recruit? Not to mention he's willing to subject to being cop examined, although I'd think that's just a waste of time and the cop should focus on other people. Agreeing with Ganon -_- All this roleclaim discussion is annoying.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I wanna hear more from Peach and Donkey Kong, either of them could be mafia laying low.

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Crono;2448058']Oh okay, Just after the huge roleclaim from Kirby. I was a bit suprised that everyone just took his word for it.

But whatever. I'll post my role 1 hour before the end if Im in the lead. Not much too lose anyway. Mine isnt as fancy as Kirby's though, so nobody will believe me anyway.

I just do it to say: "I told you so" after you lynch me. :)

im didn't vote for you with the intent of getting you lynched, i just thought your motives seemed suspicious, its not my fault that others came up with the same conclusion as i did

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Kirby:

I already explained to you all in my roleclaim post a simple way of testing whether or not I am a mafia assassin by getting an investigation completed on me. Why did none of you bother to take the time to read that post properly? Sheesh.

Secondly, something about Snake's death troubles me. Surely a doctor would protect him? And then it hit me. A doctor did protect him. The Flash is down right now, but from memory, there are two doctors that can kill -

CPR doctor: Protects the target if they are targetted by mafia or whoever, but kills them if nobody targets them with a kill.
Insane doctor: 50% chance to protect, 50% chance to kill.

I think we got one of those on our books. If you are a doctor and you targetted Snake last night: Target me tonight please. If you didn't then carry on protecting yourself.

Thank you in advance.

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Lara Croft

Thats possible, but think about it like this, what if doctor was one of the people who voted for him despite his roleclaim? I don't think many people really believed his roleclaim, normally roleclaims aren't bought in the early rounds.

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 08:30 PM
So here are the possible reasons for Snakes Death

1) 2nd mafia
2) Serial Killer
3) Night kill Vigilante
4) Nexus
5) Bus Driver
6) CPR Doctor
7) Insane Doctor

I am going to assume that the mafia used the recruit last night. The only other possibility is that we have a roleblocker with the town, and he roleblocked the mafia. If that is so, then good job.

here is my list of suspicions for right now, and my reasons.

1) Crono for diverting the town away from any useful discussion for the entire day.

2) Sonic for dodging any questions aimed at him.

I also want our inactive people to actually post something. Thats Donkey Kong, Mario, Peach and Pikachu. Post stuff, we wont bite much.:tongue:

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Kirby:

If we're going with the second mafia/serial killer theory, then obviously they bought his roleclaim. Clearly the Governor did too. Frankly, if I was a doctor I would have protected Snake last night.

It seems you folk want one of Crono, Sonic of Sub Zero to be wiped out. Honestly, I don't get scum vibes from any of them.

The person who I'm getting scum vibes from right now is Star Fox.
So hang on now, we have an assassin among us? Or is this just someone's thoughts?

I'm still thinking about Sonic. I dunno if he's a townie or not, could be mafia but I'm not sure yet. Or maybe he just isn't either.Look at this for fence sitting. Subtly puts the word assassin out there, but validates it by saying it's "just someone's thoughts?". Secondly, the sonic bit. He might be mafia but not sure? Hmm. Okay.

Sonic is really bugging me at the moment, could well be mafia but not saying that yet. I think that he's either on a different team or something or just a poor townie.As above.
I wanna hear more from Peach and Donkey Kong, either of them could be mafia laying low.Trying to appear helpful and active without actually contributing a whole lot there.

##vote: Star Fox

This is not who I wish to kill, for the record.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:32 PM
>.<

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
So he'll lose his vigilante stuff if he kills someone? Or does he get two roles?

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:36 PM
STOP IT DD

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Lara Croft

Can we get a vote count Hand?

[M] Adama
03-17-2008, 08:38 PM
1) Not available after an edit by Master hand. :P

2) There are two other ways the guy could have died kirbs. The doctor/faith healer/white mage/whatever they may have decided to make were role blocked by either a role blocker or a prostitute.

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Votecount

VOTES DAY TWO:
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon (4)
##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy (2)
##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby(1)
##Vote: Kirby : <S>Sonic</S> (0)
##Vote: Frogger :<S> Ganon</S>(0)

Not voting: Frogger, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Space Invader, Sub-Zero

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:39 PM
I was saying IF.

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Lara Croft

lmao fail.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Pac-Man

Hahaha okay Master Hand. So there you go guys, now we can really stop speculating about the roleclaim xD

Good point about Star Fox, that's very wishy washy. I overlooked him because I grouped him into the "newbie posters" category along with Sonic & co. He also didn't vote yesterday at the end of the day even though he was present.

I'm not so concerned about Crono taking up the day by talking about the role claim so much honestly, as I think I know who he is. I'm more concerned about the people that seem to be more intelligent posters and doing the same.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
No more posting till you run it through with me >:[ DD

[M] Apollo
03-17-2008, 08:50 PM
It seems that a couple of people hold suspicions against me because of my vote on Solid Snake. Fair enough, as I did leave my vote quite late. I didn’t post earlier in the day as my brain wasn’t fully functioning due to a nice hangover. However, I did give a valid reason for my vote on Solid Snake and I thought a late post was better than no post, because at least I could give some input. Solid Snake posted his role claim whilst I was making my post. I didn’t unvote because I thought he was making a last minute attempt to stay alive (which it turns out he was, and it worked!) plus it was too late even if I had believed him. I hope that clears everything up.

I don’t want to focus on Kirby’s role claim too much because we should be focusing on lynching scum but I will give my input: I believe the role claim. I don’t think he has too much to worry about staying alive for the time being, because the chances are he will be protected during the night. For those who may be suspicious of his role claim because he has yet to make a kill think of it this way: Would you rather he just killed somebody and anybody to prove his is a vig and it to turn out as an innocent townie or would you rather he took his time about it and nailed scum? I know which I’d prefer! :jess:

Anyone else you have thoughts about, Sonic?
I am suspicious about Sonic. The posts s/he has made haven’t given a lot of thought or input. Firstly they voted for Kirby, with the reason of ‘trying too hard’. They then unvoted Kirby and voted for Sub Zero without any reason for their vote on Sub Zero whatsoever. Later s/he said that Sub Zero just ‘seems funny’ to them, but did not elaborate why. Sonic also said that Space Invader seemed suspicious to them, and again didn’t elaborate. Of course, Sonic could just be new to the game and could be refraining from posting too much in case they are perceived as suspicious.

Sonic may have given little input, but I have seen no input whatsoever from Peach. I want to see Peach post some thoughts, so my vote is going on them for now.

##vote: Peach

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Master Hand is squabbling with himself. I think we should all lynch him for being a nutcase.

g2g soon, so I'll just say

Sorry, but you've really come of as very rude and obnoxious to me, and haven't any solid evidence that you're a townie. Maybe you're right about Star Fox, but I'm just going to stick with Crono for now.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Pac-Man

If Sonic were mafia wouldn't his mafia buddies stop him from posting so stupidly? (no offense Sonic!) Usually the case with crazydumbideas people is that they're town, because they don't have other people helping them out.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Navi

I am very suspicious of both sonic and crono. Crono(from crono trigger btw, an old super nes game if I am right) seems to be trying to divert the town, while sonic is dodging questions. I want to see sonic's opinions. I also want to see crono get off of kirby's roleclaim.

How much time is left btw?

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Kirby:

Pac Man;2448111']I'm not so concerned about Crono taking up the day by talking about the role claim so much honestly, as I think I know who he is. I'm more concerned about the people that seem to be more intelligent posters and doing the same.Well why don't you just come out and say "Slippy"? :p

Would like to say that this:
Only way I'll think he's a day vig and not mafia assassin is if his kill is on a mafia member. coupled with this in the same post:
Right now I'm in agreement with Kirby's idea of looking to shoot sonic. Sets off a few alarm bells for me. I've stated all along that I think Sonic is just a disruptive town member. He seems to have settled down for the time being so unless he comes back and messes around again I'll lay off.

Also, regarding the "I have to shoot mafia" thing, firstly it's highly unlikely I'll nail one today, secondly
I'll admit my suspicions towards you are alleviating a bit, however due to my paranoid behavior I'll honestly never 100% think of you as a townie till your dead and revealed as suchBackpedal, much? If Slippy is so paranoid then surely they'd see me killing a mafia as distancing or something.

It doesn't matter if I kill a mafia today, guys. I'm going to make it abundantly clear how I can prove I am a day vig (without the help of Master Hand :p).

STEP ONE: Kill someone.
STEP TWO: Any cops investigate me tonight.
STEP THREE: Wait for any cop to claim I am a guilty son of a bitch tomorrow. No guilty claim? I'm a day vig, hurrah!

And I've said this before, but re-reading the thread it annoys me. You all just happened to forget that there was a mafia assassin even though I specifically addressed the role in my roleclaim post? You know, the one you're all so obsessed with?

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 09:03 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon, Frogger(5)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu (2)
##Vote: Kirby : <s>Sonic</s> (0)
##Vote: Frogger :<s> Ganon</s>(0)

Not voting: Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Samus, Space Invader, Sub-Zero

ABOUT umm 6 hrs i think...

EDIT: opps have peach vote down twice fixes

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Navi

Oh! I forgot to unvote!

##Unvote: Mario

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Pac-Man

Thought it was obvious who I was referring to, I've only said it a few times! ;) Do I need to spell out everything for you people?

Navi, why are you unvoting Mario?

Mario hasn't shown up at all today. :(

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Alright, now that I'm home from school and I've read through all I've missed, time to give my thoughts.

Giving advice is too mafia-like, Kirby. Then again, Navi is doing the same...And, Navi's posts seem to have a nervous sort of undertone to them...almost frantic, as if she knows that her lynching means a town victory...

Mafian? I'd like to think so.

##Unvote: Crono
##Vote: Navi

Perfectly legible voting reason. I wasn't bandwagonning.

Also, as I explained, I have real-life stuffs going on that prevents me from really thinking things through atm, that's why a lot of my first posts were all joke-type material. Now that things are secure, I can sit down and really think things through. Here's where my suspicions lie:

Navi. Only one post since the day started. When she was looking suspicious last night, she posted a lot, with a frantic undertone, and very close together posts. Now that she's clear from suspicion (or, so she thought), she's laying low. She has yet to give me a reason to lift suspicion off of her, quite honestly.

##Vote: Navi

I also have my eyes set on Crono because of his angry behavior.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Navi

ummm no. I was posting a lot because I was here, and now I am here, and I wasn't here before because of sleep and school.

I'm unvoting mario because I am much more suspicious of crono and sonic, but I am unsure who to vote for out of the two so I am hoping they would post here or something.

Edit: And I have also posted 3 times not including this time since the start of day 2

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
The more I look over the posts, the more Crono seems like scum to me. But at the same time. I can definitely see where Kirby is coming from in regards to Star Fox. I don't buy the whole, "hey what's going on" types of posts. How about we lynch Crono for today, and Kirby takes out a hit as well? Could take out Sub Zero to go wth the person with the second most votes, or go with Kirby's suspicioins about Star Fox. I also would not be against taking out the people who are contributing NOTHING to this game. AKA: Peach

My vote for this round goes to Crono - cause all that diversion toward the topic of Kirby's roleclaim is ridiculous. I mean, it's really not that hard to understand the realities of Kirby's claim. Spending so much time on a claim that is so easily verifiable is scummy to me.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Pac-Man

Is no one paying attention to my posts? ;_;

Edit: It's fine if you want to lynch Crono, my hunch about him could very well be wrong but he's not the only one that's been taking up the day with role speculations.

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Kirby:

Hey I listen to your posts, Paccers, but that's only 'cause you're who the mafia recruited last night. :aimkiss:

Crono's acted like an angry man, yes, but that's too convienient and I don't think he's scum. There's no logic in lynching him. Townies can be jerks too. As for being a diversion, yeah, okay, maybe, but remember what has happened with other diversions in the past...?

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I dont care anymore. Everyone here doesnt listen to me anyway.

For everyone's information: I was a Bulletproof townie.

good role, if youre not in a town with a bunch of .. naah i wont say it. ive got enough of this.. back to work.

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Lara Croft

Everytime I read that I feel its directed toward me, so I'm making this clear (specifically to pac-man). I did not mean to have that bitchfight with Crono. I just tend to get swept up into arguments easily, and I take it offensively when someone calls me stupid, so I got lost into that fight with him.

I've had no intention to bring up the Vigilante BS.

@Kirby: Woah 0.o, whats making you think that?

@Crono: I don't trust you anymore, nope, my vote stands.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon, Frogger, Samus(6)
##Vote: Navi: Subzero (1)

Not voting: Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Space Invader

I feel like being an announcer xD
"Crono is leading the votes at the moment. With this voting pressure a role claim came out. What will the town do next?"

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Pac-Man

I KNEW that you thought that, I knew it! You're always so damn paranoid about me. :p If you're so sure, why don't you shoot me down? ;) Or ask a cop to investigate me! I'll have my laugh yet (again), you giant jerkface.

And woo another roleclaim. So is anyone else a bulletproof townie? If so please stand up. ;)

Edit: PS I'm kidding about the shoot me down, I just know someone's going to misconstrue that and say "That's not something a townie would say!"

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Kirby:

There's a very easy way to prove Crono's claim.

I will shoot him.

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Kirby;2448178']There's a very easy way to prove Crono's claim.

I will shoot him.

Seriously? Can that work?

This is awesome. xD

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Pac-Man

Would bulletproof townies be bulletproof both in the day and night?

Edit: That makes sense actually. xD If they're bulletproof why wouldn't they be?

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Lara Croft

Thats an interesting idea Kirby, but would a Day attack be the same as a night attack for Bulletproof townie?

[M] Adama
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I'd think so Pac, but regardless, here are my thoughts.

Don't waste your kill on Crono. I'm rather sure he is a townie as it is. He doesn't give off any sort of Vibe, and aside from piss people off and call someone stupid, I really don't see anything that sets him out from anyone else.

And While I don't agree with Kirb saying Sub doesn't sound that suspicious to him, I can see his argument against Sonic. So I say we get one of these two lynched instead of Crono. I don't want to see us townies lose another of our own over that damned stupid dispute earlier.

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Kirby:

Master Hand, do you feeling like telling us? Would a bulletproof townie die to a day attack?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Link

There's a very easy way to prove Crono's claim.

I will shoot him.

That's the first thing that popped into my head. xP

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Nope he would not die.

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Lara Croft

Alright then! Shoot him and see what happens!

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Pac-Man

I'd say go for it :p

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 09:39 PM
*gets ready to say "I told you so"*

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Kirby:

Right then.

##kill: Crono

Hey Master Hand let's have a vote count ;) (if MH posts the vote count with no cardflip, it means Crono survived the kill. MH announces the flavour of my kills instantly, not at the lynch!)

[M] Eizen
03-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Do it xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Navi

Although you shooting him is a good idea, are you sure you want to waste your kill? And how do we know he isn't a different role, like how serial killer was night kill immune in one of the last games?

[M] Apollo
I say go ahead and shoot him.

edit: Too late, you already did! xD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
*gets ready to party*

But for serious, however this plays out it will give us useful information about Kirby and Crono.

edit: oop, I'm slow. CURIOSITY!!!!!!

[M] Felix
Pac-Man

...Where did all the rest of you people show up from? >:[ Why weren't you posting before... meanies.

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
*looks at watch*

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Link

Hey, do assassins use guns or katanas? Cause if he is bulletproof and he doesn't die, does that mean Kirby is definitely a vigilante? Though I suppose it could also mean he just didn't do the night kill in the mafia forum which I'm assuming he has to do. xP

My post is useless. Sorry.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Link;2448208']Hey, do assassins use guns or katanas? Cause if he is bulletproof and he doesn't die, does that mean Kirby is definitely a vigilante? Though I suppose it could also mean he just didn't do the night kill in the mafia forum which I'm assuming he has to do. xP

Ffffairly sure the "bulletproof" is metaphorical for "assassin/vigilante/etc.proof".

[M] Helo
did it already happen?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Navi

lol 5 posts at 4:40. Thats great.

Now to my suspicion of him being a different kill immune player. Please lets not have a spamfest now. We need to focus.

[M] Gaius
Kirby:

Magus;2448200']Do it xDOi! You! I demand reasoning for your vote on Sub Zero!
Although you shooting him is a good idea, are you sure you want to waste your kill? And how do we know he isn't a different role, like how serial killer was night kill immune in one of the last games?It's fine, I can kill every day. And this proves he is not a mafia goon, so that's something. It admittedly does not prove that he is not a Godfather/Serial Killer but I do think it means we should lay off the lynch.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Navi

I do think it means we should lay off the lynch.

For now...:p

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Lara Croft

Wait we don't get to find out whether or not it was blocked?

Right now we just think we're waiting :(

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 09:49 PM
I waited for dd but meh.

Kirby pulled his gun out and forced it into Cronos chest. A shot was fired. Nothing happened. Please proceed with the day.

VOTES DAY TWO:
##Kill: Crono: Kirby

##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon, Frogger, Samus(6)

[M] Gaius
Kirby:

I guess he's typing up some mad death flavour.

EDIT: Oh ho! Methinks that this is proof that I can kill and proof that Crono cannot be killed. Awesome.

[M] Eizen
Just a feeling ^-^;;

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Link

Frogger;2448211']
Link;2448208']Hey, do assassins use guns or katanas? Cause if he is bulletproof and he doesn't die, does that mean Kirby is definitely a vigilante? Though I suppose it could also mean he just didn't do the night kill in the mafia forum which I'm assuming he has to do. xP

Ffffairly sure the "bulletproof" is metaphorical for "assassin/vigilante/etc.proof".
I really, really don't think it is.

Anyway, Master Hand could just be writing up a death scene right now. xP If they post something besides that, like a vote count, I'll take it to mean the kill failed.

EDIT: Never mind.

*sigh* I guess I have to do this.

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
O master hand. Where are you?

Edit: Crono wasn't lying I guess

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Navi

Hey! I unvoted Mario!

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Kirby:

You guys are slow. :lol:
Kirby pulled his gun out and forced it into Cronos chest. A shot was fired. Nothing happened. Please proceed with the day.READ!

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

The taste of being right is so delicious.. myam myam.. :cool:

[M] Colette
Lara Croft

Alright he didn't die so that means there might be some truth in what he says so for now...

## unvote: Crono

Now I need to think.

EDIT: Crono is still a douchebag ;p

[M] Eizen
OPEN YOUR EYES

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 09:53 PM

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Pac-Man

Ha ha! :p

Now let's properly talk about who we should lynch. I'm leaning the same way as Kirby, which is <s>gay</s> Star Fox or Slippy.

[M] Helo
03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Im gonna go with someone who isnt actually here or contributed anything.

##unvote: Sub zero
##vote: Peach

and yes, I still hate you all too.

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 09:55 PM
ok, i was wrong, i'll admit it

##unvote: crono

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Well, carp.

Noone seems overtly mafiaey but I have to go now.

[M] Adama
03-17-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm taking this chance to say sorry to Sonic. Kirbs earlier post was about Star Fox, not Sonic. :p

Sorry for the mix up.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 09:57 PM
"With their main suspect shot and left unharmed the town has become baffled. This must prove the Day vig right, right? What will the town do next?"

xD I crack myself up

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Pac-Man

Master Hand;2448249']This must prove the Day vig right, right?
xDDDD

*twaps Master Hand* You crack me up too.

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 10:00 PM
I voted for you because you were the most scummy to me at the time. This will finally end the arguments about you and Kirby though.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 10:02 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus(3)
##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy, Frogger (3)
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon, Frogger, Samus(1)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Navi

I would actually like to hear from the people that either came to unvote crono or came to spam before chrono was shot...

Grr... I said I unvoted Mario!

I'll even say it again...

##unvote: Mario

good?

and ganon unvoted

Ganon;2448231']O master hand. Where are you?

Edit: Crono wasn't lying I guess

[M] Caprica
03-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I unvoted crono!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Navi

I'm guessing its DD

and crono voted peach! WTF

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 10:09 PM
MH, your vote count is all messed up. Also, can we get the number of hours left when you do vote counts please?

I need to be leaving soon, so I'd to know how much time is left in the day.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 10:11 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Mario : Navi (0)
##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link,Ganon,Frogger, Samus(0)

I MESSED UP GAWD I hate you guys go diaf.

OH AND a little less than 4 hours

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Pac-Man

All right, I'm gonna go with Star Fox for now. The more I read his posts the more noncommittal he seems. I'll await your response, little fox! Still waiting Slippy's response to my last post on him too. Meanwhile practicing piano xP

##Vote: Star Fox

Lara Croft, I'd also like to hear your thoughts on Star Fox and Slippy.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:15 PM
what on earth just happened?

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Lara Croft

I didn't "come to unvote Crono", I've been here, because I've been sick all day :P

Some thoughts:

A. Crono isn't cleared yet, not till we get a godfather, and different mafia faction (proving therre probably isn't a serial killer)

B. My only other suspects for this round are Sonic, who I feel is dodging actually saying anything. And Space Invaders, for ideas I outlined in this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/115530-mafia-vii-old-school-mash-up-day-two-scum-dead-2.html#post2446988) post. Although I don't feel like I have much on either, I think I might go with my gut feeling of Space Invaders (reason I voted for Snake yesterday was the placement of Space Invaders vote and look where that woulda got us)

EDIT: Oh Pac-Man addressed me, hold on, I didn't pay a lot of attention on them let me go back and read their posts.

Alright;

My thoughts on....

Slippy: I haven't seen much by Slippy that makes me go, OMG mafia. Not yet. He hasn't posted a whole lot, but he's at least tried to give thoughts when he's been here, so I think if he can just be active a bit more, if he is mafia we'd be able to find contradictions and such.

Star Fox: Star Fox hasn't posted a whole lot, really he's only voted. Mafia? Maybe, just as likely as Space Invaders imo.

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 10:25 PM
I need to get going, and I don't know if I'll be around for the end of the day, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote.

Star Fox;2448277']what on earth just happened?

Like I said earlier, I don't buy these types of posts. It's easy to see what's happened, just read the posts. Either you're new and aren't very good at this game, or you're scum playing dumb.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Frogger was quick to change his vote after the kill there, and I see no real reasoning. But it seems Sonic is being targetted again and I've got no problem with that.

[M] Adama
03-17-2008, 10:26 PM
In Fox's defense, I'm not even quite sure what just happened. :p

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Navi

I agree with samus in saying star fox is just scum playing dumb. Him or sonic hmmm... well since I think Sonic is dodging questions from not being here, I'll vote star fox

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Lara Croft

Wow, I edit and there's 4 more posts xD

I don't exactly like his newest post. "I've got no problem with that"

Why not? You have no idea whats going on, but you have no problem with Sonic being lynched? Too w<b><u>ei</u></b>rd.

## Vote: Star Fox

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:32 PM
To be honest, at least I'm actually getting involved. I know I'm not doing much but what of the likes of Sonic and all the others that haven't posted a lot. There's no suspicion on them cause they haven't said anything so we don't really know much.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Link

What else could Crono be? Unless Crono and Kirby are both mafia. :P

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:34 PM
I've had my reasons for Sonic before.

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Lara Croft

Fox, your involved just as much as Sonic actually. Niether of you has yet made a post of what you think of everyone. Niether of you has made an original susipcion. If you argument is Sonic hasn't been involved then your argument goes against you as well.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Link

Fox seems to be living in a stupor or something. Either he's mafia playing dumb or he's just really crappy at this game. Either way;

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:44 PM
There are at least 4 players who've done nothing today, you should all be considering this before you all copy each other and make the mistake of losing a townie.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Link

The people doing nothing aren't acting weird. They're just not acting at all.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:46 PM
How have I been acting weird?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Navi

Not w<b><u>ei</u></b>rd, but more completly useless

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Lara Croft

Consider your only argument why not to lynch you, and to lynch Sonic, also applies to you. Thats why you've acted w<b><u>ei</u></b>rd.

[M] Aaron
03-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Donkey Kong, why did you vote for Slippy?

Honestly, I voted for Slippy for about the same reason I voted for Pikachu on Day 1. I really didn't have any idea about who to vote for.

This, uh, new evidence doesn't really help me that much. My vote stands. We've got to see some death before anything's going to make sense.

[M] Adama
03-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Well Fox, we knew ye well.

I'm taking this chance to finally get some sleep, I've lost a lot over todays headache of an argument.

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 10:52 PM
truthfully, i haven't been paying attention, so im just gonna vote for;

##vote: slippy

i have no real reason, i just dont want to be one of those who doesn't vote

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Pac-Man

Whoa, was not expecting this. xD

Okay so we've got what, 3 hours?

If you have any cards now, Fox, you might consider playing them. But I have a question, why are you so sure that Sonic is scum?

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Many people have voted for Sonic previously for him acting strange and not being much of a help, but now I need a reason somehow. I could help you out and give advice but I'm too busy defending myself for nothing.

and suddenly, Donkey Kong.

[M] Aaron
03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Star Fox;2448330']Many people have voted for Sonic previously for him acting strange and not being much of a help, but now I need a reason somehow. I could help you out and give advice but I'm too busy defending myself for nothing.

Hi. I'm a Vanilla Townie. What's your role?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 10:59 PM
TBQH, I won't be able to change my vote until I see more from everyone because out of all the most active posters, Navi smells the most like scum to me because she's so quick to bandwagon, her frantic posts from before, and the fact that she's changing her vote without much solid reason.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:01 PM
Navi

Sub-Zero;2448332']TBQH, I won't be able to change my vote until I see more from everyone because out of all the most active posters, Navi smells the most like scum to me because she's so quick to bandwagon, her frantic posts from before, and the fact that she's changing her vote without much solid reason.

I bandwaggoned once...

Could you please tell me how I was being frantic?

Where did I change my vote without much reason?

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Donkey Kong;2448331']
Star Fox;2448330']Many people have voted for Sonic previously for him acting strange and not being much of a help, but now I need a reason somehow. I could help you out and give advice but I'm too busy defending myself for nothing.

Hi. I'm a Vanilla Townie. What's your role?
woah now, so no one else finds this suspicious?

[M] Colette
03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Lara Croft

Um no one. That was suppose to be a joke I think xD

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:12 PM
ok so let's all assume he's a townie then

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Navi

I hope sub-zero comes and tells me the answer to my questions...

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Pac-Man

Answer questions instead of being so defensive, it might help you out.

Why are you so sure that Sonic is scum?

Why didn't you vote yesterday?

Who are everyone that you most suspicious of right now and why?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Navi

Star Fox;2448347']ok so let's all assume he's a townie then

We dont know he is a townie, we just dont find him suspicious(sorry for speaking for the group here:p). Roleclaiming isnt all that suspicious.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:17 PM
but if I answered the question you'd all be on my ass for roleclaiming a role that has no special use, and just because it is me as I'm the centre of attention at the moment.

[M] Gaius
03-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Kirby:

Donkey Kong were you serious when you claimed Vanilla or just joking?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Navi

Star Fox;2448360']but if I answered the question you'd all be on my ass for roleclaiming a role that has no special use, and just because it is me as I'm the centre of attention at the moment.

Actually I think you might be right. If you roleclaim now it may seem like you are just trying to cover up yourself. Damned if you do, Damned if you dont right?:D

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Pac-Man

*twaps Fox* How about answering MY questions! ;_; And if you've got a role that has no special use etc etc and you're only a bit away from getting lynched I'd try it anyway.

Edit: Wow, what. :confused:

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Donkey Kong will obviously say he was serious.

[M] Elize
03-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Navi;2448353']

We dont know he is a townie, we just dont find him suspicious(sorry for speaking for the group here:p). Roleclaiming isnt all that suspicious.

its true that it doesn't always cause that much suspicion, but at times it can be an extremely useful defense tool

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Pac Man;2447954']Okay, question time~
Luigi, what do you think of the people that HAVE posted?

I just logged back on, but here are some thoughts :

Both Fox and Sonic and are acting odd, and not giving very good reasons for their votes. They could be new players, though.

I think Navi is acting a bit odd as well.

A bigger, and better, post will, hopefully, come the next the next day.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Navi

Mega Man;2448370']
Navi;2448353']

its true that it doesn't always cause that much suspicion, but at times it can be an extremely useful defense tool

A tool that can be used by both mafia or town, but that roleclaim just seemed too random to be mafia. A scum mate would have definently said no. He may be using the too dumb to be mafia technique, but I think that technique isn't nearly as common as people think.

I think I will make this post into an analysis post.

Crono: Seems townie to me now but cant be ruled out for bulletproof scum

Kirby: Pretty much confirmed townie now

Star Fox: Seems like a newbie player and I really want to help him/her, but I dont think I can anymore

Sonic: Is evading questions. Now he may not be on but if he doesnt come soon I may have to vote him.

Sub-Zero: I wish he would answer my questions. I dont think he is mafia even though he is making me mad.

I'll make a real post if I feel the need for more analysis.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Pac-Man

Fox, if you keep ignoring me you deserve to be lynched regardless of what you are >:[ You're making me so mad! lol.

Navi... why would you say roleclaiming if you're really town is uselsess? What do you think of Sub Zero, Slippy, Space Invader, and Lara Croft?

Luigi, that's not saying much. I want to hear more from you.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Well looks like everybody's given up on me, most of the people who have voted have buggered off and don't care for my defense. I guess there's no hope for me now, oh well. Enjoy your fail town.

EDIT: Pacman, you've only asked me why I voted for Sonic, it may not be an excellent reason but it's a reason nonetheless, so stop badgering me about it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 11:37 PM
@Navi: eh..sorry, mental notes all confused here. ^_^; You're not frantic, but here's why I find you suspicious:

well I am glad lara proved me wrong...

How dumb are some of you people... Let me give everyone a hint....

Think through the game as if you were on both sides. A townie who can think like a mafia is the best townie in the game.

I think saying kirby should be killed in the night and if he's not killed he's mafia is idiotic. Look at it from a mafia stand-point... Kirby is a really smart player and they think he should be killed tonight. Lets not kill him so they lynch them tommorrow. Everyone knows this would be what the mafia would do.

You're advising us to think like mafians and saying that everyone knows that that's what the mafia would do. Look at it from a mafia standpoint? It kind of sounds, to me, like you know a little too much on what the mafia (current or past) decide on things...

Wishy Washy:
A type of voting which can be a scum tell; when a player votes and then unvotes a particular player repeatedly during a Day, or switches their votes to several different players over the course of the Day, it may be because they are scum trying to find a good place to land their vote on an ProTown player without attracting too much suspicion.[/b]

Well nothing really happened on day 2 yet. I am almost positive snake made a recruit on night one because he was screwed. He failed a cop roleclaim and he was just barely saved... sort of. Also with only 1 kill we know the mafia didnt kill(a kill and recruit would just be unfair) so snake was killed by either a vig or serial killer, and the other was either protected or blocked. with the day vig though I think there wouldn't be a normal vig too. More later when I am out of school, but in case I dont make it back...

##Vote: mario

he was my #2 suspect
Elaboration?

I am very suspicious of both sonic and crono. Crono(from crono trigger btw, an old super nes game if I am right) seems to be trying to divert the town, while sonic is dodging questions. I want to see sonic's opinions. I also want to see crono get off of kirby's roleclaim.

How much time is left btw?

From mario to both Crono and Sonic, still no reason on why your vote is on Mario. You then unvoted Mario after that last post of yours I quoted.

ummm no. I was posting a lot because I was here, and now I am here, and I wasn't here before because of sleep and school.

I'm unvoting mario because I am much more suspicious of crono and sonic, but I am unsure who to vote for out of the two so I am hoping they would post here or something.

Edit: And I have also posted 3 times not including this time since the start of day 2

What makes you more suspicious of those two?

I agree with samus in saying star fox is just scum playing dumb. Him or sonic hmmm... well since I think Sonic is dodging questions from not being here, I'll vote star fox

What makes you think this about star fox? evidence plz? :D

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 11:38 PM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(6)
##Vote: Slippy : Donkey Kong, Mega Man (2)

Not voting: Mario, Peach, Space Invader

Ok I go to take a shower and you guys post like crazy. *sigh*

A little more than 2 hours left.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:40 PM
I won't be here for the time I die, if that makes any sense.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Pac-Man

I give up, Fox. xD Seriously. If you feel like reading back and answering the rest of my questions or doing anything else, go ahead.

Navi... you're making me go wtf right now. How can Star Fox be playing dumb (the reason you voted for him) as well as a newbie player?

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Even if I read back and find this question I highly doubt it will resolve anything for me.

and lol wut at my name

[M] Apollo
03-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Fox, you may have been able to save yourself had you have answered the questions people asked you. :yap:

I'll save you the effort of reading back. Here are the questions Pac Man asked you:

Pac Man;2448352']Answer questions instead of being so defensive, it might help you out.

Why are you so sure that Sonic is scum?

Why didn't you vote yesterday?

Who are everyone that you most suspicious of right now and why?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Link

It's about time he got his real name. :P

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Navi

@ Sub-zero

lol I see how I am wishy washy I guess. er lets see here

I voted mario for reasons during day 1. He made a vote and started a bandwagon if I remember right.

Crono and sonic were much more suspicious from posts made in day 2 than mario from day 1. I also like to use more recent data for evidence.

Star fox just seemed more suspicious. I was still more than open to change. Now I am not so sure if star... or should I say fox mccloud, is town or mafia, but I am almost positive he/she is a newbie. I really want to help her, but I guess I cant anymore.

@ Pac-man (waka waka waka waka)

I'm only saying that roleclaim seemed useless, not all townie roleclaims.

I've got nothing on slippy. He/she need to post a lot more.

Space invader really doesn't seem to post enough, like slippy. I dont really find him suspicious though.

Lara croft seems to be a smart player. She really hasn't said anything that scummy yet.

edit: more from pacman eh?

I originally thought he/she was playing dumb, but now I changed my mind and with the more recent posts, he/she seems more like a newbie.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
your questions fail Pacman, I've told you about Sonic, I didn't vote yesterday because I came in near the end and you would have been all like 'oh bandwaggoning scum!', and lets be honest, like I've had the chance to be suspicious of anyone else seeing as I've been here trying to defend myself.

There you go, your answers, didn't really help anyone did it?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Navi

Alright I think I will unvote Fox now...

##unvote: Fox Mccloud

I'm really starting to think she is a newb instead of a mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Navi;2448404']@ Sub-zero

lol I see how I am wishy washy I guess. er lets see here

I voted mario for reasons during day 1. He made a vote and started a bandwagon if I remember right.

Crono and sonic were much more suspicious from posts made in day 2 than mario from day 1. I also like to use more recent data for evidence.

Star fox just seemed more suspicious. I was still more than open to change. Now I am not so sure if star... or should I say fox mccloud, is town or mafia, but I am almost positive he/she is a newbie. I really want to help her, but I guess I cant anymore.

Mkay...I'd still like to see a bit more out of you (quotes, reasons why Sonic seems suspicious n such), but that'll do for now.

I hope you understand, though, that I'm keeping my vote until I see someone that raises a red flag to me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Wow. That was a lot to catch up on.

##vote: Navi

I'm going to have to agree with sub-zero on this one. Navi keeps throwing votes around without much reason.

Edit: And no, my vote never caused a bandwagon. Besides, how is it my fault if everyone starts voting for the person I did? I can't control other people.

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 12:05 AM
wow its mario.. welcome..

now if peach arrives too, I should change my vote. At least if he/she has anything productive to say.

Navi seems to be changing his votes a lot imo. But he's not the only one that's acting suspisious. Im sure that one of the parties that are arguing now is mafia(unlike last time), so now just to figure out who.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Navi

I know mario, I looked more at the vote counts than the posts. I looked again and I see you really didnt imply any real bandwagon. They just came up and voted the same as you.

Sub-zero I cant really give a quote, because it is more a lack of something than something.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-18-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I had to rush a school project today. Luckily I got it finished in time to catch up and post. Almost didn't make it >.<'

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Navi;2448435']Sub-zero I cant really give a quote, because it is more a lack of something than something.
lmao, yeah, that's a problem :P But, why is sonic suspicious to you?

[M] Aaron
03-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Kirby, yes I was serious.

Fox, if you think you're going to get lynched, now's the time to put whatever you know or think in the open. More information can always help the town.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Master Hand;2448386']VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(6)

Not voting: Mario, Peach, Space Invader

Ok I go to take a shower and you guys post like crazy. *sigh*

A little more than 2 hours left.

Your vote count is still wrong. Crono voted for Peach.

I'm back and from a quick skim over the posts, StarWhatever hasn't done anything to change my mind. Vote stays until we get some real answers outta you.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Navi

Sonic;2447959']Space Invader seems a bit suspicious to me. Like I said I'd like to see how some more voting goes and maybe see what a few others who haven't been posting as much have to say. I'm not trying to avoid you I just don't have much to go on yet imo. Every is suspicious to me in their own way :p

I guess I can give a quote...

He said thid before he left. Pac-man asked his opinions on everyone after giving his on you. This seems a little safe and is only really half answering the question.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 12:21 AM
WHOA lost his vote in all that jumble of day killing o.o

VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(5)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu, Crono (3)
##Vote: Navi: Subzero, Mario (2)

Not voting: Peach, Space Invader

About an hour and 20 minutes left of the day.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Kirby:

Donkey Kong;2448439']Kirby, yes I was serious.Why would anybody seriously claim Vanilla out of the blue like that? Heck, I am of the opinion that nobody should ever claim Vanilla, even when under pressure.

The job of the Vanilla is to take bullets in place of the power roles at night, and it doesn't help to tell the scum who they shouldn't be targetting.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Navi

You think I am voting for some reason, so I will vote now...

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:29 AM
I'd come up with something, but it's too late and I have to go soon. If I were to save my ass by voting for someone else it would look even worse for me.

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
probably yes

[M] Aaron
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Sitting there and taking it is not what a townie should do, in my opinion, Fox. :(

Kirby, in the same regard, I've also informed any protective roles or investigative roles not to waste time on me. :)

Anything anyone says is useful to almost everyone. It just comes down to who you trust.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm fed up of trying to defend myself.

Bugger it, I'm gonna leave it at that.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Kirby:

The protective roles would probably be more concerned with themselves, and if I was a cop you'd sure as hell have attracted my attention.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Navi

We are not trying to attack you now. We are trying to get some information out of you.

[M] Aaron
03-18-2008, 12:45 AM
Different people play differently, Kirby. I'm very aware that I would've tripped your scum alarm. :choc2:

I'm also quite certain that you're not scum and that you don't have investigative powers. This information is for people who might not have picked that up and ended up shooting, protecting, or investigating me for nothing.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 12:49 AM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(5)
##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy, Frogger, Navi (4)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu, Crono (3)

55 minutes till lynch time.

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 01:02 AM
I have to wonder whether star fox is actually scum. He doesnt care any more, like i did a couple hours ago. Wouldnt mafia despiritely try to get out of a lynch?

what do you guys think?

[M] Eizen
03-18-2008, 01:05 AM
Maybe. Maybe he wants us to think that.
:shifty:

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 01:06 AM
confusing >__<

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:07 AM
I've had a chance to go back look through the posts and now that it's down to the wire, I think I will change my vote. I think there is a chance that both Sonic and Star Fox are scum (yup BOTH of them), but in the last game where I voted for people who were playing stupidly, they mostly turned out to be newbie players. Same goes for Crono, he was just NOT GETTING IT, and so I voted for him. But he's townie.

So I'm willing to hold off on the lynch of Star Fox cause if he is scum, it'll come out for sure in the investigation and voting patterns that will come in the next few days.

As for who to lynch. Well there's less than an hour left and Peach has yet to show up and vote. For two days in a row. If you can't be bothered to play, then gtfo.

##Unvote: Star Fox
##Vote: Peach

[M] Eizen
03-18-2008, 01:08 AM
Sure is :kaodizzy:

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 01:11 AM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link(4)
##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy, Frogger, Navi (4)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu, Crono, Samus (4)

30 mins till lynch time.

We need a 3 way tie breaker.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Crono;2448521']I have to wonder whether star fox is actually scum. He doesnt care any more, like i did a couple hours ago. Wouldnt mafia despiritely try to get out of a lynch?

what do you guys think?
I dunno...look at UK in the WW3 mafia. She was a pro-town role and started to get pretty defensive when she was about to be lynched.

I don't see Fox as suspicious though. It's more like Navi's thinking in that he/she is new to the ropes of the game.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-18-2008, 01:13 AM
peach is inactive. i vote peach

##vote peach

posted from phone sorry

[M] Adama
03-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Sorry, but this needs to end.

Sonic, between Peach and Yourself, you're the most likely I think.

I still want to squeeze Fox a bit more tommorow to be honest.

##unvote: Sub-Zero

:p

Edit:

SCREW THIS DAY!

##unvote:Sonic
##vote:Peach

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-18-2008, 01:15 AM
bowser. y u delete post and then post same thing? make no sense.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 01:15 AM
I've come to the conclusion that Peach will need to be replaced.

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 01:17 AM
If peach is going to be replaced then this will be the tie breaker.

##unvote: Peach
##vote: Sonic

Watch my Crono awsome-ness in deciding this.

[M] Eizen
03-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Not if she dies first.

[M] Aaron
03-18-2008, 01:18 AM
I, um, don't uh... what? Why did so many people just seriously fling this in so many different directions? Fox was on the block, lays down to get beheaded, and then everyone just blows out votes for other people? Peach, one of them, who is inactive and not really showing much evidence? Just throwing it out there that this looks really freaking weird.

[M] Adama
03-18-2008, 01:18 AM
I deleted teh post because when I looked at the vote cout it was the wrong one, so I didn't see a need to change votes since it was going to end the day.

However I realized I looked at the wrong post, and to end the day I reposted it.

However YOU had to vote peach and retie the vote on me. So I just ended the day now.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Kirby:

Why are you voting for Peach? She's obviously going to be replaced. We'll learn nothing from her lynch.

[M] Adama
03-18-2008, 01:20 AM
Fine.

##unvote: peach
##vote: Sonic

I've been awake for over 24 hours dammit. This Day needs to end!

[M] Helo
03-18-2008, 01:23 AM
If youd just kept your vote it wouldve been already.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Uhg. Ok. Fine.

So since Peach is getting replaced, I'll put my vote back on Star Fox.

##Unvote: Peach

[M] Adama
03-18-2008, 01:25 AM
I told you, over 24 hours. Math doesn't work well in the head when you are that short on sleep.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Navi

I think its

sonic: 6
Star fox: 5
peach: 2

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 01:29 AM
VOTES DAY TWO:

##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy, Frogger, Navi Bowser crono Bowser(6)
##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby, Pac Man, Samus, Navi, Lara croft, Link, samus(5)
##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu, Crono, Samus, Space invader, bowser (3)
##Vote: Sub Zero :Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus, (2)

Not voting: Peach,

7 mins till lynch time.

I'm in the process of finding a replacement

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 01:34 AM
Navi

YOU SAID 30 MINUTES LAST TIME!!!

That was 20 minutes ago

Edit: darn you and your editing as I post:mad2: :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Hey. Could you give me a bit more time. I just got home and I don't trust your vote totals because you keep screwing it up.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 01:39 AM
No. 2 mins and the lynch is done unless some one ties fox McCloud. It is correct Space invader. I fixed it. Get over it. Stop being such a prick about it.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 01:41 AM
Kirby:

Suggestions (I am not being pushy honest! :( You can do something different if you think you know better so yeah, suggestions) for night roles.

Cops: Please investigate me. Tomorrow I will be working under the assumption that you did and it came up innocent.
Doctors who protected Snake: You're probably going to do more harm than good if you protect townies. Protect Crono - he can't die.
Doctors who didn't: Protect yourselves or the cop if you think you know 'em!

Pretty sure Sonic's gonna flip town. He sounded like he was going to contribute more to the game in the future but eh you guys do what you want.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:42 AM
Get off MH's case. Slow computer means that if you post while she's typing, she can't see your vote until after she's posted. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 01:50 AM
The town had an eventful day; a day vig shooting, a bulletproof townie getting shot but not dying, a peach not being around o.o? Bickering was all over the place. Who was the scum, was it Fox McCloud, was is Sonic? Oh my!

Sonic was running around telling kids what to do when they are approached with drugs. He ran around a corner when BAM the town caught him. Who would have thought the town could catch such a fast guy. They took him to the gallows. Everyone was tensed from the days events. His body swayed on the gallow. His feet will no long move.
Sonic was (drum roll please)………………………………………. A Vanilla Townie. Sonic was played by bert. Thanks for playing.

Night actions will now began. 24 hours or till all night actions are in.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
The night was quiet. Bowser had an in genius idea. He thought that he would do something grand to entertain the town while they were down. He set up his pool and the giant ladder next to it. It would be a great show. They would love it he knew it. What he didn't know is someone deepened the pool. He climbed step by step up the ladder. He reached the top as the sun was rising. A crowd had started to gather. They all looked up in awe. Below Boswer was a pool of cherry jello! He was gonna jump into it and spend jello flying with his massive weight problem. Down below Lara Croft looked shocked. She noticed something wrong with the pool. Bowser took his leap! Down, Down, down he fell. SPLASH! Into the jello he went. But he kept sinking. He didn't think of his shell being heavy. Lara jumped into the pool of jello trying to help Bowser. Bowser drowned.

Bowser was The governor played by Levain and NeoCracker. Lara croft pulled herself out of the tub to only have a horrible allergic reaction to the cherry jello.

Lara died from lack of oxygen after her throat swelled shut. Lara croft was a mason played by Goldenboko.

24 hours till lynch time. 11 votes to lynch.

Day 3 GO GO GO! :D

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Link

Mason? 4 rls?

[M] Caprica
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
10 votes, not 11.

We have masons, thats a good thing.

Lets see who Lara voted for and who voted for Lara.

Lara voted for Space Invader, Pac Man, Crono and Fox. They probably are not masons, as masons know that the other masons are town.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Kirby:

Aint that fresh.

As long as the doctors followed my instructions yesterday then we can rule out CPR doctor/insane doctor. If you didn't and protected one of these two, well done, you're horrible!

Nobody seemed to express suspicion of Lara in the thread yesterday so I'm also going to assume that it wasn't a night vig. If there is such a role then please target Crono from now on until we're sure on some scum. Pretty please.

Possibility of a schizo/inventor/jack of all trades lurking about I guess.

I do think the most likely solution is a serial killer. Stop killing people please, SK. Thank you!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Well this sure has gotten interesting. We lost our governor though, and we now know there are masons. It was an interesting night. Well then let's get started shall we?

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Kirby:

Ganon;2449128']We have masons, thats a good thing.

Lets see who Lara voted for and who voted for Lara.

Lara voted for Space Invader, Pac Man, Crono and Fox. They probably are not masons, as masons know that the other masons are town.Uh...why do we want to figure out masons? Isn't that the scum's job?

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
urrrghh, I thought I was a goner.

I'm gonna have to try and get back into this somehow.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Link

You could start by reading every post carefully and not being so confused all of the time. :P

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 10:25 PM
good idea, I'll read back a few pages.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Alright I'm the replacement for Peach. I've read through, already, so ask me whatever questions you want!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Alright well looking over some things there's one person I want to hear a bit more from. That would be Samus, they haven't contributed a ton thus far and I would like to hear their thoughts a bit. So just to get things prodded along I'll be throwing a vote on them, voting someone seems to get them active in discussion. :p So then...

##VOTE: Samus

[M] Aaron
03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome, Peach.

For now, I'll believe that Kirby has told the truth all the way through and that Crono is really a Bulletproof Townie.

With that in mind, was there anyone that Lara Croft voted for that voted for Crono before the shenanigans with the shooting yesterday took place? I'm also still keeping my eyes on Slippy.

[M] Gaius
03-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Kirby:

Seriously, guys, we shouldn't publically mason hunt. We should scum hunt. If any surviving mason wants to be found then they'll claim, and THEN we analyse whether they're telling the truth.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
I agree with Kirby we shouldn't publically find out who the masons are thats what the scum should be doing in their forum, not us in our thread :p

[M] Caprica
03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Masons can't claim, I think. It's a part of their role. I was just posting my thoughts.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-18-2008, 10:35 PM
@Gannon: Last time I checked masons are free to claim as they wish.

[M] Caprica
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
That depends on what the mods want. In some games the masons gan roleclaim, but in others they can't. But lets not bicker about this and focus on the mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 10:46 PM
The governor and a mason, gone?! Alas, we knew them well :cry:

I'm still unsure of who to be suspicious of. Link, I'd like to hear a bit more from you, as well as Pikachu and Space Invader.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
ok so reading back I've looked at a few things.

Mega Man;2448325']truthfully, i haven't been paying attention, so im just gonna vote for;

Mega Man hasn't really said much in terms of giving advice and reasons for voting. Everyone overlooked this post, it could be a mafia trick that went well.

Kirby;2448463']
Donkey Kong;2448439']Kirby, yes I was serious.Why would anybody seriously claim Vanilla out of the blue like that?
I don't like this either. Kong comes from nowhere brimming with confidence claiming this. I think that he's hoping that people will buy this, but I don't.

Also Magus hasn't posted a whole lot either. A few posts to fill in spaces with no advice or voting even when he was present.

These are my suspicions as of now.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I just log in to find out we lost the Gov and a mason. Not good.

Now Peach has been replaced, I won't vote for her without good reason.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Megaman? Pikachu? Mario? Where are you all? You're starting to appear suspicious, due to the fact that you don't post all that much.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Sub Zero I'd like you to add another person to that list: Space Invaders.

Where has he been? And Lara had doubts about him, and had voted for him, in round one, before having to remove her vote to switch it to stop the day from ending.

Also I'd just like to propose this possiblity before we clear Crono and Kirby.

If Kirby was an Assassin and Crono was Godfather, then the could've constructed yesterdays kill to clear them both.

I'm not saying that is the case, but I'm putting out the possibilty.

[M] Felix
03-18-2008, 11:58 PM
Pac-Man

Interesting.

Still keeping an eye on Star Fox and Slippy. But hi Slippy,

Slippy;2449155']Alright well looking over some things there's one person I want to hear a bit more from. That would be Samus, they haven't contributed a ton thus far and I would like to hear their thoughts a bit. So just to get things prodded along I'll be throwing a vote on them, voting someone seems to get them active in discussion. :p So then...

##VOTE: Samus That's funny, and convenient. Because I'm inclined to agree. ;) I think I know who Samus is (I could be wrong, I was wrong about who both Lev/Neo and GB were xD) and it strikes me that they're playing it pretty safe here. They could be doing better. I want to hear more opinions, Samus. Considering how low-key attention toward Samus has been so far, I wouldn't rule you out as scum either if he turns out to be, though.

Yes, Magus shows up conveniently with little substance posts otherwise. I'm not getting a scum vibe from him though, reading his posts.

Luigi~ Please follow up with that longer analysis post you have promised us. Frogger, I want more from you too.

And DK... I don't know what you're thinking but that's pretty selfish if you're town, regardless of what you say. Unsure if mafia buddies would actually let you just roleclaim randomly, though.

I'll read more clearly with more thoughts later :]~

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Peach;2449211']Sub Zero I'd like you to add another person to that list: Space Invaders.

Where has he been? And Lara had doubts about him, and had voted for him, in round one, before having to remove her vote to switch it to stop the day from ending.

Also I'd just like to propose this possiblity before we clear Crono and Kirby.

If Kirby was an Assassin and Crono was Godfather, then the could've constructed yesterdays kill to clear them both.

this of course besides the fact that I was the most suspisious of his roleclaim, was assualted for trying to discredit him, got in a huge fight over it, until someone suggested he kills me after i roleclaimed bulletproof townie.(which i was not planning on doing btw, now they know not to kill me at night, so thats bad).

anyway this is bad, the govenour was a needed role. *sigh*

I think they probably used a mason recruiter, and that Lara was recruited on day 1.

[M] Aaron
03-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Fox McCloud;2449181']ok so reading back I've looked at a few things.

Mega Man;2448325']truthfully, i haven't been paying attention, so im just gonna vote for;

Mega Man hasn't really said much in terms of giving advice and reasons for voting. Everyone overlooked this post, it could be a mafia trick that went well.

I wouldn't say everyone overlooked it. No one commented on it. I was thinking the same thing that you pointed out just now and what makes it stand out to me is that it happened shortly after I said the exact same thing. It looked like a choice that was made perhaps to start a bandwagon against Slippy.

Fox McCloud;2449181']
Kirby;2448463']
Donkey Kong;2448439']Kirby, yes I was serious.Why would anybody seriously claim Vanilla out of the blue like that?
I don't like this either. Kong comes from nowhere brimming with confidence claiming this. I think that he's hoping that people will buy this, but I don't.

To be clear, it wasn't a "serious" claim. It was an honest, yet light-hearted claim. :choc2:

Peach;2449211']Also I'd just like to propose this possiblity before we clear Crono and Kirby.

I agree with this as a possibility. The actual chance of it being reality is quite low, though. Even lower now than before, I think, since there were two kills last night. I suspect the mafia got their kill last night and that wouldn't happen if a Mafia Assassin attacked during the day.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 12:21 AM
@Crono: I'm just trying to make sure we don't overlook possibilties here and clear a mafian, chill.

I still wonder about Fox. If he was a mafian what he did last round would've been what I used to call the "pity" tactic when I was mafia. What don't like even more is that it worked. I feel that Fox is scum. Especially since I know who's playing as him (he posted somewhere else with his account ;0), and I don't see him acting like that if he was town.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Link

If he was a mafian what he did last round would've been what I used to call the "pity" tactic when I was mafia.

Criminal record! Lynch! Lynch!

(Kidding, of course)

Sub Zero wanted me to post my thoughts, so here goes.

On day 1, I voted for Pac Man for two reasons. The main reason was because I had to vote for somebody because it's the rule. The secondary reason was that he kept calling EVERYONE suspicious. That was just weird. Yeah, you can't trust anyone in Mafia, especially on day 1, but pointing fingers a everyone is going overboard. Right now, he's certainly not on the top of my list, but he's still there.

Yesterday I voted for Crono. Sometimes when people get nervous, they lash out. It looks like he was just being a jerk, though. It's possible that Kirby is an assassin and Crono is also mafia and Kirby didn't actually even perform a kill. Though that's unlikely, as well, because I doubt it would have showed up in Master Hand's vote tally if he was just acting like he was trying to kill him. I think it's safest to work on the assumption that they're both town.

Yesterday I also voted for Fox. I voted for him for being so clueless all of the time. xP I figured he might have been trying to cause confusion or pretend to be too flighty to be mafia. :P He may be trying to keep his mind on the game today, but that doesn't clear him.

Navi is weird, for reasons that have been stated multiple times. If I was forced to vote right now, I'd most likely vote for her.

So yeah. Those are my thoughts. Nothing particularly profound, but there you go.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-19-2008, 12:57 AM
The only reason why I don't post that often is because I have stuff to do in real life. Finals and all that. School comes first after all! :D

So I've been reading up on everything. Still don't know who I am going to vote for. I think my top two are still Navi and Pac-man.

Navi because of the wishy-washy voting and Pac-man because of confrontational, demanding behavior.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Alright, thanks guys for posting :)

Personally, I'm extremely wary of the least active ones, as I may have said before. There is no reason for them to be so inactive for three days now.

I really have no other evidence down that makes me suspicious of anyone else, but I'll keep you all posted =]

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 01:42 AM
VOTES DAY TWO:
##VOTE: Samus : Slippy(1)

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Navi, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Space Invader, Star Fox, Sub-Zero

20 hours and 20 mins left in day 3.
10 for majority lynch

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Alright, Frogger hasn't posted in pretty much years, and that's all I can go off of for now.

##Vote: Frogger

Post something worthwhile and I'll change my vote.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Navi

Ok people keep saying something about my vote changing and wishy-washyness. Let me just tell you it is because I am Leader of Mortals(Kirby knows!) Look at my previous games if you must.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Oh yeah because that proves your innocence.

I specifically remember in round one of the FF verision you where very unwishy washy. Where I don't your mafia (you voted for Sold Snake first round, and since I've been pretty bad at finding scummy posts), I really wonder why you got so defensive so quickly. And kind of defense was that?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 02:19 AM
first role claims and now identity claims :p next up, gender claims!

anyway, MH, is there any way we could find replacements for Mega Man and Frogger? They have barely posted at all, and it's frustrating for those of us who need some action so we can make educated decisions :nonono:

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Nobody was even suspecting you Navi, at least not seriously..

that wasnt a very smart move. Seeing as there was no reason to be desperate yet(as no one had actually voted for you), you must have something to hide.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Navi

I wasn't trying to defend myself, I just wanted to get people off of the subject of my wishy-washyness. I am always wishy washy.

Btw sub-zero, I am actually a girl:eek: (since I know you will take this seriously, JK!)

Ah crono: In every mafia game where I am town(except last), I am either lynched or up next for lynching because they think I am wishy washy. Seeing it in this game started to make me mad.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Crono;2449350']Nobody was even suspecting you Navi, at least not seriously..

that wasnt a very smart move. Seeing as there was no reason to be desperate yet(as no one had actually voted for you), you must have something to hide.

He makes a good point, you know.

Freya
03-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Wow you guys are so active today -.- What happened to the "OMG lets lynch!"? ;_;

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Okay leader of mortals, stop lying you aren't always wishy washy.

Even in the newest C9 thread you weren't as wishy washy as you where here.

@Sub: I was the first to say that he was being defensive :cry:

@Lekana: Go suck a lemon.

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 02:29 AM
I trust Frogger, I'm not entierly sure why but I do.

Navi, you should not have given out your identity on purpose. bad Fairy!

Oh and master hand, its day three, not two. time to reread this thread again.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 02:30 AM
Navi

Peach;2449357']Even in the newest C9 thread you weren't as wishy washy as you where here.

Really? I thought I was...

[M] Elize
03-19-2008, 02:31 AM
Kirby;2449159']Seriously, guys, we shouldn't publically mason hunt. We should scum hunt. If any surviving mason wants to be found then they'll claim, and THEN we analyse whether they're telling the truth.

i just have a few question for kirby. Why say *publically*? are you incenuating something? this statement looks to somehow protect the masons from being found. are you yourself a mason? by saying we should scum hunt instead of mason hunt makes me believe that you aren't scum. but this entire post seems odd to me