PDA

View Full Version : Navi:

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Hi :</>D

Just keep doing as you were doing and act innocent.

Wow I really didn't think we'd bypass Kirby and Lara Croft, SO.

Kirby: Day Vigilante - This sounds like such an overpowered role that there better be a lot of vengeful townies! :p Think about it, he claims it - who's gong to refute it and lynch him when killings actually start happening? He can't be recruited, and as a vigilante can't be night killed. There is NO way for him to die unless by a vengeful townie or something like that. :confused:

Lara Croft: Member of the other killing faction.

Solid Snake: claimed cop, other killing faction freaked out, killed Snake. Good theory?

As for what roleclaim I should take now: Holy crap I have no clue. 1) I'm not gonna die at night, which as the days go on will make me increasingly suspicious. and 2) I have to be non-recruitable. But 3) I have to make it seem like I have a chance of dying at night, because that's why I was hiding my personality in the first place.

Any suggestions? :confused::confused::confused:

Del Murder
03-17-2008, 05:49 AM
Navi should have access to the forum now.

Snake, I don't have a problem with you viewing this forum still but please don't post and don't talk to your teammates about the game. (you haven't yet, just fyi)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
What sucks is I was the one who started the snake lynch:p

Freya
03-17-2008, 03:58 PM
He didn't die from lynchment though :p

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 05:45 PM
R-r-roleclaim idea: Do not recruit ed ever and then claim Mason with him. In fact, claim Mason recruiter and say I recruited him, but he was 3rd choice after Kirby and Lara.

This banks on the idea that there's not already a mason group.

GOOD? BAD?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Bad because then you may be more likely to be investigated...

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm godfather - I'll be innocent. Ed is currently not mafia - he'll be innocent. Two innocents claiming they're both masons = can't be mafia.

I just need to wait to see if there's actually a mason group.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 08:06 PM
hmmm... yes that is a good idea...

wait 2 questions...

can ed see the forum?

Can we recruit ed without Snake?

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Yes, we can, but we shoudn't if I want to pull the mason claim off.

And no, he can't see the forum, but he knows who we are so he should go along with me.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Ed cannot see the forum tell you decide to recruit him. Snake is not needed to recruit ed. You guys just say when and he'll be allowed to view it and plot with you.

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh and he doesn't know navi is mafia now. Since his info was given to him prior game start. So navi is still townie in his eyes.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Navi: you were just normal town before being recruited right? :o

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:06 PM
ya vanilla...

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Don't overthink things! I think you're acting a bit suspicious xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:47 PM
I dont think I'm acting suspicious... I think I am saying a very valid possibility.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Okay :3 hope you're right.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 10:00 PM
If someone says I am scummy because of it, this is exactly what I will say...

"Well serial killer last round said he was gonna claim bulletproof instead of serial killer so I got that stuck in my head"