PDA

View Full Version : Night 2: Kill

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Alright, so Sonic's the one to be killed by town next. Who should we kill tonight? Pacman and Laura Croft are both too smart for their own goods...Still a bit suspicious of Navi.

Thoughts?

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Kirby is suspicious of Pac Man as a possible Mafia recruit. Let's let her alone for now.

Of the people I think should go here are my top three:

Lara Croft
Ganon
Pikachu

I have a feeling that Pikachu has a power role.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 01:59 AM
mm, good observations.

Luigi, your thoughts? And, Fox's, when he comes back.

As for me...Gonna take some benadryl and get some sleep. Allergies are satan's gift to man.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-18-2008, 05:38 AM
I really don't like Kirby, Pac-Man and Lara Croft. Who we should kill is another matter.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Changed my mind about Pikachu as being in my top 3, make it Link instead.

[M] Mom – Host
03-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Who are you guys gonna kill tonight?

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm all for killing Pacman, I need him to get off my back.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
What makes you suspicious of Link, exactly?

Anyway, Pacman is a reasonable request...I'm all for that.

So that's 2 for Pacman.

I think Samus should assassinate Kirby tomorrow.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
What makes you suspicious of Link, exactly?

Anyway, Pacman is a reasonable request...I'm all for that.

So that's 2 for Pacman.

I think Samus should assassinate Kirby tomorrow.

[M] Athena
03-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Fox McCloud;2449038']I'm all for killing Pacman, I need him to get off my back.
You do realize that NOTHING is going to get anyone off your back? You're on borrowed time, buddy. If you survive another day, consider yourself lucky.

I don't think we should eliminate anyone who could take suspicion away from us.

I think from the looks of it, Navi could be an easy person for the town to jump on. Pac Man is also someone who has come under suspicion as a possible mafia recruit.

We want to get rid of the people who do NOT have any suspicion on them. This means that first of all, we need to get rid of the people who voted for Snake in the first round. These people are most likely not mafia, and they're also not part of OUR mafia team. Which means that they're either another faction altogether, or they're townies. So people like Ganon, Lara Croft, and Pikachu. Kirby, we need to get rid of as well, but there is a chance that he could be protected tonight by the doctor since he seems most likely to be a confirmed townie. I think Kirby should be taken out via day kill rather than night kill.

Link I am suspicious of because he is flying under the radar and I think that's what a town power role like doctor or cop would do. And we want to get rid of town power roles.

I think we should take out Lara Croft tonight.

[M] Dee
03-18-2008, 08:35 PM
well then Croft it is.

and I need to come up with something.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry, I keep thinking in the town's point of view...looking for mafia members xD This is my first time as mafia so I'm new to being bad and all, but I'm catching on.

Alright, Croft then. Who do you plan on killing, Samus? Or are you saving that skill?