PDA

View Full Version : LONELY, I AM SO LONELYYYYYYYY~~~

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 03:41 PM
SO, uh....I don't know if anyone's gonna be able to see this, (besides Lekana, MH, and Del), but...

I AM SO SAD, BECAUSE I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET LYNCHED TODAY. :(

I only hope they believe my roleclaim! But if they lynch Crono, and he is telling the truth, i'll be exposed! =O Maybe they'll go for Mega Man and Magus, and that'll give me another day to live!

And if I make it to the night, who should I kill!? And who else is Mafia!?!?!

*brain explodes*

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 09:01 PM
OH MY GAWD.

Did that seriously just happen!? xDDD

Silly townies! MWAHAHAHA!

Now, which one to have killed?...

[M] Mom – Host
03-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Whoever you very well please to kill.

[M] Felix
03-21-2008, 09:24 PM
But it's such a tough choice! I'm pretty sure that since I barely managed to survive this round that i'm next on the Lynch List! *gulp*

So, i'll have to hit 'em hard!

Hmmm....I'm afraid to touch Kirby. They'd be so lost without him, but I fear that he does in fact have night kill immunity.

I'll leave Crono alone as well, 'cause I still don't know if he's lying or not.

Hmmm...I'm thinking I should take out Peach, Donkey Kong, or Mario. They seem pretty valuable, but not so much as to be targets.

Slippy seems to know too much, and Ganon may be a problem. Oh this is hard!

Hmmm!? I'll send you a PM with my choice, Master Hand. These were just my idle thoughts...

Del Murder
03-22-2008, 02:07 AM
It is never too late to save your ass. Unless, of course, Psychotic suspects you and he has a gun.

Unless Unless! you are a mafia godfather-with-a-bulletproof-vest.

[M] Felix
03-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Good play Dynast-Kid ^^
I should have left you a message when I quit with what I was going to do... I had a jack of all trades claim and what I did each day worked out already. But still, you did well. :) (Doctor is not my preferred roleclaim, Psyduck! I was surprised as hell when he claimed doctor~) Too bad they know you're mafia and it's too late to save your ass now that they've tried to shoot you. ;_; That was funny to watch though. xD

- Joj

PS, don't kill me Kaycee for posting when I'm not playing!