PDA

View Full Version : Star Fox

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Sorry but your whole "I have no idea what's going on" gimmick is NOT working.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for you, but hopefully you can defend yourself well enough to not get majority vote.

Say that you're a newbie player and that you don't mean to be clueless, it's just that you're new and can't play too well. Ok?

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:29 PM
this is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, I just got back to find out what happened only to find people voting for me including you, not happy.

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry but at this point Kirby - the town leader doesn't suspect anyone of our mafia team members except for YOU.

And you happen to be a goon.

In terms of the order in which we need to preserve our team, it goes:

*Godfather
*Assassin
*Janitor
*Goon

If there is a way for any one of us to "prove" that we're not mafia, we have to take it.

Like I said, you need to get out there and really defend yourself. I'm not sure why you're completely disregarding what I said about how you should defend yourself, but your most recent posts are not helping you out at all.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:38 PM
im fucked

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 10:39 PM
She's right =\

I'm still extremely suspicious of Navi, tbqh.

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 10:40 PM
I agree, Sub, there's something up with Navi.

[M] Dee
03-17-2008, 10:40 PM
If only we worked as a team from the beginning we (I) wouldn't be in this mess.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Claim something falsely that sounds dangerous *shrugs* that's the only advice I can give, other than to start reading up on other people's posts and find things that smell even the least bit scummy that will at least get you somewhere.

[M] Athena
03-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Star Fox, stop going after Sonic so hard. If you get lynch, all you're going to prove is that Sonic isn't mafia.

Hold on a minute and quit posting. I'll try and find a good roleclaim for you.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:09 AM
You can try roleclaiming that you're a grave digger.

Say something like:

You guys want to know what my role is? Well I'm a grave digger. My role says that I have one opportunity to go dig up someone's grave after they'd died and steal an item from them. I don't even know wtf the purpose of the role is or why I should care about looking into a dead player's grave. But that's my role. Not really useful but I'm still part of the town. Killing me is just going to leave you with one less townie in the end.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:12 AM
I've kinda told them I'm a townie, but there could be hope for me if you take your vote off, vote for someone else, then another playing comes in from nowhere and vote.

I might be in for a tie.

HAVE FAITH!!!

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:16 AM
There's no way for me to change votes without it looking suspicious.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:18 AM
just unvote then

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 12:18 AM
everyone else is starting to look at Navi funny thanks to my quotage, so...you could say something about that

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Fox McCloud;2448451']just unvote then
Uh. I can't unvote or change votes out of NOWHERE when you haven't given me a reason to do so. Unless you roleclaim and I act like I believe your roleclaim, then I might be able to change my vote.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
a roleclaim now would look stupid

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
What's your alternative?

You really think you're going to save yourself by doing nothing? People think that you're a new player, add on to that a really obscure and bizarre roleclaim and that might make them have doubts about lynching you.

You either fight to stay alive, or you're gone.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 12:37 AM
sod it, I'm gonna leave and see what happens, i'll probably die but meh.

all you care about is this assassin stuff. mafia will probably lose.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 12:47 AM
You are bizarre.

I helped you out with a believable roleclaim and you refuse to use it. And now you're just gonna bone out. Your refusal to commit to anything is what got you in trouble in the first place and it's what's going to lead to your lynching. The day is in the final stages now, I really can't understand why you won't go ahead and roleclaim knowing that it could be the only thing that saves you.

The votes are pretty close now, and you might be able to survive.

But whatever. If you just want to give up, then fine.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:02 AM
why did you vote for him though?

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:11 AM
Samus;2448307']If there is a way for any one of us to "prove" that we're not mafia, we have to take it.

We have to establish a pro-town voting pattern right from the start. Voting against a mafia member is the best way to do that. Not to mention that if I were town, I'd vote for Star. I'm trying my best to post, vote, and act like I AM town.

In any case, I just unvoted Star Fox, which might make me look a bit suspicious. But I will vote for Star again in the next rounds if people are still suspicious of him (and they will be after the way he's been acting).

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:14 AM
true...

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Star is safe for now I think.

But the cops WILL investigate you. So be prepared to do whatever you can to distance yourself from the rest of us. Even if that means picking a fight with one of us, or voting for us, whatever. You are one of the main suspects in this game. We can't have people linking us to you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:23 AM
she's right, unfortunately.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Luigi, if you're around, please get in there and unvote Peach for Sonic.

There's a good chance Sonic is Mafia. And if so, that could kinda clear your own name.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 10:02 AM
I am shocked.