PDA

View Full Version : It's time to die!!!! With water guns...and balloons!!!!

Bahamut2000X
03-27-2008, 07:00 PM
So the dojo I train at with Ninjutsu has had talks of forever running some kind of competition to make use of ninja skills, and now we finally did it in the form of a water tag-like tournament. It's much like a normal water tag, only every participant is secret and the sensei will give us a target, and include with it their work address, home address, and picture. The goal is to assassinate the target using water in any form, water guns, spray bottles, something you just made up, and all the while there will be someone out trying to assassinate you that you need to either dodge or take out as well. The person who survives and manages to assassinate the most wins.

So now I'm preparing for the tournament by forming plans and getting ready an arsenal of weaponry for my targets, but I decided to get creative and I'm going to try and create my own water weaponry that I can use as booby traps or hidden devices on myself so that I can have surprise attacks on people without them even knowing I'm carrying any form of weaponry.

So then if anyone has some ideas that would be helpful to me, then awesome.

As for a secondary topic, water tag/guns/wars/etc. Discuss the strange way we do combat with water and share of your stories.

theundeadhero
03-27-2008, 10:27 PM
That is the most awesome idea ever! I want to implement it at work. It's useful because scouts are used for spying :ghost:

Araciel
03-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Didn't zoey deschanel get squirted in a highschool version of this game, in that movie 'big trouble'?

anyways, in an ironic attack, i'd throw them out in the rain.

Namelessfengir
03-27-2008, 11:03 PM
you could carry a insecticide spray bottle full of water like that wuss from "no country for old men".

half filled water balloons.

can you use ice? like those Popsicle molds the ice from those would make good daggers or skurikans.

if your hitting there houses id just use their own hoses and water against them

rubah
03-27-2008, 11:21 PM
just spit on somebody.

KentaRawr!
03-28-2008, 12:28 AM
My recommendation here is to delete this thread before somebody sees it.

Besides that, put a trap in your mail box.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-28-2008, 01:09 AM
Summon Leviathan. (Sorry, I had to say it)

Bahamut2000X
03-28-2008, 02:02 AM

I got a sudden image of you strapped to my back, ready to cast Leviathan. :exdee:

Araciel
03-28-2008, 02:16 AM

I got a sudden image of you strapped to my back, ready to cast Leviathan. :exdee:

I get that same image...rawr~