PDA

View Full Version : Discuss Burger King and Other Fast Foods

Rye
03-20-2008, 06:34 PM
My friend took a picture of me on my phone in Burger King, after we drove around town in the rain and took weird pictures of each other in Starbucks and talked like adults in Charlie Brown. I'm surprised the picture quality was that good, for a phone without even flash on it!

I am The Queen.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/thequeen.jpg

Jojee
03-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Haha cute xD I miss those Burger King hats... maybe a reason to go back to BK. ...Nah I don't like the food there though :p

Madame Adequate
03-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Haha cute xD I miss those Burger King hats... maybe a reason to go back to BK. ...Nah I don't like the food there though :p

Blasphemy.

Rye
03-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't like BK either, but my friend wanted to go, and she was my car guest, and we got pizza last time. xD

Madame Adequate
03-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't like BK either, but my friend wanted to go, and she was my car guest, and we got pizza last time. xD

And so ended the relationship.

Jojee
03-20-2008, 08:48 PM
*whaps MILF* What's so good about Burger King? ;) Tell me one thing they have that's yummy!

If you want unhealthy burgers, there's plenty of better places to go :d

Flying Mullet
03-20-2008, 08:52 PM
What's so good about Burger King? ;) Tell me one thing they have that's yummy!
http://www.biline.ca/dvd/Xbox/161Da.jpg

Vyk
03-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Their unhealthy burgers are more filling and have more stuffs. I hearts me a Jr Whopper

Caraliz
03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
i agree with joy but then i agree with flying mullet. this is too difficult. :mad2:

i would rather eat mcdonalds. it is tasty. however, mcdonalds didn't release SNEAK KING games. lamesauce! also, bk had a veggie burger when no one else did. so, i'm torn. :(

as for the pictures... lekana is damn sexy. ;) joy needs hair down to her butt and rye needs to become the burger queen.

Quindiana Jones
03-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Zinger Tower Burger plz.

Jojee
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Five Guys burgers :)

Madame Adequate
03-20-2008, 10:35 PM
*whaps MILF* What's so good about Burger King? ;) Tell me one thing they have that's yummy!

If you want unhealthy burgers, there's plenty of better places to go :d

The only place in England bette than Burger King is TJ's, and TJ's haven't released Sneak King.

Freya
03-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Bah all the burger king talk is making me want it now xD Which you look awesome as a queen Rye very fitting of you! She's royalty now guys she can order smites to you all now!

Caraliz
03-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Bah all the burger king talk is making me want it now xD Which you look awesome as a queen Rye very fitting of you! She's royalty now guys she can order smites to you all now!
oh nooo. i hope she doesn't smite me ;_;

Zeldy
03-20-2008, 11:23 PM
ugh, I think Burger King is gross. McDonalds & Subway > all.

Caraliz
03-20-2008, 11:30 PM
alright, if we're on the topic of best burgers EVER in a fast food joint...

come on people, steak 'n' shake. or maybe in 'n' out burger. DELICIOUS FOOD GUYS

UltiMyles
03-22-2008, 07:20 PM
BK.Is.Amazing.

Rye
03-22-2008, 07:32 PM
lol wat, a new thread? xD

Jojee
03-22-2008, 07:43 PM
lol wat indeed xD

I like Subway and Taco Bell! :p

Madame Adequate
03-22-2008, 07:47 PM
lol wat?

Anyway yeah I want Sbarro's and Hardee's over here NAO PLZ ;;

Freya
03-22-2008, 07:50 PM
lol wat?

I like KFC and subway ^.^ I don't eat out too often.

Quindiana Jones
03-22-2008, 08:43 PM
..................................this is so cool. I want to shake reproductive organs with the person who did this!

Zeldy
03-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Fast food always costs me so much. I can't just go to McDonalds and get just chips, I have to get a McChicken sandwich meal, mmmm Mchicken sandwich. If I go to subway, I'm always tempted to go for the foot long, but even a 6" is quite expensive!

My subway; hearty Italian bread with chicken and cheese. Toasted. Lettuce, tomato and cucumber. Tomato sauce.

num num num.

Miriel
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
I have a Burger King crown! Only good thing about Burger King in my opinion. :greenie: I don't think I've had a Burger King burger in over a decade.

The only fast food places I ever really visit are In-N-Out, Baja Fresh, and Subway. I haven't visited McDonald's in like 3 years. Although I do have occasional cravings for McDonald's fries... but I hate the idea of giving any money to that company.

Right around the time I saw Supersize Me and read Fast Food Nation, I've stopped visiting a LOT of fast food places. Sometimes I think life would be easier not knowing all the nasty little details, but most of the time, I'm happy being more careful about the restaurants I give my business to.

Rye
03-22-2008, 08:58 PM
The only fast food place I go to more than once in a rare blue moon is Quiznos. :bigsmile:

Tavrobel
03-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Five Guys burgers :)

I never thought I would say this, but Jojee knows the score.

Jojee
03-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Wait, why would you think you'd never say that? :(

*cries a river*

Momiji
03-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Fast food is generally not aesthetically pleasing and usually makes me feel sick afterwards, in my opinion. However, I'd pick McDonalds over any burger franchise. Why? I really don't know.

Quindiana Jones
03-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Because it's the most well-known and stuff.

Peegee
03-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Fast food is so bad for you. That said, I have a soft spot for McDonald's.

Burger King is also excellent in terrible food :D

rubah
03-22-2008, 10:12 PM
I was in the burger king kids club or whatever it was. free stuff for my birthday :D

Jess
03-23-2008, 02:25 AM
I don't like McDonalds. I like their breakfast stuffs but that's it. Everything else is so salty and I do not like extra salt on my food. I went there for lunch recently and I bought a burger and they'd put extra salt in my burger. What!?!

I like Burger King! Chicken royale and chips with mayonnaise. I also like Subway. Chicken and bacon with lettuce, peppers, carrots and bbq sauce. :heart:

Mirage
03-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Their unhealthy burgers are more filling and have more stuffs. I hearts me a Jr Whopper

Double whopper cheese with bacon please :)

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2008, 03:28 AM
I only really like the fish filet burger at the mcdonalds.. and the chicken royale without cheese at the BK..

maybe the macdonalds chicken nuggets from the netherlands.. but thats it.

Araciel
03-23-2008, 03:40 AM
I never met a greasy piece of crap I didn't like.

Also, Hai PG!

Bakamut
03-23-2008, 01:30 PM
I fucking HATE fast food places like BK and Macca's. If I want a burger, I'll go get a GOOD one from a fish 'n' chip shop or make one myself, which are about a billion times better than the crap they call burgers at fast food places. My friend used to work in Hungry Jack's and he enjoyed dipping the patties in the toilet after a piss. Plus, I'll be supporting a small family owned business instead of a huge corporation that earns $40m a year by fucking over the environment and making people fat. And I think one of the great things about Australia is that there are a lot of small shops that sell great food, as opposed to chain-everything in America. Plus, I don't eat meat and I don't think that they have any vegetarian options except for salad or chips, and I'm not a salad fan unless it contains olives, fetta cheese or avocado. And the chips from those places are the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest chips ever, I like the big chunky chips from fish 'n' chip places much more. And Fish 'n' chip shops give you more for your money.

Speaking of fast food places though, when I was in America, I was driving through Santa Barbara I think, and there was this block of fast food places - there was a Macca's, a BK, a Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, etc all next to each other and right in the middle was a Weightwatchers! Hahahahahaha!

Also, I SWEAR Hungry Jack's/Burger King and McDonald's put addictive properties in their food. I don't like the taste THAT much, but for some reason you find yourself wanting more. This seems to happen to everyone else too.

Marshall Banana
03-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I like to eat at McDonald's sometimes, but its food makes me sick. =(

Breine
03-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Burger King make way better burgers than McDonald's, but unfortunately there really aren't that many Burger Kings around in Denmark, so I mostly go to either McDonald's (which is fine) or Subway (which is also rather delicious) if I'm in the mood for fast food.

Balzac
03-23-2008, 02:50 PM
i would rather eat mcdonalds.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This displeases me.

BK is good, I could eat plenty of that, and Subway too.

Is Starbucks classed as fast food? They do fast coffee. So I guess it is. My friends and I's favourite pastime is to go to a city with a Starbucks and go to every other coffee house there and ask where Starbucks is while drinking from a Starbucks cup.

Rye
03-23-2008, 03:21 PM
i would rather eat mcdonalds.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This displeases me.

BK is good, I could eat plenty of that, and Subway too.

Is Starbucks classed as fast food? They do fast coffee. So I guess it is. My friends and I's favourite pastime is to go to a city with a Starbucks and go to every other coffee house there and ask where Starbucks is while drinking from a Starbucks cup.

I love you for that. xD

I love Starbucks, and if they're classed as fast food, I'm there at least twice a week.

Faded Tears
03-23-2008, 05:31 PM
BK is good. Way better than McDonalds and Wendy's.

The local places always have great burgers, but they never stay long.

Jess
03-23-2008, 05:35 PM
I forgot to mention; I don't eat beef, so I only eat chicken burgers. Wetherspoons do the best chicken burgers ever! Wetherspoons doesn't count as fast food, but they're still the best. Beer, chips and a burger for £4.49. :heart:

Faded Tears
03-23-2008, 06:12 PM
I forgot to mention; I don't eat beef, so I only eat chicken burgers. Wetherspoons do the best chicken burgers ever! Wetherspoons doesn't count as fast food, but they're still the best. Beer, chips and a burger for £4.49. :heart:

Is that basically chicken on a bun? If so, I prefer those over beef any day.

Quindiana Jones
03-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Beef burgers are basically beef on a bun.

Hambone
03-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Jack in teh Box and Taco Hell.

That is all.

Tallulah
03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
McDonalds fries > BK fries

BK burgers > McDonalds burgers (excepting perhaps quarter pounder w/cheese)

Dominos > all :p

Mirage
03-23-2008, 09:00 PM
yeah Tallulah i used to think so too.

However:
Now lately I haven't really been noticing any difference between McD fries and BK fries; they both taste bleh. Furthermore, I go to a burger place to eat good burgers, not good fries.

Araciel
03-23-2008, 09:02 PM
We know Quizno's rules over all.

Faded Tears
03-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Subway > Quiznos
BK > McDonalds
Taco Bell > Any other Taco place
Papa John's > All pizza

Quindiana Jones
03-23-2008, 10:09 PM
We know Qui<s>z</s>n<s>o's</s> rules over all.

:greenking

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-24-2008, 02:28 AM
BK is better than McDonalds, merely because my mum keeps calling it King Burger

Blue Harvest
03-25-2008, 11:20 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but BK's fries > KFC's fries.

KFC still pwns BK overall though.

Jessweeee♪
03-25-2008, 11:33 PM
I LOVE FAST FOOD!!!!!

Also Taco Bell > Real Mexican Fewd

Randgris
03-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Jollibee!!! (Hey it's popular here. Where can you find a giant bee, dancing around, while pretending he's a child when he is already 30)

Roogle
03-26-2008, 05:02 PM
I prefer Burger King over McDonald's lately because I know how to purchase a full meal at Burger King for half the price and little effort. It's a cost thing, you know?

Monkey4Soul
03-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Bakamut is correct, and therefore wins this thread. Fast food is nasty, I'm an accomplished cooker person, and I hate fast food because it's nasty. Why? because you touch yourself at night, and Rush Hour 3 is a movie.

Caraliz
03-26-2008, 09:13 PM
oh my yumm. bobby took me to friendly's the otherday, delicious ice cream and burgers yum yum. i'm actually really hungry right this minute so i'll contribute later to this thread more. ;p

snacks
03-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Most fast food to me is pretty disqusting, honestly.

Burgerking has chicken salad, which is alright but I can't stand the smell of anything else.

Old Manus
03-26-2008, 09:19 PM
I live about a 5 minute walk away from Burger King, which is great justice when there are no Pot Noodles left

Caraliz
03-26-2008, 09:34 PM
does anyone here know of portillo's? also delicious. ;o