PDA

View Full Version : C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Pages : 1 [2]

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Ugh see Del? Exactly freaking same as last time. You vote for me for no reason at all. I defend myself, and for the entire freaking game, im going to be branded scum.

thank you.. thanks a lot.

but of course you are considered a trustworthy townie now, because appereantly, when you random vote, you are a confirmed townie..What, with my suspicion towards you?

Scum rating-it's possible

Aerith's Knight-Huge suspicion. His posts are defensive, and his jokes have an awkwardness behind them. And I don't just think it's his sense of humor. He seems to be scum mostly due to his attitude is a bit strange and his posts seem kind of.....dodging. And claiming he was innocent last time seems like a cover of some sort.

AK was quick to defend himself though... hmmm.

Thats 3 votes.. next to any unfounded vote by Del, that would be 4 votes.. thats half the freaking town that suspects me over absolutely nothing.

Laddy
03-30-2008, 09:36 AM
AK, I don't mean to be mean. But it's the game. If you're acting defensive, people will question your motives. I haven't played previous games, so I can't comment. But maybe you should try to be a little less defensive. Try to make peace and make up your strategic shortcomings.

If you're angry at Del, there's nothing that can be done, you've got to work that out. But if you don't like being the subject of heavy suspicion, try a different strategy. Your constant confrontational nature hints that you believe this is a game about arguments, about rivalry. And it is, but it's a quiet man's argument. Vocality is not a strategy. Like I said, I haven't seen past games, so I may be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it's my problem, so forget it.

EDIT: I suspect you because of your constant arguing over simply small things. You need to see more than the vote, you need to see the almsot unainumous reasoning.

Levian
03-30-2008, 11:32 AM
:(

leader of mortals
03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
AK... There is a very large line between suspicions and voting. I think you are more of a person who just doesn't understand the way other people think, instead of you just being defensive. You fall on my list.

Qwertyxsora... I always vote hop right before I am about to leave just in case I don't make it back in time. We had to put up shelving and run back and forth to home depot a couple times.

Del... I dont really suspect you, I am just afraid of how smart you are. I'm not sure if you are a very very smart townie or a very very smart mafian acting as a townie.

Laddy... You seem to want to be a little more serious now, which I like.

Dynast... glad you are gonna be posting more.

Bahamut... same as del.

Sir lancelot... I don't have enough on you yet to tell anything.

edit: Why is everyone changing their avatar to TMNT themes. Is this the theme of the game?

Goldenboko
03-30-2008, 03:02 PM
The avatars are being changed by the higher ups. Probably because April Fools is coming up.

29 hours left.

Vote count:

1 Laddy: Bahamut2000X
1 leader of mortals: qwertyxsora

Not voting:
leader of mortals
Laddy
Aerith's Knight
Sir Lancealot
Del Murder
Dynast-Kid

leader of mortals
03-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Am I the only person here who doesn't have a life?

Where is everyone?

Aerith's Knight
03-30-2008, 05:22 PM
sleeping, its a freaking sunday..

Dynast-Kid
03-30-2008, 05:57 PM
AK would be second on my list, but that's just going on what i've seen from the last game.

I was innocent last time you know :rolleyes2

Yes, I know. I was referring to your violently defensive playing style. You tend to incriminate yourself.

AK, I don't mean to be mean. But it's the game. If you're acting defensive, people will question your motives. I haven't played previous games, so I can't comment. But maybe you should try to be a little less defensive. Try to make peace and make up your strategic shortcomings.

If you're angry at Del, there's nothing that can be done, you've got to work that out. But if you don't like being the subject of heavy suspicion, try a different strategy. Your constant confrontational nature hints that you believe this is a game about arguments, about rivalry. And it is, but it's a quiet man's argument. Vocality is not a strategy. Like I said, I haven't seen past games, so I may be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it's my problem, so forget it.

EDIT: I suspect you because of your constant arguing over simply small things. You need to see more than the vote, you need to see the almsot unainumous reasoning.

Wow, for someone who's never played before, that's quite an experienced perspective! I'm proud, Laddy! :jess:

Del Murder
03-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Voting out your own scum on Day 1 would be a cunning move, but for now I have to believe it didn't happen. Besides, if there are 3 scum then it is very unlikely that 2 of them voted for another member. So, barring something crazy, I will not be voting for the following people today:

Bahamut2000X
Aerith's Knight
leader of mortals

That leaves:

Laddy - B2kX has a good point here:

Nah, he didn't. I voted you just to get it a tie between oddler and you so that no one could speed lynch, i.e. mafia getting a fast kill. After I voted Lev and him both just hopped on the same person I voted for getting him the majority votes. No reason why they hopped on the vote I did as opposed to oddler. Who we now know is scum. Funny that.
At that point in the day the only ones who truly knew oddler was scum was scum. So the ones who had the most inclination to go with SL instead of oddler were the other mafias. Not to say that Laddy's vote wasn't random, since, hell, mine was. I just got lucky.

Sir Lancelot - Not very active and when he is he makes very short posts. Post more or you're out of here.

Dynast-Kid - Hard to get a reading on this guy, but I don't have suspicion at the moment.

qwertyxsora - qwerty is suspecting a few people who voted for oddler on day 1. I'd like an explanation for this. Also his reasoning for his suspects I don't agree with. He is a smart player who ran games in the past and I think right now he is playing a smart mafia game.

Plenty of time to go, but I'm going to:

<b>##Vote: qwertyxsora</b>

oddler
03-30-2008, 08:22 PM

Goldenboko
03-30-2008, 09:10 PM
24 Hours left (note: no matter what the count was before, I'm making it 24 hours, any less and I'll be in school when the day ends, any more and I'll be at T-K-Doe.)

Vote count:

1 Laddy: Bahamut2000X
1 qwertyxsora: Del Murder

Not voting:
leader of mortals
Laddy
Aerith's Knight
Sir Lancealot
Dynast-Kid

Laddy
03-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Damn it, why do I have to be smurfing Shredder?

My opinion remains unchanged, but I'll give it time, otherwise, I'll go for AK, because his tactics remained unchanged, and I would change it if I was critiqued for it, but he remains defensive, which is a typical Mafian strategy. So I'm leaning towards Aerith's Knight. I'm also a teeny bit leaning for qwertyxsora, due to his lack of reasoning for most decisions and lack of posting as of late.

leader of mortals
03-30-2008, 09:59 PM
My list, top is most bottom is least...

Qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
Dynast: is either just not here or is laying low
Sir Lancelot: same as dynast
AK: a little defensive, but may just be like I said he doesnt understand the way others think
Del: As I said, im not sure if he is a great asset or a really smart mafian.
Laddy: is much more serious now, which I like, as I said
Bahamut: I am pretty sure he is town. If he is mafia he is playing a good game so far.

Edit: since Dynast is on and just not posting...

##Vote: Dynast

Dynast-Kid
03-30-2008, 10:05 PM
My list, top is most bottom is least...

Qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons
Dynast: is either just not here or is laying low
Sir Lancelot: same as dynast
AK: a little defensive, but may just be like I said he doesnt understand the way others think
Del: As I said, im not sure if he is a great asset or a really smart mafian.
Laddy: is much more serious now, which I like, as I said
Bahamut: I am pretty sure he is town. If he is mafia he is playing a good game so far.

Edit: since Dynast is on and just not posting...

##Vote: Dynast

I'm here, I just haven't really seen anything lately that I find neccessary to comment on.

Or is this just a revenge vote because earlier I said you were looking a bit scummy?...Hmm.

qwertysaur
03-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Cop. Feel free to investigate me. I'll tell you now, the result will be innocent. The thing I love is this though. Nobody thought me suspicious until after Del. Here is what leader of mortals said about me before Del's post. he does not offer an opinion either way about me.

qwertyxsora... I always vote hop right before I am about to leave just in case I don't make it back in time. .

After Del's post we have this

qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons

I'm at the top of his list all of a sudden, yet he votes for Dynast-Kid instead for inactivity. Also his reasons for Sir Lancelot and Dynast-Kid

Now to address your questions Del. which suspect reasonings do you not agree with? I assume it's the leader of mortals suspicion. His vote onto oddler was only 1 hour before the time ended, and when it looked like oddler was done anyway. Also he encouraged everyone to not speed lynch, yet before lancelot can on, he voted for him, following your reasoning and making the vote count 4-2. It feels to me that leader of mortals was avoiding voting for oddler as long as he could, but put in a vote at the end to get your trust.

Sir Lancealot
03-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I agree with Del that Laddy's vote for me was random. I wish qwerty would give better reasons for his suspicions. I do need to post more.

Edit:qwerty might have a point about lom.

Del Murder
03-30-2008, 10:44 PM
qwerty does have a point about lom. He didn't suspect q until I did, which is odd. It is possible that he is trying to gain my trust.

I'm all for letting the cop investigate qwerty tonight. He is a valuable player to have and I want to keep him around if he is town.

Right now Laddy is my #1, with lom creeping up there. I did not realize that he voted for oddler after his goose was pretty much cooked.

<b>##Unvote: qwertyxsora</b>

Dynast-Kid
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasons

I'm at the top of his list all of a sudden, yet he votes for Dynast-Kid instead for inactivity. Also his reasons for Sir Lancelot and Dynast-Kid

Yeah, I thought that was fishy too. The thought of this being a revenge vote for me saying he was suspicious has definitely crossed my mind, but I don't think that's quite it.

I don't really understand the case against Lancealot though. What about him has everyone found suspicious?

Laddy, what about qwerty and Lancealot do you find suspicious, may I ask?

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 01:53 AM
##unvote: dynast

I only voted him to get him to post.

I still suspect qwerty. I only really suspected qwerty however because he voted me without much reason earlier day 2, so I did do it with a little vengance in mind... I admit it.

I wish that sir lancelot and dynast would post a bit more though...

Laddy
03-31-2008, 12:37 PM
I didn't find Lancealot suspicious at all, I don't suspect him the slightest. My vote was basically a name out of the (figurative) hat. I didn't change votes for the same reason everyone else didn't; the decision was pretty much finished with.

qwertyxsora isn't a bad player, but I feel he is having problems explaining until now; it takes quite some stones to ask for an investiagtion. So with that, my suspicion is lowered. He's still there, but not nearly in the heat as I would have thought, for he is starting to open up quite a bit and had the guts to bring up a cop; which is utter stupidity (or strategic genius) on his part if he's a Mafian; so the only bit of light left on him if it is strategic genius.

I'll need some time, but for now, lom and AK seem like targets to me.

EDIT: Seeing I might not be here to suspect much more, I'll take a gamble and vote randomly.

DING DING DING! We have a "winner."

I'm voluntarily not voting. This is to prevent me making any mistakes I may regret in voting for another. I will take the vote as a vote against myself, and pray I addressed all suspicion. Farewell, for I will likely be busy when votes are counted.

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm voluntarily not voting.

Wow if I didn't know better I would of thought you were townie from that. Sadly for you the fuzz is here. :cool:

Hi I'm the cop. And I investigated Laddy last night. I was giving us some time so I can see how he reacts to my sudden vote and who he brings up as suspicious/not suspicious and try and root out his other mafia mate.

So lynch Laddy today and when he flips scum, then it's just a matter of finding the last mafia (as I'm sure there's only 3 in this game since any more would be a bit crazy) which should be simple enough if we have the doctor protect me so I can continue on investigations.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Haha you've been caught!

##Vote: Laddy

Aerith's Knight
03-31-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm not so sure that Bahamut is actually the cop, as it could be a roleclaim to get protection at night, but i was already suspisous of laddy. he seems to have taken the same tactic as the mafia in the last game, which was to point all attention to the biggest posters and watch the townies fight it out.

This, plus a roleclaim cop saying he's scum, gives me enough reason to

##vote: Laddy

qwertysora doesnt give me such mafia vibes, at least not as much as laddy. LoM is just plain annoying, but not scummy. Scum usually brings as little attention to themselves as possible, except to bring suspision on townie's. I havent seen this yet in anyone except Laddy.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Works for me. B2kX, I suggest you look at qwerty and/or lom next.

Remember, Bahamut is either the real cop or he is playing a very cunning mafia game by selling out his friends to fortify his position. However, this would be a very risky play.

<b>##Vote: Laddy</b>

qwertysaur
03-31-2008, 04:55 PM
I'll post a votecount since Boko is in school

4 Laddy: Bahamut2000X, leader of mortals, Aerith's Knight, Del Murder
0 qwertyxsora: Del Murder
0 Dynast-Kid: leader of mortals

Not voting:
Laddy
Sir Lancealot
Dynast-Kid

Like I said before, feel free to investigate me, it will come up town.

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Well then since there's not much I can do to prove being the cop till Laddy dies and flips scum, I'll begin to look at my thoughts on who's left and who is scum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
leader of mortals - Not quite sure yet, I need a little more time to look over his posts.

Laddy - Scum. I mean really I did investigate him so not much more to add here. :p

Aerith's Knight - I believe to be townie. Why? Because simply Laddy went after him. I won't rule out him being scum and him and Laddy did that as a set up, but the way it was posted I personally believe him more townie then scum as of this moment.

Sir Lancealot - I'm a tad unsure of him. After all Laddy DID vote for him day 1. But as of late Laddy has been saying he holds no suspicion towards him. I'm not quite sure if he truly means it acting as a townie, or if he's trying to help others get Sir Lancealot out of their suspect list.

qwertyxsora - I'm fairly unsure, but I believe to be more townie then scum as of now with his saying of letting me investigate him. Since this is a C9 game I know he can't be a godfather, so it's safe to assume that it's not a mafia trick. I considered that he said it with an idea of who the cop is and being able to kill him in the night (if he were mafia) but he stated all that so early that I don't believe that to be the case. Either way a simple investigation would clear him.

Del Murder - His first few posts in day 1 bug me as it just seems off. Del I know is a very smart and experienced player so either side he is on has a huge advantage. If he's mafia then he is doing a good job at it as expected of him.

Dynast-Kid - Same as lom.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty sure AK is not mafia. Of everyone left besides myself I'd say he is the least likely to be mafia at this point. And even if he is, I don't see him as much of a threat.

The person I am most worried about being mafia is qwerty, as he is probably smart enough to beat us. I don't think the others are smart enough to beat us, no offense guys. :D

Goldenboko
03-31-2008, 08:23 PM
Sorry guys, I wanted to tell you before I went to school, but I lost internet this morning, I see qwerty took over my job. Anyway, Day is over!

Results of the lynch will be posted soon...

Goldenboko
03-31-2008, 08:38 PM
The town gathered by the Volcano BoBurnalot... I think you can guess what would happen to who they thought was the mafian. Hours passed, and there was much fighting, but nothing came of it. But then, a decisive blow was made by Bahamut2000X, "I can't hide it anymore! I'm a cop! I investigated Laddy last night, and saw the murder weapon used on GoBo!" Instantly the town turned into a mob yelling screaming at Laddy, ostrasizing him from the group... and forcing him closer to the volcano. "Please! Don't! I didn't-" He started, "Save it mafian scum!" Bahamut yelled, and the mob pushed him, he stumbled back, tripped, and rolled off the side of the volcano, falling in the Magma filled cone. Luckily he managed to catch the edge of the ground, holding on for dear life. "HELP ME!" he pleaded. Del Murder walked up the edge, and looked down at him. "No." he muttered, and stepped on his fingers. Laddy's fingers crunched, he let go and fell into the Volcano.

Laddy was a Mafian, played by Laddy.

Town's kickin' ass, here's the final votecount, again please don't discuss strategy during the night.

Final Vote Count:
5 Laddy: Bahamut2000X, leader of mortals, Aerith's Knight, Del Murder (1 for not voting)
0 qwertyxsora: Del Murder
1 Dynast-Kid: leader of mortals (1 for not voting)
1 Sir Lancealot: (1 for not voting)

Not voting:
Laddy
Sir Lancealot
Dynast-Kid

Goldenboko
03-31-2008, 09:32 PM
It was a restless night for all the citizens of EoFF. They awoke, and met in the town square as agreed... Everyone was still alive...

What did this mean? The town began their discussion...

Oh, and you guys have 24 hours. Seeing as its Day 3 and you have more to go on, I believe this is fair.

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Hmmm...Wow. Well, I spent ALL last night trying to post this message, but thanks to the stupid EoFF Database error, I couldn't. I know it's night, but i'm gonna post it anyways. I know that Bahamut2000X already roleclaimed, but again, i'm still posting it. ;)

EDIT: Wait, it's not night??

##unvote: dynast

I only voted him to get him to post.

I still suspect qwerty. I only really suspected qwerty however because he voted me without much reason earlier day 2, so I did do it with a little vengance in mind... I admit it.

I wish that sir lancelot and dynast would post a bit more though...

Well, i'm posting now.

As mentioned earlier, most, if not all, of us are wisened enough to avoid many of the mistakes that n00b mafia make. That's why I don't have many suspicions for anyone right now. Or maybe my scum-o-meter's off. xDD

Hmmm, maybe if we look back at Levian's death, we can find some scum. I believe that Levian was suspicious of Sir Lancealot before the massive Oddler bandwagon. Was Levian's death a repricussion for his suspicion of Lancealot? Could Lancealot be mafia? I dunno...

Hmm, I might be a little crazy, but I think that if there's a Cop among us, he might want to roleclaim now. Investigate someone tonight, and PLEASE let us know your verdict. The Doctor would be smart to protect him. But I dunno, that may not be a wise tactic...

So many possibilities, not enough to go on...xD

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
Looks like we have a doctor who knows what they are doing. This should be an easy win for the town. Lets try to go for a perfect score (ok not quite perfect, we did lose Levian).

I'm not going to speculate until Bahamut2000X posts the results of his investigation.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Here's what I think of levian's death...

The mafia thought "well we want to take out the smartest player. That would probably be del. We might want to take out the second smartest player though because del will surely be protected tonight. I think this is levian." Remember, a town who thinks like a mafia is the best asset to the town.

I bet the docter protected Bahamut last night, who did actually roleclaim cop. But then again, what mafia in thier right mind would try to kill someone who is so obviously protected. Maybe the doctor is smart enough to think this, or just didn't protect Bahamut for whatever reason and got lucky.

Glad to see you posting Dynast:D. Now if only sir lancelot would post.

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Ah and all goes according to plan. Well then I'll give it a bit to reveal my results of last night because I want to gauge a few people before hand. I think I have a fair idea of who's what now.

Since there was no death I'm going on the assumption the last mafian targeted me, and the doctor protected me. With that in mind, that means qwerty and Del can't be mafia, or at least (with my paranoia) I'm leaving their chances to below 1%. Why can I say this? Because I got scum killed yesterday, proving I could be the cop, seeing who is playing we're all smart enough to protect the cop role claim in this game. The smarter mafia move would have been to target someone else in hopes of nailing the doctor. Since this was not the case they are showing some inexperience.

But the thing that made me realize those 2 couldn't be mafia was that Levian died. WHY would mafia kill Levian? He was schitzo acting and a good bet for being on the chopping block sooner or later if he didn't change his game up. I really don't think Del and qwerty, as smart as they are, would have killed someone like this, they would have more then likely targeted someone who they knew was intelligent and a threat to them, or someone who was less suspicious in the town's eyes and couldn't be easily convinced to get lynched.

With that in mind I have a fairly decent idea who the last mafian is if my deduction is correct. But I want to see what others say before I give out my investigation and my guess as to the final mafian. :cool:

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Bahamut you should just say the results. If you got a guilty reading we can finish this game.

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Well it's not guilty, hence why I'm not just saying it. :p So I'd much rather see what people say to the events of the night before I give them an innocent townie that I know of, but no one else does. See if I don't find anything useful to find scum or investigate tonight should we fail lynching them today.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
I kind of agree with lom. I also agree with you that if the mafia targetted you it was a very rookie move, and that rules out qwerty to a degree. My guess is that either lom or dynast-kid is the last mafia.

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 10:12 PM
I say we go for Del's option B.
##Vote: Aerith's Knight

oh screw you Del.. whatever you all may say, i did win the last two games, and i cant say that of the rest here.

AK claims to have won the last two games. And I believe only one of the past seven Mafia games has been a Mafia victory. Unless one of the last two was the mafia victory, then AK has been on town side everytime he's won. That would make it easy to assume he'd be inexperienced on the mafia side.

And since last night was clearly the mark of inexperienced scum...

But I'm just throwing things out there. I really don't have that much suspicion of him, but hey, this just caught my attention.

@Del: All the Mafia games i've been in (okay, the one i've been in), I was scum. My fellow mafians were highly skilled, and I learned a couple tips of the trade. Trust me, I wouldn't make such a noobie mistake. ;)

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Well this is assuming that the mafia targeted Bahamut. Maybe they targeted another player, and the doctor was wise enough to see that move in advance. Did you consider that?

Only the doctor and the scum knew who was targeted last night. Maybe the doc should come forward and say who they protected. Knowing who was the target would be pretty valuable, since that would 'clear' another player.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Here's what I think of levian's death...

The mafia thought "well we want to take out the smartest player. That would probably be del. We might want to take out the second smartest player though because del will surely be protected tonight. I think this is levian." Remember, a town who thinks like a mafia is the best asset to the town.

I bet the docter protected Bahamut last night, who did actually roleclaim cop. But then again, what mafia in thier right mind would try to kill someone who is so obviously protected. Maybe the doctor is smart enough to think this, or just didn't protect Bahamut for whatever reason and got lucky.

Glad to see you posting Dynast:D. Now if only sir lancelot would post.

I thought of it...

Laddy
03-31-2008, 10:39 PM
Ah, crap. Laddy's town has spoken. I guess this will be my here confessional, since I consider this a reality show on its own.

"Well, damn, my ever-changing strategy failed. I started off as the funny guy, then I became a serious SOB. I'm kind of happy. I was gonna use my piss-ass last resort strategy, which GoBo should (please!) provide publicly.

I guess I saw it coming. Anyway, I made the dumbest mistake ever when I "accidently" posted in a fellow Mafian's usernotes. God, I suck. Good luck Mafia. I wasn't kidding when I said it was like Survivor, and I hope I could've seen it reach that caliber. Oh well, Levian was my idea. Hehe, God I suck."

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 10:50 PM

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 10:57 PM
Well I checked in everyones usernotes and the only one with laddy posting there is in dynasts. I'm not sure if that's what he was talking about or not. It may have been erased when he realized what he did.

He did post in my usernotes, approximately 2 1/2 hours after I posted my first post in this thread.

It says:

"HELLO THERE", or something along those lines.

Uhhh, unless this is a scum trick and he's trying to bring me down with him, he or the remaining scum must've erased the usernotes. Can you erase other people's usernotes??...

But, whatever. I hope this won't lead to me getting lynched. I mean, he WAS scum, after all.

Goldenboko
03-31-2008, 10:59 PM
leader of mortals, that isn't allowed. I'd have half the mind to declare you instant dead right now, but I won't, delete your post.

How would you have liked it if Laddy had posted in YOUR usernotes, and that kind of argument was used against you.

Laddy
03-31-2008, 11:02 PM
Well I checked in everyones usernotes and the only one with laddy posting there is in dynasts. I'm not sure if that's what he was talking about or not. It may have been erased when he realized what he did.

He did post in my usernotes, approximately 2 1/2 hours after I posted my first post in this thread.

It says:

"HELLO THERE", or something along those lines.

Uhhh, unless this is a scum trick and he's trying to bring me down with him, he or the remaining scum must've erased the usernotes. Can you erase other people's usernotes??...

But, whatever. I hope this won't lead to me getting lynched. I mean, he WAS scum, after all.I'm a sodding liar, but that was genuine hick-to-hick. No true game involved. C'mon, he was really back! THAT'S what got my attention. Plus, it was before any of you received your roles when I posted the u'note.

Dynast-Kid
leader of mortals, that isn't allowed. I'd have half the mind to declare you instant dead right now, but I won't, delete your post.

How would you have liked it if Laddy had posted in YOUR usernotes, and that kind of argument was used against you.

What'd he do, Boko!?

If you're referring to him insinuating me, i'm perfectly fine with it. That's what this game is all about...cunning arguments and cut-throat suspicions! :radred:

@Laddy: Aww, you're on my Buddy List too! :kaoclove:

You should probably stop posting though...

leader of mortals

I wasn't trying to incriminate dynast. I knew that that probably wasn't what he meant. actually, I won't say anything more on the subject.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Dead people should not be able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.

Goldenboko
03-31-2008, 11:05 PM
This game is suppose to be based off what happens in this thread. This is even more bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: then the last game where people where accused of being mafia for sending a PM during the night phase- I won't allow it.

qwertysaur
Dead people are not able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.
Fixed :p

Laddy
Dead people should not be able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.Okies. *dies*

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 11:06 PM
Dead people should not be able to talk, so I suggest we just ignore Laddy's message entirely.

Yeah it may just be a mafia trick to confuse us.

Sir Lancealot
03-31-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm sorry I didn't post much or vote(stupid database problems) yesterday.

Edit:Perhaps Laddy's posts should be deleted.

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 11:10 PM

Yeah it may just be a mafia trick to confuse us.

Yeah, that's what I first thought too.

Remember Samus from the last game? Although she was telling the truth, it was, in essence, a similair (not necessarily a good) scummy trick.

But since what me and Laddy have is a hick-to-hick relationship, it can be assumed all of those usernotes he mentioned have been deleted, so that means we shouldn't heed that message (not that we should have in the first place).

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Ignoring what happened I think I got some decent gauges. Dynast, I investigated you last night and you were clear. Hell not only did I investigate you and your place, I found that you had a smurfing pic of you and GoBo being buddy buddy with big words "DoBo and Dynast, best friends for life" (and yes that's what GoBo told me I found at his place XD). So Dynast your cleared. Your a townie.... the person I suspect the most is....

lom. It was a split last night between investigating lom or Dynast, and in the end it was Dynast I chose. Just something weird about him and his posts. I need to look over things a bit more, but right now he's top of my suspect list unless I figure something else out.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm almost ready to vote out lom and end this.

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Ignoring what happened I think I got some decent gauges. Dynast, I investigated you last night and you were clear. Hell not only did I investigate you and your place, I found that you had a smurfing pic of you and GoBo being buddy buddy with big words "DoBo and Dynast, best friends for life" (and yes that's what GoBo told me I found at his place XD). So Dynast your cleared. Your a townie.... the person I suspect the most is....

lom. It was a split last night between investigating lom or Dynast, and in the end it was Dynast I chose. Just something weird about him and his posts. I need to look over things a bit more, but right now he's top of my suspect list unless I figure something else out.

Aww, Boko! :bigsmile:

Glad my innocence has been confirmed!

So, LoM, what do you have to say about this revelation?

qwertysaur
03-31-2008, 11:22 PM
I take it that you guys trust me now.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 11:22 PM
I would like someone to pinpoint a post so I can explain it...

Sir Lancealot
03-31-2008, 11:29 PM
Something qwerty said about lom already that should be re said:

qwerty: he just isn't giving any reasonsI'm at the top of his list all of a sudden, yet he votes for Dynast-Kid instead for inactivity. Also his reasons for Sir Lancelot and Dynast-Kid

Not that this makes lom scum.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
As I said... I voted for Dynast only to get him to post, not really because I suspected him. I looked and saw he was on and not posting and thought maybe he was in the mafia forum or something. I now know he wasn't because he came up innocent.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 11:39 PM
I've seen enough.

By the way, I was the one who protected Bahamut. So scum, have a nice time trying to figure out which one of us to cap tonight (assuming this game continues).

<b>##Vote: leader of mortals</b>

Dynast-Kid
03-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, this game looks like it's at it's end.

Sorry, LoM, the jig is up. :/

##Vote: leader of mortals

qwertysaur
03-31-2008, 11:51 PM
##Vote: Leader of mortals

Same reasons as my vote on him yesterday.

leader of mortals
03-31-2008, 11:52 PM

Just let me die...

I am mafia. I tried to kill bahamut2000X as part of a strategy to say "oh I'm not dumb enough to do that", but it didnt work well. Should have killed you del.

Laddy posted in my usernotes as a mistake. He wanted to pm me and messed up. I think this is why Gobo is so mad.

Me and Laddy wanted Lev dead becuase we knew he was more than smart enough to turn everything around and play the game better.

Wasn't it obvious I was mafia when I changed my vote at the last second to oddler, trying to get some distance. I thought I was done there but no one saw...

Another reason I wanted to kill bahamut was because I knew I was either investigated or about to be. I only had to hope...

In an unrelated note, we have a very cool spam forum. It was named "official oddler is an idiot" after he didnt post, "official Laddy is an idtiot(he spelled idiot wrong:D), Then "official laddy is an idiot" because I corrected him. I cant wait for LoM is an idiot! :)

Buh bye all!

Bahamut2000X
03-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Haha I knew Del was either Mafia or Doctor. :p

##Vote: Leader of Mortals

Sir Lancealot
03-31-2008, 11:54 PM

Just let me die...

I'd prefer not to, but if you want to die:

##Vote: Leader of Mortals.

Del Murder
03-31-2008, 11:58 PM

I was being way too bold not to be either, wasn't I?

I did it on purpose because I was trying to get the hit on night 1, but it didn't work.

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:03 AM

I was being way too bold not to be either, wasn't I?

I did it on purpose because I was trying to get the hit on night 1, but it didn't work.

ah we knew either you were doctor or any doctor in thier right mind would protect you, who is really the smartest mafia player of all time.

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Do not give me that title until I have beaten Psychotic in a mafia game.

Well, there was Disney mafia, but that was Loony BoB and his cronies' win, not mine.

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 12:06 AM
AK claims to have won the last two games. And I believe only one of the past seven Mafia games has been a Mafia victory. Unless one of the last two was the mafia victory, then AK has been on town side everytime he's won. That would make it easy to assume he'd be inexperienced on the mafia side.

And since last night was clearly the mark of inexperienced scum...

But I'm just throwing things out there. I really don't have that much suspicion of him, but hey, this just caught my attention.

@Del: All the Mafia games i've been in (okay, the one i've been in), I was scum. My fellow mafians were highly skilled, and I learned a couple tips of the trade. Trust me, I wouldn't make such a noobie mistake. ;)

I won and survived the mafia victory.. yes indeed, you didnt think so, did ya?

edit: finally caught up.. but i see it was for naught as LoM has already given up.

##vote: Leader of mortals

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Do not give me that title until I have beaten Psychotic in a mafia game.

hmm good point...

"Final Mafia Faceoff!!! Psychotic vs. Del! One is mafia, one is not! Lets see how they do.

Del votes Psy, a risky move...

Psy votes del as vengence! not very smart, vengeance is a mafia characteristic!

*24 hours later*

Its a tie! No kill is made!

Night actions go!
Psy is dead! He was a mafia goon
Del is dead! he was a vigilante"

Best game evar!

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:11 AM
oooooo!

Can I be the hero this time too!

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2008, 12:13 AM
*clubs LoM in the head*

just go down easy -_-

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Is GoBo on? I think we got a vast majority on lom now. >.>

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:17 AM

7 out of 7 people voted me... I think I still have a chance!

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Really everyone? I'm lost with out vote counts. Wow I think you set a new record for most votes on a person in mafia, lom. :p

Goldenboko
With the town gathered they began to discuss... "Who did you investigate?" leader of mortals asked. But Bahamut didn't respond. The town began to bicker without Bahamut, and came to the conclusion, it was either Dynast-Kid, or leader of mortals. The moment that was said Bahamut smiled, and took out the picture he had found at Dynast-Kid's house the previous night. It read, "GoBo and Dynast, best friends forever :bigsmile:" The moment the town saw that they all looked a leader of mortals.

"GET BACK!" he yelled, and pulled out his gun, pointing it at them. "DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP!" Bahamut reacted instantly, whipping out his gun and pointing it at leader of mortals. leader of mortals began to fidget and sweat, he directed his gun at Bahamut.

"Pull the trigger, and I will too, then at least your reign of terror will end." Bahamut said. By this point leader of mortals was sweating profusely. He took his gun, pointed it at his head, and fired.

leader of mortals was mafia, played by leader of mortals.

THE MAFIA IS ELMINATED THE TOWN WINS!

Aerith's Knight

7 out of 7 people voted me... I think I still have a chance!

*clubs LoM again* :mad:

that was an easy win..

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:25 AM
love the death scene... he said as he was dying from a fucking bullet to the head!

edit: As he was still dying he said... AK why the hell did you club me. I was shot in the head AND clubbed. This is just cruel....

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 12:27 AM
YAY!

Love the death scene, Boko! Very cinematic!

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 12:27 AM
I win again! and I never voted for a townie this time too. :p

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:30 AM
I win again! and I never voted for a townie this time too. :p

as he was dying, overhearing what qwerty said, he made the face ":mad2:"

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 12:30 AM
The Setup

1. leader of mortals-Mafian
2. Laddy-Mafian
3. Aerith's Knight- Townie
4. Sir Lancealot- Townie
5. qwertyxsora- Townie
6. Del Murder- Doctor
7. oddler-Mafian
8. Bahamut2000X- Cop
9. Levian- Townie
10.Dynast-Kid- Townie

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Haha I love that death scene. Mostly because of just how much of a bad ass I am in it. :cool:

But yeah a quick win, mafia just got unlucky though, a lynch to one of them, then I got an investigation on another night 1. That's 2/3 of 'em right there.

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 12:34 AM
The Mafian Forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

Scalpels, syringes, and surgeon wire, thats the stuff of your work! You where sitting around waiting for your next patient, thats when you heard a gunshot, you left your materials behind, and joined the town to see what happened...

You are the Doctor!

Each night you may protect one fellow player, or yourself! PM all requests to me!

You where inside EoFF, minding your business, snacking on your donut, and shining up your badge. Thats when you heard a bang from outside. You crammed the rest of your donut in your mouth, and went to work...

You are the Cop.

Each night you may investigate one person and find out their status! PM all investigation requests to me!

You where sitting in EoFF, minding your business, and having fun, because you are innocent! Thats when you heard it, a crash from outside...

You are a townie!

Your fellow townies are... *gunshot*

You named yourself, oddler, does that mean you want to be called odd? Hell no. You work on Hero Spirits diligiently, and do you ever get a pat on the back? Hell no! But that losey GoBo goes to the writer's corner, makes Playin' threads that aren't even funny and constantly recycle jokes, and he gets support? Is this fair? Is this just? Why aren't you popular? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are leader of mortals, and Laddy.

Discuss your plans with them at your own, forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

Every day you come to EoFF, and the suffering you endure is tremondous! Like that mean old Goldenboko making fun of you, or saying you aren't good at this or that. Why can't you be popular? Why is this fair?!? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are, oddler, and Laddy.

Discuss with your mafians at your own forum (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php).

Everyday, full of vexation do you come to EoFF. You have come to hate your stay here, you try so hard to spread you hippie and happiness. But do they want any of it? NO! They just close your threads, and that fool GB laughs at you. But, now you've found friends that agree, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian. Your partners are leader of mortals, and oddler!.

Discuss with them at your own forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

PS- You need to make an account for it to work :P

Investigations

For some reason, you had doubts about Dynast-Kid. He hadn't really said anything important for two days now, so you thought he had something to hide! What would you do? Easy, time for another investigation. You walked to Dynast-Kid's house. You knocked on the door- He answered.

"Can I help you?" He said.

"I'm searching your house, now." You said. You looked through his house, tearing his house apart. You found nothing incriminating... but thats when you saw it... "GoBo and Dynast, Best friends forever :bigsmile:" It was signed by them both. Demoralized, you felt so insincere for making Dynast think he would be suspect for killing GB. "I'm sorry," you said, and left out the door.

Dynast-Kid is innocent.

Tonight you had enough of your donut. Although you would never admit it, you had a soft spot for GB, and you knew he didn't deserve to die. So, you went to the house of the person you suspected the most: Laddy.

You knocked on the door, it creeped open, and no one was home: Piece of Evidence Number 1

The door creaked open... "Screw warrents." You muttered, and walked in. To your dismay, you saw a Brick on his table, covered with blood: Piece of Evidence number 2

You continued to snoop around, and you saw it, the final piece of the puzzle, a letter... "I need you to commit the kill, go, vanquish our foes." Final Piece of Evidence

It all added up. So much for a hippie, Laddy is, Scum.

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:34 AM
I thought I played a fairly smart game in the mafia forum, but not in the game thread oh no!

Levian
04-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Dayum, good work town.

Me and Laddy wanted Lev dead becuase we knew he was more than smart enough to turn everything around and play the game better.

Since I got Townie I was trying to give off cop vibes on Day 1 and thought maybe that's why I died. Apparently not! Seriously guys, I'm really not as smart as people give me credit for. D:

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 12:39 AM
The Mafian Forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

Scalpels, syringes, and surgeon wire, thats the stuff of your work! You where sitting around waiting for your next patient, thats when you heard a gunshot, you left your materials behind, and joined the town to see what happened...

You are the Doctor!

Each night you may protect one fellow player, or yourself! PM all requests to me!

You where inside EoFF, minding your business, snacking on your donut, and shining up your badge. Thats when you heard a bang from outside. You crammed the rest of your donut in your mouth, and went to work...

You are the Cop.

Each night you may investigate one person and find out their status! PM all investigation requests to me!

You where sitting in EoFF, minding your business, and having fun, because you are innocent! Thats when you heard it, a crash from outside...

You are a townie!

Your fellow townies are... *gunshot*

You named yourself, oddler, does that mean you want to be called odd? Hell no. You work on Hero Spirits diligiently, and do you ever get a pat on the back? Hell no! But that losey GoBo goes to the writer's corner, makes Playin' threads that aren't even funny and constantly recycle jokes, and he gets support? Is this fair? Is this just? Why aren't you popular? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are leader of mortals, and Laddy.

Discuss your plans with them at your own, forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

Every day you come to EoFF, and the suffering you endure is tremondous! Like that mean old Goldenboko making fun of you, or saying you aren't good at this or that. Why can't you be popular? Why is this fair?!? Well, you've found people that agree with you, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian.

Your scum buddies are, oddler, and Laddy.

Discuss with your mafians at your own forum (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php).

Everyday, full of vexation do you come to EoFF. You have come to hate your stay here, you try so hard to spread you hippie and happiness. But do they want any of it? NO! They just close your threads, and laugh at you. But, now you've found friends that agree, if you can't be popular, no one can!

You are a Mafian. Your partners are leader of mortals, and oddler!.

Discuss with them at your own forum! (http://gobo.freeforums.org/index.php)

PS- You need to make an account for it to work :P

Investigations

For some reason, you had doubts about Dynast-Kid. He hadn't really said anything important for two days now, so you thought he had something to hide! What would you do? Easy, time for another investigation. You walked to Dynast-Kid's house. You knocked on the door- He answered.

"Can I help you?" He said.

"I'm searching your house, now." You said. You looked through his house, tearing his house apart. You found nothing incriminating... but thats when you saw it... "GoBo and Dynast, Best friends forever :bigsmile:" It was signed by them both. Demoralized, you felt so insincere for making Dynast think he would be suspect for killing GB. "I'm sorry," you said, and left out the door.

Dynast-Kid is innocent.

Tonight you had enough of your donut. Although you would never admit it, you had a soft spot for GB, and you knew he didn't deserve to die. So, you went to the house of the person you suspected the most: Laddy.

You knocked on the door, it creeped open, and no one was home: Piece of Evidence Number 1

The door creaked open... "Screw warrents." You muttered, and walked in. To your dismay, you saw a Brick on his table, covered with blood: Piece of Evidence number 2

You continued to snoop around, and you saw it, the final piece of the puzzle, a letter... "I need you to commit the kill, go, vanquish our foes." Final Piece of Evidence

It all added up. So much for a hippie, Laddy is, Scum.

Boko, these PMs are filled with WIN and sex. I approve!

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey Del when you see this please change the title to. C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey Del when you see this please change the title to. C9 Mafia II TOWN WIN- Bahamut2000X dominates!

I approve. :D

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm not a hero?

:( :cry: :( :cry: :whimper: :weep: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying2: :crying: :whimper: :crying2: :weep: :whimper: :crying2: :weep: :whimper: :weep: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :whimper: :crying:

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm not a hero?

:( :cry: :( :cry: :whimper: :weep: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying2: :crying: :whimper: :crying2: :weep: :whimper: :crying2: :weep: :whimper: :weep: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying2: :whimper: :weep: :whimper: :crying:
You were a murderer!

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm not a hero?

You were a murderer!

But I was useless last game and I was still a hero! I even took out the cop last game and was a hero!

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Well your technically a hero this game, because you killed yourself :P

But seriously hats off to Bahamut2000X great job.

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Well your technically a hero this game, because you killed yourself :P

:D

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Almost forgot, just fixed the forum so everyone can see them!

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 01:00 AM
And by default he did kill GoBo....>.> I kid I kid!

Ah and glory. How I love thee. Probably be the last mafia game I'm so crucial in a win though.

Though me as the cop and Del as the doctor, I think that right there was a guaranteed win right away.

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Username and Password required!

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Username and Password required!

Just fixed that right before you posted.

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 01:03 AM
still no good.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Nope, I can see the 2 forums, but can't access them without it making me sign in. Gotta change permissions around a bit more GoBo. =P

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Oops :P I fixed it now :D

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 01:07 AM
*waits for qwerty to see his the thread about him*

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Last touch of interesting facts behind the making and running of this game (you'll notice this in the mafian forum).

In Night 2 Laddy and LoM had trouble being on at the same time. Laddy, decided he wanted to get leader of mortals attention and posted in his usernotes saying, "Its night, who should we go after?" LoM panicked when he saw it, and went to the mafia forum and posted that topic saying "LADDY DON'T POST IN MY USERNOTES". When I read what happened I panicked, and had to search around for a mod (Ironically none where active at the time), to delete it. The mafia was more hilarious then smart this round. Sorry guys its true xD

Oh and the spam forum was first called, "Official GoBo wins forum." Then, oddler's awesome forum" Then I renamed it to _______ is an idiot as they where killed :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Leader of Mortals, I respond with this.

:tongue:

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 01:15 AM
actually he said he wanted to pm me but somehow ended up usernoting me instead...

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 01:16 AM
actually he said he wanted to pm me but somehow ended up usernoting me instead...

...Thats actually worse xD

Laddy
04-01-2008, 01:16 AM
God, the ultimate ownage.

Meh, Survivor anyone?

EDIT: GoBo, show them my piss-poor last resort strategy titled, "BRILLIANCE!" God, I suck. *faceplam*

leader of mortals
04-01-2008, 01:19 AM

yes it is xD

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Also, learn to spam better. :p

Laddy
04-01-2008, 01:22 AM

yes it is xD
Yes, it is. Do I get something?

EDIT: Oh, and I'll post my last ditch effort.

GoBo, If I EVER become exposed, this is what I am going to say...

"So, I'm scum. Can't hide it. BUT there IS another mafian still running amok, and if you lynch me, you'll hurt your chances of finding the last Mafian. If you keep me, and KNOW who is the Mafian, you can lynch me last an not kill innocents until the last Mafian in lynched. That way, you can kill me, and you guys would've saved a ton of people.

So, kill me now and stay in the dark? Or keep me in and have a safe bet so you'll always have someone to turn to if necessary. What will it be?"I was voluntarily going to overcomplicate the game. :cry:

oddler
04-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Hahaha. We got reamed. I love it. :lol:

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Night 1 was a no brainer, doctor should always protect themselves unless they have a really good idea on who the kill target will be. Although Levian did cross my mind as a target. :p

Night 2 was a tossup between myself and Baham. I figured the mafia would go after me, him, or qwerty. qwerty was the safest kill and Baham was the most risky (for the mafia), but with the numbers what they were I figured one more guaranteed day for the cop would be enough to seal it for us. :monster:

Town got lucky with oddler. Otherwise this would have been a challenge (if Lancelot died night 1 it would have been an endgame situation in day 2, with 3 mafia and 5 town).

Congrats fellow townies and especially Bahamut2000X, our MVP!

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 03:15 AM
Give yourselves some credit you did the educated thing voting for the inactive member imo

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 03:21 AM
personally I was against going after oddler. I would have lynched laddy instead. Still would have nailed scum though. :p

Laddy
04-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Is there a new game coming up?

EDIT: I apologize for any offense people may have taken, I love you guys, and I wasn't being mean, it's just the game. And Dynast-Kid, it really was a non-game u'note, it's authentic. :love:

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 03:49 AM
You did a good job Laddy, I mainly investigated you out of sheer random and just a little vibe. I didn't have much to go off of, but really I thought you were a townie before that first night phase.

As for another game. Yeah me and WhatVVB are working on running a small game, like 12 people we're thinking of trying to maintain. Working on getting everything tweaked and maybe running it tomorrow, at least sign ups by tomorrow.

Laddy
04-01-2008, 03:54 AM
See you there.

Dynast-Kid
04-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Is there a new game coming up?

EDIT: I apologize for any offense people may have taken, I love you guys, and I wasn't being mean, it's just the game. And Dynast-Kid, it really was a non-game u'note, it's authentic. :love:

I know, Laddy, I know! :bigsmile:

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 03:58 AM
Ed's game is also coming up. Though that'll just be scary more then fun. :(

Laddy
04-01-2008, 04:01 AM
I like yous guys. ed took my Best Custom Title Ciddie. :mad:

Dynast-Kid! I love you too! *buys chocolates and falls for you in a straight pure hick-related way, honestly, I'm serious, no doubt.*

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 04:01 AM
Ed's game will probably come in a couple of weeks. That one will be much larger though. (And much crazier)

Laddy
04-01-2008, 04:03 AM
I love the calm more level-headedness of this group. And you are loads of fun. *alignes with you guys, forever.*

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 04:46 AM
ed's game will be the next 'official' game with 20ish people and involving secret accounts. I'd like to see more of these, though, since this was fun. Let's not get too fancy with it, however.

I'd love to get a C9 going that includes Miriel & Psychotic, along with some of this group. That would be awesome.

Psychotic
04-01-2008, 04:59 AM
I was watching this. Silly, silly mafia! As Goldenboko will confirm, I knew who they all were by the end of Day One. :lol:

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 05:40 AM
I'd like to try a lyncher+ game here, but I'll wait until after ed's game.

oddler
04-01-2008, 05:43 AM
Del, I'm in if you start one. Just make it during the week that way I'm a part of it! :choc2:

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 06:10 AM
How could I play if I start it?

oddler
04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
You said get it going! :)

Del Murder
04-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Del Murder
Miriel
Psychotic
qwertyxsora
Levian
Lekana
I took the Red Pill

An all mafia-gm C9 game. That would be fun.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Del Murder
Miriel
Psychotic
qwertyxsora
Levian
Lekana
I took the Red Pill

You forgot me on that list. :cry:

qwertysaur
04-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Del Murder
Miriel
Psychotic
qwertyxsora
Levian
Lekana
I took the Red Pill

You forgot me on that list. :cry:
You haven't GM'd a game here yet.

Bahamut2000X
04-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Details. Though I'm starting up the sign up thread for my game in a few minutes so neh. :p

Goldenboko
04-01-2008, 07:59 PM
I was watching this. Silly, silly mafia! As Goldenboko will confirm, I knew who they all were by the end of Day One. :lol:

To be fair, you didn't know that Bahamut2000X was the cop till Day 2.