PDA

View Full Version : Judgement day

LanceOfTime
03-26-2008, 06:51 PM
do people ever grow out of judging you by the first conversation, or first few minutes they've known you? OR DONT REALLY KNOW YOU?....most people that judge me dont even really know me, hell my best friend doesnt really know me, i dont tell people much, and some douche told me what my life will be like in ten years, i'll be working in construction saying "i got to lvl 70"....thats bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:...i have serious plans and a girlfriend that i'm about 100% sure i'm gonna marry...SO WTF? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT MY LIFE WILL BE LIKE....question is....is there any point in life where that ends? is the judgemental part of human nature everlasting? can we mature out of it?

Rye
03-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I think being judgemental is human nature, but a mature person can say to themselves "No, that's not right. I'm not going to let the fact that they like this and do that effect how I treat them."

Old Manus
03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
The angst...it burns...

Madame Adequate
03-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't expect others to grow out of judging you. Your only option is to grow out of giving a fuck about what others think and say.

Caraliz
03-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Don't expect others to grow out of judging you. Your only option is to grow out of giving a smurf about what others think and say.
exactly what milf just said. there are old ladies out there that like to do nothing more but judge. you never know when someone is judging you or not judging you but all you can do is not give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: about it.