PDA

View Full Version : regarding the mason claim...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 09:06 PM
I say go for it! But not now. The reason I am making a thread is because I want to feel special...

Lets make this our strategy discussion thread, where we say who we are going to vote for or if we need help on who to vote for...... soooo who do you think I should vote for? I am thinking sonic.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Oops didn't see this. Well you already voted for Star Fox. xD Actually I kinda like this with only two mafia members, because I'm trying to figure out who are the other mafia team just like the townies are. Less collaborating, and this is what I would think as a townie. Just do the same as what you would do if you were a townie.

And yeah, I'm holding the mason claim off until either me or ed are about to die, and when enough people have died that I feel more comfortable about there not being another mason group.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Thats a good idea

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:16 PM
"Roleclaiming isn't all that suspicious"? What are you thinking? o.o

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm trying to help star fox... even though I am voting for him.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Why would you think that roleclaiming randomly for no reason isn't suspicious though? You better be able to back that up if someone calls you out on it.

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Okay I'm sorry but if I were really town I'd think you were really scummy acting. o_O Now you're telling Fox not to roleclaim?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Star fox seems inexperienced and I am trying to help her a bit...

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I'll ask you some opinions. You should answer and hopefully dig yourself out. Ask for advice if you're unsure of what you're posting :3

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:43 PM
You're contradicting yourself >.<

[M] Mom – Host
03-17-2008, 11:49 PM
xDDDDD man navi you crack me up.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Master Hand;2448405']xDDDDD man navi you crack me up.

I crack myself up:D

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
If you think he's a townie, hurry and unvote him to back yourself up!

[M] Felix
03-17-2008, 11:55 PM
"Like I said I'm believing Star Fox more and more.

##Unvote: Star Fox"

Something like that will suffice. ;) If you think he's innocent as you said there's no reason to keep a vote on him.

Edit: Unless by newbie you were referring to newbie scum, but then you'd need to think of a new reason you kept your vote on him because originally you voted him for playing dumb.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I'm glad we are thinking the same. I made my post unvoting fox before seeing that post you just made.

[M] Felix
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Okay good. xD Now who will you vote for?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:06 AM
probably sonic

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:09 AM
I think I may say I am LoM. People keep on addresing my vote changing.

[M] Felix
03-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Good idea, just say that's your strategy and that's how you've always voted, see past games.

Don't do this unless pressured any more though, maybe tomorrow. We want to keep the attention on Fox today.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:36 AM
well yeah I wont do it now.

Do you like my defences

[M] Felix
03-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah I think you're okay for now...

So anyway who to kill tonight?

I suggest either Bowser or Lara Croft. Leaning toward Bowser because he said he had a "rock-solid role claim" but I really want to kill Lara because I want to see if she's a mason. However, it would look suspicious on my part if Lara dies and I don't - why pick her over me? Also there's the possibility that Lara could have been recruited by the mafia yesterday. So I guess I vote Bowser.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:51 AM
What did bowser claim?

[M] Felix
03-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Nothing, he just told Kirby if he was going to shoot him to warn him first because he'd have a rock-solid role claim.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 12:56 AM
ok sure lets either kill him or maybe donkey kong. His vanilla town claim may be to throw off the mafia from his power role. I'll vote bowser though.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-18-2008, 01:41 AM
If you arent here in... oh I'll say 10 minutes, I'll just make the kill thread to kill bowser. I wonder if I should make it you or me... I think you.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Looks like that mason claim is down the toilet. I don't think anyone would believe there are two mason groups.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 02:45 AM
So any new ideas for roleclaims? I cba to think today. xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 02:50 AM
My identity claim wasn't as good as I thought...

You might want to claim insane cop later and toss me out of the way when I am about screwed.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:01 AM
We should get ed on our side now. The mason claim is down the toilet as I said so now we have no need for him to be innocent. He has probably already been investigated.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 03:20 AM
I don't think he's been investigated yet. I don't think we need him on our side just yet either, I almost prefer smaller mafia... almost makes it seem to me like I'm town, adding the night kill thing. xD We can add him later on maybe.

I'm not claiming cop, there's so many ways that can go wrong.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 03:27 AM
maybe claim doctor

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 04:12 AM
I'm gonna claim Jack of all trades, I think.

I'm scared Samus is gonna say something incriminating to me.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 04:24 AM
Navi: Don't post anything and cross your fingers. I don't see why Slippy would lie so I think Samus is still scum.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm going to post a little bit now...

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Okay maybe you should just NOT post. -_-

Wow this is crazy. Samus choosing to kill pac-man was nullified because she was already dead. I also think that there might be another mafia faction. I dont think they would have put a recruiter and an assasin on the same team. It's possible, but I doubt it.

You are NOT acting as you would if you were a town. Why would you even say something like that? Why the hell would they not put a recruiter and assassin on the same team? That's suspicious as hell! I wasn't even gonna log back into the account today but I will to yell at you.

And sorry I'm irritable right now.

Edit: lol still irritable about this, and everything else.

1. You brought up that possibility to the town, now they may very well consider it. Meaning guess what - you and me voting for Snake and me going for Samus - all moot.
2. That looks suspicious as hell to the town.
3. Even if the town doesn't catch on, <i>the other mafia sure will</i>. Would not be surprised if they all jumped on to lynch you now.
4. Once it's obvious that there are two mafias, it looks bad on me via the Miriel thing.

That post was bad for us in every possible way.

Edit 2: PPPS, sorry for yelling at you. Like I said, I'm irritable. But seriously, try to think more about what you're posting.

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 08:27 PM
lol you tried to amend it. In response to Crono's how do you know it's a she? I think you know the answer is:

Because I think I know who Pac Man is.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 08:28 PM
I think donkey kong took that possibility off of the town for the most part. Samus would have made you just as suspicious with that if she knew she was already dead and pretended to go against you. That's what I would think if I were town anyway(does that make me a good or bad townie?:D)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 08:29 PM
I'll say something along the lines of

"how can you not see pac-man isnt jojee? She is the exact same as jojee was in the c9 mafia. I think I'm right anyway..."

edit: changed my mind

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 11:07 PM
PS. ed's stupidness there posting his role PM, thinking that that'd actually help us. If you had been reading the thread, you'd notice this:

The fact that you (Navi) mentioned two mafia factions - COUPLED with the fact that ed comes out and confirms there's two mafia factions - would make anyone who's paying attention think that you're mafia.

Thanks ed, you just doomed Navi for sure. Granted you were on the chopping block already Navi, but you might have been able to survive another day had it not been for that.

I'm pointing it out before someone else does, you're dying tomorrow Navi. Sorry. And they can lynch me too, I don't care anymore. I'm rooting for a town victory, because the mafia's just been... blargh this game.

Now I'm really going out.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 11:16 PM
If mario is lyncher I am fully cleared

[M] Felix
03-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Don't think so. You bringing up the two mafias faction is what kills you. And I doubt Mario is a lyncher but let's see.

Also my parents wont' let me leave because I have to eat dinner xD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 11:34 PM
He has only voted me and he has been at me relentlessly. It's possible.