PDA

View Full Version : Damn! That was surprisingly good.......

Cloud88
03-25-2008, 12:14 AM
I was watching tv there last night and was flicking through the channels to find a decent movie (seriously, what is it with Sky Movies not showing any decent movies over Easter :confused: ), and I stumbled across a film called Little Manhattan and, as usual, I hit the information button just to see if it was worth watching. The little tit-bit of information was just interesting enough to get me to watch the film.

And am I glad that I did! Its a funny/sad/touching/embarrassing type of film and it's sooooo good. Its basically about a ten year old boy and an eleven year old girl who have been in the same class since kindergarden, who used to be friends when they were younger but grew apart as boys and girls do at that age, but become best friends again after joining the same martial arts class. The boy, Gabe, naturally develops a crush on the girl, Rosemary. Thats all I'll tell you about from the story, but honestly, it is one of the best films I've seen ever. I'll definitely watch it again. It just really got to me. Kinda makes you remember a lot of things.

So anyway, topics.

1: Has anybody else seen this film? If you have, what did you think?

2: Has anybody else found a film that came from out of the blue, a film that really touched you/made you think? If so, what is it? Elaborate!

Discuss!!!!:)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-25-2008, 03:32 AM
2. Yeah, but it didn't really touch me, it just apealed to my interests, immensely

Kanshisha
03-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Sounds like a good movie... i'll prob look around for it, think it's worth the look?

Cloud88
03-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a good movie... i'll prob look around for it, think it's worth the look?

Definitely. I don't know how long its been out or how old it is, but its set in the modern-day world. If you can find it, watch it. You won't be disappointed. Or at least, I hope you won't.....:)

Kanshisha
03-25-2008, 01:06 PM
I dunno', your critique seems interesting, i'll look around for it some time