PDA

View Full Version : The music is OK, but the sound effects are too low...

hydralisk86
03-23-2008, 04:12 AM
As topic states, my music sounds OK, but the sound effects are too low. The settings for the sound are the highest they can be. This is for the PC.

I use Windows XP, I use a Pentium 4 516 (that's what is says on the PC), I have around 2.5 gigs of RAM, no graphics card (I think it used integrated), and the 2 patches I've tried are the Final Fantasy VII XP Patch v1.4 and another patch which allowed me to install the game, because what it did was replace missing XP files that are required to run VisualTour.

Rostum
03-23-2008, 09:31 AM
You could probably put this in your other post.

Anyway, what kind of soundcard do you have? How is your audio set up for your computer? What are your settings for the game?

hydralisk86
03-23-2008, 05:59 PM
You could probably put this in your other post.

Anyway, what kind of soundcard do you have? How is your audio set up for your computer? What are your settings for the game? How can I find out what they are?

hydralisk86
03-23-2008, 06:04 PM
In the FF VII config XP, it says the driver for sound is aurilium sound agent 2. THe MIDI settings Driver is Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth, and the MIDI Data is Yamaha XG MIDI. Not sure about the other stuff. I use Windows XP. Could you tell me how to find the outer stuff?