PDA

View Full Version : Vincent's Vices.

MKusanagi
03-23-2008, 11:27 PM
So if Vincent had any bad vices what do you think they'd be? Smoking like Cid? Drinking (after all there was a glass of wine in his room 1st FMV)? Both? If you think he has no vices then explain the reasoning.

Big D
03-24-2008, 01:00 AM
So if Vincent had any bad vices what do you think they'd be? Smoking like Cid? Drinking (after all there was a glass of wine in his room 1st FMV)? Both? If you think he has no vices then explain the reasoning.Well... aboard the Shera, Cid says to Vincent that the two of them should go for a couple of cold ones, just like old times, once the fighting's over - so we know Vincent enjoys a drink.

LunarWeaver
03-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I could see Vincent slipping his laundry into other's loads in laundry mats. But in his defense his clothes must be expensive to wash.

Big D
03-24-2008, 04:27 AM
That might help to explain why he's the only main character who hasn't had a significant costume upgrade in any of the sequels...

blackmage_nuke
03-24-2008, 05:34 AM
Might I remind everyone that Vincent (and the rest of the FFVII gang for that matter) go around killing all the people and animals they come across? If that's not a vice i dont know what is.

He's also wacked up on potions

PeneloRatsbane
03-24-2008, 02:56 PM
women, i mean he wanted another mans woman and he hangs around with young girls
(thts a joke, i think hes to much of a goody two shoes for vices)

MKusanagi
03-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I think he'd be the type of person who wouldn't want to give himself another reason to feel like a horrible person. After all, he's very good at torturing himself over past deeds. I have to agree that he's probably too strict on himself to have a vice. Perhaps he has an occassional drink but I don't think that counts as a vice. He's got too much of a Bushido-like outlook on life and living to bother with vices IMHO.

Quindiana Jones
03-25-2008, 12:59 AM
Is it just me, or does the FF7: DC forum have the largest percentage of tabloidy thread titles? :bigsmile:

I think he'd be a serial killer. Oh wait, he's got that one. OK.....I think he'd be harbouring an evil being of some sort. Oh damn.