PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Pac-Man

Fox McCloud;2451008']
Pac Man;2451007']
Peach;2451003']IMO after rereading this, both Crono and Pac-Man seem pretty scummy Pac-Man more lately then before.

My gut is still telling me Crono, although there is some doubt with Pac-Mans roleclaim, I can see it being possible, but I don't know...

I'd still like someone to outline scummy posts before he was getting votes piled on him so I can judge the arguments...

Peach! Not you too! :crying2:

I sort of wish that Joy would've played differently earlier on. I had no idea everyone was so suspicious of me!

But reading through the thread, I think it would be good if the inactive members got targetted (not innocent ones). Especially the ones that appear only to vote.
In that case my suspicions are still with Magus and Mega Man.

Yeah, they seemed to have been pretty scummy from what i've gathered.

I might change my vote from Crono to someone else, depending on what everyone else is saying.

Oh Masterhaaaand~~~How long until this Day is over??

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 02:58 PM
5 posts in 9 hours.. not too much excitement over here.

there are supposed to be 10+ mafia players.. where is everyone?

[M] Aaron
03-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Probably doing the Good Friday Easter weekend thing. As much as it slows things down, I think the timelines for days and nights might be extended a little for the holiday.

[M] Gaius
03-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Kirby

Just so we don't have anybody protecting me:

I'm night kill immune. That's what you all wanted to know. So with the assassin down (I asked Lekana if I was day kill immune and I am not!) bitches can't kill Kirby. Kirby gonna survive 'til the bitter end. 'k? 'k!

Might post some thoughts in a moment!

[M] Gaius
03-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Kirby

What's the case against Crono, exactly? I'm really not seeing anything at all.

Crono voted for Samus, because it was so obvious she was mafia at the time it would look susipicious for him to go against the grain and believe her.Uh...when? The only people who voted for Samus on the day she died were Slippy and Navi.
Crono welcomes being searched because I believe he is the Godfather, and was willing to be shot, because he knew as Godfather he would survive.I welcomed being searched too and I'm not the Godfather. To be honest, I think an investigation AND kill immune Godfather would be a bit silly in conjunction with the other scum power roles, but maybe Lekana disagrees.
And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target. I asked for docs to protect themselves (unless they protected Snake) though, as opposed to me 'cause of the whole can't touch this thing I've got going on. Also, doctor is Jojo's preferred fakeclaim, so perhaps she's been leading into this... :shifty:

Where are Mega Man, Luigi, Frogger and Pikachu anyway?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi guys! I'm awake now, so time to post my thoughts/suspicions:

Pac-Man: Alright. I realize you have a replacement, but I looked back and found this from when it was Joy behind the controls:

Pac Man;2448175']I KNEW that you thought that, I knew it! You're always so damn paranoid about me. If you're so sure, why don't you shoot me down? Or ask a cop to investigate me! I'll have my laugh yet (again), you giant jerkface.

And woo another roleclaim. So is anyone else a bulletproof townie? If so please stand up.

Edit: PS I'm kidding about the shoot me down, I just know someone's going to misconstrue that and say "That's not something a townie would say!"

Two things of suspicion in here:

"Go ahead and shoot me!...No wait...Don't shoot me! I was kidding, I swear ;-;" This is suspicious because Godfathers are immune to day kill. Had Pac-Man been shot that time, it would have failed and would have made her look like a good Godfather candidate.
"Have a cop investigate me! I'll have my laugh!" Godfathers appear innocent to cops. 'Nuff said, I believe.

Crono: Always so defensive when someone looks at him suspiciously! Seems to vote mostly for those that vote for him.

Pikachu, Frogger, Magus, Luigi, Fox, MegaMan: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! Inactives bother me, for seriously.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Pac-Man

Kirby;2451045']What's the case against Crono, exactly? I'm really not seeing anything at all.

Crono voted for Samus, because it was so obvious she was mafia at the time it would look susipicious for him to go against the grain and believe her.Uh...when? The only people who voted for Samus on the day she died were Slippy and Navi.
Crono welcomes being searched because I believe he is the Godfather, and was willing to be shot, because he knew as Godfather he would survive.I welcomed being searched too and I'm not the Godfather. To be honest, I think an investigation AND kill immune Godfather would be a bit silly in conjunction with the other scum power roles, but maybe Lekana disagrees.
And i've protected Slippy, and Kirby twice. They've both played great games so far, and I thought that their intelligence would make them a mafia target. I asked for docs to protect themselves (unless they protected Snake) though, as opposed to me 'cause of the whole can't touch this thing I've got going on. Also, doctor is Jojo's preferred fakeclaim, so perhaps she's been leading into this... :shifty:

Where are Mega Man, Luigi, Frogger and Pikachu anyway?

I'm not sure exactly as to why Jojo might've protected you or not, but she did.

I don't know where those four are, but chances are at least one of them are scum.

@Sub-Zero: She insisted on getting investigated, because doctors are innocent, and that would prove Paccers isn't scum! And the shooting thing, I don't know why she said that. xD You'd have to ask her. We would've died had it actually happened.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello I am a replacement for Frogger and I am currently catching up with everything so stop moaning :mad2:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 06:27 PM
##Vote: Pac Man

You may be right, Replacement-of-Joy, but I don't know if I can trust you or not.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Pac-Man

Sub-Zero;2451098']##Vote: Pac Man

You may be right, Replacement-of-Joy, but I don't know if I can trust you or not.

:(

Fair enough, I guess. You can never really trust anyone in this game. Especially those who keep their mouths shut and lurk in the shadows. I don't know how else I can prove my innocence, because it seems you all are just so hell-bent on seeing me dead.

Now I just hope you guys don't regret lynching your doctor.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Alright, since neither of the mods are on, I'll do the votecount.

Votecount:

##Kill: Navi: Kirby

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (4)
Crono: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong (2)

8 for a majority lynch.

Not sure how much time we have left, but yeah.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Pac-Man

Sub-Zero;2451113']Alright, since neither of the mods are on, I'll do the votecount.

Votecount:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (4)

8 for a majority lynch.

Not sure how much time we have left, but yeah.

Thanks, we definitely needed that. :jess:

Looks like i'm done for. I'll need a miracle to survive. And I was under the false hope we'd lynch some actual scum today...

*eats some dots*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Well...

The more I think about it...

Damn, I can't decide who to vote for :(

##Unvote: Pac-Man
##Vote: Luigi

I honestly don't know who I suspect more of being a godfather...So inactive player voting ftw. He only posts things we've already pointed out, he posts once or twice a day, on average, and he does nothing to help us.

EDIT: And quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the damn inactives. They sign up and then don't play. WHAT IS THE POINT?! :frust:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Ugh, where are those inactives?!

Oh, updated vote count:

Vote Count:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (3)
Luigi: Sub-Zero (1)

8 for majority lynch.

Not sure how much time.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Pac-Man

Sub-Zero;2451116']Well...

The more I think about it...

Damn, I can't decide who to vote for :(

##Unvote: Pac-Man

I honestly don't know who I suspect more of being a godfather...So inactive player voting ftw. He only posts things we've already pointed out, he posts once or twice a day, on average, and he does nothing to help us.

Oh my goodness, i'm so going to bandwagon!

##Unvote: Crono

Plus, Luigi is Italian. Sounds mafia to me! xD

leader of mortals
03-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I know I'm not supposed to be posting here but at least I have something useful to say...

1 hour 7 minutes left from this post

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Vote Count:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero (3)
Crono: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong (1)
Luigi: Sub-Zero, Pac-Man (2)

Not voting: Peach, Frogger, Luigi, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Ganon, Mega Man, Pikachu, Magus.

8 for majority lynch.

Not sure how much time. About 1 hour left in the day. INACTIVES, WHERE ARE YOU?!

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Pac-Man

Oh my...I'm a goner!

Guess I won't be able to use my protection on anyone that actually needs it tonight. :cry:

[M] Elize
03-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Pac Man;2451128']Oh my...I'm a goner!

hey, it seems he has already accepted his fate

##vote: pacman

[M] Dee
03-21-2008, 07:37 PM
I'd vote for Magus, but it wouldn't make a difference.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Pac-Man

Mega Man;2451131']

Jerk! :(

*eats more dots before death*

I mean, really, do you all hate me so much!? I told you, i'm the doctor! I may be chatty and eccentric, but i'm town. I mean, investigate me! I'm innocent!

@Fox: At least vote for someone. Not me, of course, but someone.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Alright, out of all the Pac-Man and Crono.... I can't decide. So I'm gonna go with an inactive.

Vote: Luigi

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Sub-Zero;2451124']Vote Count:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Mega Man (4)
Luigi: Sub-Zero, Pac-Man, Peach (3)

Not voting: Frogger, Luigi, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Ganon, Pikachu, Magus.

8 for majority lynch.

Not sure how much time. About 1 hour left in the day. INACTIVES, WHERE ARE YOU?!

[M] Dee
03-21-2008, 07:46 PM
ok ok, for Pacman and the rules of course I'm going to

##Vote: Magus

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Vote Count:

Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Mega Man (4)
Luigi: Sub-Zero, Pac-Man, Peach (3)
Magus: Fox McCloud (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Luigi, Kirby, Ganon, Pikachu, Magus.

8 for majority lynch.

[M] Gaius
03-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Kirby

Inactives get replaced so I am not voting for Luigi.

This guy has just been weird throughout. I said I wanted to come back to him today, so I am.

##vote: Mega Man

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Kirby;2451154']Inactives get replaced so I am not voting for Luigi.

This guy has just been weird throughout. I said I wanted to come back to him today, so I am.

True enough, and Mega Man has been on the edge, I'll go back and read some of his posts.... how much time do we have?

[M] Caprica
03-21-2008, 08:09 PM
I don't want this day to end until some more inactives show up. I'll force a stalemate so the day lasts longer.

##Vote: luigi

Nothing against you, just want the stalemante.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Mega Man;2451131']

Comes out of nowhere to post this?

##unvote Pac-man

Freya
03-21-2008, 08:12 PM
VOTES DAY FOUR:
##kill: Navi: Kirby

##Vote: Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Megaman (3)
##Vote Luigi: Sub-Zero, Pac-Man, Peach, ganon (4)
##Vote Megaman: Kirby, Mario (2)
##vote: Crono : Pac-man, Donkey Kong (1)
##Vote: Magus: Fox (1)

Not voting: Frogger, Ganon, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Pikachu,

8 to lynch

38 minutes to lynch

[M] Caprica
03-21-2008, 08:15 PM
##Unvote: Luigi

Don't need that vote for a stalemate anymore.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Alright I've reread Mega-Man's posts, and out of all the mafia that might be trying to act inactive to not be noticed, I think he's the most likely, good call Kirb.

## Vote Mega Man

The Crono and Pac-Man debate seems to be too confusing for me, as I can easily see either being mafia, making it almost too obvious xD

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Pac-Man

Oh man, I like what's going on here! xD

##Vote: Mega Man

And don't turn around and say i'm being "wishy-washy" or anything because of my vote changes. I'm just trying to stick around by bandwagonning! xD

Freya
03-21-2008, 08:24 PM
VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote: Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Megaman (3)
##Vote Megaman: Kirby, Mario, Pac-man (3)
##Vote Luigi: Sub-Zero, Pac-Man, Peach, ganon (2)

Not voting: Frogger, Ganon, Luigi, Magus, Mario, Pikachu,

8 to lynch

26 minutes to lynch

Btw guys went to a movie last night and then slept. You know some normal things people do on their spring break. -.-

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
@Kirby: But why hasn't he been replaced then? He must be up to something that's enough to make him inactive in this thread, but possibly pretty active in another thread...or forum...

My vote stands :)

EDIT: Dan, do you happen to be Donkey Kong, by any chance? LMAO

[M] Eizen
Wow I go to bed and then people actually start doing stuff. Thanks alot you guys!!!

And also at all the inactive comments I'm a replacement because someone was inactive and so is like 2 or 3 other people so chill out.

I dunno who to vote for today. I wish I was playing when all the scummiest people were because they were easy to notice :(

Crono is pretty scummy though. He voted for Kirby early on and that whole thing with Space Invader was fishy.

Pac Man I dunno the whole roleclaiming doctor at the last minute and then him not dying when Samus shot her (I think) is also weird

Have you guys been noticing that many people who died were people who went after and voted for scum?

Anyway I dunno I guess I will go for Pac Man unless someone gives me a reason to change it

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Pac-Man

Magus;2451187']Wow I go to bed and then people actually start doing stuff. Thanks alot you guys!!!

And also at all the inactive comments I'm a replacement because someone was inactive and so is like 2 or 3 other people so chill out.

I dunno who to vote for today. I wish I was playing when all the scummiest people were because they were easy to notice :(

Crono is pretty scummy though. He voted for Kirby early on and that whole thing with Space Invader was fishy.

Pac Man I dunno the whole roleclaiming doctor at the last minute and then him not dying when Samus shot her (I think) is also weird

Have you guys been noticing that many people who died were people who went after and voted for scum?

Anyway I dunno I guess I will go for Pac Man unless someone gives me a reason to change it

Fail.

Crono is the one that got shot and didn't die. And Samus did shoot me, but it didn't count because she was already dead. If her shot did count, i'd be the one dead.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Magus;2451187']

Kirby killed Samus before she got her shot off.

Edit: I think the 'safe' vote here is Mega Man. Suspicious, mostly inactive, and what things he does post are cryptic.

Besides, I don't want to take the risk of losing a doctor, at least, not yet.

Freya
03-21-2008, 08:33 PM
VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote: Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Megaman, Magus (4)

Not voting: Frogger, Luigi, Mario, Pikachu,

8 to lynch

17 minutes

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Dude I switched my vote!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-21-2008, 08:35 PM
VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote: Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Megaman, Magus (4)

8 to lynch

19 minutes

I am voting, I am listed under megaman >.<'

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-21-2008, 08:37 PM
##Vote Megaman

Reasons have been given already, don't feel I need to re-iterate them

[M] Caprica
That is a wierd post. Magus, I'm investigating you tomorrow.

As for now, I think I'll

##Vote: Megaman

[M] Eizen
Okay I wasn't sure about that

I think I will just go with Kirby because he knows what he's doing and after going to read Mega Man's posts they do seem fishy. Besides I think the scum is trying to set us up!!!! I doubt Miriel would give away her scum but you never know. Ed might do that though xD

##Unvote: Pac Man

The mans

Freya
03-21-2008, 08:38 PM
You'll get over it.

EDIT: DAMN you guys post too fast

VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote Megaman: Kirby, Mario, Pac-man, Frogger, Magus (5)
##Vote: Pac-Man: Mario, Crono, Slippy, Sub-Zero, Megaman, Magus (3)

8 to lynch

3 minutes

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 08:42 PM
That sure is a quick transition. Maybe i should check the reason why everyone is voting for him

brb

edit: ah i see. But i have no idea whether mega-man is scum or not. I'm not going to change my vote for someone i have no idea of.. might be because of inactivity of course.. boy, this is gonna bite me in the ass if he turns out to be scum, pac-man would prob chew all over that.

although hes gonna get lynched, ill at least have my principles(or something like that)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-21-2008, 08:48 PM
You'll get over it.

EDIT: DAMN you guys post too fast

VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote Megaman: Kirby, Mario, Pac-man, Frogger, Magus (5)

8 to lynch

17 minutes

LEKANA I SWITCHED MY VOTE! I HATE BEING IGNORED :mad2:

Here I'll do it again

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Guys, chillax. Her computer is slow and she can't help it.

[M] Helo
03-21-2008, 08:51 PM
what does it matter, he'll get lynched anyway

Freya
03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Shut up i have a slow comp Peach

FINAL VOTES DAY FOUR:

##Vote Megaman: Kirby, Mario, Pac-man, Frogger, Magus, Peach (6)

Not voting: Luigi, Pikachu,

Poor megaman. He was just pew pewing his little gun at all the little birds perched on the fence when the town came running up.

"You're scum we know it!" Said Kirby.
"Yeah, you posted funny, You're scum!" followed everyone else.

Poor little Mega man was scared. He pulled his mask over his face to hide his tears as they took him to the gallows.

Megaman was a Burglar. Played by Blackheart252. Thanks for playing Blackheart252!

NIGHT ACSHUNS! 12 hours cause I don't feel like waiting.

[M] Mom – Host
03-22-2008, 04:26 AM
DAY 5 YO!
Seen making out in the corner Peach and Ganon had a room to their own. Everyone knows what they did ;) When morning came peach decided to get the two coffee. She got her four dollar coffee for the both of them and was on her way back to the room when she saw a crowd. She pushed her way through to see Ganon dead on the ground with his badge and gun out. She screamed and tripped on his blood coming from the hole in his head. Peach broke her neck.

“This is Azn T.V, PG reporting here. Another murder happened at the Ol’ School Mansion. Everyone is wondering why there are no professionals coming in to investigate these deaths” Reported PG at the death scene.

Ganon was the Day Cop. Ganon was played by qwertyxsora.
Peach was the Vengeful Townie. She was formally played by Caraliz but soon replaced with GoldenBoko. Sorry GB the world hates you.
Day 5 is go! 12 players left in the game so 7 to lynch for majority.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-22-2008, 04:32 AM
A confirmed Day vig and a confirmed day cop. Someone roleclaims doctor and being pro-town and yet our cop isn't protected. Sorry Pacman but if you were a doctor then you should of protected our confirmed cop. Seeing as their dead now, my suspicion for you is an all time high as I doubt the real doctor would protect anyone else, especially when the other confirmed townie has night kill immunity.

##Vote: Pacman

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Kirby

100% agreed with Slippy.

Does anyone have a problem with me shooting Pac-Man?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-22-2008, 04:59 AM
Do it Kirby. Time that yellow dot bit the bullet.

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 08:01 AM
hit it! (literally)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Do it Kirby!

The way I see it, it's a win-win. If you shoot Pac-man and he lives, he sure as hell isn't a doctor, so we lynch him. If he turns up a Godfather, we learn that Godfathers are immune to kills, which ups my suspicion on Crono.

If he just dies and is the Godfather, well, we take out a Godfather and Crono's claim to be a bulletproof townie gets a little backing and we go from there.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Vengeful townie?! Didn't see that coming...

Well well, Pac-Man...What's your excuse now?

Kirby...you know what you have to do. 5 for a majority Pac-Man shootin'.

Pac-Man, I'd say now would be a good time to right any wrongs you've committed against fellow game players. This'll be the moment when we see what Joy really meant by "Go ahead, shoot me!...Wait, don't shoot me ;-;" Afraid of exposure? Methinks so.

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 04:41 PM
in that 5 for kill.. does kirby count? xD

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 05:04 PM
he does now ^.^

EDIT: Where is everyone so we can just get this over with? D=

Freya
03-22-2008, 06:09 PM
You guys are dumb no it's 7. There are 12 players left. If it was 5 then there could be a tie. If it was 6 then there could be a tie. It's 7. Learn math plz, k thanks.

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Who said it had to be a majority? Sub-zero just said that 5 people sounded reasonable for a kill, as 50% doesnt actually post.

k thanks.

at least that what i thought he meant, if not then its his problem. try not to insult math majors on learning math, k thanks.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 06:51 PM
I was just kidding guys ;-;

And, who says I'm male? for all you know, I'm a girl ;)

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Kirby

May my aim be true.

For great justice, ##kill Pac-Man

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Is this game dead? No one is posting anymore and the mafia is killing all the active players.

[M] Dee
03-22-2008, 08:20 PM
you'd think the new replacements would fill in for lost time.

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Kirby

Who is to say Pac-Man is even a Godfather? Dude could just be a regular goon for all we know.

I find it dodgy that Jojo wouldn't protect herself on night one as she loves herself so much. It's also dodgy that a doc wouldn't protect themselves at any point, nor a claimed cop.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 08:32 PM
True, only time will tell now.

I think this is the longest a bullet has taken to reach it's target. Damn you bullet time!

Freya
03-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Pac-man was eating his fruits as kirby came up to him. Pac-man was shot point blank. Too bad nothign happened.

CONTINUE WITH THE DAY PLEASE k thx.

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Kirby

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF PAC-MAN WAS OLDER
THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG

##vote: Pac-Man

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Kirby

Oh tell you what folks. ##unvote Pac-Man

Let's not waste this day on Pac-Man. Let's hunt some more scum!

Specifically, I want to see Pikachu, Luigi and Star Fox talk about who else they think could be scum. And same goes for all of you too!

[M] Dee
03-22-2008, 08:39 PM
you're kidding

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow! A bullet-proof doctor! Aren't we lucky?

##Vote: Pac-Man

[M] Dee
03-22-2008, 08:40 PM
that's one epic role

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Kirby

Hey Fox Mulder, besides Ms. Pac-Man who else is scum?

[M] Dee
03-22-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm still betting on Magus myself.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Haha, Pacman. Don't claim roles until you can back them up :p

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Kirby

And to think I put Pac-Man being scummy down to Jojo just being awful at mafia. Who knew! :jess:

Anyway one or two scum to go after this.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 08:57 PM
So my top two suspects are now Pac-Man and Crono. I'm not sure about a third person though. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 08:58 PM
I dunno who to suspect now :( Crono's obviously telling the truth about being bulletproof town... then again...could be godfather too...hmm....

All I have to go by is inactivity, so..Magus, Luigi, or Pikachu. Crono? Well, Ed says there are two mafia teams. If he's right, it's very plausible that you're the second godfather.

[M] Eizen
03-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Pac-man was eating his fruits as kirby came up to him. Pac-man was shot point blank. Too bad nothign happened.

CONTINUE WITH THE DAY PLEASE k thx.
You not doctor you liar :mad2:

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Kirby

I want us to lynch Pac-Man today for sure. But not right now. Let's not speed-lynch him. Pretty obvious Samus was being somewhat honest and that he's her and Navi's godfather.

Crono could well be the second godfather. Time to check links between him, Space Invader and Solid Snake.

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 09:06 PM
There, do you guys believe me know?

second godfather? -_-

my god, I shouldve just been inactive from the beginning. Id have to freaking kill myself and let lekana show my role before anyone believes me.

strangest thing is still that i didnt lie about my role, and none of you have even disproved it in a little bit(unlike pac-man..), yet still everyone is set on me being godfather.

i already voted for him, right?

[M] Eizen
03-22-2008, 09:10 PM
I actually think Crono is Samus godfather and Pac Man was Space Invader's

Why?

Well.

Same goes for Crono, he was just NOT GETTING IT, and so I voted for him. But he's townie.

She tried to make Crono appear innocent

Yet Space Invader accuses Crono of being godfather

Samus goes after Pac Man

The main person I am suspicious of at this point is Pac Man. Just from watching Pac Man's posts so far, I feel like there has been a LOT of questioning from one person.

I don't think they'd sell out their own godfather but they would sell out the other mafia's godfather

How they found out though, I can't figure out

[M] Gaius
03-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Kirby

Remember that Samus and Space Invader also did stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull: to mess the game up, so that's why I think Pac is with Samus.

Also I feel really sorry for Crono :lol:

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 09:19 PM
maybe i'll get lucky and pac-man will be the last of the mafia. otherwise.. i probably see a lynch coming.. dense people can be so hilarious.. if youre not the one getting lynched of course.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Well, let's take a look at all the confirmed roles real quick:

[M] Bowser - Governor - Levain and NeoCracker (town)
[M] Ganon - Day cop - qwertyxsora (town)
[M] Kirby - Daytime Vigilante (town)
[M] Lara Croft - mason - GoldenBoko (town)
[M] Link - White Mage - Roto13 (town)
[M] Mega Man - burglar - blackheart525 (pro-town)
[M] Navi - mafia - leader of mortals
[M] Pac Man - Godfather (mafia)
[M] Peach - Vengeful townie - Craliz replaced by GoldenBoko
[M] Samus - Mafia Assassin - Miriel (mafia)
[M] Slippy - Inventor (town)
[M] Solid Snake - TyphoonThaReapa - Mafia Recruiter (mafia)
[M] Sonic - Bert - Vanilla Town (town)
[M] Space Invader - Mafia Traitor - Edczxcvbnm (mafia)

Claims:
Donkey Kong- Vanilla Town
Crono- Bulletproof Townie

If I missed any, let me know ^^

According to Ed, there are 2 teams. Since there are (so far) 5 confirmed Mafia, it would be reasonable to assume there could be 1-3+ left out there, if the teams were divided evenly. IF Ed's right xD

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 10:13 PM
has anyone seen picachu post recently?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Nope. Neither has Frogger or Luigi. Donkey Kong's kinda quiet now too...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I think after Pac-Man, we should go after Frogger and Luigi. Not only is it suspicious, even if they turn out to be town, it doesn't help us one way or the other when they fail to contribute.

Just like Mega Man. He could have helped the town SO MUCH with his role, but he never DID anything, or if he did, never told anyone.

[M] Helo
03-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I dont think it would hurt, as we killed off so many mafia already, they shouldnt be able to influence the vote too much if we kill off some inactivity players.

One thing, how come that there were two kills today. Does it have something to do with vengeful townie role?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-22-2008, 11:35 PM
I don't think so. Maybe both mafia factions were able to get their kill off.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-22-2008, 11:39 PM
For reasons already stated, as well as me not having much time right now:

##Vote:Pac-Man

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Crono;2451777']One thing, how come that there were two kills today. Does it have something to do with vengeful townie role?

2 mafia, 2 kills. Vengeful townie only kills when lynched.

EDIT: Hey Luigi! Awesome ignoring all suspicion on him and posting just to vote off scum. Yay! Let's get him tomorrow.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-22-2008, 11:51 PM
well Luigi, that's awfully convenient of you to do that >_>

Never on, posts nothing useful or helpful, doesn't even bother to post reasons.

INACTIVES MAKE ME GO :hot:

:frust: :hot: :nonono:

EDIT: On second thought...we'll get you tomorrow. FOR SURE.

Let's just lynch goddy and get this overwith plz.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-23-2008, 12:00 AM
And what really ticks me off is the fact that some of these inactive players have useful power roles that the town needs.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Mario;2451800']And what really ticks me off is the fact that some of these inactive players have useful power roles that the town needs.
And the fact that they come at the most convenient of times...either when they're about to be lynched or to jump on a bandwagon.

LUIGI, FROGGER, AND PIKACHU! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES HOLDING US UP SO GET OVER HERE AND PLAY OR GTFO AND NEVER PLAY MAFIA AGAIN KTHXBAI!!! >:\

[/rant]

[M] Dee
03-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Lets just get 2Pac out of the way for today and start on the suspicious tomorrow. I'm going to be heading off soon anyway.

Freya
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM
One more for lynch.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-23-2008, 12:53 AM
how much longer in the day?

Inactives, I'm begging you, plz come back to us ;-;

[M] Helo
03-23-2008, 01:20 AM
votecount plz.

[M] Gaius
03-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Kirby

Anyone who goes for the quick lynch on pacman is suspicious.

Anyone who immediately calls for the lynch of inactives is suspicious.

People who are suspicious get bullets from Kirby.

'k? 'k!

[M] Helo
03-23-2008, 02:08 AM
Kirby;2451829']Anyone who disagrees with kirby is suspisious.

Anyone who doesnt vote like Kirby does is suspisious.

Anyone that even looks funny at Kirby is suspisious.

People who are suspisous get bullets from Kirby.

'k? 'k!

xD

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-23-2008, 02:13 AM
I get it, I get it ;-;

[M] Gaius
03-23-2008, 02:23 AM
Kirby

Also what Crono said is true. People who look at me funny will die.

So far though I've shot three mafia plus a possible mafia so y'know. :monster:

[M] Apollo
03-23-2008, 02:32 AM
Pikachu has been at work until 1am. :jess:

I'm voting for Pac Man as they are bulletproof and they claimed to be a doctor. Screams scum to me!

##vote: Pac-Man

[M] Mom – Host
03-23-2008, 02:51 AM
Ol' Paccers had a good run. Man were they spazzy. The town couldn't deal with all the weirdness. "waka waka waka?" Said pac man as they were escorted to the gallows. Paccers wanted to say some stuff, the new paccers that is:

I'm mafia.

More specifically, a God Father. Samus was telling you the perfectly honest truth: That I am scum. But you see, Samus was weak. Samus had no honor or respect for the family. How dare she turn around and weasel out her own family? Her own father!? She was a filthy, treacherous traitor, and shall not be missed by the mafia. It's even more upsetting to think she would have the audacity to attack me.

But do you really think getting rid of me will help? Haven't you considered the other scum still amongst you? I won't disgrace myself or the family by calling names, but I will have you know:

There are more of us out there.

So, foolish townies, look to your left, and look to your right. You can't always trust those around you. If anything you've jeopardized yourself. You think that the mafian deaths before this have been a victory? Hardly. Mere pawns in our true master plan. My death hasn't ended the mafia. Oh no, it is just warming us up. Prior to this moment, orders have been given, and action will take place. Not all of you shall see the dawn's bright rays again, for the mafia is on the prowl, carefully making moves towards complete domination. They know what to do, and who to kill. Death comes on swift wings to all who may stand in our path.

Watch your backs town, for tonight may be your last."

Thought i'd let him get his word in.

Pac Man was Mafia Godfather. Pac Man was originally played by Jojee But replaced by Dynast-kid. Thanks for playing guys!

NIGHT ACTIONS GO GO GO! 12 hours or whenever.

[M] Mom – Host
03-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I didn't feel like writing out a death so here you guys go ^.^

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/frogger-1.gif

Oh Frogger was the recruiting mason. Played by scrumpleberry but then replaced by DK.

DAY 6? yeah six. 11 players 6 to lynch. 24 hours, ka-go.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Alright, THAT sucks ;-; Another mason! :(

Luigi or Magus next, methinks.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 01:37 AM
There should be 4 or 5 masons out there still.. nothing to worry about. And I would trust a mason less then a normal townie, as you can recruit mafia for mason.

why isnt anyone posting?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Easter holidays :)

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 01:56 AM
oh right, lol college students who live in different countries as their parents dont really have that problem :)

so who should kirby shoot today? I think magus should be adequate.

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Kirby

Sub-Zero.

Dude (dudette whatever) has been obsessed with inactive people, which is terrible in and of itself anyway. And then Frogger, inactive person, gets whacked at night. Oh ho.

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Kirby

Also silly masons should have recruited me.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 02:24 AM
you think they could? Would be fair, as they can recruit mafia..

maybe most of the masons were mafia, and therefore they didnt want too. That would make the most sense to me.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm going to take it we are going to have a longer day than normal.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm obsessed with inactive people because they piss me off. They sign up then don't participate. Some have valid reasons, but really...Half the players were inactive until it was close to lynch time. Then they're all "omg must get last vote in" and that's suspicious enough for me to think any of them could be mafians. Tells me they're too busy posting in their mafia forum to pay attention to the actual game thread itself.

Frogger's death? Just because he died and I'm obsessing over inactives doesn't mean I had anything to do with it. There IS such a thing as coincidence, Paul ;)

Also, I am a dudette.

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 04:58 AM
Kirby

Mafia Team Two (I give them this number because they came in second place of the two mafias!), Samus, Pac-Man and Navi have been eliminated. I am sure of this, they could not have more than three members. This leaves Mafia Team One.

Solid Snake (Recruiter)
Space Invader (Traitor/Cop)
??? (???)
Possible Recruit? (Goon)

Two issues. First is recruitment. What happened at night? We know Mafia One did not kill. Either they targetted someone they could not, or they recruited. edczxcvbnm is famous for wanting people dead based on their EoFF identities. I made it obvious who I was on day one - edczxcvbnm could just have wanted me dead. From the way Space Invader flipped "traitor" rather than "cop", it's safe to assume that they did not use their ability on him for whatever reason, and yet he was the logical choice because of the reward for recruiting him. So for this time I am inclined to believe they did not recruit, and that we have one scum left. But I am not totally dismissing the recruitment idea. Who would they have recruited if not Space Invader himself? I think me and Jojee would be big targets (unrecruitable targets) and as for the third...Pikachu or Mario of the surviving players I guess.

Secondly, what is the ??? role? A lot of folk think it could be the Godfather and that the Godfather is Crono. I don't think so. Think about it. Firstly they'd have no vanilla goons. Secondly, Ganon investigated Space Invader. He turned up innocent! Godfather power or what! Cop/Traitor + Recruiter + Godfather = overpowered compared to Mafia Two who had Assassin + Godfather + Goon, no? So I think Crono is town.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm tired so I'll keep it short. Here's the list of who we got left.

[M] Crono Godfather?/Bulletproof Townie?
[M] Donkey Kong Vanilla Townie?
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Mario
[M] Pikachu
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Fox McCloud
[M] Sub-Zero

Of which we can exclude me and Kirby from the suspicion list as we both have proved in one shape or another being townies.

Crono is up for speculation if there is another god father or not. As Kirby hypothesized he isn't. I'm overly paranoid so I'm not going to outright say he is or not since there's still somethings of his that he's said in the past that bug me.

Mario and Fox are near the bottom of my suspicion list as they haven't really done much, but again they still contribute and aren't shady and I haven't gotten the slightest scum vibes from them since the start of the game. So I believe our kill list (or at least mine) for the day looks something like...

[M] Luigi
[M] Magus
[M] Pikachu
[M] Sub-Zero

Of them all Luigi is one that is really troubling me. Just look at yesterdays final moments before the lynch to see why. But really Luigi is either scum, or a god awful townie. We've made accusations to him and posed him questions and yet he just ignores EVERYTHING we say or ask. His comments are useless, and overall just dodgy. Honestly I'm down for shooting him today as I'm pretty certain he's a scum.

I'll need to look over the others posts before I come to much of a conclusion to them. But Luigi is one that I find the most bothersome at the moment.

[M] Aaron
03-24-2008, 06:18 AM
Master Hand, unless I'm mistaken, there are only 10 people left alive.

Things of note...

Crono was shot and did not die. He claims Bulletproof Townie.
Donkey Kong claims Vanilla Townie.
Kirby claims Day Vigilante.
Slippy claims Inventor.

With only 10 people left and good ideas toward what the setup may have been, who's up for some roleclaiming? Easier to pick off the liars, methinks. Objections?

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 07:04 AM
Kirby

The only person who should claim is the last surviving mason. I'm assuming there were two, plus the recruit makes three.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 03:03 PM
He should only roleclaim as last surviving, not if there are two. Otherwise he'd get lynched and it would all be a big waste of time.

Here is my shortlist:
[M] Kirby Day Time Vig
[M] Luigi Inactive
[M] Magus possible scum?
[M] Mario Inactive
[M] Pikachu Inactive
[M] Slippy Inventor
[M] Fox McCloud Cant get a good reading on him.
[M] Sub-Zero could be both

Im the most troubled about Magus. As he was a suspect and then suddenly stopped posting. Luigi could be both, but seems more like an inactive, who comes here now and then and gives a random vote(which is even worse! as you cant replace him.)

I cant get a good reading on Fox, and Sub-Zero is a bit of a mystery.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm most concerned with Magus, Luigi, and Pikachu for now. Mario doesn't give off any bad vibes and Fox seems new to the game, imho. Pikachu, Luigi, and Magus are all simply inactive....But like Lekana said in the sign up thread...just because they're inactive here, doesn't mean they're inactive elsewhere. That's why I'm so adamant that we kill off the inactives because we don't know what they're really up to. Lekana obviously only replaces those that are inactive altogether...So why hasn't she replaced Pikachu, Luigi, or Magus yet? Hmm...

Obviously, with Frogger's revealed roll after he was killed, they're not all mafia or whatever just because they're inactive, but we can't take any chances.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 04:21 PM
No Luigi, Frogger and Magus were all replaced I think if I can remember

Pikachu I don't think was replaced

I know because Lekana ask me if I want replace one of those people

And why there is one death when there were two all the time? :confused:

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Magus;2452651']No. Luigi, Frogger and Magus were all replaced [I think] if I can remember correctly.

[Pikachu] I don't think Pikachu was replaced

I know this, because Lekana ask me if I wanted to replace one of those people.

And why [there is] is there only one death when there were two all the time? :confused:

Well hi there, Bat man.

And how do i know its you? Because you still cant speak any proper english.

I say we kill him anyway, if not because he was suspisious to begin with, then because he will annoy us(or only me) to no end with his grammar and lack of contribution.(i RP'd with him, and it wasnt pretty)

That all next to the fact that he didnt even know we killed off a faction.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 05:30 PM
:) killing person because they annoy you is something scum would do

Sub-Zero and Star Fox are on my suspicious list too

I want know why Star Fox has been suspicious of me all this time?

I want to know why Sub-Zero think I'm scum inactivity is not good enough reason

And Kirby I think Navi say he was recruited on Space Invader team that would explain why no one die that one day in beginning

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Magus;2452703']:) killing a person because they annoy you is something scum would do.

Sub-Zero and Star Fox are on my suspicious list too.

I want to know why Star Fox has been suspicious of me all this time?

I want to know why Sub-Zero thinks I'm scum. inactivity is not good enough of a reason.

And Kirby, I think Navi said he was recruited by Space Invader's team. that would explain why no one died that one day in the beginning

I think everyone would agree with me here.. however, i shall give you a chance to get in your role. Getting replaced, is however, not a change of role, as seen in Pac-man's case.

And we had a mafia assasin in the beginning, It could be that he could kill a second person in the beginning, however, I am more inclined to believe that there are two factions of mafia.

Oh and Peach wanted to lynch me because i annoyed him, and he turned out to be a townie.

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Kirby

Magus;2452703']And Kirby I think Navi say he was recruited on Space Invader team that would explain why no one die that one day in beginningNavi is scum. Scum lie. Navi was lying about that because he was beaten. Navi was not recruited by anybody.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Navi was ed, that says it all.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Space Invader ed I thought leader of mortals Navi

So peach wanted you dead so you kill him like you trying to do with me?

And ed not lying they are two scum so why ed lie about you being godfather?

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Kirby

Shiny is subtle.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 05:57 PM
Ah you finally figured it out ;D

I was doing a good job at hiding my identity though it fooled someone dumb like Crono :)

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Kirby

I knew it was you from your first post (sneaky for not posting last night, I might add!) but then when I saw you were gonna keep up the retarded grammar like Jojo was I had to say something to make you stop.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Well, I didnt expect your IQ and mastery of the english language to drop so suddenly.. I have misjudged you. you certainly are dumb indeed.

Well, you opened my eyes :)

And why would the mafia lie about me being godfather.. because Im the only townie next to kirby who cant get killed by them.

edit: thank you for that kirby.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah sure. ;D You thought I was Slippy or Luigi.

And I've been posting dumb like this so mafia wouldn't kill as they've only been killing smart people, but of course now that I say that and my identity is revealed I'm dead meat. Thanks a lot Psychotic.

EDIT: You have improper grammar too AK. :p

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Id sooner kill dumb people then smart ones, as dumb people contribute nothing. And trust me, its not only because youre shiny. I wouldnt care anyways.

But hiding it, that does make you suspisious.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Magus and Crono fighting? This is like a fan-fic dream come true.

Anyways so for the mafia, I'm surprised that we killed a faction yesterday with pac-man (unless one faction targeted a bulletproof person in the night, or we have another protection role in play) then I guess we got one faction gone.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Fanfic huh? I really should look at the wiki page of chrono trigger someday.

I'll play along.

*draws sword and throws it in the wall next to Magus's head*

"You shall confess your evil deeds!"

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Crono;2452766']Id sooner kill dumb people then smart ones, as dumb people contribute nothing. And trust me, its not only because youre shiny. I wouldnt care anyways.

But hiding it, that does make you suspisious.
I can't be blamed for my replacement's lack of posting in the beginning, but I have contributed to a scum death. All you've contributed is a bunch of crap. ;)

I told you before scum, I hid my identity so people like you would not kill me. Lara Croft, Ganon and Peach (can't believe I'm admitting that) were all smart and got killed for it.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Sub-Zero;2452647']But like Lekana said in the sign up thread...just because they're inactive here, doesn't mean they're inactive elsewhere. That's why I'm so adamant that we kill off the inactives because we don't know what they're really up to. Lekana obviously only replaces those that are inactive altogether...

This is why I suspected those that are inactive. Are they inactive all the way or are they just inactive in this thread?

However, once inactivity is out of the way, I only have one suspect left then, and that is Luigi. I'll bring up all his posts in here that I can find so we can see what meager posts he makes up and such:

Luigi;2447648']
Bowser;2447603']A typical coward mafia move is also to vote for someone outside the main bandwagons, the main ones would be Kirby and Snake at this point. Not saying this especially criminates Sub Zero, as it doesn't, but it's noteworthy. (Luigi, Samus and Donkey Kong gets some suspicion points there.
##Vote: Sub Zero

I only voted for Mega Man to get him to post, and as it was day 1.

Right now, I don't like Peach. She posts once, and all it was was spam.

Luigi;2447668']Peach, where are you?

If you don't post soon I'll vote for you.

Luigi;2447696']Peach, for not contributing anything, and because I might have to log off soon:

##Vote:Peach

Luigi;2448373']
Pac Man;2447954']Okay, question time~
Luigi, what do you think of the people that HAVE posted?

I just logged back on, but here are some thoughts :

Both Fox and Sonic and are acting odd, and not giving very good reasons for their votes. They could be new players, though.

I think Navi is acting a bit odd as well.

A bigger, and better, post will, hopefully, come the next the next day.

Luigi;2449187']I just log in to find out we lost the Gov and a mason. Not good.

Now Peach has been replaced, I won't vote for her without good reason.

Luigi;2449607']Here are some more ideas of mine:

Crono-might be lying about being Bulletproof Townie, instead being the Godfather.

Peach-just got replaced, so no real ideas on her.

Pac-Man-seems aggressive to me.

Navi-keeps acting weird, and keeps changing votes.

This is all I can think of at the moment without repeating anything.

Luigi;2451789']For reasons already stated, as well as me not having much time right now:

##Vote:Pac-Man

Anyone else find all his posts substanceless? The attitude he seems to have is "As long as I'm voting, they won't think of me as suspicious." He never once posted a reason that the rest of us players didn't list already, he never asked anyone why they thought this or that, he never explained himself or anything.

EDIT: ohai, Shiny.

You all have yet to figure out who I am, though. I laugh at this.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm smart and I haven't been killed yet. :monster:

Fanfic huh?

I'll play along.

Ahaha I started something great! :D

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Kirby

Pretty sure Ganon took a bullet for being the cop rather than being smart.

EDIT: Slippy now you've used your inventions up you're worthless to the scum!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Kirby;2452773']EDIT: Slippy now you've used your inventions up you're worthless to the scum!

Well you didn't have to put it that way. :(

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Ive only contributed to the death of several mafia, but you would know that as i assume you've read the entire thread(,didnt you?).

Peach spend all his time trying to discredit me, and therefore didnt get killed until day 5. They loved that, because as i said, they cant kill me.

I should also point out that everyone except for peach(but she hated my real account, so that doesnt really count, same as link), who distrusted me, turned out to be mafia.

And here you tell me that all i contribute is crap, while 3 inactive people are still in the game, your character being one of them. Maybe if people started posting more, then we'd have more to talk about then whether if im scum or not, and i can start talking instead of defending myself all the time.

edit: Oh and Sub-zero, I already pointed that out, So I agree :)

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Kirby

Haha I can completely see the scuminess in Luigi actually. What a passive little plumber he is.

"Acting odd but COULD be new." "acting a bit odd" "Crono MIGHT be the godfather" "Pac-Man SEEMS aggressive"

Thoughts on shooting the guy? Any takers?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:16 PM
I've been saying since yesterday to shoot the little plumber.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah sure, Id rather lynch magus anyway, that gives shiny some time to write up a nice defence.

I cant wait to read it. :)

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Crono;2452777']
Peach spend spent all his time trying to discredit me, and therefore didnt get killed until day 5. They loved that, because as i said, they cant kill me.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Shooting Luigi? Not a bad idea, Kirby :cat: Not like he'll ever be on to defend himself.

@Crono, lol, irony. See why I never pick at people for grammar on the interwebz? No one's perfect, my friend :)

Also, to be a good Crono, you can't talk. Crono is much like Link...All action, no words.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Crono;2452784']Yeah sure, Id rather lynch magus anyway, that gives shiny some time to write up a nice defence.

I cant wait to read it. :)
I don't really have to write up a defense as when I'm revealed innocent they will hopefully realize Star Fox and your's scuminess. :)

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Kirby

Sub-Zero;2452771']You all have yet to figure out who I am, though. I laugh at this.Bitch please. I've known who you are for a few days, hence the dudette hint. If you'd like another one, you're shorter than five foot. :) I did think you were Bahamut2000X to begin with, but I'm pretty sure I know who he is too. ;)

So what are the cases against Magus and Star Fox exactly, folks?

[M] Apollo
03-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Eh, I may aswell roleclaim. :monster:

I am a Hider. Each night I can choose one player to hide behind. If I am targetted during the night, then the person that I hide behind will die. If the person that I hide behind is targetted, then we both die. So, aslong as I choose the right people to hide behind then the only way I can die is if Kirby shoots me, or if I am lynched. :)

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Kirby

Hide behind me every night and you're sorted.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I suppose you were smart enough to hide behind me?

edit: me or kirby, doesnt matter.

that could account for the one kill on some of the days.. as the mafia wouldnt be so stupid to target me or kirby.

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Kirby

Actually, Hiders are supposed to die if they hide behind scum. So here's another way to test Crono's claim. Did you ever hide behind Crono at any point?

also did your role PM tell you that you die if you hide behind scum?

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
that would be awsome.. then i could finally get the baka's off my neck.

[M] Apollo
03-24-2008, 06:47 PM
I haven't actually hid behind Kirby. *stupid* :laugh:

All of the people that I've hid behind have not been targetted during the night that I've chosen to hide behind them.

As far as I'm aware, I don't die if I hide behind scum. I hid behind Navi on Night 1. Why? I was suspicious of Navi by the end of Day 1, so I figured that if I hid behind them and if I was targetted they would die and possibly reveal them to be scum, alas I wasn't targetted but it turned out I was right about my suspicion, anyway.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 06:49 PM
psh, what use are you then.. :p

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Well Navi is suspected to have been recruited that first night, so hiding behind her would of been a town hide because she wasn't scum yet.

Besides Navi who else have you hid behind?

[M] Gaius
03-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Kirby

Navi was not recruited. I don't know how many times I have to say this before you all listen. Just look at how Samus, Pac-Man and Navi interact, or rather don't interact. You can either believe a really annoying scum player or someone who has been proven to be pro-town. It's up to you.

Also it's obvious to me now that you don't die when you hide behind scum. So hide behind Crono all you like, I guess.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 06:58 PM
<o></o>If I die today or tonight I wanted to make a few points. This is simply to point out suspicions for mainly Kirby and Slippy tomorrow because I don’t particularly trust the rest of you. <o></o>
<o></o>
Firstly, go suck a lemon AK. You suck at this game if you’re really town. Not only did you not realize that was obviously acting I was doing, but you also failed to realize that I’m truly innocent. It could be because you are the godfather. I refuse to discredit what ed said because I know for a fact that there are indeed two mafia factions. He was not lying about that, so it’s possible he was not lying about you being a godfather. Miriel was telling the truth about Pac Man so yeah. <o></o>
<o></o>
Secondly, the scum set me up by killing Ganon who was going to investigate me which I had no problem with. You see, they could have killed me a while ago. There is a reason why they didn’t. So they could point the suspicions towards me as it would be easy to do after Ganon’s death. Additionally, Star Fox and Sub-Zero both went after me. I don’t really feel Sub-Zero is scum because she has voted to lynch various scum.
<o></o>
I do, however, think Star Fox might be scum as that person has been constantly on my tail since the beginning. I asked him why yet he hasn’t given a plausible reason yet. As a matter of fact most of his reasons for his suspicions are pretty half-baked. Star Fox has also targeted Sonic, Mega Man and Kirby. They are all innocent as well as I. You will see that soon if you choose to kill me or the mafia offs me. That would explain why Star Fox didn’t want to kill me for he would appear suspicious. Instead, he attempted to point suspicion towards me to get me lynched as he did with Sonic as I recall and he attempted to do that with Kirby until it was confirmed that Kirby is the day vigilante. <o></o>
<o></o>
Thirdly, the reason I asked why only one person died before is because I wanted to see if anyone would role claim role blocker. I believe since I am the Roleblocker that the reason there was only one death in the beginning and one today is because of the mafia role blocker. I feel in order for the teams to be fair, they would have to have this role too. I did not contribute to the fact there was no death today or possibly the day in the beginning. The person I replaced did block Sub-Zero the day that there was only two deaths in the beginning. Last night I role blocked Frogger so I doubt he was able to recruit anyone. Sorry bout that DK. xD<o></o>
<o></o>
Also, people don’t forget about Donkey Kong. He randomly claimed vanilla town. He is quoted as saying…
<o></o>

This information is for people who might not have picked that up and ended up shooting, protecting, or investigating me for nothing.
<o></o>
Of course he wouldn’t want to be investigated because if he’s scum he’d come up guilty.
<o></o>
Anywayz, I look forward to being killed now because this will hopefully catch the last few scum still alive and will prove AK is dumb. And Psychotic was once again, wrong dumb town. :cool:
<o></o>
By the way, is that you 4’11’’ *~Celes~*? =] <o></o>

[M] Apollo
03-24-2008, 06:59 PM
On night two I chose to hide behind Donkey Kong.
On night three I missed the night, so didn't give a night action.

I will have to confirm with Lekana when she is online who I chose the past two nights because I submitted my night actions on MSN rather than PM and I'm not totally sure. I was drunk on night four, so I have no idea whatsoever. It could have been anybody. :laugh:

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
I cant help it if the person you replaced acted all scummy through the mafia game, would that not make him a bad player? :rolleyes2

You actually believe ed? the person who ruined several games in successions, while it was obvious to everyone that he was joking, or at least trying to get me lynched.

why on earth would a mafia betray another mafia? In the case of Miriel it was simply because she was pissed.

You tell me Im a bad player, but all I seem to do is defend myself, because mafia and baka's like you, keep attacking me and dont realize that the people who back you up, are mafia.

And as a final quote to all scum out there: "Can't touch this, na nana na" :cool:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-24-2008, 07:33 PM
...and here I was thinking no one knew who I was ;-; ah well :p

Anyway, yeah, DK's sudden Vanilla Town was a pretty quick and out-of-the-blue claim. I'm 50/50 on whether I should trust it or not because it was stated there are vanilla townies in this game and aren't there usually more than one? I think I recall Sonic being a vanilla too...

Anyway, I have a reason to suspect that he's false about it because of the whole "it's useless to go after me" claim. Just like Pac-Man's "Shoot me!...Wait, I was kidding! omg plz don't ;-;" thing. It's almost like he's asking to be shot/investigated/night killed. Where has he been anyway?

Kirby, were you gonna shoot Luigi today? His whole "lying low" thing is kinda raisin' red flags n all...Worth a shot (lol, pun) just to see what happens, i think.

Pikachu, who do you suspect the most right now?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 07:38 PM
So we shooting Luigi or not?

Also Magus if you think your going to die tonight, care to detail who you roleblocked thus far and when so we can maybe see if we can discern a pattern behind it and nights scum missed their targets.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Certainly. I'm not sure on the days but according to the sent PM's...

*The person who played before me blocked Sub-Zero as I stated previously.

*Then she was inactive for two days and blocked no one. xD

*THEN I blocked Peach for the lawl because I knew it was Goldenboko. I knew he wasn't guilty tbh I just really had no idea who to block at that particular moment because I hadn't read through the thread thoroughly.

*And then I blocked Frogger last night because he did the hit and run thing. I thought he was suspicious tbh, but I didn't have much to go on for him anyway now that I think about it.

That's why I'm more for lynching someone who is active as opposed to inactive because as I said there were a couple of people who had to be replaced.

[M] Dee
03-24-2008, 08:11 PM
I never really had anything against you Magus, you just gave me bad vibes when I was unsure on who to vote for. I only voted for you once and that was before you got replaced. Right now I'm with a few of you about Luigi, and I'm heading towards Kong now for being suspicious, I haven't seen him in a while either.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Fox McCloud;2452904']I never really had anything against you Magus, you just gave me bad vibes when I was unsure on who to vote for. I only voted for you once and that was before you got replaced. Right now I'm with a few of you about Luigi, and I'm heading towards Kong now for being suspicious, I haven't seen him in a while either.
I feel the only reason you are suddenly backing off on me right now is because you know that if I'm revealed innocent it will be your goose that's cooked. Same with, Crono and Sub-Zero. The whole game you've been accusing innocent people and have not really contributed to discussion or given plausible reasons why. You like pointing fingers, but have consistently pointed them at the wrong people.

Fox McCloud;2448033']So hang on now, we have an assassin among us? Or is this just someone's thoughts?
Case one. Kirby. You tried to make people believe Kirby was the mafia assassin until Samus died and that didn't work for you anymore.

Fox McCloud;2448033'] I'm still thinking about Sonic. I dunno if he's a townie or not, could be mafia but I'm not sure yet. Or maybe he just isn't either.
You aimed your suspicions at Sonic who was later lynched and revealed vanilla town.

Fox McCloud;2448046']Sonic is really bugging me at the moment, could well be mafia but not saying that yet. I think that he's either on a different team or something or just a poor townie. But as for now:

##Vote: Sonic
Then you voted for him shortly after.

Also as Kirby said you...

Kirby;2448289']Trying to appear helpful and active without actually contributing a whole lot there.

Fox McCloud;2448289']Frogger was quick to change his vote after the kill there, and I see no real reasoning. But it seems Sonic is being targetted again and I've got no problem with that.
Then you finger pointed Frogger who was also innocent. Of course you would have no problem with Sonic being lynched as he was playing for the town.

Fox McCloud;2448330']Many people have voted for Sonic previously for him acting strange and not being much of a help, but now I need a reason somehow. I could help you out and give advice but I'm too busy defending myself for nothing.

and suddenly, Donkey Kong.
Again, you're finger pointing Sonic. I believe it was truly you who led to the demise of Sonic instead of your fellow scum because people gradually started to believe you.

Fox McCloud;2448330']Mega Man hasn't really said much in terms of giving advice and reasons for voting. Everyone overlooked this post, it could be a mafia trick that went well.
Oh gee, there it is again. Mega Man. :greenie:

Fox McCloud;2448330']In that case my suspicions are still with Magus and Mega Man.
Mhmm, you be suspicious of Magus and Mega Man.

And of course, your vote for me yesterday instead of someone who was obviously the godfather was highly suspicious. And you didn't want to kill me because then the blame would be on you. ;)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright the day is almost up and we have no votes yet. So here goes. I'm voting for Luigi. I've already stated why. Now then hopefully Kirby will pop on and cap another scum before night.

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 09:29 PM
everyone was hesitant to vote for pac-man for some reason.. I had to bite off the tip, and of course got a boatload of arguments because of that..

however, for the rest you make a good point. I dont think he voted much against mafia. Lets see how he responds, shall we.

votecount + hours left plz

Kirby, go ahead and shoot someone before the day is over, would be a waste otherwise.

Oh i have a question for you Magus. You said you have replaced him for two days now, why come out only when we suspect you? Why did you wait until now to actually partake in the discussion?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 09:48 PM
The day started at 5:19 PM EST. So going by that we got about 25 minutes or so as a rough estimate.

As for the vote count...

Luigi(1)- Slippy

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 09:56 PM
if we make a tie she'll have to increase the time of the day. I want an answer from magus, so i'll go with:

##vote: Magus

now dont go freaking out or something. We need a tie or the day will end with one vote. and no daykill

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
03-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Just got back and looked everything over.

This game has slowed to a crawl so I really don't care one way or the other anymore. I'm just going to follow Slippy and Kirby since I know they are town.

No vote yet though since we have that tie. We need to give Kirby a chance to use his daykill.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Eh scratch what I said on the time being that close. The time on the forums is vastly different then the time on my clocks. Odd as I've adjusted my time settings on this account twice already. >.<

[M] Helo
03-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Lets keep the tie until the votecount and time from MH.

Roto13
03-24-2008, 10:19 PM
One hour and one minute remain. I don't think Lekana or Demon Dude are on, though. :P

(Sorry for posting in the main thread, but I thought someone should. xP)

EDIT:

Luigi (1): Slippy
Magus (1): Crono

I'm pretty sure that's all that's happened so far.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Magus;2452830']<o></o>
This information is for people who might not have picked that up and ended up shooting, protecting, or investigating me for nothing.Of course he wouldn’t want to be investigated because if he’s scum he’d come up guilty. <o></o><o></o><o></o>

Unless he is a Godfather.

He also might have a power role and doesn't want the scum killing him.

Edit:Since I don't want to die

##Vote:Magus

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Where is everyone? Kirby Shoot Luigi. Crono take your vote off, Luigi is vote hopping. Luigi shame on you!

[M] Helo
03-25-2008, 12:25 AM
##unvote: Magus

sry i was buying poison and mousegluetraps :p

ghehe.. i made a killing machine :bigsmile:. They'll die choking in poison while glued to the floor.

edit: btw, there arent any cops left baka's -_-'

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Geez where is everyone? Luigi nearly lynch hopped on Magus. Ok Kirbs if you get on before the lynch, shoot Luigi....please. He's rather annoying me now. No reason to vote Magus except for the fact that he knew he would of gotten lynched. Luigi is just a horrible player, or scum. Either way no loss to us.

[M] Helo
03-25-2008, 12:48 AM
He knew we wouldnt have a day kill.. therefore i say shoot him with it. And then we'll see who we will lynch. I'll probably still go for Magus if she cant explain why she hasnt actually discussed a lot since she replaced the other one two days ago(that about 4 days in real time)

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2008, 01:02 AM
Shoot Luigi and then we'll see who should be lynched. The fact that he's trying to save his ass by voting Magus last second (as he usually does) and the fact that he has no reason for it and all that makes him look reaaaaaaaaaaal suspicious.

Freya
03-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Day was suppose to end at 3:19. I just wasn't online I was doing my news broadcasting thing. SORRRY.

SOOOOO therefore luigis lynch vote for magus was there before it could be unvoted.

Pushed toward the gallows Magus tried to run away. "I'm the roleblocker! Don't lynch me please!" Poor shiny..... er formerly... Jessweeee♪ & Death By Moogles. Thing was they were the roleblocker! Poor shiny, she tried to save her character from lynchment after jessweeemusicnote was never on.

NIGHT ACTIONS! when ever i get around to them xD

Please dont' post in the thread i'm not locking it this time kthx.

[M] Helo
03-25-2008, 01:25 AM
freaking kirby.. why werent you online >:[ (ps. this is invisible *hypnotic stare*)

Freya
03-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Please dont' post in the thread i'm not locking it this time kthx.

:mad:

A mushroom loving guy was tripping out sooooo bad one night when he decided to get some water. With all those drugs he was taking he was getting reallllllly thirsty. He went outside the mansion and couldn't find any water. On the other side of the road right out the gates, where recently the dead frogger was found, there was a bottle of water. He went to grab it and it disappeared! He then saw it further away and it disappeared again! He saw it one more time and ran for it when a flying red shell hit him in the head and blood flowed from his eyes.

Mario died, he was a Vanilla Townie. Mario was played by What VVB. Thanks for playing.

Now 24 hours.

9 players left. 5 to lynch.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2008, 02:20 AM
Ok Luigi. Your ass is grass dude. :mad2:

You'll be joining your brother soon enough.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Lol, ass is grass. and he wears green xD

##vote: Luigi

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Kirby

Hey can't expect me to be online all the time!

##kill: Luigi

Freya
03-25-2008, 03:56 AM
*yawn* that's what Luigi did. Kirby came up to him again gun at his chest, fired and nothing.

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE DAY! GO GO GO GO GO

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 03:56 AM
Kirby

Well hot diggidy damn!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2008, 04:02 AM
well well well o.o what do we have here?

Down with the scum imho :nonono:

EDIT: owait, already voted...my bad ^^;

[M] Aaron
03-25-2008, 04:48 AM
Are there any more "bulletproof" roles? If not or there's not a logical one, then Luigi's got my vote easily.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2008, 05:21 AM
No point in defending myself is there. But if you must know I'm Bulletproof townie. Crono could be lying.

[M] Aaron
03-25-2008, 05:25 AM
There's always a point in defending yourself. If you're scum, say something to make us think you're town. If you're town, then tell us why we should believe you. Come on, let's play some mafia here. Don't pull a Fox McCloud!

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Kirby

Bulletproof townie, huh? There can't be two of you in conjunction with myself, hider and White Mage. That's like, six townies who can't die a night. So either you or Crono is lying. I believe him over you for one simple reason: Why didn't you tell us that you were one when Crono claimed on Day Two?

You could have at least been inventive and told us you were a day doctor or something! ;)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2008, 05:32 AM
The reason I didn't say was because I hoped the scum would try to kill me.
Not that you're going to listen anyway.

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Kirby

Dodging a night kill is a boost to the town, but not as much as catching a lying scum in the act.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2008, 05:36 AM
I wasn't thinking, OK. Next time I should go with as I suck.

[M] Helo
03-25-2008, 05:36 AM
My last act in this game.

*sigh* kinda ironic that im leaving on the exact same moment as when the last godfather is killed and everyone would finally believe me.. ah well.

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Kirby

The game might just end when he's dead anyway, Crono. ;)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2008, 05:50 AM
Fine, I'm just plain Vanilla Townie. A day doc must have proteced me.

[M] Aaron
03-25-2008, 05:58 AM
Looks like you're giving up to me. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2008, 06:00 AM
Of couse I gave up, you were going to kill me anyway.

[M] Gaius
03-25-2008, 06:10 AM
Kirby

Are you the last mafia member of your group?

Also, there's our five. Luigi is lynched no matter what.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Well this is an easy day. We lynch Luigi, if he's bulletproof then Crono lied, if he's mafia Luigi lied. :monster:

Freya
03-26-2008, 02:10 AM
HUCHA! Lynched after a day of lekana not being online ^.^ The little plumber must have killed his bro. He always hated how mario got the spot light anyway. Luigi was Mafia godfather. He was played by Sir lancealot.

NIGHT ACSHUNS! GO!

Watch out kiddos. You're not out of the clear yet. I'd be careful mafia are still out there ^.^

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 02:59 AM
Alright, sorry for the late start, things should go faster from here on out.

*ahem*

Slippy, forever the inept Arwing pilot, was in trouble again. "AAH! Help me!" he shrieked, but nobody answered. He was shot from the sky by that disgusting Pigma.

Slippy was an Inventor, played by Bahamut2000X. Thanks for playing!

6 left alive, 4 votes needed to lynch. 24 hours remain.

Go!

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 05:26 AM
Ok Kirby just randomly shoot someone will you?

unless you dont get a mafia kill in the next 2 kills/lynches(assuming that there are 2 mafia left, otherwise we wouldve already won), it doesnt matter anyway.

so go to random.org or something.. pick one, and shoot em.. dont listen to anyone in the forum, just freaking randomly kill someone psy. Unless its like luigi, it wont be noticable who is mafia anyway.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 05:27 AM
Kirby

This kill isn't random. I've re-read the entire thread and this person sticks out to me as having been the scummiest.

##kill: Sub Zero

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Kirby had had enough of Sub Zero constantly bugging him to "Come here" and "Get over here!" In a blind rage, he cocked his gun and shot him directly in the face! FATALITY!!!

Sub Zero was a Janitor played by ~*~Celes~*~. You had a great run.

BUT THE GAME CONTINUES! 21 hours and 30 minutes remain. With five left it takes three votes to lynch.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 05:35 AM
Kirby

Eight bloody mafia? Wow. Just...just wow. I wonder why SZ didn't use her skill at any point. Hmm, oh well!

Looks like we're still looking for Matey Boy Recruit.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 05:52 AM
ugh.. so much time this eats up..

ok there should be 2 more out there.. with 3 players unconfirmed..

66% procent chance we win, 33% we die..

But we have to be careful.. because we have to vote with the one townie.. to do this we can do one of 2 things..

1. we both vote for someone, the one townie will of course go with us confirmed ones, we then have a 66% chance its a mafia, if its a townie, we lose.

2. we look at what the others vote for, and see from that who might be a mafia.

But as everyone is inactive, it could be possible that we'd be the only ones voting...

so what option do we pick?

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 06:01 AM
[M] Crono
[M] Donkey Kong
[M] Kirby
[M] Pikachu
[M] Star Fox

There you have it. Those of us that are left.

As far as Mafia members go... hmm. I'm leaning more toward Serial Killer at the moment, actually.

Edit: And just to be clear, neither of you are confirmed town.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:07 AM
Kirby

Edit: And just to be clear, neither of you are confirmed town.I am confirmed town.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:08 AM
actually.. we are

as the the mafia assasin was caught, Kirby was in the clear..

and unless there are 3 godfathers, im pretty much confirmed..

now shhh! you on the other hand, are not confirmed, so you arent allowed to talk yet.

and there have to be 2 mafia out there, because we cant be killed and the mafia would never be able to win.

now you be quiet plz, while we will prob vote on you.. so we can go back to our lives from this exhausting mafia game.

edit: we have to lynch a mafia today.. otherwise we lose.. and seeing as donkey kong says we arent confirmed.. discrediting us, to influence the last townie..

##vote: Donkey Kong

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:13 AM
Kirby

Haha, don't tell Donkey Kong to be quiet. The more he talks, the more he incriminates himself. ;)

In C9 Mafia I, Goldenboko, scum, insisted that I was not confirmed town despite the fact that I clearly was. It's a scummy move to say such a thing, to be honest, and the serial killer thing is evidently a distraction. If there is a serial killer, why have there only been a maximum of two kills a night? Why has there been just the one ever since Pac-Man was taken down? It just does not add up.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 06:14 AM
Explain, Kirby.

Crono, lynch me and the town loses if, in fact, there are two mafia left.

Of all of you, Pikachu is the one I trust most right now. Fox McCloud, I can see him disappearing and staying out of the spotlight. Why, I'm not sure and I can't trust that. I can't trust Crono because he's bulletproof. Serial Killers are most likely bulletproof. Kirby, you're nightkill immune or so you say.

Ahem. Serial Killer that can kill during the day? Intriguing yet not likely. I can't put that out of my head right now, though.

Edit: Ehhh, okay. It doesn't add up that if a Serial Killer is on the loose, then there would be more than one kill per night. Unless the Serial Killer kills during the day.

Crono, I'm a Vanilla Townie and I've said that from the start. All jokes aside. The day just started, don't throw out votes so fast please. :(

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:16 AM
Kirby

Explain, Kirby.I've voted for and/or shot all seven of the dead mafia.
Of all of you, Pikachu is the one I trust most right now.Haha, trying to suck up to her, are you?

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:18 AM
ah, so Fox Mccloud is the townie? hmm.. wouldnt have thought it.

you also shot a townie once right, kirby?

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:18 AM
Kirby

Unless the Serial Killer kills during the day.So I'm a day killing, investigation immune, night kill immune serial killer now, am I?

or maybe

just maybe

I am what I say I am...

There are/were at least eight mafia. The town would've been frankly, smurfed, without my efforts. For balancing reasons (if not my actions) I must be the vigilante.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:22 AM
If Lara Croft hadnt been so annoying in the beginning, forcing me to roleclaim, i couldve stopped some of the kills.

cmon kirby, vote already. If Donkey kong was the towny, the mafia wouldve both voted for him already, thereby winning the game.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:24 AM
Kirby

They're not online, that's why nobody has voted for him besides you.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:27 AM
fine ill let you choose one.. just hurry up will ya, i wanna go to sleep soon.

##unvote: DK

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Kirby;2454953']
Explain, Kirby.I've voted for and/or shot all seven of the dead mafia.

Doesn't make you town. Death is the only honest evidence, no matter what you say.

Kirby;2454953']
Of all of you, Pikachu is the one I trust most right now.

Haha, trying to suck up to her, are you?

No. To be honest, Pikachu's been most idle except for Fox and has given me less to think about than all others. Pikachu, think for yourself. Not for me or Kirby.

Crono;2454955']ah, so Fox Mccloud is the townie? hmm.. wouldnt have thought it.

you also shot a townie once right, kirby?

What makes you say Fox is a townie?

Kirby;2454957']
Unless the Serial Killer kills during the day.

So I'm a day killing, investigation immune, night kill immune serial killer now, am I?

or maybe

just maybe

I am what I say I am...

There are/were at least eight mafia. The town would've been frankly, smurfed, without my efforts. For balancing reasons (if not my actions) I must be the vigilante.

Maybe I am what I say I am. Bulletproof Townie is an extreme power role for the Town. Would it not counterbalance such a powerful Serial Killer role if, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't kill him?

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:32 AM
Kirby

Doesn't make you town. Death is the only honest evidence, no matter what you say.What? If dying is the only evidence as to somebody's alignment, what's the point in the game? You might as well randomly choose who to lynch each day.
Bulletproof Townie is an extreme power role for the Town. Would it not counterbalance such a powerful Serial Killer role if, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't kill him?And what, praytell, counterbalances the 7+ mafia including a janitor, assassin, two godfathers, a traitor/cop and a recruiter? Cop, WM, Burglar, Masons, Inventor? I don't think so. I'm the town's most powerful role, and heck, I don't think I even the scores.

Also, a bulletproof townie does not counterbalance a serial killer who has the same powers that I have. Not by a long shot.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 06:35 AM
##Kill: Sub Zero

##Vote: Donkey Kong: Crono

It takes three votes to lynch.

20 and a half hours remain.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:36 AM
two godfathers who are immune to kills and detection are pretty powerfull as well.. and you try to incriminate star fox.. thats proof enough for me.

it prob would have been harder had you said nothing..

now kirby is this enough evidence for you? ill give you 30 minutes to make up your mind.. i wanna sleep.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Kirby

It doesn't matter if I vote for him right away. It takes 3 to lynch, Pikachu and Fox won't be on until tomorrow, and he's hardly going to vote for himself.

Frankly, though, I don't know why on earth any town would act as he has just acted and I am probably going to vote for him tomorrow.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 06:37 AM
And Bulletproof Townie, assuming that's in play.

I like that at least you're arguing with me and proving me wrong. At any rate, I'm sure this is going to take a bit seeing as we'll definitely need to hear from the others first.

I'm a Vanilla Townie. Being a Vanilla Townie, I'm at a disadvantage of providing evidence in my favor.

Cross my heart and hope to kill scum. :choc2:

Edit: God, Slow Mo.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:39 AM
Kirby

Again, I don't think bulletproof townie in conjunction with aforementioned roles balances out that all-star scum team either.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 06:44 AM
because kirby.. the mafia know who the last remaining townie is..

but that townie prob doesnt know who the mafia are.. anyway, there is a small possibility that the townie might vote for me or you, and then we'd be screwed.. but whatever..

ill post tomorrow then..

2nd was because if we both vote right now for a almost certain mafia, then the townie will know who to vote for.. and then game over.. because which mafia would vote for the other mafia..

im off to bed, later

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 06:47 AM
If it wasn't balanced, the Mafia would have won by now.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Kirby

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there's just one scum left standing. I can't see there being nine - it's asymmetrical, for one thing!
If it wasn't balanced, the Mafia would have won by now.Exactly!

If I didn't have my role, if I wasn't shooting scum, the mafia would have won by now. For balancing reasons I must be Day Vig, like it or lump it.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 06:51 AM
IF there's only one scum left and IF they're not bulletproof (which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were), it's either Pikachu or Fox. It's not me.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 06:55 AM
Kirby

(which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were)No need to assume. I shot them both.
It's not me.Is it not? You claimed vanilla for no reason, showed reluctance to lynch Luigi yesterday, and today you've tried to discredit me by throwing around a highly illogical theory that I'm a serial killer.

PIKACHU AND FOX: Don't pile votes onto this guy, no matter how much you are urged to do so. If he is town, then the fate of this game rests in the hands of whichever one of you is town, so just stop and have a damn good think before doing something like that.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Kirby;2454983']
(which I'm assuming BOTH Godfathers were)No need to assume. I shot them both.
It's not me.Is it not? You claimed vanilla for no reason, showed reluctance to lynch Luigi yesterday, and today you've tried to discredit me by throwing around a highly illogical theory that I'm a serial killer.

PIKACHU AND FOX: Don't pile votes onto this guy, no matter how much you are urged to do so. If he is town, then the fate of this game rests in the hands of whichever one of you is town, so just stop and have a damn good think before doing something like that.

Ok. With both mafia factions each with a bulletproof role, I highly doubt there are more. That tells me that it's most likely not either one of you, Crono and Kirby.

Has anyone tried to shoot me?! Nope. If so, I would've died unless big daddy Link protected me, which we'll never know now. Has anyone investigated me?! Nope. If so, I would've been in the clear for no reason not to mention we may have missed out on a scum like Navi or someone else that Cop did investigate.

Kirby, if you are bulletproof, I don't know why. That seems a little unbalanced to me, to be honest.

Seriously, I've been wacked out on who to go for since the beginning. This has not been my best game as far as determining who's who, that's for sure. Does that make me scum?! Nope.

At least we agree that Pikachu or Fox holds the key to this game since I'm not trusted. :lol:

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 07:10 AM
Kirby

Donkey Kong;2454989']Kirby, if you are bulletproof, I don't know why. That seems a little unbalanced to me, to be honest.But I'm not totally bulletproof, nor have I ever claimed to be. I am vulnerable to day kills and Samus could have killed me. Also, Janitor, Recruiter, Cop, Assassin...you'd expect to see just ONE of these in a mafia game because of how powerful they are, never mind all four of them! Oh, and never mind the fact that there's at least eight mafia. There's no way in hell my role is unbalanced.
Seriously, I've been wacked out on who to go for since the beginning. This has not been my best game as far as determining who's who, that's for sure. Does that make me scum?! Nope.No, it doesn't. Other actions do point to it.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Why do you think I'm scum?

Do you think there is only one scum player left?

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Kirby

I answered both those questions previously.

I didn't say you were scum. I just said your actions have been like those a scum would take.
Is it not? You claimed vanilla for no reason, showed reluctance to lynch Luigi yesterday, and today you've tried to discredit me by throwing around a highly illogical theory that I'm a serial killer.Your posts today have definitely not been in the town's best interests, that's for certain.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure there's just one scum left standing. I can't see there being nine - it's asymmetrical, for one thing!

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 07:20 AM
Kirby

Also, if I thought you were scum for sure I'd throw a vote on you. I am not entirely convinced that is the case and want to read the thread once more with the knowledge that SubZero is scum, and that is why I have tried to discourage Pikachu and Fox from voting for you immediately.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Alright.

Look. If yesterday wasn't the day to claim then today is definitely the time.

Looking over the roles, I'm guessing that Frogger got his recruitment in. There should be another Mason and that Mason probably holds all the info the town needs. We've got to wait for Pikachu and Fox and see what they think so I'm giving this a rest.

Edit: Word.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Donkey Kong;2454993']Why do you think I'm scum?

yes.. but i need to stick with kirby on this one, or it would be rather hard to win.

Donkey Kong;2454993']
Do you think there is only one scum player left?

no, there are 2 left, otherwise we wouldve won already, with 2 bulletproof town roles.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 04:09 PM

##Vote: Donkey Kong: Crono

11 hours remain.

[M] Apollo
03-27-2008, 04:57 PM
[M] Crono
[M] Donkey Kong
[M] Kirby
[M] Pikachu
[M] Star Fox

Kirby is confirmed town. He wouldn't have killed/voted to lynch all mafians otherwise. I also trust Crono as I very much doubt that the mafia would have another bulletproof role other than the two Godfathers. I am a hider.

This only leaves two people for me to suspect, so my vote will go to either Donkey Kong or Star Fox. I don't know who yet as Star Fox is yet to say anything today but I'm currently leaning towards Donkey Kong for their behaviour so far today.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Six hours left. Someone should probably vote. If there are no votes by the end of the day, the first person to vote gets to choose the kill.

[M] Gaius
03-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Kirby

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH A FAT CUP OF PISS.

[M] Aaron
03-27-2008, 10:41 PM
No no no.

I totally forgot about Pikachu's claim of Hider.

I cannot kill anyone! Jesus Christ. Therefore:

Lynch Fox, if he is not scum, shoot Pikachu tomorrow. The worst that can happen is stalemate between Crono and Kirby and that only happens if one of the two is scum. Right?

Edit: Fox has yet to claim, why would you do that, Kirby? :(

If you two are bulletproof and Fox is not mafia after Lynch, I WILL DIE. The scum that's left would have no choice. It would be that or a wasted kill.

[M] Helo
03-27-2008, 11:51 PM
lol nice try donkey kong, but its the last day, no matter what happens. if its 2 vs 2, the mafia wins.. so we need to lynch a mafia today.

so bye bye monkey :)

##vote: Donkey kong

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 12:16 AM

##Vote: Donkey Kong: Kirby, Crono (2)

2 hours and 45 minutes remain.

[M] Aaron
03-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Why do you think there are two scum left, Crono?!

##Vote: Fox McCloud

[M] Apollo
03-28-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm with Kirby and Crono.