PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

[M] Dee
03-28-2008, 12:42 AM
Sorry guys I just jogged home from the pub remembering about this.

[M] Gaius
03-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Kirby

Donkey Kong is now lynched.

If it isn't game over, and seeing as all four of the remainder of us are online, whoever is scum please submit your night kill right now to save us some time!

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 12:48 AM
DK was minding his own business, throwing barrels, when he heard a faint noise. It sounded almost like a song. "Do dododo do DO do DO do, do dododo do DO do DO do!" It made him feel uneasy. The sound grew louder and louder and DK suddenly remembered where he had heard it before.

*CRUNCH*

It was too late. DK's skull was crushed by the black hammer.

DK was a Vanilla Townie played by Oddler. Poor Oddler.

Night actions please and thank you!

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 03:08 PM
The townies were uneasy that night. A feeling of dread was in the air. The thread still lingered and they didn't know what to do. It was quiet. Too quiet, really.

But apparently not too, too quiet, because nothing happened.

Day 9 begins now! 4 left, three to lynch. GO!

[M] Helo
03-28-2008, 03:49 PM
ok awsome, that means that probably means that pikachu really was a hider, and hid behind one of us. This also means that we cant possibly lose anymore, as kirby can shoot one, and we can lynch the other.

ok kirby, shoot Star fox, and if hes town, we'll lynch pikachu.

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Remember, if there are an equal number of town to mafia, the mafia wins.

[M] Helo
03-28-2008, 06:27 PM
yes.. but if we shoot fox and lynch pikachu.. me and kirby are the only one left..

why would you say that? .. kirby isnt a mafia right? I mean, then there would be 9 mafia, doesnt make sense.

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm not giving any hints. I'm just stating the rules. You guys make sure you're you're looking in the right place.

[M] Apollo
03-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Crono;2455909']ok awsome, that means that probably means that pikachu really was a hider, and hid behind one of us. This also means that we cant possibly lose anymore, as kirby can shoot one, and we can lynch the other.

ok kirby, shoot Star fox, and if hes town, we'll lynch pikachu.
Yes, I hid behind Kirby last night.

I agree on shooting Star Fox. :jess:

[M] Dee
03-28-2008, 07:25 PM
I agree in shooting Star Fox aswell, wherever he is.

[M] Helo
03-28-2008, 07:45 PM
he's standing right behind you, so we'll just aim at you.

[M] Dee
03-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Kill Pikachu instead, then lynch me :hat:

Go on, make the game a tad bit longer.

[M] Gaius
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Kirby

Sorry bro, I want to keep up my 100% shooting scum record.

This is for Bowser you monster.

##kill: Fox McCloud

[M] Dee
03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Spoil sport.

Oh I had a good run anyway :monster:

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Star Fox was on his last nerve. All of his cohorts were dead, and he didn't know what to do. Try as he might, he just didn't have it in him to take any more lives. His boss was dead, his friends were dead, and his spirit was dead. Desperately, he threw himself on the mercy of the town and it's executioner, Kirby. "Please!" he begged. "Please let me live! I'm so sorry! I realize that I've done a horrible thing. Death is too good for me. The worst punishment imagineable would be for me to live with the weight of my sins...."

"No."

Kirby took aim and fired, but his gun jammed!

Star Fox was killed by a mysterious falling piano.

Star Fox was a Mafia Goon played by Sergeant Hartman. Way to last, bud.

The town has won! It was a close game, but in the end, the good people got the justice they wanted. Thanks for playing everyone!

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Mafia setup:

1. Leader of Mortals-Town- Navi
2. Sergeant Hartman -goon (mafia 1)- Starfox
3. Scrumpleberry - Recruiting Mason – Frogger -DK
4. What VVB - Townie - Mario
5. Roto13 - White Mage - Link
6. Psychotic - Day time Vig - Kirby
7. Goldenboko - Mason - Laracroft
8. Edzxcvbnm - Traitor - Space Invader
9. Caraliz - Vengeful townie – Peach - GB
10. oddler - townie - Donkey Kong
11. Bert - Townie - Sonic
12. Neocracker and Levian - Governor - Bowser
13. Sir lancealot - Godfather (mafia1) - Luigi
14. ~*~Celes~*~ - Janitor (mafia1) - Subzero
15. Aerith's Knight - Bullet Proof Townie - Crono
16. Jessweeee? & Death By Moogles - Roleblocker – Magus - Shiny
17. Jojee - Godfather (mafia2) - Pacman
18. Jess - Hider - Pikachu
19. qwertyxsora - Day Cop - Ganon
20. Blackheart252 - Burglar - Megaman
21. Bahamut2000X - Inventor - Slippy
22. Miriel - Assassin - Samus
23. TyphoonThaReapa - Mafia recruiter(mafia2) - Solid Snake

Shiny
03-28-2008, 08:21 PM
##Vote: Crono

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Role PMs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone always said that Mario was better, that he was the best. You’ll show him, you’ll, you’ll…..just kill them all! Congrats, you’re the Mafia Godfather! Lucky you. You have an important role so don't mess it up. You have some special powers other than being just a normal mafia member. Check with your team mates for a little flair among your team
• Immunes to investigation, always appears innocent.
• Immune to any kill besides lynchment.
Don't screw this role up, your team needs a leader.

~~~~~~~

Is that a twinkle in your eye? Evil thoughts? Well there should be! You're a Mafia Goon. No special powers besides working with team mates for night kills, or in this game, a possible day kill decision Have fun shooting people down with your pew pew space ship. Speak to your team mates [here] for more info regarding this.

~~~~~~~

All you ever do is clean up. Someone spills something, you clean. Someone didn't quite agree with their lunch, you clean. Someone shoots another in the back. You clean. "Hi my name is Mafia Janitor." You’d freeze them all if you could. Alas you can’t so yeah go ahead and cover everything up.
• You can clean up a mafia kill where a role isn't reveled to the public.
• Can only use after the first two nights.
Check with you team mates [here] for another spice in this game

~~~~~~~

Hiding in the shadows you wait... and wait... and wait. God damnit, go ahead and kill the idiots during the day light. For you are the Mafia Assassin!
• You can trade your team’s night kill for a day kill.
• No consecutive day kills.
• Post in the mafia forum titled "DAY KILL:[player name]"
Tell your partners, they are eager to know.

~~~~~~~

MAFIA 2:

~~~~~~~

Congrats, You're the Mafia Godfather! Lucky you. You eat everything around so you must be the fattest right? And the fat ones are always mafia godfathers right? You have an important role so don't mess it up. You have some special powers other than being just a normal mafia member. Check with your team mates for a little flair among your team.
Also you have a traitor amongst the town. They know who you are and are trying to work with the town while still keeping you guys out of the spotlight. Space Invader is the traitor. They will be immune to investigations while a still a traitor. You may recruit this traitor at any time.
• Immunes to investigation, always appears innocent.
• Immune to any kill besides lynchment.
Don't screw this role up, your team needs a leader.

~~~~~~~

"Lonely, I'm mister lonely, I have nobody to call my owwwwnn!" Fine why don't you recruit someone if you're so lonely? They will have to be evil and cunning though Hello Mafia Recruiter! Only one friend though. Spread your evil. Sneak around with your super sneaky spyness.
• Can recruit, takes place of your teams kill.
• Only one recruit
• Doesn't affect your traitor.
• There are a few other players you cannot recruit so when you and your team decide on a person list three candidates so if one or more isn't available then the others will take their place.
Also you have a traitor amongst the town. They know who you are and are trying to work with the town while still keeping you guys out of the spotlight. Space Invader is the traitor. They will be immune to investigations while a still a traitor. You may recruit this traitor at any time.

~~~~~~~

They saved your life! And you hand them over to the mafia. What a jerk! What a Mafia Traitor!
• Considered town when investigated, innocent verdict
• Can't view mafia forum
• Can be recruited at any time by mafia
• When recruited you get a new role
When recruited you will become a Mafia Cop. As Mafia cop you can investigate players and will find out their roles.
Your team mates are Pac man and Solid Snake. Work your magic on the town to keep them out of the lime light. You won’t have dirt on your hands till recruited. If lynched you will appear as a townie.
~~~~~

Hey townfolk, why are you so trustworthy? Who knows, I don't, but Frogger trusts you. Hi Mason, how are you?
• Talk [here] with the other mason.
~~~~~~~

Does that teammate of yours think that player is cute? Why don't you recruit them? You and team mate (Lara Croft) can have a buddy. Go ahead, if you trust them, Mason Recruiter. Go [here] to chat.
• Can recruit anyone to be a mason.
• If a pro-mafia is selected you die.
• Only one recruit.

~~~~~
Kirby is a big softy really. But when you blow yourself up you’re menacing. No one believes you though. They think you’re just a pink blob. Oh well take justice in your own hands. Shoot those suspicious idiots. Go ahead, kill in the day time, you don’t care. Howdy Day Time Vigilante
• immune to night kills
• can't kill first day
• Post in the day for the kill as ~KILL: [player]
• You don’t have to kill every day
~~~~~~
Peach is always so sweet. But very very helpless. But you’re not gonna take it this time. You’re not gonna be completely useless. But they keep pointing at you. They keep trying to get you killed. If you die, someone is going down with you. Hey Vengeful Townie.
• upon lynchment you can choose someone to die with you
~~~~~~
Megaman, evil? Uh-no. You’re good I promise! You’re a Burglar. You just like to get into things. In fact you like to get into things at night. The dead of night, no one will see you right? Right.
• Steal an item from a player.
• PM Master Hand during the night phase for your burglaring.
• This will reveal either a gun knife or nothing. (a gun means the user has a killing role, a knife means a doc or another different variation of a killer, or nothing for well they have nothing on them)

~~~~
Who would know a frog is smart. Not me. You’re a frog. Anywho, you get to make things! Hey inventor. Woo creating things how fun. You can make device A and B. You can use each of these only once during the game. It could protect, investigate, or block someone. Who knows.
• Device A and device B
• Can only use once
• Night activity
Good luck, I hope you’re good at guessing.
~~~~~~~
Heya Link. What’s cracka lackin’? Those people will be getting themselves killed off all the time! Use your sexy Link powers and protect them with your boomerang for two nights! Hello White Mage.
• Protects someone for 2 nights
• After 2 nights can't use proceeding night
~~~~~~~
Ganon isn’t THAT evil. They actually need the baddie. In fact they need you real bad. They need you so bad, you need to do your investigations during the day. Day cop, that’s you. Hopefully you’re good at picking out who needs to be inspected.
• Investigates during day light hours
• PM Master hand at anytime during the day for a result.
~~~~~

Law and order! Peace and politeness! These are all the things you stand for and by golly you will enforce. Funny thing is you’ve always been trying to take over the mushroom kingdom and now you want order? People are turning against each other and chaos reigns, so there is only one possible action to take. You are Governor. It's your job to decide when you think the town has made the wrong decision.

Here are your powers.
• Can call off the days lynch
• Not for consecutive days
Enjoy!

~~~~

It's night time and the mafia are stalking the streets with an evil glint in their eye, who will they kill? That guy sleeping? Or maybe that guy over there.
Or maybe it will be YOU! They can’t stand the yellow fur and the little electric bolts.
But no need to worry for you were trained as an elite in dodge ball when you were young and you don't intend to be dieing anytime soon. Not when there are others to take the blow.
For you are Hider and these are your powers.
• Can hide behind someone at night so if targeted the other person dies
• If person behind targeted both die.
Good luck!

~~~~~~~~
Magus is kinda a whore….. or well a Roleblocker. Yeah you like to spend your nights awake…. Keeping other awake and distracted as well ;) You are going to have to choose right. Be careful on making choices though. You could hurt the town as well.
• Choose one person to block at night from doing their nightly actions

~~~~
Hey chrono what’s up? Hey watch out for that stray night bullet. Here have a bulletproof vest. You are the Bullet Proof Townie.
• immune to all kills besides lynchment

~~~~`
You ARE the town. We all need you. You’re the good guy. THE important lyncher. Watch out for evil, it could be anywhere. Vote during the day on who you think is suspicious. Vanilla townie, be careful.
• You have the power to lynch.

[M] Gaius
Kirby

What mafia was Miriel with then? :confused:

Goldenboko

Agreed.

I think I did pretty well this round :D

Sergeant Hartman
03-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Miriel was with us.

leader of mortals
03-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Psy is such a loser!!! I told you I was a recruit!

Mafia team: Pac-man, Snake, Navi(recruit), Space invader(traiter)

Everyone else was on the other mafia or was town.

Roto13
Yeah, Miriel was with Mafia 1. :P Sorry.

[M] Helo
that wasnt my pm.. you changed it :p

Roto13
03-28-2008, 08:30 PM
I changed nothing. Shush. :P That's the list I got from Lekana. Though she did edit some of them because Demon Dude sucks. xP

Psychotic
03-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Psy is such a loser!!! I told you I was a recruit!:D!

Well it's hard to be a loser after you've won, but y'know.

Sergeant Hartman
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
When can we see the other forums?

Goldenboko
03-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Psychotic's role was awesomeness.

leader of mortals
03-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Psy was just paranoid.

Shiny
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM

Agreed.

I think I did pretty well this round :D
Goldenboko, Psychotic and Shiny are an heroes 4eva :mog:

Jess
03-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Yay! :jess:

Del Murder
03-28-2008, 08:53 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/mafia/

Let me know if you can see the forums.

Sergeant Hartman
03-28-2008, 09:00 PM
yeah it works fine

qwertysaur
03-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh, just so you know, I was the mason recruit.

Dynast-Kid
03-28-2008, 11:04 PM
What a game!

Damn townies...We scum should've won!

Can't wait for the next one!

Master Hand;2456093']Mafia setup:

1. Leader of Mortals-Town- Navi
2. Sergeant Hartman -goon (mafia 1)- Starfox
3. Scrumpleberry - Recruiting Mason – Frogger -DK
4. What VVB - Townie - Mario
5. Roto13 - White Mage - Link
6. Psychotic - Day time Vig - Kirby
7. Goldenboko - Mason - Laracroft
8. Edzxcvbnm - Traitor - Space Invader
9. Caraliz - Vengeful townie – Peach - GB
10. oddler - townie - Donkey Kong
11. Bert - Townie - Sonic
12. Neocracker and Levian - Governor - Bowser
13. Sir lancealot - Godfather (mafia1) - Luigi
14. ~*~Celes~*~ - Janitor (mafia1) - Subzero
15. Aerith's Knight - Bullet Proof Townie - Crono
16. Jessweeee? & Death By Moogles - Roleblocker – Magus - Shiny
17. Jojee - Godfather (mafia2) - Pacman
18. Jess - Hider - Pikachu
19. qwertyxsora - Day Cop - Ganon
20. Blackheart252 - Burglar - Megaman
21. Bahamut2000X - Inventor - Slippy
22. Miriel - Assassin - Samus
23. TyphoonThaReapa - Mafia recruiter(mafia2) - Solid Snake

Thanks for forgetting about me. :(

Roto13
03-28-2008, 11:13 PM
You're welcome. I forget who you were. xP I'll have Lekana update it when she's on.

Dynast-Kid
03-28-2008, 11:38 PM
You're welcome. I forget who you were. xP I'll have Lekana update it when she's on.

Oh, haha! I took over for Jojo when she left, so I was Pac Man!