PDA

View Full Version : Burrnnnnn My Dreeeeead~

Markus. D
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
So, I recently got P3, having only trying it until watching all of Zeromus's's videos on it xD

It's SOOOOO fun :D and has a very interesting story so far :3

Australia either won't get FES ever, or... ever (I'm not concerned "yet")

I have no idea on how fusing Persona works...

Alucard von Elru
03-17-2008, 07:45 PM
lol My copy of P3 froze up right when I was starting to really get into it. Before I went to EB to exchange it, suddenly rumours started spreading indicating a stateside release of FES. So, I decided to wait. Sure enough, they proved true and I just laid down a $10 pre-order for FES yesterday! Can't wait! This one had better not crap out or anything, though. o.O

LunarWeaver
03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Zeromus has some sick videos, doesn't he? Makes one wonder how that man does it!

I thought it was pretty cool. Although going through the paces waiting for the next plot development takes some major patience. Soundtrack is all the rage :jess: at least.

I hurried and sold mine before FES came out, though. Got 60 bucks out of it and bought something else. I will never gaze upon EmoBlue or the cute Ken Amada ever again ;_;

Markus. D
03-18-2008, 08:26 AM
I think his hair is rad :3...

I can't wait till this game gives me more main PLOT X_x!

I am reallllly enjoying the little departures to rank up social links with others :D

Mirage
03-18-2008, 11:43 AM
P3 FES is getting an US release, at least. That's enough for me and my modded PS2 ;).

Madame Adequate
03-18-2008, 03:26 PM
P3 FES is getting an US release, at least. That's enough for me and my modded PS2 ;).

Word, yo. Importing makes me happy.

Mirage
03-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh yeah, I could actually pay for it this time, now that I've got a job and all. :p

Roogle
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I played through a handful of months on the original Persona 3. I recall hearing about a couple of voice actors from the game that had mentioned their work on an expansion pack of some kind and figured that it must have been Persona 3: FES, and I stopped playing my copy of Persona 3 because of that.

Wolf Kanno
03-19-2008, 09:58 AM
I adored this game and consider it one of the best RPGs to come out in years.I will definetly be picking up FES. Too bad I lent my PS2 to my gf... then again, she's playing through the original game right now and is having a blast... must convert more people... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

NeoCracker
03-19-2008, 10:03 AM
I'd actually say it's one of the best RPG's I've ever played.

Takaya was easily one of my favorite character designs ever.