PDA

View Full Version : Saving the World

Vermachtnis
03-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Everybody nowadays can save the world with the right items. But what is the ultimate ultimate item?

Cardboard Box Metal Gear
The ultimate stealth suit! Great for sneaking in.

Eternal Sword Tales of series
A sword that is able to bend the space time contium.

Master Sword Legend of Zelda
It's the Master Sword! It can reflect magic.

Yogurt Ring Shining Force
The best accessory ever. It turns you into Yogurt. You're the man now, dog thing.

Masterball Pokemon
It can catch any pokemon without fail. Even if the Pokemon may or may not be God.

Metal Man's Weapon Mega Man
The almighty buzzsaw weapon. What more needs to be said other than Metal Man's level music rocks.

Ultima Weapon Final Fantasy
It glows, it shrinks, it hits 9999 very easy.

Starman Mario
Temporary invincibility and a short a track that loops.

Meteors Various
Flaming rocks from space. Doesn't matter what game they're in because they do the same thing. Smash the enemies for non-elemental damage.

Other Other
It could be anythiing! Even a boat.

Markus. D
03-26-2008, 06:39 AM
With the right advisor you can do, ANY! THING! ANY! THING! (http://navi.ytmnd.com/)

Araciel
03-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Come on...refl. magic is epic.

ljkkjlcm9
03-26-2008, 09:46 AM
I don't see a Pen on that list

I seriously want to see a game where you go through the entire game getting all these epic swords/weapons... and the last one is:
Pen (Description: A simple ballpoint pen)

THE JACKEL

blackmage_nuke
03-26-2008, 10:40 AM
All i need is a white bar with the ability to move in one dimension and deflect a small square shaped ball towards another bar which will deflect it back (yet hopefully not)

Skyblade
03-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Yogurt/Jogurt is a hamster. And obviously, becoming a hamster to save the world is full of win.

http://witze.net/funpics/hamster_with_gun.jpg

Roogle
03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
I think that it would be nice, for a change, to save the world with meteors rather than destroy the world with meteors.

KentaRawr!
03-27-2008, 03:11 PM
I vote cardboard box. You can flip it over, and attack Snake's weak-point for massive damage.

Momiji
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
The Grimoire of Alice.

Oh wait, you said SAVE the world?

...I'm at a loss. -_-

Tasura
03-29-2008, 09:10 AM
A yoyo, not finding a decently coloured one, a baseball bat.

Alucard von Elru
03-29-2008, 04:41 PM
EarthBound is full of all kinds of hilarious weapons, but I think Shadow Hearts: Covenant's Frozen Tuna takes the cake. Joachim's awesome enough as it is, but that whole event was just surreal. What a giant, frozen tuna was doing in the snow outside the Czar's palace I'll never know, but seeing Joachim bludgeon enemies with a giant fish... there's nothing that beats that.

Well, that, or Ammy taking a leak on demons in Okami. At any rate, my vote goes to "Other".

@Skyblade: Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Monol
03-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Awww a hamster :love:

But any hoot its all about the master sword. That thing can cut butter till theres no tommorow.

scrumpleberry
03-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Starmaaaan, waiting in the skyy~

Yeah, I fail. But for serious, who wouldn't want to become glowy and invincible with their own funky music?