PDA

View Full Version : Alright team,

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-23-2008, 03:22 AM
We're the last of the mafians! ( lol, Last of the Mohicans...Get it?...hehe....right.) This means that either of the three of us could be next in line o.o WE MUST STICK TOGETHER!

LUIGI, BE MORE ACTIVE!

FOX, POST EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR SUSPICIONS!

I'm a townie in their eyes so I'm safe, but you two need to get your butts in gear =P Especially you, Luigi. You're the godfather and you're never on. You're next in line for the lynch block. I suggest you find SOME time to look up evidence on someone and make them look suspicious to save your ass...Though it may be too late.

WE CAN DO IT GUYS! We just have to stick together and help one another out!

Luigi, I'm not afraid to vote to get you lynched, in case you haven't noticed. Be more active, post evidence, and make an actual decision on your own and I'll change my ways!

Fox, you've been a good teammate! *sniffles* It'll be sad to see the game end because I've loved working with you ;-; Future teammates for a character, plzkthx? Or even co-hosts of a future game? :cool:

That is all ^^ Remember, we're the last of the mafians! Let's kick some butt, yo :cool:

EDIT: Oh, and Luigi? You may suck, but you're still awesome. My favorite Mario Bro! :jess: Stay awesome.

[M] Dee
03-23-2008, 10:11 AM
It's been a good run, gonna be all sad when this is over :cry:

Lets get out there and kick some ass. Go team mafia!

HOOAH!!