PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 02:31 AM
I have not posted more because worked has picked up quite a bit. Today has been slow but then again EoFF was down and it was night time.

Anyway, as for my votes on day 1 I voted for psy(Kirby) for the simple fact that he is psy. He is a real good player and I would not want to go up against him if he were mafia. He kind of proved to a certain extent that he was town yesterday.

Lara Croft didn't like that because...well because she was stupid. I let psy know who I was like that because he should know why I would be doing it. He know. Lara says

Lara Croft;2446988']Space Invader's "Hey Psychotic look at me, I'm telling you who I am like I said I would," is pretty susipicous to me. In the past mafian game I played we ALWAYS looked out for Psychotic. His also near fetish like obsession seems like more of a cover to make him look like he's trying to help the town (correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Shlup do that on Day one as well?).

That is kind of dumb to say to me because right off the bat she makes the assumption that psy could not possibly be mafia and that the town should look out for him.

As for yesterday, I don't like the idea of replacement players. I was not sure who was mafia yesterday so I would rather get rid of a dead weight player that isn't playing than take the chance on someone else.

And lastly, I am on a now never ending quest for correct vote counts and ending time by the mods of this game. They keep editing their posts and everything and changing stuff all the time. How do we even know what is right when they post it. I say it can't be trusted ;D

I am a bit curious about Kirby though. If you think that there is a doctor that has a 50/50 chance of life/kill then why would you want them to protect you at night with the possibility that you could die? What good does that do the town if you die? It just doesn't make sense that you would take that kind of risk with how smart you have been up to this point.

Right now I am most suspious of DK because of the role claim and Fox because of yesterday.

If anyone wants the raw voting data then here it is =D The Number is just the order in which it occured during the day so that you can sort and always go back to the original order. This is CSV format so it should be spread sheet handy.

Day 1
Vote/Unvote, Voted for, Who Vote, #
Vote, Pikachu, DonkeyKong, 1
Vote, SolidSnake, Ganon, 2
vote, Navi, Kirby, 3
Vote, Crono, Subzero, 4
Vote, Slippy, Pacman, 5
Vote, Navi, SoildSnake, 6
unvote, Navi, Kirby, 7
vote, SpaceInvader, Kirby, 8
Vote, MegaMan, Luigi, 9
Vote, SolidSnake, Navi, 10
Vote, Link, Mario, 11
vote, Kirby, SpaceInvader, 12
unvote, SpaceInvader, Kirby, 13
vote, Samus, Kirby, 14
Unvote, Slippy, Pacman, 15
Vote, Mario, Pacman, 16
unvote, Link, Mario, 17
vote, PacMan, Mario, 18
Vote, Pacman, Slippy, 19
vote, Kirby, Bowser, 20
Vote, SpaceInvader, LaraCroft, 21
Vote, PacMan, Link, 22
Unvote, Crono, Subzero, 23
Vote, Navi, Subzero, 24
Vote, Kirby, Frogger, 25
Unvote, SpaceInvader, LaraCroft, 26
Vote, PacMan, LaraCroft, 27
unvote, Samus, Kirby, 28
vote, SolidSnake, Kirby, 29
Unvote, PacMan, LaraCroft, 30
Vote, SolidSnake, LaraCroft, 31
Unvote, Mario, Pacman, 32
Vote, SolidSnake, Pacman, 33
Vote, SolidSnake, Pikachu, 34

Day 2
Vote/Unvote, Voted for, Who Vote, #
Vote, Frogger, Ganon, 1
Vote, SubZero, Bowser, 2
Vote, Kirby, Sonic, 3
vote, Subzero, Crono, 4
unvote, Kirby, Sonic, 5
vote, subZero, Sonic, 6
vote, Crono, Megaman, 7
Vote, SubZero, Magus, 8
Vote, Peach, Luigi, 9
Vote, Slippy, DonkeyKong, 10
Vote, mario, Navi, 11
Vote, Crono, LaraCroft, 12
Vote, Crono, Link, 13
Unvote, Frogger, Ganon, 14
Vote, Crono, Ganon, 15
Vote, Sonic, Fox, 16
Vote, Sonic, Slippy, 17
vote, StarFox, Kirby, 18
vote, Peach, Pikachu, 19
Vote, Crono, Frogger, 20
Unvote, Mario, Navi, 21
Vote, Navi, Subzero, 22
Vote, Crono, Samus, 23
Unvote, Crono, Link, 24
Unvote, Crono, Ganon, 25
unvote, Crono, LaraCroft, 26
Unvote, Crono, Samus, 27
unvote, Subzero, Crono, 28
vote, Peach, Crono, 29
unvote, crono, Megaman, 30
Unvote, Crono, Frogger, 31
Vote, Sonic, Frogger, 32
unvote, Mario, Navi, 33
Vote, StarFox, pacman, 34
Vote, StarFox, Samus, 35
Vote, StarFox, navi, 36
Vote, StarFox, LaraCroft, 37
Vote, StarFox, link, 38
vote, slippy, Megaman, 39
unvote, FoxMccloud, Navi, 40
vote, Navi, Mario, 41
Vote, Sonic, Navi, 42
Unvote, StarFox, Samus, 43
Vote, Peach, Samus, 44
vote, peach, SpaceInvader, 45
unvote, SubZero, Bowser, 46
Vote, Sonic, Bowser, 47
unvote, Sonic, Bowser, 48
vote, Peach, Bowser, 49
unvote, Peach, Crono, 50
vote, Sonic, Crono, 51
unvote, peach, Bowser, 52
vote, Sonic, Bowser, 53
Unvote, Peach, Samus, 54
Vote, StarFox, Samus, 55

Maybe someone else will notice a voting pattern or some sort.

Enjoy

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 02:32 AM
If you where then you where an entirely different definition of the word :P

EDIT: Ack Huge post brb with reply

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Kirby:

Right now there are two people I am looking at. Donkey Kong and Samus.

Donkey Kong:
Two main points really. Firstly his hit-and-run "I want discussion but I'm not going to stick around for it" vote on Pikachu on Day One was a bit iffy to me. And then yesterday his roleclaim of Vanilla out of the blue was just plain strange. You'd think "Oh, a mafia wouldn't do something as crazy as that", but then again, that's what they'd like you to think, isn't it?

Samus:
Day one, Samus arrives "late" and puts a vote on Peach - someone who had no votes on them previously. Yes yes, it's day one who cares blah blah blah. It's also an undeniable fact that in previous mafia games, the scum have shyed away from the big bandwagons on day one and followed the same pattern that Samus did. Sitting back, waiting to see how things pan out and then putting a vote on someone who is almost certainly not going to be lynched.

The more I look over the posts, the more Crono seems like scum to me. But at the same time. I can definitely see where Kirby is coming from in regards to Star Fox. I don't buy the whole, "hey what's going on" types of posts. How about we lynch Crono for today, and Kirby takes out a hit as well? Could take out Sub Zero to go wth the person with the second most votes, or go with Kirby's suspicioins about Star Fox. I also would not be against taking out the people who are contributing NOTHING to this game. AKA: PeachLook at this right here. Crono, Star Fox, Sub Zero, Peach. All in one paragraph. This is a scum tactic called "Spaghetti Plating". I don't know if you guys know of it, but allow me to explain. Imagine throwing plates of spaghetti at a wall. Eventually one of them is going to stick. That's what Samus is doing here. Making points against several people in quick succession and hoping one of her cases will "stick".

In this post she votes for Crono, who is now pretty much confirmed. Upon his confirmation, she switches to Star Fox. She straight out says
Either you're new and aren't very good at this game, or you're scum playing dumb. that she thinks he could be a dumb newbie. Seems like she's just preparing an excuse to cover her ass for if and when he flips town.
As for who to lynch. Well there's less than an hour left and Peach has yet to show up and vote. For two days in a row. If you can't be bothered to play, then gtfo.She then quickly shifts to Peach. Again, a sloppy reason because of the possibility of replacements, and again another excuse for if she flips town.

As soon as I call out people who vote for Peach she then goes straight back to Fox.

So right now Samus is my #1 but Donkey Kong is also a blip on my scumdar. Thoughts on those two, guys?

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Kirby:

I am a bit curious about Kirby though. If you think that there is a doctor that has a 50/50 chance of life/kill then why would you want them to protect you at night with the possibility that you could die? What good does that do the town if you die? It just doesn't make sense that you would take that kind of risk with how smart you have been up to this point.Mind games with the scum. :)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Navi

Wait. What do you guys mean by "wishy-washy". Do you mean vote changing(that's what I was thinking of) or not commiting(whcih I admit I dont normally do)

[M] Elize
03-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Fox McCloud;2449181']ok so reading back I've looked at a few things.

Mega Man;2448325']truthfully, i haven't been paying attention, so im just gonna vote for;

##vote: slippy

i have no real reason, i just dont want to be one of those who doesn't vote
Mega Man hasn't really said much in terms of giving advice and reasons for voting. Everyone overlooked this post, it could be a mafia trick that went well.

ok fox, the reason i haven't been contributing as much as everyone else is because of two things

a. im very busy
b. im a listener(or in this case, reader) i like to hear what other think, so that way i can compare there opinion against my own, and then talk when i think it is necessary

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Okay here it goes.

Space Invaders

Space Invaders is my number one right now. Lets look at his last post. He started with explaining his/her prior votes. Then moved on to Lara Croft's post where she targeted him. He goes on about what she was thinking, trying to strip her of credibility. I don't like this as Lara can't say thats not what she was assuming... because she's dead.

I also found Space Invader's useless info to be exactly that. Useless, one of the things oddler loved to use when he was mafia to make him look like a good citizen (hmm... ;))

My numbah one reason for going against Space Invaders right now is that he did go after Psy for the reason he is who he is. You can ask Psy himself, Psy is incredible town, but only mediocre mafia. So why would a townie want him dead so bad?

Samus

I completely agree with Kirby on this one, I was getting similar vibes. I can't really outline anything new because its in the above post.

Navi and DK: I don't have anything against you two, not yet, but I have my eye on ya two.

Ganon: I know something about you... ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 02:48 AM
I believe Kirby's summary of Samus is quite good. Honestly Kirby your going down my list of suspicion to single digits of percentage (not completely cause I'm just a paranoid bastard till someone dies proving otherwise.) but I think the case you bring against Samus is compelling and spot on, I'm going to post a bit more of my info on Samus in a bit but I'm grabbing a quick shower and food, and I wanna see if anyone else has something on Samus before I post what I got.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 02:55 AM
It isn't useless info ;_; (I actually use it for my voted totals against Lekana and DD who seem to have trouble getting vote counts right when they post them) You can totally sort that however you want and see who might be voting with who over time.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 02:57 AM
Mafia don't normally actually vote together, so it is pretty useless, and can be used much more for framing then anything else. Remember GB? He threw two of his mafian pals under the bus, of course he still died, but he did that.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 02:59 AM
No...I don't remember. I did not play in every mafia game and I have not watched every mafia game.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 02:59 AM
I think you need to stfu you up right now "Space Invaders" I'm sick and tired of you doing that now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:02 AM
First off, Master Hand, wtf? Thats legible.

Secondly, whatever you say space... Whatever you say...

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 03:03 AM
Pac-Man

Not going to address the "Pac Man suspicious because she's offensive" claims yet again.

I'm completely okay with going for Samus today; my thoughts are in my last post.

Also, should/could we agree on a day kill today? (Obviously not yet)

[M] Elize
03-19-2008, 03:12 AM
@kirby: after re-reading some of the other pages, i have come to realize that you do make very excellent points, i'm not saying i find you trustworthy, because i don't, i'm just saying that i'll be keeping an eye on you

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 03:13 AM
It was addressed to his complaining about my vote count kthx peach

VOTES DAY THREE:
##VOTE: Samus : Slippy(1)
##Vote: Frogger : Sub -Zero (1)

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Navi, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 19 hours left in day 3.
10 for majority lynch

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Kirby:

Peach, it's bugging all of us so let me just say this. There is only one Space Invader here. Singular. Not plural. Okay?
Pac Man;2449401']Also, should/could we agree on a day kill today? (Obviously not yet)Indeed we should.
Mega Man;2449415']@kirby: after re-reading some of the other pages, i have come to realize that you do make very excellent points, i'm not saying i find you trustworthy, because i don't, i'm just saying that i'll be keeping an eye on youOkay Mega Man! I'll be keeping an eye on you too. :choc2:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:15 AM
I kept reading it as the Video Game Space Invaders :p

Well thats what I get for trusting what Lara was calling him.

Would it be a him?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 03:16 AM
Who knows...I could go either way with you Peach ;D

[M] Athena
03-19-2008, 03:23 AM
Way to read waaay too much into things guys!

Bandwagon avoidance and spaghetti woo hah? Voted for Peach cause inactive players burn me up. Always has, always will. Every single game of Mafia I play, I will inevitably go after the people who aren't doing crap. And I don't regret voting for Peach twice cause at least when it looked like Peach was going to get lynched, MH finally stepped in to replace the player. Even if Peach ends up being scum, I like the fact that the new Peach is actually posting.

As for holding back, I have a thing for wanting to survive past Night 1. ;) Posting smart WILL make a person a target and I was hoping to avoid putting a target on my head for awhile. Especially considering that protection will more likely go to someone like Kirby.

But let's have at it.

The main person I am suspicious of at this point is Pac Man. Just from watching Pac Man's posts so far, I feel like there has been a LOT of questioning from one person. Not even Kirby, who is arguably the town leader now that we've pretty much confirmed his role, has grilled people so thoroughly. You keep asking people to speak up and "I want to hear from..." and yet most of the time, you just jump on whoever it is that Kirby is accusing. I have to wonder at this because the way you're playing so aggressively makes me think that you are not afraid of a night kill. I do not believe that you are the doctor. Anyone aside from the doctor or bulletproof townie SHOULD rightfully want to tread carefully rather than going after so many different people in the span of 2 game days.

I think you're eager to push suspicion on a bunch of different people and are happy it's not on you. Now I don't have any fancy technical terms for it aside from to say that you scream out scum to me.

I could go back and quote you a whole bunch of time to specifically point out why you seem like scum to me, but I just wanted to get this first post in there before y'all jump on me like hungry dogs. So be patient. I'mma eat dinner and come back with a more thorough analysis.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 03:24 AM
*looks at MH's post*

and people said something about me.

Right now Im most concerned about Space Invader. his last few posts seemed pointless, unable to convince anyone, and to be honest, were clogging up the page. Nobody actually asked for a voting page, we were all here, actually playing it.

Samus seems to be trying to piss everyone off, as he suspected nearly everyone who was there at the moment in one single post. I'll go by Kirby's asessement(stupid grammer!) of him.

Donkey Kong doesnt really give me the scum vibe.. anymore. he did do so in the beginning. I'll keep my eye on his posts to be sure.

Navi seems to be acting model scum, from which you would assume newbie player.. however, she claims to have played it before. This claim actually gives me more reason to think that she is a mafia. If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.

What are the thoughts of someone else then Kirby? how about pac-man?.. or DK?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:30 AM
Navi

Crono;2449430']Navi seems to be acting model scum, from which you would assume newbie player.. however, she claims to have played it before. This claim actually gives me more reason to think that she is a mafia. If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.

HE!!!

And what makes you think I am scum. Evidence please.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Kirby:

I could go back and quote you a whole bunch of time to specifically point out why you seem like scum to me, but I just wanted to get this first post in there before y'all jump on me like hungry dogs. So be patient.I definitely want to hear what Samus has to say about Pacman before coming to a decision about putting a vote on her and any potential day vigging.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:33 AM
Kirby:

Also hey Navi. What do you think about what's been said about Samus and Donkey Kong? :)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 03:36 AM
Alright well my pizza's in the oven, hot dogs are going into my belly, and I'm all clean from my shower. So then it's time for....ROLECLAIM!

Well then I'm an Inventor. So you ask, what does an Inventor do? Simple I had two inventions that my smart frog brain created before all this shenanigans which I can use only once, and each one has a one in three shot of either investigating my target, protecting them, or roleblocking them.

So then your probably wondering why I'm revealing this now? Because I'm a paranoid mofo and I'm too afraid of dying in the night and my work being lost because of it. I used up both my inventions now. So then now comes the juicy parts of what happened. On the first night I used my first invention on PacMan. I had nothing better to go on and I figured it would be better to get at least one invention out of the way sooner rather then later and die missing out on getting them all off. As for why PacMan was my target? It was mostly a shot in the dark and I disliked them so I wanted to see if I could get an investigation on them and either confirm or quell my suspicions, however I got no result back meaning PacMan was either roleblocked or protected on night 1.

Now here's the fun part. Last night I thought I would be a scum target either that night or the following, so I decided to use up my last invention and hoped it would be useful this time around before I bit the bullet. And well it was actually. My target for last night was Samus, this time though I got a result back, and it was guilty.

Of course I thought of the possibility of Miller, however with Kirby's post I'm certain Samus isn't a Miller or the result of a Framer, but in fact scum.

With that being said my vote is set on Samus.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:37 AM
Crono;2449430']If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Crono I'd like to hear how Navi is actually acting as "Model Scum" though.

EDIT: Woah! Roleclaim. Hmm...

I believe Slippy, I think that a mafian wouldn't make that claim, not right now, unless a mafian was being targeted and he's try to switch the attention, and seeing how Samus was the one targetted, I don't see him trying to do that there. Also Samus already rang up as scummy, so I believe this.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 03:38 AM
Pac-Man

And all of a sudden Samus is aggressive ;) I think you've read C9, so you should know better than that post. And I think you're trying to convince the town of me more than you're trying to defend yourself from my thoughts. I think there's a very high chance that you're scum. :)

I do feel free to be aggressive and outspoken - I'm not any more worried about a night kill than I was on day 1 when it became obvious who I am ;) But if you're scum and that's what you were going to use to go against me with, the result isn't so surprising, is it?

Edit: Whoa lots of stuff up there, brb xD

Edit 2: Wow, interesting. So your inventions are random and you don't know what they do?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Navi

I think donkey kong is telling the truth. His claim seemed light-hearted. This may be exactly what he wants, but I dont really suspect him.

Samus really just seems to be either a smart mafia who was caught, or a Townie who is playing it a little too safe. I really have no clue about him/her, but I think in a few more posts I could piece it together.

My suspect list

EMPTY! I have no real suspects as of now.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:41 AM
Kirby:

Oh Slippy, I wish you'd waited for Samus to make her post on Pac-Man before saying that. Now whatever she says is going to be tainted by the fact that she knows the jig is up. Ah well, that solves that then.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:42 AM
Navi

I dont really see how slippy would be lying. If he isn't right we will probably lynch him tommorrow no matter what. I guess that is pretty good then because I have a vote now!

##Vote: Samus

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 03:44 AM
Sorry Kirby I just wanted that all out of the way because I'm impatient. I was hoping when I did my vote on Samus there would of been more awe and shock seeing as day 1 and 2 any vote warranted a small book of suspicion to go behind it, and yet no one batted an eye at me strangely enough.

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Kirby I'm still a little bit confused though. Can you shoot again today? Or is there limits on your ability.

[M] Elize
03-19-2008, 03:47 AM
##vote: kirby

because i still dont trust him, and i have yet to see somone nearly as suspicous as him

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 03:47 AM
Pac-Man

I don't think we need to waste time voting if we're going to go by what Slippy says is true. And I just read the flash role on inventor, that clears some things up.

Edit: LOL

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:48 AM
Kirby:

Yes, I can shoot again today. The only limit was that I could not shoot on day one.

I think you all know where my bullet is going to have to go today, although I think we'll give Samus a chance to say something.
##vote: kirby

because i still dont trust him, and i have yet to see somone nearly as suspicous as himCool. :cool:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:50 AM
Kirby bang bang Samus?

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Navi;2449437']
Crono;2449430']Navi seems to be acting model scum, from which you would assume newbie player.. however, she claims to have played it before. This claim actually gives me more reason to think that she is a mafia. If she claimed to be a newbie, I wouldve just let it pass.

HE!!!

And what makes you think I am scum. Evidence please.

oh right sorry, that was Space Invader. My apologies.

All that stuff where you go on and on about wishy-washy.. trying desperatly to convince us that you are like that because thats how you always are, with examples from previous games? I mean cmon.

They werent even suspecting you(at least not enough for voting), just pointing something out.

ah a roleclaim.. I'm going to wait and see what Samus has to say, but I can surely say that if he isnt scum and we lynch him, Slippy wont slip out of the rope.

[M] Athena
Writing something up - hold on. Quit yer voting.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Navi

I bet mega man is jester. Bang bang mega man lynch lynch samus.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 03:52 AM
I don't think that's possible. he's a pink ball, she's in armor. HURR HURR gaming humor. xD

Vote count in one sec.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:54 AM
Navi

I said I was LoM because it cant really hurt and I was sick of every mafia game getting called out on that.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:55 AM
Mega Man being a Jester is possible right now. I was about to suggest that Mega Man's saying Kirby is probably susipicious if Samus turns up guilty, but this post would be stupid for Mega Man to post. So I definitely think Jester is possible, or crappy mafia xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Navi

Peach;2449481']Mega Man being a Jester is possible right now. I was about to suggest that Mega Man's saying Kirby is probably susipicious if Samus turns up guilty, but this post would be stupid for Mega Man to post. So I definitely think Jester is possible, or crappy mafia xD

which is why I say bang bang megaman lynch lynch samus

I got to go now

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 03:58 AM
A jester wont win if we shoot him?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Nope, Jester only wins if he gets lynched.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Kirby:

I don't think he's a jester and I'm not going to shoot him today. :choc2:

Also I don't think he should be lynched either. He's just too easy for the scum to pile onto. I want to come back to him tomorrow.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 04:00 AM
Tada! Vote count. I know come through with a promise. Was a bit late though, one sec totally passed.

VOTES DAY THREE:
##VOTE: Samus : Slippy, Navi(2)
## Vote: Kirby: Mega man (1)

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 18 hours left in day 3.
10 for majority lynch

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 04:03 AM
Well since we basically have Samus as being boned today, we should decide who takes the bullet and who gets the lynch.

People who are giving me weird vibes now are Donkey Kong and Navi. I'm going to look out at those 2 a bit more and see if I can't get a better feel for them.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:05 AM
Kirby:

I think Samus should be shot, unless what she is about to say is something incredible. Fact is, everybody is going to vote for her now. The scum would be stupid not to. We'll learn nothing from that lynch as far as voting patterns go.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 04:05 AM
I think we should give Samus the shot, because we seem pretty deadset on her dying, so we don't need to waste the majority vote on her.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 04:10 AM
Peach;2449498']give Samus the shot

Just a comment but it sounds like you guys are pushing drugs xD

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 04:12 AM
DD stop posting xD

I say we shoot Samus(full of lead).. and if he's innocent, we lynch slippy. Its only rational.

[M] Athena
03-19-2008, 04:13 AM
My role is tracker. Night 1 I tracked Ganon and got no results (edit - to clarify, I got that Ganon stayed home). Night 2 I tracked Pac Man and got that Pac Man targeted Bowser. Seeing as how Bowser is DEAD, I doubt that Pac Man was trying to help the guy.

If you guys want to lose a tracker, that's fine. I am positive that there are more investigative roles in this game. But I am positive that Pac Man is responsible for the death of Bowser.

I'm not sure what to make of Slippy's invention thing. You targeted Pac Man and got nothing back? You came up guilty for me. Ok, I have absolutely no idea what that's all about.

Kirby, I ain't lying. Please try and take out a hit on Pac Man. It'll be proven pretty instantly if I'm telling the truth or not. If I'm not (and there's NO WAY I'm not), then y'all still have the lynch.

I promise you though that after you get the results on Pac Man, you won't feel the need to lynch me. I guarantee that PacMan killed Bowser last night. Guarantee it. Like, seriously if you don't believe me I'm going to be SO pissed.

If there are any roles out there who can confirm the stuff I said, then please speak up now.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 04:13 AM
Link

Mega Man;2449464']##vote: kirby

because i still dont trust him, and i have yet to see somone nearly as suspicous as him
That's completely ridiculous. Kirby is a daytime vigilante. We know because after he tried to kill Crono, MH put it in the official record of the day. If he was an assassin or anything else, that wouldn't have happened.

So are we going to have Kirby kill Samus? No sense in lynching her now if we can just kill her and get on with the day.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 04:14 AM
Hey ouch that's so not DD I feel like hurt you'd think that. We have a very different posting style, kthx.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 04:17 AM
I think Samus is trying to get an innocent to die before we kill her with that...

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Link

Stop posting so damn fast.

The faster we kill Samus the sooner we can stop deciding to kill Samus and move on to killing someone else. xD

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Kirby:

Way I see it.

Kill Paccers, flips scum -> doesn't prove anything. Samus could be attempting to distance herself from scum mate.

Kill Samus, flips tracker -> proves Slippy and Paccers both need an ass kicking.

Ganon, don't take the bait please. Don't comment on if you have a night action or not.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 04:21 AM
Pac-Man

It took you that long to type that? xD

Shoot Samus.

*eats ice cream and waits* :p

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:22 AM
Kirby:

End of the day, I am willing to sacrifice a Tracker for two scumbos.

Samus, you read the bible?

[M] Athena
03-19-2008, 04:22 AM
Kirby;2449516']Way I see it.

Kill Paccers, flips scum -> doesn't prove anything. Samus could be attempting to distance herself from scum mate.

Kill Samus, flips tracker -> proves Slippy and Paccers both need an ass kicking.

I can't even conceive of the way your mind works. Kill me, you lose a tracker. Kill Pac Man, find out that I was telling the truth, move on to lynch a scum.

Damn I wish Moderators could confirm stuff. I targeted Pac Man and got dirt on her. It's just a fact. It'd be sweet if DD could let things slip to verify my claim as he did for you. =/

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 04:24 AM
If we kill you and find out your a tracker, we know Slippy is lying about you being guilty, and Pac-Man killed Bowser...

Duh.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:24 AM
Kirby:

There's a passage I got memorised. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

##kill: Samus

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 04:25 AM
I'm not sure what to make of Slippy's invention thing. You targeted Pac Man and got nothing back? You came up guilty for me. Ok, I have absolutely no idea what that's all about.

Why don't you read my role and the details I provided? :monster:

I don't believe Samus one bit, but that's just because I know who I am and know that I got the guilty result with her. Really I see this as a last ditch effort to get an innocent killed. Personally I say we shoot Samus, if Samus comes up anything that shows as scum then my claims are more validated. If Samus comes up tracker then that means I was either mislead by a framer or I'll be going to the gallows today.

[M] Helo
Link;2449508']
Mega Man;2449464']##vote: kirby

That's completely ridiculous. Kirby is a daytime vigilante. We know because after he tried to kill Crono, MH put it in the official record of the day. If he was an assassin or anything else, that wouldn't have happened.

So are we going to have Kirby kill Samus? No sense in lynching her now if we can just kill her and get on with the day.

actually.. I'll explain be4 someone else does it. There is a mafia assasin, that can do the same thing.. except that he can also do it anomously.. which would make that roleclaim just stupid.. plus the fact that there were 2 nightkills, which i think someone pointed out to be impossible if a mafia assasin already killed.

All his action contradict that.. or he would be the worst mafia assasin ever.. seeing as he caught attention to himself.. and mafia assasin is a very powerfull role, while day time vigilante is only so so..

hmm Samus, why didnt you come out with this the moment day 2 started.. and why did it take so long for you to type this up?

edit: you guys never wait for me ;__;

[M] Athena
You know what? Fine.

I am Mafia. Mafia assassin to be precise. Kill me and you'll see. Pac Man is Mafia godfather. For some reason Pac Man wanted to turn on ME to solidify her own spot. Nasty trickery. I'm getting back at her. Pack Man is mafia. Didn't even get to use my role properly. =/

Want me to prove it? Pac Man is godfather and cannot be day killed.

##Day Kill: Pac Man

Nothing will happen, just watch.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Link

Kirby. Repeat after me.

##Kill: Samus

EDIT: I SAID STOP POSTING SO FAST!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 04:27 AM
Woah, lots of reading to catch up on xD

Alright, suspicions!

Navi: You're acting a bit defensive, aren't you? You keep demanding to know how your posting is wishy-washy even though I plainly pointed it out to you.

Pac-Man: You know a lot...Maybe too much. Maybe you're just an educated player, but we can't know this for sure.

Samus: Tracker? I dunno...Perhaps, but you're a bit frantic and defensive as well, especially with your "hold off on the voting" posts.

EDIT: Damn Samus, you're a little late. Kirby shot you before you could kill.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Kirby pulled his gun out ass Samus stood there. She was glaring, no one could see it though. " Samus, you read the bible?" he spoke while looking down the barrel. He proceed to quote some nonsense that this mod doesn't feel like cop pasting. Samus was killed. Samus was Mafia Assassin. Thanks for playing Miriel!

VOTES DAY THREE:
##Kill: Samus: Kirby

##VOTE: Samus : Slippy, Navi(0)

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 18 hours left in day 3.
9 for majority lynch

[M] Felix
Pac-Man

Hey, if we were mafia together we'd make a great team :love: And if we were mafia together, I'd sure as hell try to get a lot of other people killed before I thought of voting or drawing attention to someone who thus far has had little attention on them. Nice try.

Edit: Whoa. Did Kirby even kill?

Edit 2: Whoa, missing a lot of posts. xD And holy crap.

1. She got killed first
2. She wrote day kill, not kill. Do I still die?

There's no way I should still die.

[M] Gaius
Kirby:

*teabags*

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 04:30 AM
Alright this can technically clear, or kill Pac-Man, the question is, do we believe Samus was angry that she was going to die and turned on a friend, or is trying to trick us onto killing Pac-Man?

I'm leaing toward option 2.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:31 AM
Kirby:

Miriel isn't stupid and wouldn't sell out Pac-Man. She knows we'd think this. She wants it to be a mindsmurf.

So you know what I say? We ignore everything she said about Pac-Man. We use Pac-Man's actions as evidence of what Pac-Man's alignment is, not the words of Scummy Joe.

Also, who's the mafia assassin now, bizznatches? :cool:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 04:31 AM
my god, that was so epic in so many ways. Almost like a western movie showdown o.o and the bad guy lost!

EDIT: Now who to lynch?

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:34 AM
Kirby:

Also assassin AND recruiter? Jesus christ this mafia team has a lot of power to them. I dread to think what else they have.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 04:36 AM
Pac-Man

Stupid Kirbyface, think about it a little bit. If I were mafia, I'd sure as hell tell Miriel to Kill: Kirby before you shot her. I wouldn't let her waste her kill - which didn't even work because she did it too late - on a fake stage up with me. >:[

Anyway, sorry for suspecting you Slippy. Gathering thoughts on now suspects in a sec.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Kirby:

Miriel wouldn't listen to you. She's a stubborn lady. :)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 04:39 AM
I'm not sure what to think of PacMan. I agree Miriel is rather intelligent and not one to just sell out her own team mates, but meh I won't rule it out. Sadly if Kirby was slower to day kill we would of known if PacMan was mafia or not.

Well there was a Mafia Assassin, so now then Kirby my suspicion of you is less then 1%. I'm pretty well certain your town now.

Well then that's 2 scum down and another 2-3 mafia to go plus probably a serial killer. Who's next up for the gallows then?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Link

I agree that it's unlikely that Miriel would sell out her Godfather. She's not spiteful like that, and she knows that as long as the Mafia wins, she wins, even if she's dead.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 04:41 AM
Ok lemme think for a sec.

Two things couldve happened now.

1. She was telling the truth and tried to screw over the mafia, because she didnt like the person who is pac-man(i have a good idea who it is, not the role mind you, but the person.. and like if it was me.. its possible). But Miriel wouldnt do that.

2. This is a mafia's plot to take out a power role. It would make sense, as all mafia cling together and Miriel doesnt seem like a bad or short-tempered player.

what do you all think?

edit: nvm you all type way faster then me ;__;

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Kirby

As I said, that's just it. She knows we'd come to the conclusion that she wouldn't sell out the godfather. It's a double/triple/quadruple bluff and I'm having none of it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 04:45 AM
Kirby's got a point, it could be an ongoing cycle of bluffs @_@

I need to go to bed soon...

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 04:47 AM
So, who is the most suspicious now? I'm still thinking Space Invader myself.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 04:47 AM
Kirby

Exactly! So again, I will ask the town nicely to ignore what she said. It simply did not happen. She is scum and she wants us to get wrapped up in thinking about this.

It's not evidence that Pac-Man is scum and it's not evidence that he isn't. It's just evidence that Miriel is a tricksy one.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Pac Man;2449541']Anyway, sorry for suspecting you Slippy.

S'okay. :cool:

As for her claim though, the thing that gets me is she was fast to throw out that kill and no one realized Kirby made his kill for the day. (You make a ninja edit dude cause I could of sworn it popped out of no where).

Something seems a little off about that whole little showdown, I need to think about it a bit more since something just seems off.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 04:49 AM
I am throwing a bit of doubt back onto Crono now though. She said that the godfather was day kill immune and if that is true then yesterday didn't prove that Crono is a bulletproof citizen. Who knows if anything she said was true but it is something I noticed.

[M] Gaius
Kirby

Didn't edit anything. That was my original post.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
COME ON, INACTIVES, WHERE ARE YOU?!

EDIT: Nice observation, SI. It's probable.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 04:53 AM
Kirby;2449560']Didn't edit anything. That was my original post.

Then I am very much sleep deprived right now. :cry:

I am throwing a bit of doubt back onto Crono now though. She said that the godfather was day kill immune and if that is true then yesterday didn't prove that Crono is a bulletproof citizen. Who knows if anything she said was true but it is something I noticed.

I don't think anyone has stated that Crono is townie or not actually. I for one still hold that Crono might be scum, but again I'm very paranoid.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 04:56 AM
I'm thinking.... frogger is gonna have to be replaced possibly soon :/

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 04:57 AM
Now im a godfather?

seriously.. Dont you think I would go for less attention if I actually was the godfather. Its a freaking power role. I may still be new, but i did play it three times already.. and i did win last time. Thats not much credit youre giving me there.

And slippy.. I stated just be4 I was supposed to be lynched that I was a Bulletproof Townie

And to be honest i dont get why we are in random speculation again.. We have to figure out whether Miriel knew we wouldnt believe her(which would be true for anyone who knows how she plays), which makes me wonder whether its a double bluff and pac-man actually is mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 04:58 AM
Well, I'll post more thoughts tomorrow. School in the morning and it's midnight, so goodnight all :)

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 05:00 AM
Link

MH, can a Godfather be day killed?

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 05:03 AM
I will not be giving out any role information. If i wanted you guys to know specifics i'd have made it an open game. Instead roles were pm'd. Despite DD's want to reveal said things I cannot and will not. It's up to town to think about role specifics.

[M] Felix
Pac-Man

From mafia flash: "The mafia assassin can submit a nightchoice and kill somebody during the middle of the day <b>instead</b> of at night." Now I get why she didn't kill Kirby before he shot her. Since the godfather can't be day killed, unless that was a bluff - either way - it'd be convenient for her to throw suspicion on me doing the day kill thing if she's already submitted a night choice, even before Kirby shoots her.

I'm not gonna argue with Kirbface about this though, I think he's just trying to be a jerk to me. xD

Didn't find too much reading back, I guess what I said in my original post today still stands, and then some more: I want to hear from Luigi, Navi, and I guess DK. What do people think of Pikachu?

Now I think I'll leave the finger pointing up to you guys xP I'll analyze more later or tomorrow.

Edit: Actually, am I reading that flash excerpt wrong? I'm just freaking confused now. >;[

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Slippy;2449564']
Kirby;2449560']Didn't edit anything. That was my original post.

Then I am very much sleep deprived right now. :cry:

I don't think anyone has stated that Crono is townie or not actually. I for one still hold that Crono might be scum, but again I'm very paranoid.

While no one said "OMG! Crono MUST be the bulletproof townie!", I did get the impression that many people dropped him way down on the radar after everyone unvoted him and said

Ganon;2448231']O master hand. Where are you?

Edit: Crono wasn't lying I guess

##Unvote: Crono

Mega Man;2448242']ok, i was wrong, i'll admit it

##unvote: crono

I get the impression the people just totally believed him. I am not saying he is the Godfather but it is something I noticed.

EDIT: Some people totally believed him

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Urgh.. For some reason Space Invader seems to be pointing fingers, while she herself was under suspision just moments ago.

Bringing up something that has no relation to recent events, not to mention the finger pointing was against me..

I cant figure out what Pac-man is now, but I'm gonna vote this, just to know for sure that my vote doesnt go to waste while im off to bed.

##vote: Space Invader

Plenty of suspisious behaviour. I'll let you guy figure the Miriel thing out.

oh and btw, I read that the mafia assasin can kill by night kill or something.. so that might explain the two murders last night.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 05:17 AM
Before I can sleep easy tonight I need to make one more post on my susipicions. Plus I may miss a lot cuz of schoolerz tomorrow.

Right now I'm sticking with Space Invader.

Lara said on Day 1 she thought he was tying to obsess over the vote count to pretend to try to help the town.

So far we've seen Space Invader continue with his post count obsession, post a list of votes which is completely useless, and recycle old ideas, the shoe still fits!

Him going after Crono is also a great choice for scum, trying to reopen old wounds for players, and get someone lynched because they've been a jerk, not scummy.

I think the Space Invader is Mafia.

## Vote Space Invader

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 05:18 AM
So...I am doing what you are doing?

Someone said I was suspicious and I posted 2 minutes later about this theory. I so totally could not have been writing it at the same time.

Now that suspision has been cast on you, you vote for me. Kettle calling the pot black crono?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Here are some more ideas of mine:

Crono-might be lying about being Bulletproof Townie, instead being the Godfather.

Peach-just got replaced, so no real ideas on her.

Pac-Man-seems aggressive to me.

Navi-keeps acting weird, and keeps changing votes.

This is all I can think of at the moment without repeating anything.

[M] Aaron
03-19-2008, 06:38 AM
Buckle my barrels. This game is nuts.

I'm pretty sure all of those points have been brought up 5-9 times a piece so far, Luigi. :choc2:

Anyone that wants to hear something from me, I don't really know what you expect to hear. I don't have anything to say that can help anyone other than the fact that I'm a Vanilla Townie. As I said before, that's a matter of trust.

I had my speculations against Slippy but I've thrown those out the window. Usually, I've got a tight grip on which players are mafia members; I'm totally sucking this game, guys.

Seeing as how my mind is being seriously horrible, I'm leaning toward those who have had cases made against them already. Navi, Space Invader, and Fox McCloud. Sorry.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-19-2008, 08:57 AM
Wow, there is some epic craziness going on around here! Since I don't know how long until this day ends, I'm just going back to my vote the other day since I really haven't seen evidence to warrant a change.

##vote: Navi

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Navi

Wow this is crazy. Samus choosing to kill pac-man was nullified because she was already dead. I also think that there might be another mafia faction. I dont think they would have put a recruiter and an assasin on the same team. It's possible, but I doubt it.

In school gtg

[M] Aaron
03-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Navi;2449764']Wow this is crazy. Samus choosing to kill pac-man was nullified because she was already dead. I also think that there might be another mafia faction. I dont think they would have put a recruiter and an assasin on the same team. It's possible, but I doubt it.

In school gtg

That's not a bad thought in my opinion but maybe it's just a single superpowered team of mafia with low numbers. Usually, if a group is given strong power roles, they'll be reduced in numbers somewhat. I'm thinking 4 at the most for a single team. 6 total if, indeed, there actually are two groups. But hey, 2 down already. I think we're doing excellently up to this point.

Samus' "kill" was probably thrown out there to cause confusion, like Kirby was saying. I'd wager that it wouldn't have gone off even if she did get it in before she was targetted by Kirby. Looks like false information for us to string ourselves along on a wild goose chase but that's already been covered. Enough of that mess.

I've got to get some sleep. I should be up before the day is over to go over whatever happens after this but I'll vote just in case something weird happens. I'm still thinking Fox for now as something was seriously wrong with the way that day ended.

##Vote: Fox McCloud

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Well off to school for the day but when I get home I'll read up on what I've missed and I'll make a valid post then.

Also, Mario, why do you keep disappearing so much?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Link

How much time left in the day?

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 03:08 PM
One more thing to kill rumors about me being godfather..

why would I try to lynch Samus, or more specifically, try to get Kirby to shoot him?

Anyway, I cant prove in any other way that i am what i am(seeing as a cop would have no use), so ill leave the decision to you. maybe if we had a tracker..

One thing is that line of miriel at the last vigilante kill was definitely to throw confusement among us, as we were pretty a pretty strong townie team up till then.

My guess here is that they are trying to cause us to look at each other, instead of the suspisous characters that we were investigating(fits perfectly into whatever Space invader is doing right now).

therefore.. my vote stands.

Freya
03-19-2008, 03:10 PM
VOTES DAY THREE:

##vote: Space Invader : Crono, Peach (2)
##vote: Navi : Mario (1)
##Vote: Fox McCloud: Donkey Kong (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 9 hours left in day 3.
9 for majority lynch

I suggest some talking start :D

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Link

Crono;2449806']why would I try to lynch Samus, or more specifically, try to get Kirby to shoot him?

So you can say "Why would I try to kill Samus?" later. Mafia are willing to lay down their lives for the godfather. It's an important role.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Ugh fine whatever, doesnt matter what I say, you guys never believe me anyway.

Well, I guess Space Invaders plan is working then, as all focus is back on the one townie they cant shoot.

edit:
The Godfather role is played differently between variants. If immunity to detection is the Godfather's only power, his leadership of the Mafia need only be nominal: Name: Godfather

we dont even know if he is bulletproof or not. The only thing you can be sure of is that he evades detection.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Sub-Zero;2449781']Also, Mario, why do you keep disappearing so much?

Because I have a life. I don't want to spend hours on hours waiting for someone to post when I could be doing other things.

[M] Dee
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Looks like a lot has happened while I was away.

I'm still keeping an eye on Kong, but I'm not suspicious as I was about him before. I'm still thinking about Mega Man, he hasn't contributed much and tends to get his votes out of the way.

Mega Man;2449415']@kirby: after re-reading some of the other pages, i have come to realize that you do make very excellent points, i'm not saying i find you trustworthy, because i don't, i'm just saying that i'll be keeping an eye on you

I think he's trying to latch onto people's trust here while still voting for them, it's one of those thing I'm not so sure about.

But who I'm really thinking about is Magus. Haven't seen much of him and I'm sure there's something about him, it's really bugging me.

Freya
03-19-2008, 05:36 PM
6 hours till lynch time. Come on do you really want to have a lynch on only 2 votes seriously guys get to talking.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't think there is much more I can do. I've already put in my vote. I'm sure everyone will log on at least once before the six hours is up.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Mario;2449857']
Sub-Zero;2449781']Also, Mario, why do you keep disappearing so much?

Because I have a life. I don't want to spend hours on hours waiting for someone to post when I could be doing other things.

Lol Im supposed to be working.. :shifty:

I have way too much free time at work xD

edit: Oh and MH, nobody wants to vote.. because there isnt any sure suspect and the last lynch was townie.. they are afraid that they might lynch a town and be suspected for mafia because of it.

Freya
03-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Should log into master hand account..... too lazy....

5 hours and some odd mins yo!

Also if you vote and someone dies and is town oh noes if you don't vote and someone dies and they are town oh noes. lose lose babe. And then you'll all complain about not voting and I don't want to hear it. :D Not saying said vote leader is town or not just saying a scenario of you guys complaining.

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
OK, I would love to hear from Frogger and Magus. I find it werd that they both have the same level of activity, but only Frogger is getting replaced. Activity elsewhere? It's possible, but not certain. Either way, I want to see what he has to say.

##Vote: Magus

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Link

I honestly don't know who to vote for. There are several possibilities, but none of them really stand out over the others.

I'm probably going to end up voting at the very last second.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 07:36 PM
*checks under rocks*

where is everyone?

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 07:41 PM
4 hours and some odd mins till lynch time.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Magus has contributed a bit more than Frogger though. That's why I voted for Frogger.

@Mario: Just asking. Geeze, eat a red mushroom next time, not a purple one.

Anyway, I'm thinking about changing my vote. SI hasn't posted anything but vote counts and stuff, so...He's being kinda useless and non-contributional, which is a little suspicious.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 08:03 PM
I've reread Lara's post on Crono, and I think we overlooked the possibilty of him being a serial killer. If Crono was a serial killer then his roleclaim would be perfect.

Intially I wrote off him being scum because he had to be both survivable and not mafia day one (he voted for Snake), but Serial killer makes sense, as it would also explain why Space Invader (my second mafia choice), would post against him.

That puts me a difficult choice between Space Invader and Crono.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Ugh.. so first a godfather and now a serial killer..

1. wouldnt there be 3 night kills on day 2 then?

- mafia
- mafia assasin
- serial killer

2. wouldnt it be a bit overkill to place 4 mafia power roles(or is serial killer neutral?) in the game?

Is the serial killer even bulletproof?

I understand that you all hate me out of principle, but there is no reason to actually go out of your way to find a scum role that i could possibly fit.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Link

If he was a serial killer, he'd be dead now.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:09 PM
how so?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 08:10 PM
A. Serial Killer is bullet proof, and doesn't side with mafia, he is an independent party.

B. I'm still shaky on the assassin role, and I can't look it up on the flash (still down), but my theory is this mafia's assassin could only kill in the day, as I'm pretty sure the mods could do that.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Kirby

I don't think Crono is the Godfather. If he is scum, he'll be a Serial Killer. Simple solution: Cop investigate him tonight. Problem solved.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 08:15 PM
My suspect list is a bit down now so I'm now sure who to vote for.

PacMan bothers me still because of the whole Samus incident.

Donkey Kong and Mega Man both give me bad vibes just from the way they post. But I haven't found much in their post content yet to draw enough of a conclusion.

Space Invaders as has been pointed out has a weird way of posting as does Navi and they both are giving me some off vibes about them.

Mario, Luigi, and Peach aren't posting as much as I would like to see, but of them all Mario's posting style doesn't give me scum vibes, Peach neither, although since she was replaced I need more time to evaluate her. Luigi however bugs me, he hasn't really contributed anything yet and posts rehashes of what's already been said. Despite being asked to contribute and his thoughts on certain things he seems dodgy, I would say scum, but Sonic did the same and he was just a townie. So I can't commit Luigi because of that just yet.

Since I have work and will be gone while the lynch happens I'll vote for Pac Man. Why Pac Man? because of the whole incident with Samus. Had Samus been faster she would have gotten a kill on him, and that alone would prove him townie or god father. It just bugs me, so honestly with 2 mafia down I'm saying a risk of a townie lost for a lynch is a fair price for the god father out of the way now.

So then...

##VOTE: Pac Man

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Crono;2449980']
I understand that you all hate me out of principle, but there is no reason to actually go out of your way to find a scum role that i could possibly fit.

Thats the talk of mafia... or crap town. Its the job of the town to explore all possibilities, so no one slips under the radar, and you being Serial Killer is a good possibility.

@Slippy: What? I've been posting lots during the time that I've been home now that I've been a replacement. I had to sleep and go to school so give me a break :P

Plus I did ask for people to ask my opinions, but I've yet to be asked.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:18 PM
fine then investigate me, sounds good. It'll finally prove im town.

as a shot to the chest wasnt enough..

edit: oh and about the assasin.. I looked it up in the flash. The assasin can kill by nightkill(what normal mafia do), but could pretend to be a day vigilante and can therefore also use daykill: person x

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Sigh some posts come up after my long one. Well I'll address a few things I saw.

A. Serial Killer is bullet proof, and doesn't side with mafia, he is an independent party.

Only in the last game. We don't know if he is or not in this game as well. Last game it was a measure given to serial killer to make them have a chance to win for once.

Also the assassin bit, I'm not positive on it, but I thought they could do the night action of the mafia during the day by themselves. I believe the flash read (though someone double check to see) that they used the night kill of the next night for mafia as a day kill instead.

With a day vig in out midst though I'm willing to bet that the other night killing faction is a serial killer, as 2 mafia kills in a night is way over powered I think, unless town has some VERY nice power roles, which thus far are Day Vig, Inventor, masons, and govenor and maybe a Bulletproof townie.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Navi

actually, now that I look back at some of the older games, I think it is more likely there is 1 mafia group that is really overpowered.

Suspicions!

Space invader: I dont understand the reason behind his suspicion. He has done a few things scummy, but not as much as others.

Crono: May be serial killer or mafia still, but I think he seems more like a bulletproof townie to me.

Pac-Man: Seems to want to ask a lot of questions. She isn't suspicious to me, but I want to hear more of her opinions instead of asking others thiers.

Ganon: seems to be a smartish player who doesn't like inactives. I think he just wants people to play the game instead of hide.

Kirbchotic: I have no suspicion on him. He seems to make smart kills and smart votes.

Sub-Zero: Seems smart. I want to hear all of his/her suspicions though

Fox: Just screams newbie town to me.

Link: I need to hear more out of him before I can get a good opinion.

Mario: I think he is against me because I voted him day 2 without all that great a reason. Hasn't done anything all that suspicious though.

Non-posters: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:24 PM
As i said, if you dont believe me, you can investigate me. In night 3 all the cops should know whether they are crazy or not, so i dont have to worry about that.

Pac-Man: Seems to want to ask a lot of questions. She isn't suspicious to me, but I want to hear more of her opinions instead of asking others thiers.

How do you know its a she?

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 08:28 PM
VOTES DAY THREE:

##vote: Space Invader : Crono, Peach (2)
##Vote: Magus: Ganon (1)
##Vote Pacman: Slippy (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Magus, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 3 hours left in day 3.
9 for majority lynch

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Kirby

##vote: Space Invader

Why? Just one post.
I am a bit curious about Kirby though. If you think that there is a doctor that has a 50/50 chance of life/kill then why would you want them to protect you at night with the possibility that you could die? What good does that do the town if you die? It just doesn't make sense that you would take that kind of risk with how smart you have been up to this point.Do you guys notice anything? The old Kirbmeister is still standing. Why is this? And indeed, why on earth would a power role go absolutely crazy, claiming on Day Two and so on, when death is but a moment away in the game of mafia? Why indeed.

I've been playing a fun game with the mafia. I want them to think I'm night kill immune. Sure as hell think that's why I didn't die last night and why others were targetted for their kill instead. And Space Invader, well, he subtly tries to fish it out of me in that post. Samus did the same in an earlier post (cba to quote it but look through her post history if you care).

So yeah, that's why I think he is scum.

Oh, and am I night kill immune? Maybe. Maybe not. Why don't you try to kill me tonight, my scummy little friends, and find out one way or another? :bigsmile:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 08:30 PM
MH you have all the votes half capitalized and half not, plus the one for Kirby is indented. Not to mention you indented a space between Sub and -Zero and it looks really annoying. =O

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Navi

Crono;2450006']As i said, if you dont believe me, you can investigate me. In night 3 all the cops should know whether they are crazy or not, so i dont have to worry about that.

I just think I know who it is. I'm not sure, but if I'm wrong just tell me pac-man.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Crono;2450006']As i said, if you dont believe me, you can investigate me. In night 3 all the cops should know whether they are crazy or not, so i dont have to worry about that.

He probably doesn't I've called several people he or she, based off they're character, or who I thought was playing them. Seriously, don't be crap xD

Navi;2450005']actually, now that I look back at some of the older games, I think it is more likely there is 1 mafia group that is really overpowered.

Suspicions!

Space invader: I dont understand the reason behind his suspicion. He has done a few things scummy, but not as much as others.

Crono: May be serial killer or mafia still, but I think he seems more like a bulletproof townie to me.

Ganon: seems to be a smartish player who doesn't like inactives. I think he just wants people to play the game instead of hide.

Kirbchotic: I have no suspicion on him. He seems to make smart kills and smart votes.

Sub-Zero: Seems smart. I want to hear all of his/her suspicions though

Fox: Just screams newbie town to me.

Link: I need to hear more out of him before I can get a good opinion.

Mario: I think he is against me because I voted him day 2 without all that great a reason. Hasn't done anything all that suspicious though.

Non-posters: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

tbh that makes me think you haven't even read the arguments. What isn't there to understand about someone using information that is useless to the town to look like he/she/it was helping?

EDIT: I think Kirbs may have put the final nail in the coffin for Space. :love:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-19-2008, 08:35 PM
As probable as it may be that Crono could be Serial Killer, he isn't.

According to MafiaWiki:

The Serial Killer is a lone killer without allegiance. The Serial Killer kills once per night, and his goal is to be the sole survivor. Frequently they are not allowed by the Game Moderator to forgo their night kill.

The Serial Killer can have different names such as Psychopath, and may have complimentary roles on the Town side, such as the Psychiatrist.

Here's the definition of a bulletproof vest, which is what all bulletproof roles have by default:

A Bulletproof Vest is either an item or an intrinsic protected role that provides immunity to nightkill. The role is extremely powerful if unrestricted, since it can literally create a unkillable confirmed townie that can force a draw upon the scum and does not require any skill to use. Some common ways to make it less powerful include:

* limit the number of uses;
* immunity to gunshots may not provide immunity to Serial Killers, since they use non-traditional killing methods;
* remove the immunity in a 1-1 endgame situation, since the townie lacks any way to prevent the Goon from walking up and shooting them "in the head" (the role is entirely passive);
* give the Mafia a role which can invalidate protection, such as a Strongman.
* do not count as town for purpose of the Mafia win

Bulletproof townies may drop intentional Cops or Doc Tells, since it benefits them to try to draw the attack overnight. This creates a WIFOM situation for scum, if they know such a role exists.

So, it's safe to say that Crono isn't SK, but he still is a bit suspicious because of how defensive he is all the time.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Kirby

Sometimes game moderators here at EoFF come up with their own variations rather than ones used at mafiascum.net. I don't think we should take the wiki's word as law.

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
VOTES DAY THREE:

##vote: Space Invader : Crono, Peach, Kirby (3)
##Vote: Frogger : Sub-Zero (1)
##Vote: Kirby: Mega man (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Link, Luigi, Magus, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 3 hours left in day 3.
9 for majority lynch

Hey slippy stfu. I copy paste when you guys post it so if it's messed up on capitalization, that's your guys fault.

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Kirby;2450026']Sometimes game moderators here at EoFF come up with their own variations rather than ones used at mafiascum.net. I don't think we should take the wiki's word as law.
agreed. Remember that the opening post says MOST of the roles would be on the flash. There is a high chance that at least one of the roles is original.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Link

I really don't remember the standard Serial Killer being bulletproof, and the mafia wiki doesn't seem to say he is.

EDIT: That may be true, but it still doesn't make logical sense to assume that this serial killer has the same quirk as one other serial killer in the history of Mafia, rather than being like every other serial killer in the world.

There's not a whole lot of time left, so I suppose I should just vote for someone. Oh, well. Here goes nothing.

##Vote: Space Invader

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Master Hand;2450028']Hey slippy stfu. I copy paste when you guys post it so if it's messed up on capitalization, that's your guys fault.

But it's oh so fun to mess with you DD. :D

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:47 PM
my role just said: - immune to night kills

no restrictions or anything. Which makes it actually the most awsome perfect role ever.. If youre not lynched of course..

[M] Mom – Host
03-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Ok if you guys keep fucking calling me DD i'm gonna start Mod killing. DD isn't as mean as I am. We are nothing alike. K! >:/

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:50 PM
sure DD.. :)

*the hand of god pounds Crono into dust*

Crono was a bulletproof Townie, thanks for playing!

xD

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Here is a link to the mafi aflash on Deviantart, first noted by Space invader.

Mafia Flash (http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749)

Hope it helps that you see the link twice now.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
03-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Link

my role just said: - immune to night kills

Is a day kill the same as a night kill then? Because that's what happened to you.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 08:54 PM
MH pm'd me saying that I was immune to a day vigilante kill(and such) as well, because he made my role as one of the first.

Im not allowed to do that ;__;

came right after Kirby tried to kill me.. had me sweating a little before that xD

edit: this is directly from my pm.. so yes.. he did say "There is day kills" xD

Freya
03-19-2008, 08:56 PM
VOTES DAY THREE:

##vote: Space Invader : Crono, Peach, Kirby, Link (4)
##Vote: Frogger : Sub-Zero (1)
##Vote: Kirby: Mega man (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Link, Luigi, Magus, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Space Invader, Fox McCloud

About 2 hours left in day 3.
9 for majority lynch

Crono I will come to your house and kick you in the face. kthx DD isn't even online

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Crono, stop using stuff from your PMs thats against the rules.

Freya
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Peach;2450060']Crono, stop using stuff from your PMs thats against the rules.

The fair lady is right.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:04 PM
same as roleclaim.. i dont get whats the difference.. slippy did exactly the same thing.

and chill Lekana.. was just a joke.

Freya
03-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Crono;2450066']same as roleclaim.. i dont get whats the difference.. slippy did exactly the same thing.

Role specifics is not the same thing.

Also, god gawd you don't know me at all do you?

OH ALSO: A Pm from MH could be for any role not just bullet proof.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
not really, I hardly see you on the forums tbh

edit: very well, that is true.

But i found it necessary as it was MH's mistake, and it could be found suspisious, because i didnt say it in the first post.. I made the same mistake as MH, but i got to blame it on MH xD

[M] Apollo
03-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi guys, I hope you didn’t forget about me! Sorry for my inactivity, I had college both Monday and Tuesday but now I'm off for the next week so I should be more active.

I was suspicious of Space Invader prior to Kirby’s post, due to the posts that seemed helpful but actually didn’t really contain any helpful information, but that post just raises my suspicions higher. It makes a lot of sense.

I’m also suspicious of Navi as they jumped to defend themselves from being accused of being mafia when they hadn’t even being targeted seriously at the time. I find the constant vote changing suspicious too.

It seems that Space Invader is going to be lynched today, but I’m not going to place my vote yet. I want to read over things a bit more incase I've missed anything. :sing:

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Sub-Zero;2449529']EDIT: Damn Samus, you're a little late. Kirby shot you before you could kill.
This worries me. Why did you say that?

Preview Edit: Welcome Pikachu!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Crono;2450066']same as roleclaim.. i dont get whats the difference.. slippy did exactly the same thing.

No, If I took the PM that Lekana gave me then wouldn't I look a lot more innocent? In mafia you aren't allowed to copy and paste your PM, deal with it.

@Gannon: If we where to believe Samus we would believe she was betraying her teamate. I think Sub-Zero believed she was actually doing that.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Kirby

THERE
IS
ONLY
ONE
SPACE
INVADER
GRAAAAAAAGH!

Also I could quote a "Role PM" too if I wanted to.

You are a GIANT BLOB!

Every night you must choose one player to kiss. Upon kissing that player, he turns into a Beautiful Butterfly. Beautiful Butterflies have to change votes six times a day or else they will melt into a puddle of goo.Seriously, it doesn't prove anything so don't do it. :twak:

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:19 PM
I know.. Ive edited it already.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 09:20 PM
This day started so exciting with that Day Kill, and now its just been so... boring.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Thats because nobody is posting.. The only thing happening now is me trying to defend myself, as im the only one posting, and therefore, the only one being attacked.

[M] Caprica
03-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Just keeping all possibilities in mind peach.

Giant blob sounds like a fun role to play too.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
stfu, I've been posting, and Kirbs has been posting. Stop trying to get pity.

EDIT: Fair enough, I just gave you my opinion on the matter.

Freya
oh snap guys 40 mins to go!

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:26 PM
why are you getting mad?

never said you werent here, but nearly the only thing you did all day was attack me.. xD

Freya
03-19-2008, 09:37 PM
25 mins till lynch time

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:41 PM
maybe I'll switch my vote and make it a tie somehow :bigsmile:

naah.. i wouldnt never do that to lekana.. she has enough to worry about xD

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 09:42 PM
OS HIT!

Oh well. I might as well spill the beans. I am a traitor. And there are 2 mafia factions.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:44 PM
whats a traitor?

if its scum, you didnt really hide it well.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Kirby

Yeah I don't think so, eddie zeddie. :kiss:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 09:46 PM
If Space Invader comes up Guilty don't be so quick to believe the two mafia faction, because he might just be trying to throw us off...

Although I love the idea of two factions those games are so fun xD

Anyway, I like how SI just gives up. :P

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Kirby

SPACE INVADER TELL US WHO ARE YOUR SCUM BUDDIES

*puts a gun to Pac-Man's head*

YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, TELL US OR THE GIRL DIES!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Sorry Psy but it is true. Miriel was not on my team. Also think about how over powered the mafia would be with assassin, recruiter, and cop.

Space Invader']
Master Hand']They saved your life! And you hand them over to the mafia. What a jerk! What a Mafia Traitor!

Considered town when investigated, innocent verdict
Can't view mafia forum
Can be recruited at any time by mafia
When recruited you get a new role When recruited you will become a Mafia Cop. As Mafia cop you can investigate players and will find out their roles. They don’t know you’ll be the cop
Your team mates are Mystery Player and Solid Snake. Work your magic on the town to keep them out of the lime light. You won’t have dirt on your hands till recruited. If lynched you will appear as a townie.

Just to confirm that when I die today, I will come up as vanilla townie. Thanks for playing...right?
You know i looked over it. And it just says you're investigated townie. BUt not death townie. I have yet to decide if you will or wont come up town. I'm leaning toward traitor but no mention of cop.

Freya
03-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Ed i hate you -.-

[M] Gaius
Kirby

*empties revolver of all bullets but one and points at Paccer's head*

One in six.

*pulls trigger*

click

One in five.

*pulls trigger*

click

One in four.

Tell us who your scum buddies are or she's dead.

[M] Helo
that just ruins the game man.. you cant post pm's.. I just made that mistake. -_-

edit: FREAKING ED!! Why do you smurfing ruin every game! Omg why dont you mods ban him from mafia.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
I think you are the Godfather AK.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
wtf? I'm just gonna pretend we didn't see that xD

OMG Crono is the Godfather of the other team. Thanks for that Ed, actually thank you AK for freaking out over something you could've deny as a mafian trick.

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Kirby

COME ON GUYS WE'RE DOING SOME 24 :skull::skull::skull::skull: HERE

ED LOVES 24

TELL US WHO KILLED THE GIRL

TELL US ALL YOU KNOW

WHERE IS THE BOMB

WHERE IS THE BOMB MOTHER smurfER

click

ONE IN THREE MOTHER smurfER

WHERE IS THE BOMB WHO IS THE GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 09:55 PM
XD Psy is so funny. I know! Lets change votes to Crono and see if he is the godfather. Gives me another day to screw up ;D

[M] Al - Biker Dad
03-19-2008, 09:56 PM
##Vote: Crono

;D Come on. It will be fun.

[M] Helo
03-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Do we know who solid snake is?

and SI.. you just ratted out the mafia, you know who is in the mafia.. and now you think im in the mafia?

you know im not and to screw me over you try to get me lynched.. real mature.. of course we knew you werent as you tried to ruin yet another game.

Im the only person who can never be killed by anything but lynching.. and they know it -_-

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-19-2008, 09:57 PM
God so bad I want to vote for Crono right now...

But I'll save that for tomorrow xP

EDIT: Solid Snake is already dead you voted for him in the first round!

[M] Gaius
03-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Kirby

click

ONE IN TWO.

TIME'S RUNNING OUT, AL JAZEERA

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

I WILL BLOW HER BRAINS OUT

TELL US WHO THEY ARE

TELL US ALL OF THE SCUM'S NAMES AND I WILL LET HER GO

Freya
03-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Ed is a jerk. Tries to ruin game. Town lynches him. k thx ed was Mafia traitor and sore loser. Stupid edczxcvbnm I don't thank you for playing. And you shouldn't be allowed to host jerk.

Night actions please 24 hours. go time -.-

I hate you ed. I really will come to Chicago and kick you in the face. I promise you that.

[M] Mom – Host
03-20-2008, 08:50 PM
SORRY SORRY SORRRRRRRRRYYYY this mod slept for a full 12 hours last night and thought maybe her partner would start the day.

Link was skipping in his skirt, or “tunic” as he claimed it to be, and tights up to the graveyard to pay his respects to the lynched and murdered friends form the past few days. Also he wanted to see if he pushed the headstones out of the way he could get items or maybe a secret hole, but he wasn’t gone come out and say that. What a gravedigger seriously. As He pushed Sonics headstone out of the way poisonous gas shot out of no where right in his face! He writhed on the ground in pain and suddenly was still.

Link died ;) Thanks for playing roto13! Link was the towns White Mage.

24 hours left in the day. GO GO GO

9 to lynch

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Ah well crap. Does that mean there is a Mafia hit man running around or did he just not protect himself?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
:skull::skull::skull::skull:

Thats bad.

Alright I'm gonna kick this day off. I believe Crono is the Godfather of the second mafia.

Although SI was scum, in his situation I believe that his mafia feared losing because of getting killed during the night, so upon dying he tried to fill us in that there was a second mafia, so that we could eliminate them.

Before someone points out that Crono did this or that that a mafian or asked for something a mafian wouldn't...

SI claimed Snake was his partner, so when Crono voted for Snake he would be voting for someone he thought was a townie, or at the very least not his team member.

Crono voted for Samus, because it was so obvious she was mafia at the time it would look susipicious for him to go against the grain and believe her.

Crono welcomes being searched because I believe he is the Godfather, and was willing to be shot, because he knew as Godfather he would survive.

Crono tried to put doubt in the back of our minds in Day 2, when Kirby claimed Day Time Vig, and used that as an excuse to vote for Sub-Zero. Out of everyone here, I think he's been the scummiest.

[M] Caprica
03-20-2008, 09:37 PM
We might have one more protective role since I'm sure there are two mafia. I think i'll come out with my role now. I am the day cop. I can Investigate one person each day and get an instant result. Day 1 I investigated Snake, and it came up guilty. Day 2, I looked up bowser, who came up innocent. Day 3 I investigated Space Invader who was innocent at the time. With both a day cop and a day vigilante, i think I have poiecd together the mafia roles. Mafia A has the recruiter, traitor and godfather. Mafia B has the assassin, a goon and prostatute. Snake's roleclaim got the second mafia's attention and warrented both a roleblock and a kill. So Mafia 1 tried to recruit night 1, but Snake was roleblocked. Night 2 both mafia get their hits in. Night 3, I think Link was roleblocked and both mafia targeted him. These are my suspicions. So town, who should I investigate today?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-20-2008, 09:39 PM
Only one kill. I think it's safe to say that Link got his protection off on someone who was the target of the second kill, either that or we have a roleblocker/prostitute who stopped the second killer last night. As for Link dying, I doubt Roto would of not protected himself every night and thus making him invincible to night kills. So that means Roto was either role blocked on one of the nights he protected himself or we have a Mafia Hitman out there.

In either case from ed's testimony before dying we have 2 mafias teams.

Team A
-Traitor (Space Invader)
-Recruiter (Solid Snake)
-???? (Mystery Player)

With the recruiter their forces are essentially 4 strong in the end. Since there was no second night kill I believe that Solid Snake got his recruit off, or at least used it, whether he targeted a recruit-able role is up for grabs.

Team B

-Assassin (Miriel)
-Godfather? (Pacman?)
-????
-????

The second one is at least 3 strong, possibly 4 to equal the second one, or else they have stronger power roles (which may be the case with Assassin and Godfather)

Well then the remaining town is as such.

[M] Crono Godfather?/Bulletproof Townie?
[M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie?
[M] Frogger
[M] Ganon
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Mario
[M] Mega Man
[M] Navi
[M] Pac Man Godfather?
[M] Peach
[M] Pikachu
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Star Fox
[M] Sub-Zero

This is just a list of who's left and what roles have been claimed thus far. If I missed anything please fill in the gaps. I'll be leaving soon so it'll be a bit before I start aiming suspicion. But we can use this to try and fill i nthe blanks of who's scum and who's town.

[M] Gaius
03-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Kirby

I recommend you investigate Navi.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-20-2008, 09:49 PM
:cry: Our noble white mage is gone :cry:

Anyway, my suspicions are as follows:

Pac-Man
Navi
Frogger

explanations in a minute...gotta dig up quotes

EDIT: Yeah, investigate Navi

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-20-2008, 09:50 PM
I second the motion to investigate Navi. That would clear up any uncertainties I have about them.

[M] Caprica
03-20-2008, 09:52 PM
oK the , Navi it is, I'll tell the result when Master hand tells me.

[M] Caprica
03-20-2008, 10:12 PM
We have a relsut. Navi is guilty! Kirby, shoot her.

[M] Gaius
03-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Kirby

I thought as much. She seemed to be in league with the Samus mafia rather than the Space Invader/Solid Snake mafia. I thought she was innocent after the Solid Snake incident on Day one, but Space Invader's revelation that there are two mafia sealed it, especially as she refused to comment on Samus until asked to, and tried to persuade us to lynch her rather than shoot her so she could use her ability.

To continue the Tarantino theme-

Do you find me sadistic? You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Navi, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. Well, maybe towards those other... jokers, but not you. No Navi, at this moment, this is me at my most...masochistic.

##kill: Navi

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Woah seriously? Awesome. (PS- I did not suspect Navi at all for some reason Dx)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Navi

Ok then bye bye everyone. I was a vanilla townie at first, then on night one TTR tried to recruit Kirby, Lara Croft, and me. He was able to pick 3 times in case the ones above failed. Lara was mason, Kirby was Vig and unrecruitable. I was then recruited. Bye bye all!

edit: Oh and I wasn't in league with samus. I was with the other mafia, with TTR and ed was our Traitor

Edit2: Oh and Psy is wrong with all his thoughts... I wasn't with samus in any way.

[M] Dee
03-20-2008, 10:18 PM
What could a white mage do?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-20-2008, 10:18 PM
White Mage=Doctor, only protection lasts 2 rounds.

Freya
03-20-2008, 10:20 PM
"Hey!" "LISTEN" "HEY!" screamed Navi as she was flying around.

Again Kirby did some nonsense and some how hit a farie.

Navi was a Mafia Goon! Thanks for playing Leader of Mortals.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Awesome, that makes it 4 days, 4 mafian deaths. Four for four!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-20-2008, 10:22 PM
White mage is like a doctor but the protect lasts 2 nights instead of one. Basically, it could protect itself and one other. Very powerful.

But as for Navi being guilty, I'm glad to see my intuition was right. Now I need to decide on Pac-man or Crono. I'm in agreement with Slippy, one or both of them is probably a Godfather.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Navi

But Psy was wrong!!! He fails!!! FAIL!!!

Freya
03-20-2008, 10:26 PM
VOTES DAY FOUR:
##kill: Navi: Kirby

Not voting: Crono, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ganon, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Mega Man, Pac man, Peach, Pikachu, Slippy, Star Fox, sub-zero

8 to lynch

You're dead navi stop posting

[M] Caprica
Navi, your dead now. No talking!

Lets see who we have left now.

[M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie
[M] Frogger
[M] Ganon Day Cop
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Mario
[M] Mega Man
[M] Pac Man Godfather?
[M] Peach
[M] Pikachu
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Star Fox
[M] Sub-Zero

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Well, I'm gonna be gone for a while...Be back soon, with my suspicions list and whatnot :)

[M] Gaius
03-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Kirby

Hey, Navi? You're scum. We don't believe a word you say. :)

[M] Felix
03-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Pac-Man

Heh, I always thought Navi was a little fishy!

Now, what mafian is next??...Crono?

EDIT: Oh, and i'm a replacement, everyone. So, don't find it suspicious that Pac-Man is a little different than before.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah, where is Crono, this is the first time we've talked about we've talked about lynching him without getting sworn at.

leader of mortals
03-20-2008, 11:14 PM
:(

[M] Felix
03-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Pac-Man

Peach;2450703']Yeah, where is Crono, this is the first time we've talked about we've talked about lynching him without getting sworn at.

I dunno where Crono is. I'm just waiting until it's revealed he's scum. :D

[M] Gaius
03-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Kirby

I don't think Crono is scum. I think he's being truthful.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Pac-Man

Kirby;2450737']I don't think Crono is scum. I think he's being truthful.

You may be right. Just, something about 'em doesn't sit right with me. He's so very defensive, and I remember he once insisted that a cop search him. Mafia God Father's usually appear innocent to a cop! Part of his scheme? Maybe...

But that's just me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 12:14 AM
I don't think he's being truthful. I agree with Lara that one of his posts screamed scum, and my vibe is telling me mafia, not bulletproof townie.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Pac-Man

Peach;2450743']I don't think he's being truthful. I agree with Lara that one of his posts screamed scum, and my vibe is telling me mafia, not bulletproof townie.

Glad i'm not the only one suspicious of him.

[M] Gaius
03-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Kirby

It's funny that Pac-Man, the other guy who was accused of being the Godfather, is so insistent that Crono is the Godfather instead...

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Pac-Man

Kirby;2450749']It's funny that Pac-Man, the other guy who was accused of being the Godfather, is so insistent that Crono is the Godfather instead...

Maybe i'm so insistent because I know everyone else is suspicious of me, even when i'm not scum. I'm just aggressive! :bigsmile:

And since no one can truly be trusted in this game, i'm just trying to get the point across that i'm not the godfather. It would be neat if I was though. xD

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Kirby;2450749']It's funny that Pac-Man, the other guy who was accused of being the Godfather, is so insistent that Crono is the Godfather instead...

This is a good point although I've yet to see the argument and scum posts maybe you can show me a few so I can comment.

[M] Eizen
03-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Kirby can be trusted though :p

Sorry for not posting much, not my fault :(

leader of mortals
03-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Can you at least let me see the mafia forum?

Freya
03-21-2008, 12:49 AM
LoM do not post in the game thread. No you can't see the mafia forum you posted after you were dead on your mafia account so we had to ban it.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-21-2008, 01:46 AM
All I know is that there are two mafia godfathers out there and the two highest on my suspicions list are Pac-man and Crono.

There are a few people who aren't on my suspect list and they are:

[M] Slippy
[M] Kirby
and [M] Ganon

They've pretty much proved in my eyes that they are pro-town because their efforts have landed some pretty heavy blows to the mafia scum.

So how many mafians is everyone guessing is still around? Two godfathers and maybe one more?

Since I was originally suspicious of Pac-man to start off with before the change, I'm going to toss in my vote for him before work. I'll check back to see if there is any evidence that changes it.

##vote: Pac-Man

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Ugh this is so freaking unbelievable. Even if you dont have any evidence, you guys just want to lynch me, and will therefore find a reason, no matter what anyone says. No matter the fact that ive only ever targeted mafia, or that you shot me, or that miriel outed that pac-man was the god-father..

no.. everything obviously points that i am godfather.. didnt even hesitate to shoot me when i outed that i was bulletproof townie.

but you all seem insistant on lynching the only townie that cant be killed..

there is not even a question, a quote.. ah well

I heard from -censored- that Miriel was screwing up the game.. trying to ruin it.. therefore i come to the conclusion that she wasnt double bluffing when she outed pac-man. I guess i wasnt supposed to say that, but gotta give a reason why i think that miriel wasnt double bluffing, but just mad.. or something.

and of course nobody notices that the moment pac-man gets accused of being godfather she starts suspecting im the godfather.. bet peach loved that. *sigh*

anyway

##vote: Pac-man

hopefully when she turns out to be godfather you all finally freaking believe me(it only took a shot to the chest, an investigation and a godfather killed by then.. C'est la vie)

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 02:23 AM
I still consider Fox McCloud a suspect. Now that Link has flipped as Town, it gives me more vibes toward him since he voted Link early on. Pac-Man and Crono... I don't know. They both post quite a bit and stay in the spotlight. I just don't see either one of them being mafia seeing as how we've already wasted more than half of them, I'd say. If either of them, I'm leaning toward Pac-Man.

I get the feeling that there are too many people lurking about without contributing thoughts. Are people being inactive or just hiding out and watching?

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:32 AM
Pac-Man

Crono;2450806']Ugh this is so freaking unbelievable. Even if you dont have any evidence, you guys just want to lynch me, and will therefore find a reason, no matter what anyone says. No matter the fact that ive only ever targeted mafia, or that you shot me, or that miriel outed that pac-man was the god-father..

no.. everything obviously points that i am godfather.. didnt even hesitate to shoot me when i outed that i was bulletproof townie.

but you all seem insistant on lynching the only townie that cant be killed..

there is not even a question, a quote.. ah well

I heard from our lovely -person i cant say- that Miriel was screwing up the game.. trying to ruin it.. therefore i come to the conclusion that she wasnt double bluffing when she outed pac-man.

and of course nobody notices that the moment pac-man gets accused of being godfather she starts suspecting im the godfather.. bet peach loved that. *sigh*

anyway

##vote: Pac-man

hopefully when she turns out to be godfather you all finally freaking believe me(it only took a shot to the chest, an investigation and a godfather killed by then.. C'est la vie)

Miriel was emotionally distraught at that time. You couldn't take any of her dying remarks seriously! :razz:

It's not that we want you lynched, you just seem suspicious. That shot to the chest didn't prove you innocent, it just proved your death can only be brought on by a lynching. Godfather anyone?

But I mean, go ahead, vote for me. Have me lynched. It would be unfortunate for the town, but it would prove me innocent. Mama didn't raise no scum!

And if I were the god father, do you think I would really allow myself so much attention?

Sorry, but...

##vote: Crono

Freya
03-21-2008, 02:34 AM
I never said miriel was trying to ruin the game I said that she was complaining afterward which you all saw. If you guys don't stop posting things that are confidential I will end this game. I'm so tempted to.

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 02:37 AM
fine.. then I had no reasons whatsoever to post for pac-man(wow that sounds so much better doesnt it?)..

And if I were the god father, do you think I would really allow myself so much attention?

I can say the same thing, but ive not seen you roleclaim or take a bullet to the chest.. or does that somehow make me more suspisous..

again i point out that godfather only standard has the power to come up townie in investigations.. if he is bulletproof, it is added by the mods.

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 02:40 AM
Vote count please, Master Hand?

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:44 AM
Pac-Man

Oh, I thought the god father could only be killed by lynching? 'Cause don't night kills equal day kills in terms of effect?? :confused: I'm confusing myself.

And if you must know, i'm the doctor. I wanted to keep it low-key to keep the mafia off my back, but since the suspicions are on me, I guess I have to tell it.

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Pac-Man, wacky doctor type or just regular? Who have you protected?

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 02:47 AM
ohoh.. thats smart. That way if the real doctor wouldve come out, then the mafia knows who he is and would kill him.

therefore no opposition against roleclaim doctor.. very smart.

ill go find the quote(that i already gave once before)

The Godfather role is played differently between variants. If immunity to detection is the Godfather's only power, his leadership of the Mafia need only be nominal

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-21-2008, 02:51 AM
To be honest from reading everything, I don't believe Crono or Pacman. Crono seems to be defend himself WAAAAY too much for a townie and honestly unless a god father shows up dead I won't even begin to believe bulletproof as it is very convenient for a god father. As for the variation, with this much night kill powers I think a bullet proof Godfather is a given. So sorry Crono ain't buying it.

Besides I don't much trust Pacman either. And since I've had suspicions on him longer, he gets my vote for the time being.

##Vote: Pacman

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:54 AM
Pac-Man

Donkey Kong;2450826']Pac-Man, wacky doctor type or just regular? Who have you protected?

I'm just a regular doctor.

And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target.

What are you Donkey Kong, if you don't mind me asking?? :jess:

EDIT: No one believes me! I'm sorry for being so vocal! xD

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Already told you. :)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 02:56 AM
I don't believe that Mirel would've drawn out Pac-Man if he was the Godfather, I don't see her being that spiteful considering the way she died.

No, my susipicions stay to Crono because I stick by that the quote provided by Lara was the scummiest post I've seen thus far, and him hiding behind "I took a bullet for you guys" doesn't clear him of anything.

If he is a bulletproof townie, and I help get him lynched, I'll take responsibility for my actions, but I'm going with my gut.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Pac-Man

Donkey Kong;2450832']Already told you. :)

O RLY?

Lemme go try and find it. :)

And i'm with Peach. Crono, if you do get lynched (which seems unlikely 'cause everyone seems to want to kill me), and are a townie, i'll feel like a major ass.

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 02:59 AM
it seems weird to me that there is a doctor and a white mage(powerful doctor, remember from last mafia?).

I havent seen any ordinary roles in here yet(normal doctor, normal mafia, etc)

and here you are claiming to be a doctor while one was already killed.

anyway, i dont care if you believe me today, because if pac-man turns out as godfather, you guys will come to your senses.

hmm with so many people feeling like an ass(except for pac-man, as he already knows) it feels almost worth it getting lynched.. almost..

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 02:59 AM
I forgot you were a replacement, Pac-Man. I claimed Vanilla Townie.

For now...

##Vote: Crono

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 03:00 AM
You realize we just killed a normal mafia goon?

I think two doctors is a possibility, seeing as there are two killing factions and the town seems like there are many mafians this round.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Pac-Man

Oh, okay DK.

Peach;2450838']You realize we just killed a normal mafia goon?

I think two doctors is a possibility, seeing as there are two killing factions and the town seems like there are many mafians this round.

I agree. The mafia also had an assassin and still have a godfather, both powerful roles. Two doctors doesn't seem that far-fetched.

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 03:09 AM
oh im going to laugh so hard at you all and yell: "i told you so"

im looking forward to it, seeing as this game isnt any fun anymore anyway with so much baka ^__^

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Pac Man;2450840']Oh, okay DK.

I agree. The mafia also had an assassin and still have a godfather, both powerful roles. Two doctors doesn't seem that far-fetched.

Didn't you say you were a doctor? I don't know, maybe because it's three in the morning, but something about this post seems slightly off. I don't really know how to put it into words, but I think it sounds like you are posting, "The story of having two doctors is believable."

I don't know if any of that made sense, but I just find it odd for some reason.

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Ganon;2450671']Navi, your dead now. No talking!

[M] Frogger
[M] Ganon Day Cop
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Mario
[M] Mega Man
[M] Pac Man Godfather?
[M] Peach
[M] Pikachu
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Fox McCloud
[M] Sub-Zero

I like how you took the ? off my name. :)

My vote for Crono stays for now. I'm going to bed and then when I wake up, I may change it depending on what's been said. I'm trying to keep it even between the two. It might draw someone out because, let's face it, no one is posting ideas here.

Gut says to start checking out people that aren't showing up! Be back in some odd hours.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Pac-Man

Mario;2450933']
Pac Man;2450840']Oh, okay DK.

Didn't you say you were a doctor? I don't know, maybe because it's three in the morning, but something about this post seems slightly off. I don't really know how to put it into words, but I think it sounds like you are posting, "The story of having two doctors is believable."

I don't know if any of that made sense, but I just find it odd for some reason.

Well, that's what I am saying, to a certain extent. I mean, if the mafia has two killing factioons, and powerful roles like Assassin and Godfather, isn't it possible (if not likely) that the town has two protective roles? I mean, that's how it seems to me, anyways.

Donkey Kong;2450955']
Ganon;2450671']Navi, your dead now. No talking!

[M] Frogger
[M] Ganon Day Cop
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Mario
[M] Mega Man
[M] Pac Man Godfather?
[M] Peach
[M] Pikachu
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Fox McCloud
[M] Sub-Zero

I like how you took the ? off my name. :)

My vote for Crono stays for now. I'm going to bed and then when I wake up, I may change it depending on what's been said. I'm trying to keep it even between the two. It might draw someone out because, let's face it, no one is posting ideas here.

Gut says to start checking out people that aren't showing up! Be back in some odd hours.

I agree with Donkey Kong. It might be beneficial if we checked out some of those people who aren't posting. There's got to be at least one scum among them.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Pac-Man

Peach;2451003']IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...

Peach! Not you too! :crying2:

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.

[M] Dee
03-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Pac Man;2451007']
Peach;2451003']IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

Peach! Not you too! :crying2:

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.
In that case my suspicions are still with Magus and Mega Man.