PDA

View Full Version : Kirby: Giant jerk

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-19-2008, 11:37 PM
I mean come on. Why did he have to go and do whatever you say he did:p

Freya
03-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Kirby isn't bad. He's just lucky the other mafia didn't get him :/ I mean it's paul. He's always a challenge everyone always goes for him right off the back. He always has a target. People just didn't get to him soon enough. Only thing I hate is how he gets everyone to always blindly follow him.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Kirby isn't bad. He's just lucky the other mafia didn't get him :/ I mean it's paul. He's always a challenge everyone always goes for him right off the back. He always has a target. People just didn't get to him soon enough. Only thing I hate is how he gets everyone to always blindly follow him.

If he played mafia as a townie, but was actually mafia, he would be so good it's not even funny.

[M] Felix
03-20-2008, 01:54 AM
HE IS THAT BAD. He's an evil, horrible person! DIE KIRBY! Oh wait he can't. Because the vig is obviously night kill immune, both Paul and KC are a huge fan of that concept so come on. ;( ...Not to mention all his baits.

What I don't get is why Miriel didn't whack him on Day 2 right before he shot Crono. Wouldn't that make Crono look so suspicious? Unless he actually is the goddamn godfather. o_O

[M] Felix
03-20-2008, 01:57 AM
Oh and hey, way to be creative! I already used "giant jerk."